My Marvel Academia S1 (On Hol...

By Marvel_King01

Peter B Parker was born into a world where 80% of the world's population was born with a superpower, a quirk... More

Premise
1 - A shy boy from Queens
2 - The new neighbours
3 - "Witch!"
4 - The day everything changed
5 - Just like my uncle
6 - Great power...
7 - <CAUGHT!>
8 - No matter what...

9 - ...great responsability

76 2 14
By Marvel_King01

(A/N Hello, dear readers. As you can see at the beginning of the chapter I put a song, well this is the new format. For each chapter I will put a theme song, preferably to listen to before reading. Thank you for the views and the nice response I'm getting and I wish you a good read.... EXCELSIOR 🕷🕸 )

Peter POV

Peter: "Uncle Ben?!"

Uncle Ben: "Like hell I'm going to let you face your problems alone!"

Peter: "Uncle Ben! I'll take care of it! Get the hell out of here! This isn't your fight!"

Uncle Ben: "Nonsense! After all..."

I looked him in the eye...

Uncle Ben: "...a hero has to save those in danger, right?"

I widened my eyes...

Peter: "But how did you find me?"

Uncle Ben: "I followed the webs, the contraptions you created work well!"

I couldn't believe my uncle had picked up the web shooters and would have jumped in to save me. Plus it's been years since Ben has swung, it's amazing he still has it!

Peter: "Uncle Ben, I...I'm sorry."

Uncle Ben: "Forget it, we have other things to think about!"

Criminal5: "Well, did you guys see that? Now we get to kill a little boy and his uncle!"

Criminal1: "Hey grandpa, where did you leave your crutch?"

Criminal8: "Forget about it Lenny, I don't think he can hear anything without his hearing aid."

Criminal4: "Enough talk, let's take them out!"

They started shooting at us, but with our agility it's a joke to dodge bullets

Peter: "Uncle Ben, do you have a plan?"

Uncle Ben: "I've already sent a signal to the heroes, we have to hold out until then!"

Peter: "All right, Uncle Ben. Let's do it!"

Narrator POV

Meanwhile, back at the Parker house...

Aunt May: "But where will they be? It's been hours since Ben went out. Please God, let them be okay."

said Aunt May, looking at the clock, which read 11:30 pm, holding a picture of Ben and Peter fishing on the lake.

May waited with Mrs. Maximoff beside her, anxious to be able to hug her nephew and her husband again, but she had the terrible feeling that something bad was going to happen, something that would change her life forever...

At the Maximoff home the atmosphere was no different: Wanda was worried and her brother Pietro tried to reassure her

Wanda: "But why did he leave? And where is he now?"

Peter: "Don't worry, Wanda, I bet Pete and Ben are on their way back by now, it's just a matter of time." and tried to flash the best smile he had, but deep down he too was worried: everyone in both houses had a bad feeling that something bad was going to happen.

Peter POV

Peter: "Uncle Ben, watch your back!"

Uncle Ben: "I got it!"

Uncle Ben ducked, avoiding yet another shot, and then, with one kick, sent the guy to the mat! We were doing well, at this rate....

Wanda POV

Maybe Pietro's right, maybe I'm worrying too much...but how can I stay calm! My best friend is out there who knows where, his uncle went looking for him, but he didn't come back! I swear, as soon as I see that turniphead of Pete, I'm going to smack him upside the head! Why does he always have to make me worry?! Why does he always have to make us worry?!...I just want him to be here, the rest doesn't matter, I just want him to be here....

You've always accepted me the way I am, not the way others wanted me, you've always been there for me, you're the only friend I have...please....

Pietro POV

Where the hell are you, wall-crawler?! Look how worried Wanda is. I can't keep this fake smile forever, please come back. You're the only friend I have, the three of us are a team: the three of us against the world!

Before I met you I didn't have any friends...no real friends, at least. Wanda and I were alone, but you lit up our days, so you have to come back, you have to.

Mrs. Maximoff POV

Oh Peter, why did you leave? Look how your aunt May is suffering, we are all worried about you...come back here to the people who love you.

Aunt May POV

Peter, my darling...please God, let him be okay...let everyone be okay!.... Richard, Mary...please watch over them, wherever you are...Peter, Ben, please be careful....

Peter POV

I felt that sort of alarm in my head again, so I instinctively ducked down and realized that I had dodged a bullet, and as I looked back, I saw the guy who had fired the gun, so I shot a web at him and pulled, so as to push myself towards him. Taking advantage of the tugging effect I kicked him and sent him to the mat.

*BANG*

I was tired, but it looked like we had won, so in between gasping breaths

Peter: "Huff~" lifting my mask "I think that's all of 'em uncle Be-...Ben?"

A few hours later...

The police drove me home, I walked up to the door and knocked.

*knock knock*

Aunt May: "Peter! Ben!" exclaimed Aunt May, I heard her through the door about to open for me. How was I going to tell her...how was I going to tell her that...? "Peter! Oh, Peter!" she said, hugging me "Where's your uncle?"

Peter: "..."

Aunt May: "Peter...where is your uncle Ben?" I remained silent, with my head down "W-why are you wearing his jacket?" I slowly looked up, showing my red, teary eyes, but I couldn't look into her eyes, then she noticed the presence of the police officers and realized "No...oh my God!" she hugged me, crying in despair. Mrs. Maximoff covered her mouth with her hands and a few tears began to leak from her eyes. I stood there, motionless, barely able to embrace her, feeling like I was dying inside.

We stayed like that for a few minutes, then we went inside and, after I went to my room, the police told aunt May what had happened: I didn't have the courage to look her in the face.

As soon as I entered I put my backpack on the floor and sat on the bed. After a while I heard a knock on the window, so I turned around and saw that it was Wanda and Pietro, I went to open and Wanda squeezed me in a hug.

Wanda: "Peter! We saw the police outside, we feared the worst! But...what happened to you?"

I stood there, motionless, without emotion.

Pietro: "Would you like to tell us what happened?"

I nodded and sat down on the bed. Pietro sat down next to me, while Wanda lowered herself onto her knees in front of me, so that she could look at my face, then I began to narrate

Peter: "I followed Tombstone to this warehouse, I should have known he was setting a trap for me, and I was stupid enough to fall for it. It was irresponsible of me to ignore Ben's warnings and disobey Stark's orders. Ben followed the webs and snuck into the warehouse because the pros were taking too long, they were still on their way.

There wasn't any time to wait though...nor were these guys willing to let us leave...so we stood our ground...until...

*BANG!*

*THWIP!*     *PAKK!*

*BANG!*

F/Peter (Flashback Peter): "Huff~...

I think that's all of them uncle Be-

Ben?

Ben?! Ben?!

BEN! BEN! BEN!

UNCLE BEN! UNCLE BEN!

I'm sorry uncle Ben, I'm so sorry! Please...just wait a little while longer...the pros are coming, the heroes are coming uncle Ben, SO PLEASE JUST HOLD ON PLEASE!

the heroes are coming...so please...

F/Uncle Ben: "I don't need to wait for them...because I've got my hero right here...

Take my hand son...

F/Peter: "Ben?

No no no no

Ben?!

Hey hey...

Ben?

BEN!

Don't go uncle Ben..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.7K 292 13
In a society of super heroes we're 80% of the population with quirks while the 20% who don't inherit a quirk in this story we follow the tale of Izuk...
48.3K 817 18
In a world where 80% of the worlds population has evolved where people are born with unique powers called quirks. The story will foucus on Izuku Mido...
1.4K 24 6
Izuku Midoriya was born into a world where 80% of people have these super natural abilities called quirks and where these creatures called pokemon. (...
2.7K 29 5
In a world where Human developed a superpower called quirk, This same world where the supernatural meet the real, a young child named Izuku Yagi who'...