Claimed by the devil

由 xxfebihalowxx

dissing what he said away I clear my throat " I appreciate your help Mr. knight, but how about we let the cop... 更多

♥︎𝙱𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐♥︎
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15🔥
16
17🔥
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36🔥
37🔥
38
39
40
41
42🔥
43
44
45🔥
47
48
49
50🔥
51
52
53
54
55

46

10.1K 261 181
由 xxfebihalowxx

we are finally home.

seeing xavien was refreshing but my feet ruined it for me.

We took him to a park but I couldn't really do much, on top of that Ace didn't let me push the swing.

He said and I quote "it might hit your belly.".

I was already tired as it was, having an argument with him would've drained me more.

We got food after the park and met xavien's dad.

Graham, xavien's dad is an honest man, he's super respectful and one of the kindest people I met.

The poor man didn't know how his son was treated because he was only allowed to see him once a month.

the only reason xavien's so called mom wanted him was for child support.

I don't know how can someone be so heartless.

We ended the ride with another conversation about names.

The silence of the rest of it gave me time to think about my feelings for him.

I love him.

As simple as that.

I don't know when to tell him exactly but it will be soon.

Right now I'm waiting for him so we could take some pictures of my bump.

He was here but Luca called him, they've been secretive lately which I don't appreciate.

One is my best friend and the other is my boyfriend, they're supposed to include me.

ꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬ

it took us 15 minutes to take two pictures only, all thanks to my lovely boyfriend.

first he started a fight over me posting this saying that what I am wearing reveals a lot and that he doesn't want other men to see me.

I told him I didn't care and that if I wanted to post the pictures I will even if I'm wearing a bikini.

He didn't appreciate it and argued some more, he only shut up when I told him I no longer wanted to take the pictures.

He apologized and convinced me to take them.

I asked him to sit on his knees so I can put my arms around his shoulders and hold the ultrasound.

Easy right?

Apparently to him it wasn't.

It took him five minutes to break his silence with huffs and puffs of annoyance.

Like I'm so sorry I'm trying to take pictures of my belly with you.

I got mad again and cancelled the entire thing, I didn't give him a chance to convince me otherwise I straight up packed the ultrasound and laid on the bed with my phone in my hands.

he has been poking my arm for 5 minutes now because I stopped talking to him.

He can be such a baby sometimes.

"YES! WHAT DO YOU WANT?" I snap my arm sore from the amount of times he poked me.

" let's go out, I will buy you food." He draws a circle on my arm then another.

as much as I love food I am not in the mood to eat anything.

I know shocking!

I looked at him and said " no thank you".

"Did I screw up that bad?" He asks as if he doesn't know the answer.

I turn to face him and sigh "what do you think? You can take a bullet but can't stay still for 5 minutes to take pictures of your unborn child?".

"I'm sorry but I actually can't stay still for that long.".

"I think you have adhd.".

"I'm fine.".

"If you say so, anyways I was going to say something you've been wanting to hear for so long but you have to wait some more right now." I tease drawing circles on his chest like he did on my arm.

"You're not about to do that are you?" He asks sitting up now.

"Watch me.".

"Let me guess, you're finally going to admit that you want another baby?" He asks with a grin so big one would think he won the lottery.

" I am still pregnant for god's sake.".

He shakes his head as if I just spoiled his fun and says "uhmmm, you are not going to  wear that skirt again?".

The hopeful look on his face only makes my answer more satisfying  "nah, wait till I give birth and it will be the only thing I wear.".

he is talking about a cute black skirt that he thinks is very short, I was cleaning my closet some days ago because I wanted to donate the clothes I no longer want and found that skirt.

he asked when I wore it and I said going out which pissed him off.

"Can you tell me now?" He asks, no almost pleads.

"Oki fine, I uhm " I hesitate for a second but when he takes my hand in his it all goes away.

I love him, he's a pain in the ass, he's overprotective and it pisses me off sometimes but he's still the same man trying for my sake and our child's.

He's showing me and our baby the love we deserve even though he's getting none which is the bare minimum I get it but not everyone is capable of even that.

"I love you ace."

" don't play games, it's not funny." He says serious all of the sudden.

I look at our hands then back at him "I promise I'm not playing games, I wouldn't, not with this.".

He blinks once, twice before embracing me in a tight hug crushing me.

"Say it again." He mumbles against my chest still holding me tightly.

I take his head in my hands making him look at me and say "I love you ace, I really do.".

" you have no idea how much I wanted and needed to hear this." He mumbles looking away but I can see a glimpse of glossiness in his eyes.

"Awwww are you crying?" I ask finding this so sweet.

He claims my lips in a long sensual kiss.

"I love you way more." He says pulling away to look at me before going in for another kiss.

My hand moves down to his chest already knowing the direction in which our kiss is heading.

His own hand goes to my boobs and he gives them a firm squeeze that has me crying out in pain.

My boobs are so sensitive now. No more boob squeezes for me.

He pulls away immediately eying me and asking what's wrong.

"my breasts are sore and will stay this way for at least 2 months after I give birth, so don't touch them." I explain fast wanting his lips on mine again.

" why are they sore?".

" because the milk shit that I forgot the name of is developing, I will start having milk next month.".

"Can't you do anything to stop it?".

"Why would I want to? I plan on breastfeeding our son for as long as I can.".

His eyebrows shoot up " wait, so he will be able to suck on you boobs whenever he's hungry?".

I nod to which he says " even I don't do that, I am only able to when we are having sex.".

"Ace" I warn with one look.

He huffs like a spoiled kid and says " I will buy you one of those pumping things, only I can suck on your boobs.".

"Im not going to waste my time pumping just because your ass is jealous. And you don't have a say in this.".

He huffs again and puts his hand on my belly " it's not fair that I made him and he gets what I want and need for I don't know how long.".

I laugh at that because he sounds like a kid.

"You still want another one?"I tease with a smile.

"Yes, let's practice" he answers immediately, he kisses me on that same second not really giving me a chance to answer.

I wrap my hand around the back of his neck and fist his hair as he licks his way down to my neck.

He slowly takes off my tank top seeming to have learned his lesson.

He unclips my bra and takes off my sweatpants then my panties without ripping any.

I watch as he takes off his clothes standing completely naked in front of me.

I smile appreciating the sight but my smile turns into a Scream of surprise when he pulls me close by my legs.

He rests his head right between my thighs looking at me with a smirk.

I gulp knowing he wont stand up until I'm a mess.

He gets closer and his hot breath on me making me arch my back a little.

He slides his tongue from the beginning of my slit to my clit slowly and heavily earning a moan from me.

He nibbles and sucks on my clit until my eyes roll to the back of my head, my hands fist the sheets until my knuckles turn white and my back arch until it can't anymore.

"Ace." I moan when he bites my clit sending a vibrating pleasure straight to my stomach.

"Just like that, call out my name." He says lowly the waves of his voice making my already swollen and sensitive clit clench.

My thighs visibly shake when he thrusts his tongue inside me and twirls it inside giving me a pleasure I never knew I could have.

"Oh god." I scream when he adds one of his long fingers and also curls it inside me.

He brings his large palm on my stomach and adds a tiny pressure that makes my orgasm explode within seconds.

I throw my head back panting as he licks me clean and squirm when he gives my clit one more tug.

He hovers over me again and takes my lips in a rough yet sweet kiss making me taste myself on him.

"Tell me you love me again." He mumbles against me.

Panting I say "I love you so much.".

"Fuck, you had no idea how much I needed to hear that." He slowly enters me as he says that.

I gasp into his mouth welcoming the familiar fullness that always comes with him inside me.

He groans when I feel his tip so deep inside me I can't for the life of me know how.

He pecks my lips and says " I love your smile." As he moves out and inside me.

I moan finding the new gentle sex weird yet so good  that sparks are all over my skin.

He pecks my cheeks and groans "I love it when you blush." And again moves inside me making me arch my back.

"I love your eyes and how you see the world." He pecks my eyes moving inside me gently.

The sparks on my skin move to my lower stomach and build an orgasm I know will be too much for me to handle.

He pecks my forehead "I love how you think.".

He lowers his head between my breasts and pecks my left side "I love your kindness.".

At this point I don't know if my tears are from the intense pleasure or how he makes me feel.

The pressure of my orgasm completely takes over me and I'm pushed over the edge when he sucks on my nipple gently.

I moan so loud it even surprises me.

"And I love your boobs, I don't want to share them with our kids but I will have to." He says with one last move before his own orgasm takes over him.

I half laugh at that too tired to actually laugh.

He rolls next to me and brings me closer in a hug. I snuggle wanting to be as close to him as I can.

"I love all of you Nessa, it took me a while to know how to show it you properly and even longer to have your love back but now that I do, I plan on showing you how much I appreciate it for the rest of my life.".

I pull my lips in a pout trying not to cry "I love you way more.".

He brings the soft silk sheets over my body just as I close my eyes.

I feel his hand on my belly and hear him say something in Italian that I don't quite understand.

He usually speaks in both English and Italian, when he does in Italian I ask him to translate but right now I'm too tired to ask him.

"Looks like you're stealing your mama's boobs from me.".

I wrap my arms around him and burry my head on his chest letting sleep take over me with one last thought in my head.

he became my happiness, my comfort, and my home .

𒊹︎AN

Heyy! First of all I'm so sorry for the late updates and I promise to try and edit more but I've been feeling a bit out of it lately and I barely do anything. Anyways there are about 7 chapters left for me to edit. I'll try my best to finish this week.

Friendly reminder---> I'm always free and here to listen if you're going through something and need to vent.

𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝~2188

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

142K 7.8K 24
Highest rank-3 in Thriller. That day was not less than a nightmare.I was going home,when a black Mercedes car stopped in front of me with screeching...
121K 2.2K 39
𝐄𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐭 𝐃𝐞 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐚 25 years old, a billionaire and Mafia Don. Everyone fears, admires and respects him. 𝐒𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐕𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐬 20 yea...
174K 3.8K 40
"Did you enjoy having his lips on your skin?" he whispers seductively with his lips brushing up against my earlobe. He traces a finger from the vall...
19.8K 371 51
"I think Mr.knights has anger issues." Just as those words slipped out from my mouth Mr.knights turned and in the blink of an eye, I was slammed aga...