The teacher // Miss Paulson

Autorstwa Michellee-ahs

Story about a girl who goes through a lot of things and falls for her teacher. Ps: I wrote the first chapter... Więcej

"You can call me" // Chapter 1
"It just warms my heart" // Chapter 2
"Her beautiful eyes"// Chapter 3
"Holding her in my arms " // Chapter 4
"What happened?" // Chapter 5
"I'm Yours" // Chapter 6
"I love you mom"// Chapter 7
"You could never make me mad"// chapter 8
"Thank you... for everything"// Chapter 9
"You are beautiful" // Chapter 10
"A favor" // Chapter 11
Wasn't your ex named Cherry? // Chapter 12
I'm sorry // Chapter 13
Please go // chapter 14
You never listened // Chapter 15
you're more my type // Chapter 16
I can get used to this // Chapter 17
I like it when you get jealous // Chapter 18
You deserve so much better // Chapter 19
I can't lose you// Chapter 20
He's gone // Chapter 21
I love you // Chapter 22
God I'm lucky // Chapter 23
Hard to forget // Chapter 24
This isn't working // Chapter 25
Still thinking about her // Chapter 26
good or bad news? // Chapter 27
I wish he was here // Chapter 28
The desk // Chapter 29
Before LA // Chapter 30
I don't want to wait // Chapter 31
Worth the wait // chapter 32
A couple days // Chapter 33
Can't smile without you // Chapter 34
Miss Paulson is boring // Chapter 35
Childhood // Chapter 36
Going on vacation // Chapter 37
The party // Chapter 38
The "after party" // Chapter 39
Sam // Chapter 40
Flung out space // Chapter 41
Her mom // Chapter 42
Amanda's party // Chapter 44
The new collegue// Chapter 45
Just some time apart // Chapter 46
Lana's dinner // Chapter 47
This can't be it // Chapter 48
I've missed this // Chapter 49
Only you// Chapter 50
Taking things slow? // Chapter 51
Pictures // Chapter 52
Small family // Chapter 53
The Surprise // Chapter 54
Wedding // Chapter 55
I love you... 3000 // chapter 56
NEW STORY!!!

Good girl// Chapter 43

972 32 11
Autorstwa Michellee-ahs

~Time skip to the Londen business trip~

You couldn't wait for this trip to be over, so you could take your time and move in with Sarah. But sadly you and Bradley had to go to a lot of meetings and the day before you could go home, Bradley got a call that you had to stay for two more weeks. 

"Tara was not happy when I told her, so I don't want to imagine what Sarah is gonna feel like when I tell her that I'm staying for two more weeks." You say kinda stressed out. "Hey don't stress yourself out so much. She knows this is important and you're just trying to maintain the amazing job you have right now." Bradley says...

Your in bed getting ready to fall asleep, which means Sarah just got out of work because of the time difference. Normally you would have called her by now, but somehow you're really nervous to tell her that you're going to be staying for two more weeks. 

Sarah: Hey are you already sleeping?

You just call her and put the phone next to your pillow and you wait for her to pick up. "Hi baby I thought you were already sleeping." Sarah says. "No, sorry I was just busy." You reply. "Really? On the last day? Normally you always have time off on the last day." Sarah says. "Yeah about that... uhmm... we kinda have to stay for two more weeks." You say anxiously waiting for Sarah's reaction. You didn't hear her for a while. "You still there?" You ask. "You promised you'd only be gone for 2 to 3 weeks and then you were going to move in with me and we'd go to Amanda's party together and you'd meet all my other friends... Now I have to tell them you're working again." Sarah says dissapointed. "I'm sorry. I promise I'll make it up to you when I come back." You say. "(y/n) I get that it's not your fault, but how many times is this going to happen. At first the trips were only a week long and now they're a month or longer. I just miss you." Sarah says. "I miss you too, but I can't say no to this. I don't want to risk losing my job." You say. You hear Sarah sigh, which doesn't make you feel any better. "I have to go and buy a present for Amanda. I'll call you tomorrow, okay?" Sarah says. "Okay. I love you. Goodnight for later." You say hoping to hear her say the three words back. "Goodnight." Sarah says and ends the call. You can't help but get tears in your eyes. As much as you'd like to keep your tears from flowing out you just let them fall onto your pillow. 

Bradley walked into the bedroom, since you were sharing a hotel room. "I guess she didn't really take it well, did she?" Bradley asks and you nod. "Come here." Bradley says opening his arms for you, while he lays next to you.  Bradley is softly stroking the side of your head near your hair, knowing that it helps you fall asleep. "I love you." You say holding on to him a little tighter. "I love you more." He says placing a kiss on top of your head...

~Another time skip~ 

You and Sarah didn't call each other every night, but you were still excited to see her when you came back. You could leave a few days earlier then expected. So when you arrived back home the first thing you did was pick up Tara from school and then eat dinner with her. Then you quickly went to the store to pick up some flowers to suprise Sarah.

You rang her doorbell and were anxiously waiting, hoping that she wouldn't be mad at you. "Hi b-" You got cut of by Sarah hugging you and kind of squishing the flowers. "I'm sorry I didn't call as much. I love you and I just missed you very much." Sarah says crying into your shoulder. "It's okay. I love you and missed you too." You say pulling back and pressing a loving kiss on her lips. "Here these are for you." You say giving her the flowers. "They're beautiful thank you baby." Sarah says getting inside with you. 

You're both in the kitchen as Sarah is putting the flowers in a vase. You stand behind her, wrapping your arms around her waist. "I'm sorry I was gone for so long." You say pressing a kiss on her cheek and holding on to her a little tighter. "No I understand that it's important for you and work." Sarah says turning around in your arms. "I just don't want to be away from you for so long." She says and gives you a kiss. "I don't like it either, but I'm here now and I promised to make it up to you when I came back. And I think I know something that you will really like." You say with a grin. You pull Sarah closer and kiss her. Her hands find her way to your face, cupping your cheeks and pulling you closer against her. Your tongue gently traces along her bottom lip and not soon after you're attacking her neck with soft and lingering kisses. "Don't get me wrong I like your way of making up, but I know you're probably tired. So how about we put on a movie and cuddle on the couch." Sarah suggests. "Okay." You say with a smile.

"What do you want to watch?" Sarah asks sitting down next to you. You look at her and smirk. "Don't you dare say Carol." Sarah says with a chuckle as she looks at your face. "I wasn't planning on saying it. But we both know what happens when we put on a movie and cuddle. We only see like 5 minutes of the movie, so just put Carol on since it has a nice soundtrack and come cuddle me." You say getting impatient and doing the grabby hands to Sarah. "Yeah you really care about the soundtrack, don't you." Sarah says sarcastically and plays Carol. "Thank you." You say kissing her. "You're not allowed to watch the sex scene and kissing scenes tho." Sarah says sternly as she lies down behind you "Yes ma'am." You say lying down in front of her. 

"Close your eyes." Sarah says as your favourite scene comes on. "Fine." You say closing one eye, so that Sarah won't see you looking. "No I don't trust you turn around." Sarah says with a chuckle. "Hey!... No okay I wouldn't trust me either." You say turning around facing Sarah. "Good girl." Sarah says pulling you closer. "Oh... I wouldn't recommend you calling me that miss Paulson." You say with a grin, moving your eyebrows up and down. "You like it when I call you that?" She questions suprised. "No I was just thinking how it would sound if Cate Blanchett said it." You replied teasing her. "I hate you so much." Sarah says poking your sides. "No stop!" You say laughing, but Sarah gets on top of you and continues poking your sides, knowing that it's the only thing that'll tickle you. "If you don't stop I will go home and watch more Cate movies." You say laughing. "Oh yeah?" Sarah says still tickling you. "And I'll watch a lot of movies with all my favorite actresses in them." You say teasing her. "Oh really? Why don't you go to them then huh? Oh yeah right, cause they don't know you exist." Sarah says poking your sides slightly harder. "Okay that hurt... but hey I can still imagine the fun things I'd do with them." You say with a big grin, but trying to hold in your laughter. "Fine. Go and do that then." Sarah says crawling off you. "Awhh did I make you mad?" You ask teasing her sitting up and throw your arms around her. "I hate you." Sarah replies. "No you love me." You say straddling her. "Why do you like seeing me jealous so much? You're such a weirdo." Sarah says placing her hands on your hips. "I just like teasing you and it's kinda hot when you get jealous." You reply with a grin. "Yeah your teasing is so much fun." She says sarcastically. "Oh don't lie. You love it." You say leaning in to kiss her, but she jerks her head to the side. "Hey!" You say and Sarah grabs your hands to hold them in place. "Apolagize for making me jealous first." Sarah says. "Oh sorry Miss Paulson." You say joking around. "Nope not good enough." She says. "Sorry for making you jealous. I love you more than all my favorite actresses combined." You reply with a smile. "Good girl." Sarah says with a smirk and kisses you. She kisses your neck as you put your arms around her. "I thought you said you just wanted to cuddle and watch a movie. Not that I'm complaining, but I don't think we ever watched one movie to the end." You say with a chuckle. "Sorry I just can't help it. You're very kissable."Sarah says looking up into your eyes with a big grin plastered on her face. All of a sudden you hear Sarah's stomache growl. "You hungry?" You question. "Yeah a little bit. I was home late after work and then you came, so I haven't really had the chance to eat." Sarah says. "Do you want me to make you something?" You ask her. "Aren't you tired?" Sarah asks. "To make food? Never." You reply with a chuckle. 

You're putting the dishes in the dishwasher. "Did it taste okay?" You ask Sarah as she walks into the kitchen. "It was amazing." She says as she wraps her arms around you from behind. "Good thing you came back early, cause I can't wait to show you off to my friends at Amanda's party." Sarah says with a big grin. "Why would you want to show me of?" You say with a chuckle. "You're funny, sweet, smart, you're a great cook and every part of you is beautiful." Sarah says smiling. "Oh really Miss Paulson? What part do you like most?" You say quirking your eyebrows as you turn around in her arms. "Oh I think you know." She says sliding her hands down your back to your ass. Your lips connect once again as your arms find your way around her neck. Her tongue slowly grazes along your bottom lip and you muffle a moan escaping your lips. "This is not my only favorite part tho." Sarah says as her hands find their way to the hem of your shirt. You lift your arms as she takes your shirt off and throws it to the ground...

Sorry to leave it at this guys haha, but I just had zero motivation to write and I did want to upload so here ya go. I'll try to make the next chapter better :)

Ps: I made another Sarah fic with one shots, since I always have some ideas for small stories instead of a long one like this. I'd appreciate it if you guys take a look at it ;)

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

31.7K 1.7K 39
(y/n) have a boyfriend and live her best life on Highschool. All show perfect until a new English teacher comes on school and so many changes. / / / ...
95.5K 1.9K 17
A lesbian teacher-student fanfic. Hey, this is a very old story that I wrote years ago and I am not really happy with it (I mean the first things peo...
189K 3.9K 23
A teacher and student start to have feelings for each other and..... Just read it. ;) BTW this is an unedited story I wrote for fun not for it to be...
866 110 29
student teacher romance, some drama and some spicy scenes... what more could you want 😂 *completed* 06/07/2021-30/07/2021