Say You Like Me || Stiles Sti...

By JediKnightStilinski

{Completed} Felicity Hale is just a teenage werewolf, no big deal. After watching the majority of her family... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
A/N !Schedule!
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Epilogue

Chapter Eighteen

3.1K 72 25
By JediKnightStilinski

Felicity P.O.V

It has been about a week since we have formed this whole plan to get Aiden and Ethan. Even with all of this searching and fighting, we can't find them. It's as if they just flew off of the radar. The only thing that has progressed is my relationship with Stiles. We're almost inseparable we've grown so close. After spending as much time with him as I have, I definitely can't deny the fact that I like him anymore. Our only problem is Stuart. It's obvious he has feelings for me and I'm kind of scared about that. Yes, I like Stuart as a friend, but not in that way. As cheesy as it sounds, I've already given my heart to Stiles. Well, more like I'm saving it for him.

Like I said, my relationship with Stiles is blossoming profusely. Until all of the love triangle crap came.

"So, Felicity," Stuart appeared beside me, following me to my locker.

"Hey Stu, what's up?" I greeted, stopping at my locker and opening it. I began to get my books out for my first few classes for the day, when I heard Stuart take a deep breath. I looked over at him to see the nervous glint in his eyes. I chuckled lightly. "You okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." Stuart readjusted his glasses on the bridge of his nose. "Remember when you said you'd go out with me?"

"Yeah," I nodded nervously. "What about it?"

"I was just wondering if you'd still like to . . . do that."

"That'd be great!" I smiled weakly. "When would it be?"

"Cool!" He gushed, smiling like a clown. A cute clown, though. Clowns are creepy. "Tonight? We could go and see a movie or something?"

"Can't wait!" I exclaimed. I'm probably over-acting right now. It's too obvious that I really don't want to go out with him. I closed my locker, about to walk away. "See you later."

What have I gotten myself into?

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

I was prepared to go out to lunch.

"Stupid locker." I heard a voice to my left mumble harshly, when I heard a sound similar to one of a locker being shook repeatedly. I looked to the sound, and I couldn't help but smile. About four lockers away from me, stood a girl. Her blond hair covered her face so I wasn't able to see it. Yet she continued to mumble. "I'm going punch you if you don't open."

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." I laughed softly. "I've done it before. Hurts like hell."

The girl looked over to me, her blue eyes widening the slightest bit. She let out a nervous laugh as I approached her.

"Do you need some help with that?" I asked kindly, gesturing to the stubborn locker.

"Yeah." She said sheepishly. "That would be nice."

"It's simple, really." I shrugged. "I've had one of these before. Can I see your combination?"

"Oh, yeah." She dug her hand into the pocket of her jean shorts, pulling out a small piece of paper and handing it to me. I took it with another smile and looked at the numbers scribbled across the sheet. Reaching my hand out, I entered the combination one number at a time.

"For lockers like these, all you have to do is give it a slight shove inwardly after you put in your combo." I explained, continuing when she nodded. I performed the steps as I said them. "So, you just push in, then lift it. It's that simple."

"Wow, thanks." The girl smiled nicely.

"No problem." I replied, sticking out my hand. "I'm Felicity, by the way."

"Amber." She stuck out a hand as well, and it met with mine for a firm shake.

"Are you new?" I asked. "Or have I just never seen you before?"

"I'm new." She nodded. "I know it's odd. You know, coming here in the middle of the semester and all."

"One of your parents switch jobs or something?"

"Not really," She laughed nervously. "Let's just say that my little brother has anger issues."

"He didn't kill someone, did he?"

"No!" Amber replied quickly. "Not at all. Liam's not that bad."

"Okay." I smiled nervously. "I'm, actually, about to head out to lunch." I threw a thumb over my shoulder, holding my lunch up with the other hand. "Would you, maybe, like to sit with me and my friends?"

"Really?" She looked genuinely shocked, causing me to let out a laugh. "You actually like me enough to invite you to your table?"

"No, just trying not to sound like a bitch and leave you standing here." I said, trying to keep a straight face.

"Shut up." She gave me close-mouthed smile, playfully elbowing me in the arm as she walked past me.

"Hey!" I called after her retreating figure. "I'm the guide! You have to follow me."

She did nothing but throw a smirk over her shoulder.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

"Hey Fel," Stiles was the first to spot me as I approached everyone. "Lunch is almost over. Where've you been?"

"Why so worried?" I shrugged. "Did you miss me that much?"

"Oh, you have no idea." Scott mumbled. Stiles coughed loudly, trying to distract me from Scott's words. The nervous boy's cheeks burned like a match.

"The reason why I was so late is because I ran into someone." I turned around to look for Amber, but she wasn't there. "She was just behind me a few seconds ago."

"Felicity?" Lydia called. I looked at her in confusion. She was seated on the end, so she was close to me. "You've obviously been doing too much research. Maybe you should go to the lost and found."

"Why?" I asked. Stiles scooted over so I could sit next to him. After sending him a thankful smile I sat down next to him, occupying the end. Lydia sent me an innocent smile from across the table.

"Because you've lost it, sweetie."

"That's really the best you could come up with?" Stiles groaned.

"What?" Lydia rolled her eyes. "Like you could do better?"

"Lydia, let me tell you something." Stiles started, a twinkle in his eye. "My sarcasm and wit? That's a gift."

"Yeah, a defective one." Lydia smirked, folding her hands in front of her.

"Ha-ha."

"I know." Lydia lifted her shoulders. "I'm thinking of being a comedian when I get older."

"You guys are too much alike." I giggled, taking a bite out of my sandwich.

Stiles looked at me as if I had just resurrected one of his favorite fictional characters. My eyebrows furrowed, trying to ignore the piranha plant from Mario shooting fireballs at my lungs.

I noticed Scott drawing an imaginary heart in the air around the two of us, making my face heat up profusely.

"Earth to love-struck Stiles?" Allison teased, reaching over the table to snap her fingers in Stiles's face.

"Huh?" He jumped slightly with cherry red cheeks.

"You just completely zoned out." Lydia grinned charmingly, as if she was really enjoying the embarrassment of me and him.

"Oh," He laughed nervously, gulping a bit at the end. "Me? Why would I zone out?"

I sent each of the girls a glare, meaning that I would lock them up if they said anything.

"I think that's only a question you know the answer to." I quickly answered.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

"You what?" Each of the girls questioned me as we walked into Lydia's house.

"I know!" I groaned, already making my way to Lydia's room. With all of the times I have been there, I practically have the whole place embedded into my skull. I reached the door to Lydia's room and opened it. "I'm a horrible person."

"You're not horrible." Allison laughed, both of us plopping down on Lydia's bed.

"What's going to happen with the wedding plans now?" Lydia groaned, sitting in her desk chair. She turned to face everyone's confused expressions.

"What wedding plans?" Kira asked, still standing close to the doorway.

"Felicity and Stiles's wedding, obviously!"

If I would've had a beverage with me, I more than likely would have spit it all out by now.

"You guys would make an adorable couple." Kira shrugged, sitting next to me.

"I know!" Allison squeaked. "What is that called again?"

"What is what called?" Lydia asked.

"When you combine the names of two people that you want to be together."

"Shipping!" Kira answered quickly.

"We are not talking about this." I grumbled, burying my face in my hands.

This is going to be a long day.

++++++++++

Hello! So, I hope you liked it (as always) I figured that since the last chapter was so short that I would give you another one!

Again, I don't really have much to say but thanks for reading and to eat fried chicken.

Comment.Vote.Love Teen Wolf

Alex:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 169 18
Dakota Hale is the youngest member of the Hale family. Her life hasn't exactly been what you would call a dream, in fact it's the exact opposite. Los...
27.8K 1K 41
Peter Hale is dead. (Finally.) Lydia Martin was bitten but is not a werewolf and also not dead. Derek Hale is now the alpha, not sure if that's a goo...
177K 5K 25
Stiles drags Scott into the woods to look for a body where he just manages to avoid being caught. He finds his friend getting attacked and bitten by...
315K 6.3K 45
❝We protect those who cannot protect themselves.❞ Stacey McCall has had a lot happened to her in the past year. Now, she deals with Alpha Packs, fin...