Glitter And Gold | Trish Stra...

By QueenZain3

[A Non Wrestling Fanfiction] When the Billionaire son gets caught up with a Love Triangle with his girlfriend... More

Chapter 2: A Helping Hand
Chapter 3: Anything For Trish
Chapter 4: Mickie's Family
Chapter 5: Here We Go
Chapter 6: Prisoner Of Love
Chapter 7: Satisfaction
Chapter 8: Sip And Swing
Chapter 9: Firefiles
Chapter 10: One In A Million
Chapter 11: Enjoy The Silence
Chapter 12: Hot N Cold
Chapter 13: No More Words
Chapter 14: Dream On
Chapter 15: Style And Grace
Chapter 16: Time To Rock & Roll
Chapter 17: Carousel
Chapter 18: My Heart Is Refusing
Chapter 19: So Cool
Chapter 20: An Awkward Surprise
Chapter 21: The Engagement
Chapter 22: Left Right Left
Chapter 23: Living The Dream
Chapter 24: Playing With Fire
Chapter 25: Stratusfaction
Chapter 26: Give Me A Sign
Chapter 27: Moving in
Chapter 28: Winter And Summer
Chapter 29: Flavours
Chapter 30: Losing My Mind
Final Chapter (31): Irresistible
Epilouge: What A Life

Chapter 1: Glitter and Gold

1.4K 29 137
By QueenZain3

It was a beautiful morning on the streets with some stores around each corner. It shows a Man standing near a Lamp Post, He was alone standing as He saw several people starring at him. He didn't really care though and kept crossing his arms.

The Man's name was Desmond Crowe. A Twenty three year old and His Father is a Billionaire. He isn't spoiled nor doesn't show that he is a Billionaire. Suddenly Someone who seemed to look like a Thug walked up to him.

Thug: What are you and along with these stupid people doing in our terrortory!?

Desmond stared at him in silence. Looking behind the Thug. He saw a few more people smoking. It seemed like this Thug has a terrortory which Desmond never cared.

Thug: Hey, I'm talking to you!

Desmond was silent as Thr Thug was getting irritated as He grabbed Desmond's collar and Desmond gave a death glare to him.

Thug: Listen here, Punk. You better go shopping or whatever you do Because This side is our-

Without any answer and not letting the Thug finish his sentence. Desmond did a....

A few Thugs ran and was shocked as Desmond cracked his knuckles.

Thug: How dare you do that! Hey! Speak to me.

Desmond: He wasn't minding his own business, Thats why.

Most people left the stores as the Thug was angry and gave a glare to Desmond.

Thug: You brat, Apologise to us!!

Desmond: Apologise to me first.

They all stared as Desmond has a smirk. One Thug was tired of Desmond's attitude and ran to him while holding a lead pipe trying to hit him but Desmond kicked him in the groin as He was screaming in pain. The thugs stepped back as Desmond was starring.

One Thug tried to attack Desmond but He turned the tables and ran after the Thug and....

Another ran to him as Desmond was standing still until...

The thugs were shocked and were getting upset as Desmond was starring.

Desmond: Who's next?

Thug: Screw you!!

He quickly ran in rage as Desmond was smiling as He...

The Thug tried to kick him from left leg but Desmond was smart and followed it up with a...

There was only one last Thug remaining as Desmond quickly ran and tried to toss him to the store door but the Man quickly reacted and Tried to kick Desmond but He grabbed him again...

The Door broke as Desmond bit his lip.

Desmond: Dad's gonna be mad.

He turned and saw the last man as He was giving a glare to Desmond.

Thug: Your gonna regret this so Bad! Soon I'm gonna send you to the hospital.

Desmond just stared at him as The Thug ran away as He stared.

Desmond: What a Wuss.

Suddenly several Police officers came as Desmond was confused. They saw all the thugs on the ground as One Officer knew Desmond did everything..He was obviously standing where the beatdown happened.

Officer: Care to explain what happened?

Desmond: I was standing here just enjoying the view, He came and argued about his terrortory. I didn't care, He grabbed my Collar and I didn't like it so I punched him.

The Officer just stared at him and checked all the thugs as Desmond walked away as He saw most of the civilians standing in the corner.

Desmond: What's the matter? You can start shopping now, No need to worry.

Everyone looked at eachother as Desmond smiled.

Desmond: Go ahead and Continue, Its fine.

They all smiled at Desmond's kindness as Desmond started holding his neck.

Meanwhile Desmond was in the footpath as He saw two couples arguing. He was confused and Thought to step in even though it isn't suppose to be his business.

Desmond: Hey, Whats happening?

The Married couple kept quiet as The husband sighed and looked at His face

Man: I apologise but me and wife are having some issues in our relationship.

Desmond: Oooh, Whats going on if I may ask?

Man: Work has been taking me away from her. We Can't spend time nor talk. Same in the weekends.

Desmond: Awww come on, You know uhhh.....What's your name?

Man: Fred?

Desmond: Okay Fred! *Puts his arm on his neck* I got advice. How about you take a couple weeks off from work?

Fred: But How-

Desmond: Listen, You got money right?

Fred: Yes?

Desmond: Alright good, You request your boss to take a few weeks off. You can't have your wife mad right?

Fred: Yes. I want her to happy.

Desmond: Then do it! Spend time more, Take her out or Do something at your house. If your Boss doesn't accept it then call me and I'll whoop him

They both shared a laugh as Fred smiled.

Fred: Thank you for the advice, Your a great person.

Desmond smiled as Fred went to his wife and told him that he would be off of work to spend time with her which made her feel happy. Desmond smiled at the two as He fixed his collar and walked until.....

Desmond: Wait a minute. I need to meet my Girlfriend!

He quickly ran and had to visit her in the Park. A few minutes past as He was walking around trying to find her until He saw bubbles coming in his direction as He was confused as He saw a women behind him

The Gorgeous Blonde Women gave Desmond an admiring smile as He smiled at her back.

Desmond: Hello there, Golden Curls.

Trish: Hahaha, Whats with This new Nickname, Desmond?

Trish Stratus was Desmond's girlfriend. They dated Six months ago, Though for Six months Trish never told her parents and never really asked if Its okay to date Desmknd. Her Family is also very rich

Desmond: Because it suits you, Sunshine.

She giggled as Desmond smiled and got closer to her.

Desmond: Hehe, Still acting like a Child?

Trish: What do you mean?

Desmond: Weeell, Your playing with bubbles.

Trish: Oh some kid gave it to me as a Gift hehehe.

Desmond: Oooh nice, Arent you gonna return it back now?

Trish: Well She told me that she has more so I keep this.

Desmond: I see then.

Trish: So, What are you been up too?

Desmond: Nothing, I was at some stores.

Trish: Aaand?

Desmond: And...I found nothing interesting or nessecery to buy.

Trish: Ooooh I see

She smiled as Desmond smiled at her. Trish started using the bubbles again as Both of them were having fun. Until Trish had a phone call as She looked at Desmond.

Trish: My Mom is calling me, Be right back.

Desmond: Take your time.

Trish went to talk with her Mom as Desmond sat on the bench and looked around. He fixed his boots as He was feeling bored. suddenly something catched his eyes as He looked in front of him, A Brown haired women with flower bow on her hairs, She was carrying a basket with Flowers in it as Desmond was starring at her.

She was giving a bright smile as The wind blew, Desmond couldn't stop starring at her and Smiled.

Desmond: She...does look cute.

He kept starring as He...

A/N: Thank you so much for reading and stay strong!!

Also I wanna thank moonkissedgirl for making this amazing cover for Glitter and Gold. If you haven't followed her. Please do, She is amazing! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.6K 1.9K 33
What happens when karters best friend kay is caught messing around with another guy and then her boyfriend ends up doing something with her best frie...
28 1 10
Try is about a girl named Brixlee who never cared about what people thought of her style, or what her interests were. Being popular in high school wa...
2.9K 130 50
Billionaire. Bad boy. Mafiosos. ...None of which describes Christian personally; he just happens to know them all. Meet Christian, a self-contained...
366K 6.6K 43
๐Œ๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐š ๐’๐จ๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ž The billionaires daughter's dreams and fantasies of marrying for love crushed within a second as she finds herself helping...