The Dragon Bull (Black Clover...

De Phearless14

Y/N wants to be a magic knight, but he gets a note saying that he will never have a Grimoire. All hope seems... Mais

Bio
The Birthday
The Birthday (Continued)
Vow
Magic Knights Exam
Fade to Black
Important
The Black Bulls
Royal Failure
First Mission

Y/N vs Yami

2.5K 48 9
De Phearless14

(Y/N lands the attack at Yami who blocks it with his Katana. Yami doesn't even struggle to hold Y/N back and pushes off making Y/N land on the ground.)

Yami: If that's all you got then I'm disappointed.

Y/N: (Growls and rushes forward)

(Y/N tries to attack once more, but is hit by Yami's sword pommel and spin falls to the ground.)

Y/N: Grah! (Slowly gets up)

Yami: I've gotta say I'm disappointed. (Sword lights up darkly and begins to attack Y/N with dark slashes that separate from his swords.) 

Y/N: Oh, crap! (Dodges some and than uses his sword to stop them.)

(Yami stops the dark slashes and rushes for Y/N who fails to dodge in time and receives a punch to the gut.)

Y/N: GAH! (Rolls on the ground while clenching his gun in pain)

Asta: Y/N!

Yuno: (Thoughts) He can't take another hit like that or else he's done for.

Yami: (Walking toward Y/N) Hey, kid what's your dream?

Y/N: (Gets up painfully) To be the strongest Magic Knight!

Yami: (Chuckles) Well, it seems your dream is just a pipe one. To think that you could be a magic knight is laughable 

Y/N: (On knee with hair shadowing his eyes) Well, in the words of my brother.....I'm NOT done yet!!

Asta: (Cheering) No, you're not Y/N!!

Y/N: (Plants sword in ground by the blade) As, long as we're playing fair....INCURSIO!!

Examinee: Woah!!

Examinee 2: What king of magic is that?!

Nozel: (Thoughts) Incursio, it can't be.

Fuegoleon: (Thoughts) It's like the monster is contained within the sword.

Yami: At least you're finally starting to get serious. (Smiles) Maybe I can too.

Y/N: Oh, you're going too have to get serious for this. Neunote!! (Holds hand out and Neunote appears)

Y/N: Bring it on!

Yami: (Puffs out smoke while pulling out katana) 

Asta: I've never seen Y/N fight like this.

Yuno: You're right, he's giving ever thing he has.

Y/N: (Still fighting) (Thoughts) I have to use that move now. (Back-flips away from Yami)

Yami: (Thoughts) What is he up to now?

Y/N: Neunote: Pure mode!

(As Neunote continues to power up, Y/N's armor begins disappear and go into the spear. As Y/N's armor completely disappears Neunote is now glowing red.)

Yami: So, what is this?

Y/N: (Thoughts) I have only one shot. (Speaking) Something you can't dodge. Hyah!!!!!

(As the spear goes forth Yami tries to block, but it just slips through the sword and hits Yami in the chest. It makes his whole body glow red and for Y/N he was panting heavily with scars all over him. Incursio is on the ground next )

Yami: (Stops glowing) Alright, it's official, I'm bored. Time to end this. (Rushes forward and preparing to slash Y/N)

Examinee: He's done for.

Examinee 2: That's what he gets for thinking a mere commoner can be a magic knight.

Yuno: Y/N move!

Asta: Y/N you have to dodge!

Y/N: (Smirks as the slash was about to hit him)

(Y/N catches it with his bare hands)

Yami: (Surprised) How did you-?

Y/N: (Thoughts) When I concentrate my armor's energy into Neunote, it makes pure anti-magic like Asta's sword, but I can temporarily cancel out people's magical abilities.

Y/N: Now it's my turn!! 

(Y/N grabs Yami's wrist and doesn't let go as his body starts to glow red once again and he concentrates it into his fist. Yami doesn't try to break free as he suspects this attack wil be weak, but boy is he wrong. Y/N makes a fist so hard that his hand starts to bleed from it until he finally curls back and gives Yami a hit so hard that he flies through the air until he lands on the ground.)

Y/N: (Panting heavily with a bloody fist)

Yami: (Gets up, touches mouth, and feels blood on it) (Smirks)

Charlotte: (Thoughts) A commoner made Yami bleed.

Jack: (Thoughts) That kid wouldn't be a bad fight.

Yami: (Looking at Y/N) Not bad kid. (Walks back to the top of the arena)

Y/N: (Smiles, grabs Incursio, and throws it in the air)

Yami: (Thoughts) There is only one thing to say about this kid.

Magic knight Captains: (Thoughts) He never gives up.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter!!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

656K 20.3K 72
A girl with strange looks and unknown background is found in front of a church. Growing up with two of her best friends she lives her dream of being...
247K 7.4K 134
↳ ❝ 𝙎𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙘𝙧𝙤𝙨𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙖 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝘼 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙢𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙡 𝙨𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙖𝙨 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚, 𝙒𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙘...
1.8K 34 14
↳ ❝ 𝘽𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙤𝙮𝙖𝙡𝙩𝙮 '𝘾𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙄'𝙢 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙮'...
202K 7.3K 123
Ranked #1 04/02/20 , 14/03/20 , 27/05/20 , 12/09/20 , 08/10/20; 16/09/20; 13/10/20 , 20/12/20 , 10/10/21 , 04/11/21 , 24/11/21 , 09/01/22 , 19/01/22...