CURED || Rebekah Mikealson

بواسطة Kw1ckss

Mieczyslaw "Mischief" Petrova was the twin brother of Tatia Petrova where he was raised alongside the Mikaels... المزيد

CAST
Prologue
Dangerous Liaisons
Stories of the Past and Promises of the Future
All My Children
Break on Through
The Murder of One
Heart of Darkness
Do Not Go Gentle
Before Sunset
The Departed
(A/N)
Growing Pains
The Rager
The Five
After School Special
Catch Me if You Can
Into the Wild
(A/N) In Need of Help
Down the Rabbit hole
The City That Never Sleeps
Alt. Ending: Decisions

Decisions

1.9K 40 24
بواسطة Kw1ckss

4x19 (Last Chapter)

Stiles POV:

Elijah and Rebekah arrived back at the house, while Lucy finally came down from her room for once so we can discuss what we are doing with the cure.

"Elijah, being human means a fresh start. For both of us. Mischief and I can grow old, have a family and fill our days with meaning, knowing that each one matters." Rebekah tells Elijah who is sitting across from us.

Rebekah is sitting in between Klaus and I on the couch while Lucy is sitting on the table behind us.

"Well that was poetic." Klaus laughs.

"Well if you can come up with a more compelling reason for wanting the cure, Klaus, please."

Klaus leans forward. "Silas can appear as anyone. He got inside my thoughts, convinced me I was dying. He'll torment me until I give him the cure." Klaus states.

I stay silent thinking of a solution to both problems and also not wanting to get between Klaus and Rebekah's little spat.

"In doing so he'll break down the wall to the Other Side." Rebekah argues.

"So it doesn't trap him there when he dies. He wants to reunite with his lost soul mate. You off all lovesick fools should applaud his devotion." Klaus responds.

The word "Devotion." Echoes around my brain. I figured out a way for both ideas to work but the sacrifice...

"He'll open the floodgates for every supernatural being that has ever died." Rebekah states getting angrier by the minute.

"Including our dear brothers, Kol and Finn. We'll have out family back." Klaus says. Trying to appeal to Elijah's love for his family.

"Please, you hated Kol and you kept Finn in a box for most of his life." Rebekah scoffs in disbelief.

"Elijah, please." Klaus gestures to Rebekah.

"Your personal discomfort might not be sufficient reason for putting the entire world in jeopardy, Klaus." Elijah announces. Rebekah's grin widens while Klaus' falls and turns to a frown. "I think our sister and brother-in-law deserves a shot at happiness."

Rebekah breathes out in shock. Tears threatening to fall. "Tell me you're joking. Tell me you're not fating me to an eternity of torture." Klaus pleads.

"I made my decision." Elijah states. Rebekah smiles widely while Klaus jumps up and whips around so he's behind Rebekah.

"When you're sick and dying and you beg for my blood... I will laugh in your face and compel you to forget me." Klaus whispers in her ear. Voice laced with anger.

"Where is the cure?" Rebekah asks leaning forward in anticipation.

"Rebekah, before you jump the gun why dont we hear from the other who would be receiving said cure. Mieczyslaw, you have been awfully quiet." Elijah states turning to look at me. Rebekah does as well, and her face falls slightly at the fact my face is blank and I seem to be deep in thought.

"Mischief. Did you hear?" Rebekah asks looking at me worriedly.

I ignore the two if them and stand up going to speak to Klaus. Before I leave the room and I turn to Lucy. "You know what I'm thinking. Stay here and answer any questions. But don't give up my plans until I am back." She nods and goes to sit where I once was.

I hurriedly leave the room and head towards Klaus' art room. I find him angrily throwing peaces of art around. He turns to face me and laughs slightly.

"Oh. Have you come to berate me for threatening Rebekah." He shakes his head.

I keep my straight face up. "You've got it all wrong Klaus. Follow me, We need to talk." I tell him before walking through to the main room where the fire is burning brightly. I pour myself a drink and stand in front of the fire.

"Is everything alright mate?" Klaus asks in concern as he stands beside me.

"During yours and Rebekah's argument I was thinking. About both sides. And I think I found a solution to both of your problems." I state still looking into the fire. Klaus perks up and turns to face me.

"Well what is it?"

"It's quite simple really. We get Lucy to duplicate the cure as planned, Rebekah gets one sample. While you give the other to Silas."

Klaus' face gapes open in shock.

"But that means-"

"That I will stay a vampire and watch as Rebekah lives a human life. I know." I interrupt. While we talk my hold on the glass continuously tightens.

"Mieczy. You know I wanted the cure and even If i got it that meant that you and Rebekah can stay together. I never wanted you two to ever part." Klaus states looking down in guilt.

"I know. But if it stops your endless torment and gives Rebekah the peace and happiness she deserves. I would do it in a heartbeat." I say through slightly gritted teeth.

"You do understand that if she takes the cure that-"

"You dont think I know!" I snap turning to face Klaus. "You dont think I know the fucking consequences! You dont think I understand that we wont be able to have children of our own, or grow old together. Because trust me. I understand fine!" I spit.

"Klaus?" We hear Caroline shout from the front door. Klaus turns to the direction giving me time to speed away.

Later

I arrive at Prom since Rebekah would literally kill me if I didn't show. I look around the walkway where it shows different pictures of students who are leaving. I caught a glimpse of a tribute to Matt Donovan and couldn't help the smile that appeared on my face.

I enter the hall and looking around at the decor I cant hell but laugh. I spot Rebekah at the drinks table and I walk over.

"Waiting for someone?" I ask as I stand beside her.

"Yes. My date. You'd like him, he can be quite annoying sometimes but all in all a great guy." She smirks.

"Well I must say he sounds like a catch. My date is the same, she may seem like a bit if a child at times and moans about every little thing, but 9 time out of 10 she is the best thing that ever happened to me." I state, Rebekah smiles and grabs my hand dragging me to the dance floor.

"So, how is it acting human?" I ask while we slow-dance.

"Exhausting, but I will eventually get used to it." She sighs. "What was with you earlier? Were you not excited about getting the cure?"

"No I was. I was just thinking, about us. About the cure." I start, unable to find the words.

"What were you thinking about?" She asks curiously and seemingly worried.

"Let's not talk about this now. Lets just dance, enjoy our night, and have the perfect prom." I tell her, spinning her before pulling her close.

"I highly doubt it will be perfect. Especially if we dont win Prom King and Queen." She mutters.

"Who cares, as long as we are together, enjoying one another's company and sharing our love. Who cares about some fake crown that wont mean anything in 5 years." I reason.

"Yeah bu-" Rebekah starts before she gets pulled away by Elena.

"Sorry handsome, I need to borrow her." Elena tells me.

"I will find you later alright?" I direct to Rebekah and she nods hesitantly. I watch as Rebekah gets dragged away. I decide to go find Stefan since we haven't exactly spoke since the island.

I listen throughout the hall but can't seem to hear him anywhere. Furrowing my eyebrows I walk outside where instantly I hear groaning from the woods.

I speed towards it and come across Damon on the floor with a piece of wood dangerously close to his heart.

"You alright?" I ask smirking. Damon's head snaps up at my voice but drops it again realising its me.

"Ughh, its you. Mind helping me out here?"

"Sure." I say before grabbing the piece of wood and yanking it out causing Damon to gasp and cry in pain.

"Would it have killed you to do it a bit softer."

"Possibly." I smirk. "What happened anyway."

"Silas." He replies and I groan at the name that has been pissing me off since arriving back from the island. "He disguised himself as Stefan before stabbing me in the chest. My best guess is he done the same to Stefan."

"Well, in that case lets go find junior." I say before the two of us begin walking deeper into the woods.

A few minutes go by before we spot Stefan sitting up against a tree. I speed towards him and gently pull the piece if wood out.

"Thanks." He breathes out.

"No worries man."

"Oh so for him you take care." Damon states rolling his eyes.

"Well yeah, I like him more than you." I grin. Stefan laughs slightly but still sits against the tree in pain.

"Let me guess. An extremely handsome man came up to you claiming to be me." Damon questions.

"Yeah."

"Yeah." Damon sighs.

I help Stefan up but before I can pull him aside we hear screams and cries of pain coming from the school. One look between the three of us and we instantly speed away.

The three of us arrive at the parking lot and spot Bonnie standing over a screaming Elena.

"Bonnie, stop. Bonnie." Stefan tries. Damon rushes to Elena to help her while I just stand back.

"Damon, help me." Elena begs.

"Bonnie, you're killing her." Stefan pleads.

"I know what I'm doing." Bonnie replies. I must say, good for Bonnie.

"That's the magic talking. This is your best friend." Stefan tells her. Elena once again cried out in pain, blood dripping from her nose and staining her teeth.

"Damn it, Bonnie." Damon says.

Elena whimpers once more before looking up at Bonnie pleadingly. "Bonnie, please." She begs before screaming.

A few seconds later Elena's cries die down and Bonnie visibly relaxes.

"You okay?" Stefan asks. Stupid question.

"No, I'm not okay. I almost died. The shell of my best friend almost killed me. None of this is okay." Bonnie snaps before storming off.

I slowly walk up to Stefan and place my hand on his shoulder, causing him to face me.

"I am going to go find Rebekah. We need to talk later though." I tell him. He nods in acceptance before I speed away towards the school.

I find Rebekah outside the dance with April young sitting on the floor nearby.

"Thank you for saving me." She says still slightly in shock.

"Elena's right. I should've just stayed home." Rebekah responds. Tears in her eyes.

I slowly walked up to her and wrapped my arms around her as she slowly sobbed into my chest.

"No one has to know what you did. I wont tell anyone." April says upon seeing the states Rebekah is in.

"But I would..." we hear from behind us. Spinning around I see it Klaus and sigh.

"April, darling. Why dont you head on home." I tell her not even bothering to look over. I just keep my eyes focused on Klaus. Rebekah sniffs into my chest before pulling away and turning to face Klaus.

"Dear, sweet April Young. Now there's a girl with a future." Klaus smirks taunting Rebekah.

"She was dying and I acted with human decency. You can't get more human than that." Rebekah states defending her previous actions.

"Actually, you can. You can stand idly by as poor April takes her final breath. You can ask, 'Why does this always happen to innocent people? Where do the spirits go? Was there anything I could have done?' That is what it means to be human, sister. You give humanity too much credit." Klaus states.

Rebekah with tears in her eyes, "You're gonna tell Elijah."

"No. No, you are." Klaus says before going to walk off. "Oh and Mieczy, I'm sorry. But I can't have you leave my sisters side, ever." He says before rushing towards me and with a resounding snap, everything goes black.

Rebekah PoV:

I gasp in shock as Mischief's body falls in a heap.

"What the bloody hell Nik?" I shout.

Klaus just looks down at Mischief before looking solemnly up at me.

"Ask him when he wakes up. Don't worry I will take him home while you speak to Elijah. And believe me when I say that this was for your own good." Klaus tells me before picking up Mischiefs body and slinging one of his arms over his shoulder.

3rd PoV:
"You're home." Elijah says as Rebekah walks towards the back door to the mansion. "And how did our Cinderella fare?"

"I won't lie. There were complications." She says before hearing Klaus' voice in her head.

"You'll tel him that you cheated. That you failed. That you dont deserve the cure."

"But I passed your test with flying colours." She smiles to Elijah, ignoring the annoying voice of her brother.

Elijah strolls up to her. "If this is what you truly want, it's yours." He says before handing her the box to the cure.

She takes it and opens it. There it is, the cure to all of her problems. The start of her's and Mischiefs new life.

"Why is it so hard for you to let me be happy?" Rebekah shouts at Klaus.

"Because your happiness comes at the expense of my sanity. Because I refuse to entertain yet another one of your whims. Because you are bored and you're looking for a reason to matter." Klaus says before taking a deep breath and looking hesitant.

"Because I don't want to watch my best friend grow old and die because of you and your dreams. Thankfully I don't have to waste any more breath fighting you on the subject." Klaus tells her before walking away with Mischief hanging off his shoulder.

"What does that mean? Nik, what does that mean?" Rebekah shouts after him as he walks away ignoring her calls.

Closing the box containing the cure she turns to look at Elijah, "I guess it's time thats I turned into a pumpkin. Thank you, Elijah." She says before walking past Elijah towards the house.

Elijah stands there for a moment before his phone begins to ring. Looking down at the caller he frowns noticing its Rebekah. Hesitantly he answers.

"Rebekah?"

"Elijah, I think Nik's up to something."

"Where did you go?" He asks.

"I'm still at the prom. Look, don't do anything with the cure until I see you. Somethings not right."

Elijah lowers the phone away from his ear realising what he's just done.

"Elijah, hello?"  Rebekah's frantic voice can be heard. "Elijah, do not take your eyes of that cure."

"I think it might be a little late for that."

Stiles PoV:

Gasping awake I mutter curses under my breath towards Nik.

"Mischief." I hear the soft frail voice from behind me. I whirl around to see Rebekah, sitting in a chair on the corner of our room. Tears streaming from her face.

Instantly I am kneeling down in front of her. Stroking her hair and wiping the tears away.

"Hey, hey. What happened?" I ask

"Klaus has Silas trick Elijah into giving him the cure. Now it's gone." She cries lunging towards me to wrap me in a hug.

"It's okay, it's okay. We will get it back, don't worry." I soothe. I feel her shake her head. I lead Rebekah over to the bed so we can lay down.

"Mischief?" She starts.

"Yeah Beks?"

"What did Klaus mean by, 'I'm sorry. But I can't have you leave my sisters side.'?" She wonders.

Sighing I decide to tell her knowing she would instantly get more upset.

"Earlier, when I left the room when we were talking about the cure. I went to go speak to Klaus. I had an idea, one that would help end his suffering with Silas and one that would help you become human again." I start. Rebekah nods along but doesn't speak.

"I told him that we would give you the cure as planned and that Lucy would use her magic to duplicate it, but instead of taking it myself-"

"Klaus would give it to Silas." Rebekah finishes tears once again streaming down her face.

"Rebekah I-" My face snapped to the side as I instantly felt the cheek where Rebekah just slapped.

"You bastard, after all this talk off never leaving my side. You would just happily give it all up so Klaus stops bitching and whining." She shouts in disbelief.

"Also so you could still achieve your dream and start a family." I try to reason but it just falls on deaf ears.

"My dream means fuck all if your not in it! Don't you understand. Mischief, I would never, ever. Start a family which you aren't a part of." Rebekah states. By now I have tears of my own.

"I get that just-"

"Just that you thought I would still be happy and eventually move on." She finishes for me as I am unable to form the words. I just nod and look down in shame.

Rebekah cups my face and connects our foreheads.

"Listen here, even if I am not human and cant start a family, as long as you and I are together. After 1000 years apart I would gladly give everything up to spend as much time with you as possible. Theres one thing I will always feel when I am with you...." She trails off.

"And whats that?" I whisper as our foreheads are still close. I can feel her breath on my lips.

She pulls me in for a heated kiss and I instantly kiss back. It's full of passion and love, the tears still streaming down both of our faces. Rebekah pulls away and looks at me with the brightest smile I have ever seen.

"I will always feel....."

"Cured"

————————————————————
Thats it. Done. Finished. Onto The Originals.

I will be taking a break from the series to work on other books before starting the sequel.

But before that let me know when you want Mischief to be introduced.

-During the second episode where Rebekah first meets Hayley.

Or

-Have Mischief come at the end of season 1 where Rebekah takes Hope and they all leave together.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

55.7K 2.5K 50
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐟. 𝐈𝐧 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐭, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭...
98K 2.4K 64
After three long years, full of horror and heartbreak, Klaus Mikaelson and Penelope Gilbert-Mikaelson have finally moved from their home in New Orlea...
1.1M 41.7K 89
When her mother announced they were moving once again, this time to a small town in Virginia, Emma assumed it was just one more search for a fresh st...
221K 6.7K 24
"She's the embodiment of chaos itself-a combination of all her siblings, the worst parts of them. She's more vengeful than Klaus, more conniving than...