Forever? (Nash Grier)

By XxQueenNalaxX

Bri has many problems in her life, but her trusting fans on vine and twitter keep her going. She has been inv... More

Chapter One!
Chapter Two.
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24!
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40!!
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53

Chapter 47

103 3 0
By XxQueenNalaxX

Bri's POV

Today is the last day of performing. I got my suitcase and grabbed my mint colored PINK sweater, leggings, and fresh undergarments. I went to the bathroom and turned on the shower. I took off my clothes from last night and got in. When I got out, I wrapped a towel around my hair then another for my body. I dried my body off and put on my bra and underwear. I took my towel off of my hair, then blow dried it. I curled it and left it down. I then put on my usual makeup. I put my clothes on, then walked out of the bathroom. I went back to my suitcase, got out socks and put them on. I grabbed my shoes and beanie. I put them on and sat on the edge of the bed. I got on my phone, to check social media. I put in headphones and listened to music. I closed my eyes and relaxed. When I opened them again, Shawn was laying on the bed and had apparently gotten ready. Sam and Colby weren't in here, so I'm guessing they got ready too.

"Gosh guys are quick getting ready."

"You also were zoned out for a while." Shawn said and chuckled.

"Sorry about that. Just been thinking a lot."

"It's cool. Just think in two days we go home!"

"Yeah..."

"Is there something bad about that?"

"Well, we get seperated again. Plus I'm probably going to be basically living with Nash's new girlfriend because I figure they're gonna be there 24/7." I said with a sigh at the end.

"Yeah, but there are certain things we just have to live with, ya know?" Shawn said.

"Yeah, I mean, I can live with it. Because Cam and I are back to normal. I'm happy because you, him, and Taylor have been here for me a lot. There isn't a way I could thank you guys for that. It means a lot to me."

"You can thank me by staying my friend forever!" He said wrapping an arm around me and squeezing me close to him.

I laughed then sat up. Shawn sat up as well, then the guys walked in. Cam, Taylor, and Carter jumped on the bed I was on. Hayes came and sat on the floor in front of me, scooting in between my legs. So I started playing with his hair and he put my legs over his shoulders. I giggled and them he stood up. I freaked out and clung on to him.

"Hayes what are you doing?!"

"I dunno. Seemed fun." He chuckled.

"I'll save you mah lady!" Cam screamed.

I got pulled back, and I grabbed Cam. He was holding me bridal style and I placed my arms tightly around his neck. He chuckled.

"Heyyyy." I said.

"Wassup babe?"

"Ohhh, nothing much. Just hanging." I giggled.

"Hey Hayes! Can you get my phone pweeaasee?" I gave him puppy dog eyes with a pouty lip.

"Fine." He said with a chuckle.

I unwrapped one of my arms from Cam and got my phone from Hayes. I pulled up my camera.

"Smile Cam."

He smiled as did I. I took the picture and went to Twitter. I posted the picture.

@BriMarie: When bae holds you right! Love you Cam!@camerondallas pic.twitter/hqp719b

I locked my phone and reached my hand down, putting it in Cam's pocket.

"I don't want it to break!" I smiled.

"It's cool."

He set down on the bed, and I just laid on his lap.

"Well, guys we should get going." Shawn spoke up.

"Yeah. I'm ready to perform the song. Let's go!"

I got my phone back from Cam. I walked out after Nash and Cam. Nash's girlfriend was doing something because she wasn't here. When we were walking, I heard Nash and Cam's conversation.

"Don't be making moves on Bri."

"Bro, you guys aren't even together anymore. Not my fault you left someone like her for Sophie. Plus I'm sorry being good friends with a girl is a bad thing." That name sounded familiar.

"Well, what if I want her back?"

"You'd just end up hurting her again."

I zoned out after that. Cameron was right. Nash would end up hurting me again. Then I felt an arm wrap around my shoulder. I looked and saw Colby. I wrapped an arm around his waist and leaned into him. Nash and Cam slowed down and we passed them.

"I want to thank you for being here for me on this tour. I really appreciate it."

"Anytime for special friend like you."

We got to the lobby after the elevator ride. I got in the limo first, with Taylor getting in behind me. He sat really close to me.

"Hey there sexy lady!" He chuckled.

"What's up?" I said patting his leg.

"Just chilling like a villain with the home girl and the hamies."

"Ah, nice." I smiled.

We sat in pretty much silence except for small conversations from Nash and Cam. We finally got there and got back stage. There stood Sophie, waiting for Nash. She looked familiar when I really got a chance to look at her. She had looked at me like she knew me. Then it hit me like a brick wall. She was our biggest slut girl sophomore and junior year in highschool. She would do anything to make a certain guy attracted to her.

"Hey babe!!" She yelled as she basically jumped on Nash.

Shawn grabbed my shoulder and squeezed, signalling for me to just breathe. I did that and walked to a different area, by myself. I am so mad, sad, and everything is just jumbled.

"Hey, it's time to go on." Shawn said as he busted me out of my thought process.

Two guys came and gave us ear pieces and mics. We headed out on stage and started. Shawn walked off after our three songs, but to come back and sit at the piano. We started the song and I sang. During the song, I sat by Shawn on the piano bench. We finished and the crowd cheered louder than I've ever heard them. Shawn looked at me and reached his hand up, wiping a tear off of my face. I didn't even realize I was crying. I got up, waved, then walked off of the stage. I saw the guys looking at me. I started breathing heavy when I saw Nash, looking happily at Sophie. Then he looked at me, then I handed the mic to Taylor, and started to walk off. I handed the ear piece back, and headed for the door. I stood right outside the door, that's when I lost it. I took my beanie off and held it in my left hand. I ran my other hand through my hair. Then someone came out of the door.

"Please, just leave me alone."

"It's okay." Cam said as he pulled me into a hug.

I pushed him off and back away.

"Don't you realize that none of this is okay?! Nash told me he would never do this to me again. I just can't even look at any of you guys without thinking about that bastard." I said pointing to the building.

"Bri..."

"No Cam! I can't do this. He is the only person that can make my life go to hell and crumble into pieces in less than an hour."

He walked towards me.

"Don't. Just don't touch me. Don't even come near me." I said crying.

He still walked towards me. He finally reached me and I ducked when he tried to hug me. I turned and ran. I didn't know where, but I just didn't want to be there. I reached Central Park and just walked. I got to the fountain and sat on the edge. I heard several footsteps. I looked up and saw the guys. I instantly got up and started running again. Someone was faster than them. They grabbed me from behind. I started kicking.

"Just leave me alone! Don't you see that's what I want?!"

"Bri calm down." It was Colby.

He set me down and let go of me. The rest of the guys caught up. I started having short breathing and felt dizzy.

"Shawn, I need my bag." I breathed out.

He looked at me worried. He grabbed my hand and started to run again.

"Shawn... I can't."

He picked me up and ran back for the building. The world was spinning around me. I heard a door open and I was set down. I saw my bag in front of me. I found my anxiety pills and took them.

"Shawn I haven't had to use these in 8 years."

He knew that I had anxiety, just in case something would've happened on the tour. My breathing calmed down. I looked around and saw Nash and Cam sitting in front of me.

"What the hell was that about?!" Cam yelled.

"I don't want to talk about it. It's my problem. It doesn't concern any of you."

"It does concern us." Nash said rubbing his hand on my knee.

I just groaned and leaned back, closing my eyes. I felt their eyes staring into my soul. I then heard people leave, and I looked to see just Nash.

"Please tell me."

I just ignored him while looking straight into his eyes. Then he tilted his head in annoyance.

"It's just anxiety. I'm fine." I said trying not cry.

"Not that."

"Then what?"

"Why you don't want to look at me. Or even acknowledge that I'm here."

"Because I can't face the fact of what you did to me..."

"It was stupid. I'm sorry."

"You've said that before...." I mumbled.

Then he grabbed my hand, the look on his face tells me he must've heard me. Shit.

"Look, I really am. It's just when I see you with another guy, something just comes over me."

"You never act that way when I mess around with Cam or Hayes. What is it about Colby that makes you jealous?"

"He obviously makes you happier than I do, so I felt like a fucked up person."

"He has never made me feel anyway you ever did. We're friends. That's it. Everything about you makes me just want to take you for myself. You drive me crazy."

"You honestly want the truth?" He asked then chuckled.

"Sure."

"When we were together, it was hard for me to not just rip your clothes off of you and take you to bed."

I laughed. I smiled and looked at him.

"Wow." I giggled.

"Hey, it's the truth!" He smiled and squeezed my hand.

He let go of my hand and pulled me into a hug. He pulled his head back as did I. He looked at me and leaned in. I just didn't move. He planted his lips on mine, and I kissed back. Then I heard a gasp.

-Gahhh #Nashanna shipper I am.
~Bri

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24M 834K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
7.3M 305K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
6.6M 180K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
29.1M 921K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...