"It's Me"

由 Night_Shot

Hey this is a short story fan base made story, about Five Night's At Freddy's. Being a gamer I LOVE this game... 更多

"It's Me"

6 0 0
由 Night_Shot

       Hey Guys Sorry For any grammer mistakes! This story sucks but if you read it you might like it. It's about FNAF (five night's at freddy's) I just whipped it together so please bare with me and my story. Enjoy! (or don't) :P

 -Night_Shot

         " Mommy! Mom! Hey!!! Listen please! Mom!"

            I kept pulling on the hem of her shirt, but still she waved me off as she talked on the phone. I tried to pull her my way, but she cupped her hand over the mic on the phone and told me to stop while staring daggers at me. It was my birthday and I wanted to go to the new pizzeria. My friends at school were able to go and they said it was a blast.

            Mom said since today was my seventh birthday, I could choose where to go. But ten minutes ago when she got a phone call, it's like she ignored me all at once. One more time. One more time I'd bug her, and if she didn't comply I'd leave to the pizzeria on my own. I'm a big boy anyway.

            I tugged on her skirt once more, but I received a very annoyed look.

"Tommy! I'm on the phone, can't you see that? Stop bugging me right now!"

            Okay, she won't come with me so now I'll leave. As I turned around the block, I saw it. "Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria." I heard from my friend Jill that they had animatronics! A rabbit, a chicken, a pirate fox, and Freddy the bear. I know I'd meet her inside, so I sped up my pace until I was at the doors.

            As I opened the door, the smell of pizza and punch hit my nose. There were rides and games and all of it looked fun! But I was mostly happy of the fact that since my mom booked my party here, everything was free!

            Walking towards the cash machine, I asked a nice lady with long brunette hair what time the animatronics were performing. She smiled and told me five minutes. I had time, so I'd go find Jill, my best friend.

I met Jill by the ball pit and then we went to eat pizza. She tugged on her curly black hair as she went on and on about bonnie, her favorite animatronic. But I didn't mind. I liked Jill a lot and plus, I liked hearing her talk. I was a couple months older then Jill, But age never bothered me, as long as people were nice. I also liked the fact that my best friend was so pretty. Extremely curly black hair and soft brown skin. But I loved her blue eyes the most. I was lucky I had an amazing friend here for my birthday at an awesome new pizzeria.

            Later an announcer told everyone that the show was starting. Jill and I exchanged exited looks and raced towards the stage as Freddy began singing.

            We all cheered as the band finished playing. Then when the song was finally done, Freddy walked off stage and asked me if he could join my birthday party bash. Of course I was more than happy to agree, so Jill and I played games with Freddy, and ate the cake he brought over and Freddy even brought my birthday gifts over to me. This was the best day of my life!

            I stopped ion mid chew and wondered if mom was still on the phone, or if she even bothered to notice I was gone. Oh well, I was having fun without her anyway. Freddy gathered three other kids, all boys. Calvin and Diego, and Jeffery I think, but we all had fun together.

            Freddy got really excited and asked us all if we were ready for one last surprise. Almost immediately we all shouted yes, Freddy laughed and walked us to a back room. Inside there were lots of boxes but I didn't see any surprise. As I turned around Freddy stopped laughing and locked the door. What was going on I wonder? Freddy then took off his head. This didn't look like Freddy.

            A man with cold eyes took off the rest of the suit, and pulled out a gun. Mommy told me I wasn't allowed to touch them. She said they were dangerous, so why did this man point one at all of us?

             He stepped towards Diego and swiftly shot him in the stomach. We all screamed, as Diego's organs spilled out of his body and Diego fell to the ground lifeless and bloody, his mouth open in shock. Then the man turned towards Jill. Quickly he shot her repeatedly in the side, blood absorbing her favorite purple shirt. She fought of the man but stopped struggling and fell limp, as he hit her in the head with the butt of the gun.

             A gasp escaped my lips as tears streamed down my face I screamed her name but to no avail. Next, he turned towards Calvin. Calvin tried running past the man, but tripped and screamed before the bullet met his chest. The man turned towards Jeffery who desperately  pleaded with the man to stop, But as Jeffery continued to plead he choked on his own blood, that now poured from the bullet hole in his neck. I knew I was next.

The man smiled at me, " Hey there tike I have one more present for you."

            And with that he pulled the trigger, the bullet tore my life apart. My seventh birthday was going so well, I just wish I had told mommy good bye.

_________________________Fake Freddy's P.O.V________________

            So much blood. So much energy, and the lifeless eyes made me smile. The store room is a perfect place, the old animatronic suits are back here No evidence.

             I stuffed the little girl Jill into the Chica suit, the little boy Calvin into the Bonnie suit, Jeffery into Freddy and Diego into Foxy the Pirate. But the other boy Tommy I think it was....I didn't have a suit....Oh well leaving one body can't hurt.

_________________Story's P.O.V_____________________

            Feeling somewhat sympathetic, Freddy found the spare "Golden Freddy" suit and placed Tommy in it. The next night the bodies in the suits took life walking and moving on their own, Performing while the Parents of the missing children grew worrisome and searched for their lost children that no one had found yet or ever will.

            All Six remembered the face of the man who killed them who just so happened to work down the hall as the guard. Their Plan Kill him. Easy.  As the torture continued for the guard they found that Golden Freddy never really came to play much but when he did he always murmured,

"It's Me"

____________________________back story some-what evidence___

        On October 23, 2014, Youtube channel The Game Theriost posted a Video with a compelling theory about Five Nights at Freddy's. In the video, narrator MatPat describes how the game parallels the murders committed by one Nathan Dunlap in a Chuck E. Cheese on December 14, 1993 in Aurora, Colorado.

        The gist of the story is as follows: Dunlap was fired from the restaurant five months prior due to a disagreement on his hours. On the night of the attack, he hid in the restrooms until the restaurant was emptied out, save for four employees (Colleen O'Connor, Benjamin Grant, Sylvia Crowell, and Bobby Stevens) and night manager (Marge Kohlberg). When executing his attack, Dunlap used a small caliber handgun to kill O'Connor, Grant, and Crowell, all of whom were cleaning the dining/game area.

        He then proceeded to the kitchen, where he shot Stevens in the jaw. However, unknown to Dunlap, Stevens was still alive and simply playing dead in hopes that Dunlap would not finish the job. Dunlap left the kitchen and entered the back office where Kohlberg was. After having her open the safe, Dunlap shot her as well, raided the safe, and left. Dunlap was caught within hours and convicted using security footage and testimony from Stevens.

                There are many parallels that run between this story and the game. They may be coincidental, but there are a fair many.

( I got this info straight(copy and paste cause I'm lazy) from Five Night's At Freddy's Wiki, this is someone else's words not mine and this story is  just helping a really cool conspiracy, It may not be real.)

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

486K 20K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
402K 12.1K 93
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
358K 21.3K 76
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1M 38.5K 90
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...