๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐˜†, han seojun

Af S4LTBURN

๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ two best friends decide to persue their dreams in the name of jeong seyeon Mere

# ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ โ”โ” ( ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐— ๐—˜๐——๐—ฌ )
โ”โ”โ” # ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ ( ๐—–๐—”๐—ฆ๐—ง )
โ”โ”โ” # ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ ( ๐—ฉ๐—œ๐—ฉ๐—œ๐—— )
โ”โ”โ” # ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ ( ๐—œ๐—ก๐——๐—œ๐—š๐—ข )
โ”โ”โ” # ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ ( ๐—”๐—–๐—ง ๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜ )
ห—ห‹ 01
ห—ห‹ 02
ห—ห‹ 03
ห—ห‹ 04
ห—ห‹ 05
ห—ห‹ 06
ห—ห‹ 07
ห—ห‹ 08
ห—ห‹ 09
ห—ห‹ 10
ห—ห‹ 11
ห—ห‹ 12
ห—ห‹ 13
ห—ห‹ 14
ห—ห‹ 15
ห—ห‹ 16
ห—ห‹ 17
ห—ห‹ 18
ห—ห‹ 19
ห—ห‹ 20
ห—ห‹ 21
ห—ห‹ 22
ห—ห‹ 23
ห—ห‹ 24
ห—ห‹ 25
ห—ห‹ 26
ห—ห‹ 27
ห—ห‹ 28
ห—ห‹ 29
ห—ห‹ 30
ห—ห‹ 31
ห—ห‹ 32
ห—ห‹ 33
ห—ห‹ 34
ห—ห‹ 35
ห—ห‹ 36
ห—ห‹ 38
ห—ห‹ 39
ห—ห‹ 40
ห—ห‹ 41
ห—ห‹ 42
ห—ห‹ 43
ห—ห‹ 44
ห—ห‹ 45
ห—ห‹ 46

ห—ห‹ 37

2K 119 2
Af S4LTBURN

╭ ╮
━━━  " 📂 " ‍..⃗. ༉

𝙍 𝙀 𝙈 𝙀 𝘿 𝙔

! chapter thirty-seven ─── ʚĭɞ

╰ ╯

They had changed into their second outfit of the day now; Miyeon's was a white sleeve-less dress, a black sheer blouse covering her arms and neck and a pair of red safety shorts underneath the dress and a thick leather belt around her waist - the stylist was pulling a coat over her shoulders.

She left the trailer first out of the four, stood getting her makeup done as the other three girls hurried out dressed in similar outfits; Maiya was in a white cropped sweater with red shorts and fishnets, Kaien was in an outfit of all black leather trousers and a matching cropped shirt and Chanmi was wearing a red shirt and shorts.

"This time, I just want you to do the choreography." The director - a woman named Miss Oh - had rushed over to them as soon as she saw them gathered, and began giving instructions. "Ah - Miyeon, you're done. Good. Come over here for a minute, theres just a quick solo scene I need to shoot with you."

"Really?" Miyeon followed the woman over to where several mirrors were arranged over a corner of the court, blue clay and white stripes reflected in a circle. "What do you need me to do?" She asked, as girl pulled off her puffer jacket.

"Nothing much - just lay down." Miss Oh offered her hand to keep Miyeon steady as she did as she asked. "Flat on your stomach, that's it." Miyeon glanced back and let the woman arrange her skirt over her shorts. "I would give you a blanket to help cover up, but it would reflect."

"Don't worry about it." Miyeon propped herself up, being handed a tennis ball.

"So, what I want you to do is just throw the ball - gently of course - at the centre of the mirror corner and let it bounce back. One arm folded under you, other arm propped up as your throw it." Miss Oh paused as she watched her arrange herself that way. "There you go. I'll ask them to keep shooting, so for this one, don't make eye contact and then do something similar, but make eye contact through the glass."

Miyeon swallowed, her focus on the chatter around them as she did as she asked, hearing Miss Oh stop the cameras once she had finished. "And now, sit up with your back to it and just say 'get it, hit it' whilst looking at the camera. And then, lay down with one arm out and your head resting on it, face towards the mirror and sing 'trust yourself with me'. Oh these lyrics really are something."

"They really had a fun time with them." Miyeon sat up, shoulders colliding with the glass when she shuffled into place. She would know - Jaeho and Eunsang had helped with the writing process and was telling the Hwang girl all about it whilst they were producing.

A short time later and Miyeon was stood up once again, the mirrors carefully removed and all other settings moved to one end of the court. Miss Oh was helping them set up the camera in front of them, and the four girls were stood in front of the black and white net, stretching.

Miss Jo had arrived a little while before to go through the choreography with them and was currently leading the warm up. "Get out of them jacket ladies!" She called, turning around and grabbing them off of them. "I know that it's cold but when you dance you will warm up. So come on - chop chop, we only have enough time to go through it once before we can shoot."

Wincing at the cold, the four girls did as they were told and were soon practising the choreography. They all knew it by heart, but it didn't hurt to do it just one more time. Of course, their choreographer was right and they warmed right up by the time they had gone through it, taking a tiny break for a sip of water before arranging themselves in their starting positions.

"We're going to go through it as many times as needed. You all looked as if you knew it by heart so we should only have to go through once. If there's a tiny mistake made, it can easily be replaced by the videos from the other set where it was right." Miss Oh looked around the girls. "But I trust you won't make any mistakes and give our editors an easy time. You ready?"

The four girls, who were once again faced by makeup artists nodded as they were left alone once more.

"You don't have to sing, although I recommend you do. The music will be loud enough so that none of us have to hear it." Miss Jo called, her tough words actually quite comforting - they still had a couple of weeks to get their vocals perfect whilst dancing until they debuted and had to promote.

"Thank you." Miss Oh's gaze drifting over to Miss Jo, who didn't seem to be too pleased that she had met her match and stepped away. The director's head turned back to the girls. "When the music starts, you start. The camera's are rolling."

The woman looked towards the people stood by the speakers. "Three.. two.. one.. action!" The music began to play and the trainees got to work with the choreography, letting themselves really get lost in it.

It was easy for Miyeon to dance to the song by now, even after all the inner conflict she had felt since Sunday, she had really allowed herself hours upon hours of practise. And it helped that they had done it several times before on various locations, so not even the cameras bothered them now.

They were coming to the bridge now after a couple minutes of them easily carrying through the rest of the choreography, Miyeon and Maiya stood by the front as Kaien pushed her way through and the whispered part played.

Arms raised, trailing down their body, hips slowly twisting in time to the music, walking forward towards the camera and their hands moving forward, raising and pulling behind them as the last 'hey' adlib played.

They walked away from the camera just like Maiya had suggested for them to, coming to a stop by the net.

"Cut!" Miss Oh's voice echoed over the court once the music stopped, and the woman clapped as she usually did, alongside Miss Jo, Heekyung and several others.

The four girls of VIVID were beaming as they turned back to each other. They knew that they had gotten it right - not a single stumble, and it felt amazing.

"Here - here." A familiar voice sound, and the four looked to the side to see a gather of the boys, all of which were beaming. Kenji and Daehwan had several pizza boxes in hands, whilst Hyunwoo was hurrying over with their coats, handing them out.

"You guys did so well." Kenji followed Hyunwoo once Heekyung gave them the all clear to, the crew already packing up. "The dance is.. wow." He had a light dusting of blush over his cheeks - and the girls laughed. They didn't blame him of course, the end especially was a little more.. for the lack of a better term, sensual than they had expected.

Miyeon laughed along with them, her eyes grazing over Seojun as Heekyung told them that as soon as they got changed they were free to have lunch with the boys. They had the court rented for another half hour whilst the crew packed up to head off for the next location, and seeing as Heekyung had to oversee that and there was no point to the girls leaving until the staff and equipment had, she could allow them a break.

And so, the girls did just that, glad that the majority of the music video was already filmed, and it was just a little left to go.

Fortsรฆt med at lรฆse

You'll Also Like

500K 14.7K 50
โ๐™™๐™ค ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™™๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™–๐™™?โž โ๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™ฃ๐™ค ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ!โž - - - - "๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐š ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ...
36.3K 739 38
๐…๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ž๐ง๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก, ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐ˆ ๐๐ข๐๐ง'๐ญ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ณ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฌ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๏ฟฝ...
25.8K 880 19
She waited for him every day ever since he left her. Ever since he stopped talking to her. Ever since he lost her. Ever since she lost him. Ever sinc...
4.7K 173 32
๐ป๐‘ฆ๐‘๐‘’' ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ค ๐‘”๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘™๐‘”๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘ข๐‘..... โฃ๏ธŽโฃ๏ธŽ "๐‘ท๐’“๐’๐’Ž๐’Š๐’”๐’† ๐’•๐’ ๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’š ๐’‡๐’๐’“๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“!!" โ˜บ๏ธŽ๏ธŽโ™ฅ๏ธŽ Jแดแดœส€ษดแด‡ส แดา“ แด›สœษชs 9 แดแด‡แดส™แด‡ส€ ษขษชส€สŸ ษข...