My Deskmate Is A KITTY

By HEART_DARKENS

Felix is just a normal boy who is afraid of cats. But afraid of a cat has gave him a life cursed, which is... More

(1)
(2)
(3)
(4)
(5)
(6)
(7)
(8)
(9)
(10)
(11)
(12)
14
(15)
(16)
(17)
(18)
(19)
(20)
(21)
(22)
(23)
(24)
(25)
(26)
(27)
(28)
(29)
(30)
(31)
(32)
not an update
(33)
(34)
(35)
(36)
(37)
(38)
(39)
(40)
(41)
The Sequel!!!
(😌Bonus chapter😌)
IMPORTANT

(13)

4K 241 392
By HEART_DARKENS

The match between Chan and Felix continues. The two were so competitive. 

Felix screaming whenever Chan getting a chance to punch his character. Everyone who's watching just giggles at Felix cuteness.

Especially Han and Hyunjin.

They never thought that the intimidating kitty boy is such an active sunshine when it comes to games.

Then Chan groaned when Felix beat his character to death.

Game over.

"Arghh.. felix... You improved! I underestimate your skills earlier." Sighed Chan.

Everyone is laughing.

"Now its Hyunjin's turn!" Said Felix.

He just wanted Hyunjin to forget about last night with games. No other intentions.

Hyunjin point at himself, confused.

"Go, Hyunjin. Prove him you're our school prince!" Han patting Hyunjin's back, giving him courage.

Hyunjin hesitantly sits on Chan's place and slowly playing with controller, moving the character.

They both start to fight each other. At first, Hyunjin just getting beaten up from Felix because he is still hesitating. But after he starting to feel comfortable, he turn the table.

"Yahhh!!" Shouted Felix when Hyunjin get to beat his character.

Hyunjin just laugh loudly. For a second his mind just full with games only. Captivating with how Felix is being different now. And immersed with the game itself.

Han just proudly claps whenever Hyunjin is getting beaten up by Felix, because he is on Felix's side. But when Hyunjin beat Felix, Han just laugh it off.

Without realizing, Minho scoot closer to Han. Han didnt noticed because he was just so focused on those two.

"Hyunjin...!! To the left, fast!" Scream Changbin getting obsessed with screaming for the past 20 minutes.

"Hey.."

Han can feel someone besides him. He then turn to that person, and saw Minho is widely smiling at him.

He rolled his eyes and ignored Minho. Minho feel hurt but not giving up.

"Hanie.." he calls again.

"What do you want?" Ask Han, sounded irritated.

Minho just softly sigh.
"Can we talk outside for a while?"

Han didnt look at him, his eyes was on Felix and Hyunjin. He doesnt have courage to look at the person who broke his heart.

"If its not important, no thanks!" He said. His voice is also cold.

Minho felt down. But he needs to fix this as soon as possible. He didnt care of anything, he just drag Han outside. Han was so shocked, he didnt get to stop him now.

MINHO

"Let me go!" Han harshly retracted his hand once they are outside the arcade.

"Hanie, please listen to what I want to say." Minho be looking so serious.

"I dont care about you! Now leave me alone." Han tried to went inside again but Minho grabbed his hand and turns Han around before crashing his lips on Hans.

They stay like that for a few seconds before Han push him away.

"Are you crazy!!" Han shouted. Getting sick of being toyed like this.

"Yes! I'm crazy. You.. you drove me crazy!" He answered while grabbing Han's hand once again but as usual, he retracted it hard.

"Me? You're the one who drive me crazy, hyung! I know you've been protecting me from all the bullies but it doesnt mean you can play with my heart like I'm just a toys. I have feelings, hyung.." Han starting to bawl his eyes.

Minho felt guilty. He cant bear to watch the love of his life crying because of him.

"I'm sorry, Hanie. I'm not playing with your feelings, let alone your heart. I love you, Han. Please trust me." He said.

Han furrowed his eyebrows. Wipes his own tears. "Love?"

Minho nods, fast.

"Then who the heck is that girl? One of your collections?" Han couldn't keep his anger now, as he can feel that Minho was trying to trick him again.

Minho aggressively shaking his head. "She is my sister. I swear.. she is my sister!"

Han is in sims mode. Sis.. s-sister?

"What the heck? Dont lie! She sounded angry at me that time, like a jealous person. She even said that you guys are busy. Busy doing what?!"

Minho take a long breath before continuing explaining things.

"Okay, look. We're in the middle of a big fight that time. She stopped me from meeting you because she's upset of how I dont have time for her. She even snatched my phone from me when you call me. I need to comfort her that night... But I went to the cafe after that just to know that you've already left and canceled the orders." Minho explained everything.

Deep in his heart, he just want to have Han into his arms now but looking at Han's condition making Minho stopped himself.

The atmosphere starting to tense down. Han is not crying anymore, he in fact looking like just realized something.

Minho just patiently waiting for what was going to come out from Han's mouth. Wether it is painful or not he will swallow it with an opened heart.

"Hyung." He calls.

"Yes?" Minho immidietly responded.

"Lets start over?" Said Han. His face turned red while saying this.

Minho's face lit up brightly. "Did you mean..?"

"Hey, I'm Han, 18 years old. You?" Han extended his hand.

Minho just smiled widely. He takes the hand, hold it tightly.

"And I'm Minho, 20 years old. You can call me baby."

"I love you, hyung!" Shouted Han, running into Minho's arms.

"I love you more!" Minho hug back.

Suddenly everyone appeared with a round of applause.

Both of them let go of the hug and just shyly giggling.

"We play games and watched some Kdrama. What a perfect day." Said Chan.

"Still not perfect, we need to eat first and everything will be beyond perfection!!" Changbin whinning.

Everyone laughing at Changbin's cuteness.

They all decided to eat at  the Cheongdam food street. Their most favorite place to hang out.

But once they get there, they saw Seungmin was wandering around with someone unfamiliar.

"Yah, is that Seungmin, our puppy?" Changbin suddenly stop everyone from walking further.

Hearing Seungmin's name, Felix automatically looks at Hyunjin who is obviously trying hard not to show any emotions.

"Lets call him." Said Changbin.

"Hey! Seungmin ah..." Chan called Seungmin making Seungmin turn to them.

Seungmin then excitedly walking towards them and the boy besides him just follow from the back.

"You guys are also here?"  He asked.

"Yeah, we're here to eat. How is LA?" Chan also asking.

"LA is great. We're here to eat too, While bringing my boyfriend around here." He said.

"Oohh.... Your boyfriend? This cute little guy is your boyfriend?" Teased Han.

"Hi, I'm Jeongin, just call me I.n." The cute boy introduced himself.

"Hello, I'm Chan. Nice to meet you."

"Me too." Said Jeongin.

"I'm Changbin, Chan's boyfriend." Said Changbin while poking Chan's nose making the older blush.

"I'm Han, Hyunjin's bestfriend. You're already meet him, right?" Said Han.

"Yes, hello Hyunjin hyung." Greet Jeongin.

Hyunjin curved a smile to the younger. "Hey!" He rubbed Jeongin's shoulder. Just trying to not being in a swing mood at this time.

"Hi, I'm Minho. Han's boyfriend." He said while holding Hans hand.

"Since when? Hanie..?" Seungmin teasing.

Han just blushing hard. "Uhmm... S-since today."

"Aww look at him, he's blushing!" Teased Seungmin.

"Anyway, Minnie we have a new friend." Said Hyunjin while pointing at Felix who is standing besides him.

Seungmin looks at Felix.

"Uhmm.. hi. I'm Felix, Hyunjin's boyfriend. Nice to meet you, Seungmin." Felix being bold while shaking hands with Seungmin.

Everyone turns to him, surprised. Especially, Hyunjin. He doesnt know how to react.

"Oo, jinnie. Why didnt you tell me last night? I introduced you my boyfriend and you just keep quiet about yours, huh?" Seungmin pouting.

"I.. uh-" Hyunjin is being cutting off.

"We just officially dating today. Thats why he cant tell you about me yet. Anyway we're here to eat not to talk, right. Baby lets go!" Felix dragging shocking Hyunjin with him.

"Since when those two are together?" Asked Chan. Weirded out.

He then shrugged it and turns to Seungmin and Jeongin.

"Lets eat with us! Its been a long time not to talk with you." Chan wrapped his arm around Seungmin's shoulder and went inside.

"Lets go, I.n ah." Changbin being his friendly self, hugging I.n and bring him inside leaving Han and Minho who were still in shock with Felix's action.

Han who knows what  Felix was up to just cracks a soft laugh until Minho felt suspicious.

"Since when Hyunjin is dating Felix? I thought you told me Felix was emotionless guy." Minho start to dig the secret from Han.

"I heard many kpop idols eats here. Hyung you should bring me here often, so that I can meet Stray Kids." Han ignoring Minho while also walking in.

"Hanie.. I ask a question.."
Minho followed from the back.

____________

The food that they ordered are already being serve on the table.

There's Sweet bulgogi, savory deonjang stew, spicy stir-fried pork, spicy kimchi stir-fried pork, rolled omelet, spicy stir-fried dried squid, tteokboki and a few more of side dish.

They all happily dig in.

"This place hold a lot of memories." Said Chan before wrapping laver around hot rice and shove it inside his mouth.

"Yes! I remember. Changbin hyung and Han fighting here." Said Hyunjin exposing old stories.

"Yah! We have newcomers here. No need to tell those." Scold Han.

"What happened here? Baby?" Asked I.n curious.

"They fight because of a bowl of rice, what a baby." Said Seungmin.

They all laughed after that.

Comfortable silence, and the sound of them having nostalgic with the food.

"Baby, open your mouth." Said Chan to Changbin. Changbin just happily opened his mouth and Chan began to feed him.

"Uhmm... Yum yum." Changbin acts like baby. He is so shameless but still cute.

"I want too.. hyung." Whines Han.

"Aih, this baby.." Minho glare.

Han didnt care, he just opened his mouth. Minho couldn't stop him, he just feed his big baby.

"Aww, so sweet!" Said Seungmin.

"You want it too? Open your mouth now." Said Jeongin while taking food with his chopstick and show it to Seungmin.

Seungmin is blushing but received the treatment as well.

Hyunjin who saw this just hold his feelings. He is not angry just feel stupid. Its no one's fault but still its hurting as hell.

Felix knows things are serious when the loud Hyunjin being so quiet like this.

Aigoo.. is he hurting? The fact that those two sitting in front of us makes him saw everything clearly now.

Okay.. put your rules aside Felix, lets do this..

"Jinnie ah.. ahhh.." Felix opened his mouth, wanting Hyunjin to feed him too.

Hyunjin once again startling inside. What the hecking heck is going on inside Felix head actually?

Everyone just stare at them full with questions. Especially Chan.

Hyunjin doesnt want to embarrassed Felix so he just pick some food and feed Felix.

Felix just happily munching on the food. "Thanks! Baby~"

Its cringe! Its cringe! Its cringe!

Felix is screaming inside.

Hyunjin can feel that his face is heating up, overwhelmed with Felix sweetness. But, what is he trying to do actually?

____________

"Bye, Han!"

After dropping out Han at his house, Hyunjin drive home.  

At this moment, there's only him and Felix. What happened at the restaurant really makes the both of them felt really awkward.

"Uhmm." They both speaking up at the same time.

"You go first." Said Hyunjin.

"No, you first." Felix object.

"Its okay, you first."

"I'm okay, you first."

Hyunjin sigh, before thing getting longer he decided to speak first.

"What was that, Felix?" Asked Hyunjin referring to what happened.

Felix already see this coming, so thats why he already preparing the answers earlier.

"Uhm.. I was trying to help you?" Said Felix stuttering.

"Helping me?"

"Yes. Look,. I know things between you and Seungmin. I just want to make you comfortable sitting there with all the couples going on. Understand?" Felix explained while trying to avoid eye contact with Hyunjin.

Hyunjin keep quiet and Felix take it as a bad message. He regretted everything he does.

He keeps repeating to himself to not meddle in Hyunjin's problem again.

Even though.. Felix is already feeling a thing with Hyunjin.

After a few seconds, Hyunjin stop driving making Felix realized that they're already at his house.

"See you at school." Said Felix while getting out of the car.

Hyunjin slide down the window and call, "Felix!"

Felix turn around, confused.

"Thank you for having me, You've done a lot. Sorry if I make you feel bad." Said Hyunjin while smiling.

Felix just gladly smiled back. This is the first time Hyunjin sees Felix smiling so beautifully like this.

"No problem!" Felix make an okay sign.

Hyunjin just giggles as he start to feel comfortable around Felix now.

Night is getting prettier again but now not with the old feelings but with a new feelings.

Unnamed feelings.

___________

HYUNJIN

I flop onto my bed. Put my hand under my head.

My cheeks hurts for smiling so much.

Well, remembering those beautiful smiles Felix just show me kinda giving me such feelings.

I cant describe this feelings, its too difficult. With words its getting harder to tell.

Aih.., maybe I should stop being sad. Its not good for my health though.

But.. suddenly..

My head hurts.

"Wake up!!!!"

I heard voices calling me to wake up, my eyes were also blurry. All I can see is smokes everywhere and blood is in my hands.

"He's not dead!!!!"

"Save him, please!!!"

Those voices keep and keep echoing from afar. I heard footsteps and a bomb exploded.

I opened my eyes, panicked. I look around and I still in my room.

It was just... A dream?

Cold sweats splashing on my face, I wipes it. It feels like I'm just waking up from my death.

Who is that voices inside my dream? Who is dead? Who are the trying to save?

So many! So many questions but its just a dream after all. I feel relieved.

________

(I screwed up this chapter, too much things lagging in my mind, maybe I'm not going to update tomorrow because something came up.

Anyway, I will try my best to update two chapters at the same time the next day!

Thank you! Thank you, for STAYing)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 240 2
Hwang Hyunjin is an artist with an obsession and a love for all things red. Lee Felix was the popular boy in high school with a secret. When the past...
482K 22.6K 79
"why are you doing this to yourself?." where felix is seen and described as a spaz and a freak, but really he's just a hurt boy with a fragile heart...
60.3K 3K 15
"You don't know me, Felix. I'm not a good person like you think. You really shouldn't bother yourself with me. You'll only end up getting hurt." "Wha...
431K 14.4K 59
[COMPLETED] In which Felix is depressed because of his childhood trauma. He thought his life wasn't worth to save. But then the cold popular guy not...