n i n e t e e n ; enhypen

Od adoragyu

Maybe it was the last caffeine drink that brought them into each other's life, and maybe it's not a bad thing... Více

z e r o : a new book
o n e : 7-eleven
t w o : we meet again
t h r e e : the classroom of aces
f o u r : the universe is telling us something
f i v e : lingering eyes
s i x : that's unfortunate, but not for me
s e v e n : secret admirer, or is it a stalker?
e i g h t : a down pour doesnt bother me
n i n e : we are just friends, okay!
t e n : accidentally on purpose
e l e v e n : i guess that's what friends are for
t w e l v e : aren't you supposed to care, not back stab
t h i r t e e n : fresh air, warm breeze
f o u r t e e n : arcade games, karaoke, and...a drug bust?
f i f t e e n : so quiet you can hear a pin drop, but my heart is loud
s i x t e e n : it's okay to fail sometimes...we can always get back up
(say the name) s e v e n t e e n : spring break here we come
e i g h t e e n : lay your head on my lap
n i n e t e e n : sunscreen
t w e n t y : i'm sweating from every part of my body
t w e n t y o n e : nothing better than a night sky full of fireworks
t w e n t y t w o : i swear its a curse in disguise
t w e n t y t h r e e : a flood of emotions
t w e n t y f o u r : how should i tell you
what is happening: be the voice for the voiceless.
t w e n t y f i v e : broken glass, broken friendship
t w e n t y s i x : i thought you were my friend, i was wrong
t w e n t y s e v e n : thin ice
t w e n t y e i g h t : confessions or something like that
t w e n t y n i n e : hard feelings
t h i r t y : im a big girl
t h i r t y o n e : maybe i should
t h i r t y t w o : boarder:carnival
t h i r t y t h r e e : friends dont do that
do not skip, important topic
t h i r t y f o u r : not so secretive after all
t h i r t y f i v e : culprit and surprises
t h i r t y s e v e n : you are the only one
t h i r t y e i g h t : not jealous at all
t h i r t y n i n e : okay, maybe a bit jealous
f o r t y : twenty four 7
Halloween special
Haunting faces, haunting feelings

t h i r t y s i x : lucky charms

4K 154 33
Od adoragyu

l u c k y c h a r m s

It was Thursday evening now, some good and bad things came from this hectic week. First off, both Jeongyu and Jisoo had gotten their consequences for the things they've done to Chaeyeon for the last month. Including the time Jeongyu accused Chaeyeon of pushing the glass to harm her in class.

The school transferred Jeongyu out of their school, and got Jisoo in trouble at his own school for helping in this. It was a relief for everyone, especially Chaeyeon, these two are out of their sites for good. The friends were relieved that Chaeyeon doesn't have to be around the people who were trying to hurt her.

The bad gets outweighed by the good thankfully, but for Sunghoon his was an internal problem. He didn't make it an outspoken one because he knew he'd get teased by the boys. But with them, nothings gets kept a secret between them. Every thing eventually gets forced out.

"Who you texting," Jake jumped onto the bed. The friends (the seven of the boys) were currently sitting in Sunghoon's room hanging out.

"Chaeyeon."

"Oooo, you're texting your girl. What are we taking about." Jay teased with the other boys.

Sunghoon just rolled his eyes, "firstly, she's not my girlfriend. Second," he pushed Jay away with his hand, "we aren't talking about anything."

"I can see your message, just tell us already." Sunoo laughed.

Sunghoon just groaned from their pushiness, "fine, I asked her if she wanted to go out tomorrow. NOT as a date, but to hang out together."

The guys all huddled around him and his phone watching their conversation play out. "Well, where did you say you guys should go out. Just call it a date, you guys are close, and you have kissed already." Jay spoke.

Sunghoon as well as the five others whipped their head towards him. "KISSED?" Jungwon yelled.

"You guys didn't know?" Jay just laughed.

"Who told you? Did Chaeyeon tell you? She wouldn't have?" Sunghoon sat up.

"You guys kissed and you didn't bother to tell us, your best friends?" Niki scoffed.

Sunghoon let his head fall back, "it was ONE kiss alright. Who even told you that?"

"Yena told me on Monday. She couldn't stop squealing about you two finally making a move with each other."

"Great! Let's call it a date," Heeseung clapped, "tell her that it's a date. Take her out somewhere nice."

Sunghoon rolled his eyes but went back to texting her. His fingers typed and untyped then erased, unsure what to say. "What do I even say, how do I ask her?"

"Tell her that it's gonna be a date? It's not rocket science Sunghoon." Sunoo side eyed him. "You guys kissed, hows this possibly your troubles?"

"Give me your phone," Heeseung snatched the phone from his hands and began to type in their conversation. He sent a message telling her that he wants to take her out on a date tomorrow and that she should dress up nicely.

"Isn't that too forward, what if she doesn't want to go out on a date and you've just ruined this whole thing with us." Sunghoon scoffed, snatching his phone back. He bickered with the boys until he heard his phone buzz. Grabbing it without another second.

"See? You very clearly want this to work," Sunoo laughed.

"She said yes!" Sunghoon cheered.

"You see, there was nothing to worry about. Chae obviously likes you, why would she deny a date with you." Jungwon spoke.

"Whatever." Sunghoon rolled his eyes, but the smile on his face said other wise.

- 1 9 -

Friday was now here, Chaeyeon was currently getting dressed. With her and Sunghoon's date happening today, she wanted to look good. Even though it wasn't happening till six pm, she wanted to look good throughout the day so he wouldn't second guess it.

With the last look in the mirror, she finalized her look and quickly got her things before she could be late to school. Once she got there she spotted Naeun.

"You look extra cute today, what's the occasion?" Naeun linked her arm in hers.

Chaeyeon looked away with a smile, "I have a date today."

Naeun stopped walking, turning Chaeyeon to look at her, "no way! I don't even have to ask who it is because everyone already knows who."

"When did he ask you?!"

"Yesterday."

"Omg, we are totally coming over so we can help you get ready. I can't believe this day is finally here!"

"What are you two screaming about," the rest of the girls walked up.

"Guess who has a date tonight?"

"No way!" Soojin yelled.

Chaeyeon raised her hand to hit the girl, "can you not scream for attention."

"We are totally getting you dolled up today. I can't believe that coward finally made a move." Mina said.

"Hey, don't call him that."

"Sorry, I won't criticize your boyfriend," she playfully surrendered. Chaeyeon just rolled her eyes.

The school day went on as usual. They went to class, ate lunch, went back to class, and now they were getting ready to leave school for the day. The girls already said goodbye to the others, going their separate ways back to Chaeyeon's house so they could get her ready for later.

"Did he tell you where you guys are going?" Soojin asked.

Chaeyeon shook her head, "no, he just told me to wear something nice but comfortable."

"We can work with that," Yena clapped her hands as she and the three other girls went through her closet.

"Sit in front of the mirror, I'm gonna fix your hair and makeup a little." Mina patted the ground so she can move there.

Chaeyeon got up and moved onto the ground where Mina patted. The girl brushed and took the curling iron to different sections, creating soft loose curls. When her hair was done, she turned her around so she could touch up her makeup; adding a touch of sparkle and gloss to brighten her face.

"Try this outfit on Chae," Naeun threw her a bunch of different things.

She looked into the mirror with the clothes the girls had selected for her. It wasn't anything too crazy; a light blue cardigan that had pink hearts, along with her beige skirt. She wasn't the biggest fan of skirts, but she let it go this time because she wanted to look good.

Walking back to her room to show the girls the outfit they had chosen for her to wear. "You look great Chaeyeon! These shoes will look the best with this outfit," Naeun handed her a pair of platformed sandals.

"Sunghoon is totally gonna fall in love all over again," Mina awed.

"When did Sunghoon say he's gonna pick you up?" Soojin asked.

Chaeyeon looked towards the clock, "he should be here in ten minutes."

"Great, we will be leaving now. Tell us how it goes." The girls said their byes and left before Sunghoon could make it over there.

Chaeyeon waited until she heard the front doors bell ring. She grabbed her purse and phone and slid her shoes on before opening it up. Sunghoon stood there, a small arrangements of flowers in his hand and a small bag.

Chaeyeon shut her door and walked out to the gate to greet Sunghoon. "Hi," she smiled up at him.

"Hey," he brought her into a tight hug. Pulling back, he handed her the flowers and bag. "I got you these flowers, I hope you like them." He scratched the back of his neck.

"I love them, thank you." Bringing her nose towards them so she can smell the sent of the different kind of flowers. "What's this?" She referenced to the bag he handed her.

"Oh it's just something small. Open it."

Handing him the flowers so she could open the bag that held a small box. Inside was a small charm bracelet, "You really didn't have to get me this Sunghoon."

"I wanted to of course, give me your wrist so you can wear it," he held his hand out. She nodded, giving her wrist to him so he could put the bracelet on her.

"I really love it, thank you." She tippy toed and pecked his cheek.

"Let's get going," he reached down to her hand and intertwined their fingers. "Oh, you look beautiful today, as always." He smiled down at her as they walked.

Chaeyeon face turned into a light blush as she smiled, "thank you, you look great too."

- n i n e t e e n -

i think you guys are gonna appreciate the next couple of updates! but it's unfortunate because it's coming to the end soon.

ps, tell me if you guys like seeing messages being actually written out in writings. if not then I won't include them, but if you do then I'll try to add those in future chapters.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

196K 11.4K 43
❝it's a win-win. both of us will gain something good if we help each other out!❞ - wherein two boys agreed to help each other, just so that the perso...
5.6K 180 22
"𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚖𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚢 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚋𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚎" "𝙰𝚜 𝚍𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐" Who knew that my twel...
98.3K 2.4K 38
❝ I never knew love could taste this good until I tasted yours. ❞ Park Y/n was having the time of her life at her friend's party, but when Lee Heeseu...
300K 9.3K 64
☆☆ „Hyeona, we can't fucking do this!", he lowered his head to not lose his temper. „No one will know.". I calmed him by placing one hand on his che...