Loki Imagines

By hlgarcia

A collection of Loki Fluff Imagines. More

Author's Note
Asgardians
The Battle (Part One)
Kids will be kids
God of Mischief
Best Friends Brother
Bonded Love (Smut)
Bad Reputation
Infatuated *SMUT*
Heat Wave
Infatuated *SMUT* NSFW*
Staycation
You've Been Hacked
Widow Maker
Just one bite

Sleep Tight

890 15 0
By hlgarcia

Pairing: Loki x Fem!Reader

Written: July 1st, 2nd, 2021

Posted: July 2nd, 2021

Warning: Mentions of Anxiety, Mention of Bar.

Word Count: 1,360

Summary: Jealousy strikes again

The roaring of the room around you was overwhelming. Most of the team had considered the last mission to be one of failure, while you remained positive and thought it was a success, with none of the team members gravely injured.

Sitting at the table, you gazed around the bar. Steve and Tony were playing darts while Bruce and Bucky sat at a nearby table laughing at Tony's missed throws.

Natasha was sitting in front of you while Wanda was beside you, about of the enamored in a discussion about the upcoming mission. Thor and Loki sat at the front bar, in a deep discussion.

Gazing at Loki, you couldn't stop yourself from thinking how handsome he looked. Catching your staring, you attempted to dart your eyes back towards the group playing darts. Your cheeks began heating up as your stomach fluttered.

The sound of Natasha chuckling in front of you caught your attention.

"What's so funny?" You leaned back against your chair crossing your arms along your chest, as you tilted your head slightly.

Lifting her eyes to yours, she held your gaze seemingly boring into your soul. Shivering slightly, you cleared your throat as you began shifting in your chair.

"Oh, nothing." Natasha taunted. She brought her gaze back to her drink. Stirring the straw, she studied the movements as if it was the most important thing in the world. "Just, you and Loki." She smirked glancing back up to your eyes.

With widened eyes, you felt your heart skip a beat. Your jaw falling open slightly, as you felt your mouth become insanely dry. As your mind raced a million miles, you furrowed your eyebrows together staring at the table in front of you.

"There's no... Us."

Scoffing, you glanced up in time to see Natasha roll her eyes. "Maybe not right now..."

Frowning, you opened and closed your mouth before deciding against any argument you had. Letting out a huff, you groaned internally.

"You wouldn't be bothered if I told you, G.I. Jane is trying to make moves on him?"

Placing your elbows on the table, you leaned forward silently challenging her. Holding your eyes, she raised an eyebrow at you, wordlessly urging you to look. A pit began forming in your stomach the longer you stared at her allowing your mind to form assumptions. Biting the inside of your lip, you sighed. A sly smirk began forming on Natasha's lips.

Glancing over your shoulder, you saw the perky, slim brunette that was holding Loki's attention. As you continued staring at her, your mind began comparing you to her. It didn't take long before you realized, she was everything you weren't. Her hair was cascading down her shoulders in perfect curls, while she wore a pair of black heels in a snuggly fit matching black dress. The sound of her gentle giggled somehow, carried over the booming music at the bar. As she glanced at the bartender, you were allowed a peek at her features. Her makeup had seemed to be perfect while her bust was nearly out. All the while, you were wearing black leggings, booties, with a plain white shirt as you topped off your outfit with a black leather jacket you had borrowed from Natasha.

Subconsciously, you reached up and fidgeted with your necklace pendant. Your breathing began to quicken, while your bottom lip was yanked between your teeth allowing you to chew on it. Frowning, you suddenly felt as if you were underdressed. Your mind began filling your thoughts with things you were insecure about, drowning out the music and nearby laughter.

"Hey," Natasha spoke. Reaching across the table, she clasped her hand around yours. Flinching at the sudden contact, you lifted your widened eyes to gaze into her worry-filled ones. "I'm sorry," She muttered. Her features scrunching up. "I-I didn't mean to make you upset-"

Shaking your head, you offered her a forced closed-lip smile. "You didn't."

Frowning, she knew you were bothered by how quick your response was.

"I...I think I'm going to go." You mumbled more so to yourself.

"Y/N-" Wanda attempted.

Standing up, you had already made up your mind. "I'll see you guys back at the compound."

Turning on your heel, you didn't bother waiting for either of your friends to respond. You were more concerned with the sudden feeling of the walls closing in on you. Nearly running out of the bar, you were met with the brisk night air.

Walking down the sidewalk, you had blocked out the noise and lights around you. The more you tried to ignore the feeling creeping up, the more it was consuming you. Feeling yourself begin to gasp for air, you navigated yourself in the direction of the nearest ally.

Placing a hand on the wall, you fold at your waist nearly toppling over. Resting your back against the wall, your head met the brick with a soft thud. Squeezing your eyes shut, your breaths becoming shallow, while you were overwhelmed by the feeling of your body shaking. Maneuvering your body, you sat leaning against the brick.

The sound of someone's footsteps echoed through the ally. As the stranger neared, the more your body trembled, willing anyone from the team to search for you.

"Hey, focus on me."

Snapping your eyes open, your jaw fell open slightly as you gazed into a familiar viridescent pair. As you slowly gazed at him, you took in his kneeling form beside you. His features holding a concerned expression as his eyes bore into yours. Before you could stop yourself, you leaned against him. Loki's aroma filled your nostrils.

"Take my hand." He spoke gently as he extended his hand towards you.

Gazing at him skeptically, you took the chance. In the blink of an eye, you were on your bed back at the compound. Toeing off your shoes, they hit the floor with a thud. Your borrowed jacket hitting the floor not long after.

Yanking your blankets back, you hurried underneath them making yourself snug, positioning yourself to face the door. Loki was quick to lift the blankets, allowing him to slide beneath. Before you could question, he wrapped an arm around your shoulder while the other was lazily draped across your waist. Shifting around, you finally found a comfortable position. Your forehead rested against his neck, while you absentmindedly traced shapes along his chest. Your instinct was to throw your leg across his hips, but you decided against it in hopes of not crossing any line.

However, Loki surprised you when he gripped the back of your knee, guiding it along his hips. Your eyebrows nearly darted to your hairline at the unexpected gesture.

Shaking you from your thoughts, was the soft rumble of Loki's chuckle underneath you. His hand that had guided your leg, rested comfortably upon the side of your knee, his thumb occasionally tracing along the area.

Focusing on his breathing, you felt your eyelids begin to grow heavy as sleep washed over you. Your eyes fluttered shut as you let a content sigh escape your lips. Gingerly, you nuzzled further into his neck earning another rumble of laughter. The sweet melody transcended upon you, causing your stomach to flutter. Drowsiness nearly taking its hold on you. Attempting to fight through it, you had some unanswered questions.

"Can I ask you a question?"

Laying against his chest, you were able to feel his soft hum.

"How did you know where I was?" You slurred with your eyes closed, giving up the fight of trying to hold them open.

"I..." His voice trailed off, as you could practically hear the frown in his voice. "I saw you leave.." He let out a pained sigh. "I was worried about you."

Scrunching your eyebrows, you felt as if your mind was playing tricks on you.

"But-" You were cut off by a yawn wracking through your body.

"Let's sleep now, and we can talk in the morning."

"I'm not even that tired." You grumbled as you hugged yourself closer to Loki.

Once he felt that you were deep enough in slumber, he placed a kiss upon your hair.

"Sleep tight, pet."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 450 23
𝘈𝘴 𝘢 𝘝𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘳 𝘢𝘮𝘣𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘥𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘯 𝘈𝘴𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘥, 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘳 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘳𝘺. 𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘵...
849 20 10
Brotherly stuff between Loki and Thor. Oneshots
2.5M 81.9K 114
Highest Rankings: 1st in Tom Hiddleston Imagines, 3rd in Loki Imagines, 8th in Loki, 130th in Marvel || Just a writing outlet for one of my favorite...