Dandelions | JJ Maybank Story

By jjmaybankswifey

Avery Hayes is just a girl who is trying to understand how the world works and how she fits into it while liv... More

Prologue

Meet the Characters

188 5 4
By jjmaybankswifey

Sophi Knight | Avery "Aves" Hayes, Pogue Princess 

Rudy Pankow | JJ Maybank, Avery's best friend

Chase Stokes | John B, Avery's best friend, and leader of the pogues.

Madison Bailey | Kiara Carrera

Jonathan Daviss | Pope Heyward

Madelyn Cline | Sarah Cameron, Avery's enemy, and kook princess

AJ Cook | Courtney Hayes, Avery's aunt, and mother figure

Oakley Fisher | Sage Hayes, Avery's little sister, and mini pogue princess

Chris Browning | Nate Meyer, Avery's father

Catherine Keener | Rebecca Tatum, Avery's mother.

The rest of the cast of Outer Banks | their respective characters.

| Abby Speaks <3 |

Hey, guys I just wanted to put a few words out there!

I ONLY own Avery Hayes and her story. The rest of the story belongs to the creators The Pate Brothers!

Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. All characters appearing in this work are a work of fiction.

There will be underage sex, drinking, and smoking as well as strong language and abuse in this story. If any of this may trigger you please refrain from reading this story for your own health.

This story will follow the storyline of Outer Banks with some of my own scenes.

I love you all! This is my first story ever written and I would love to make one people can enjoy so please give honest feedback and constructive criticism so I can get better at writing! Hope you enjoy :)

I want to dedicate my story to a few of my favorite authors and people who inspired me to write and will continue to add more dedications as I get to know more people.

The first dedication is 1800-whorecrux. I love all her stories and her writing. Thank you.

The second is electric_s0ul. I love your books so much. I reread all the time. Thanks for the inspiration. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

758K 28K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
559K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
90.9K 3.1K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
1.1M 29.9K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...