Suicidal Ideation『Depressed T...

Od __startover

(This work is abandoned, there was supposed to be one last additional chapter, however it will not be finishe... Viac

#1 | Broken
#2 | Back Home
#3 | Training And Consequences
#4 | I'll Be Here Until You're Okay
#5 | Falling But Nobody Knows
#6 | Where's The Hero Now?
#7 | Sticks And Stones, They Break Bones
#8 | The Old Me Won't Work
#10 | Maybe We All Get Lost Sometimes
#11 | Every Stroke Of Luck Has Got A Bleed Through
#12 | I Thought I Could Fly, So Why Did I Drown?
#13 | Scream And Yell, But I Feel Speechless
#14 | You're Too Wrapped Up In Your Self Doubt
#15 | Promise I'm Thinking, Overthinking Quite A lot
#16 | You Got Your Armor, But I See Your Flaws
#17 | You're Here For A Reason, But You Don't Know Why
#18 | How Much It Means To Me That You're Trying

#9 | Now I Wonder, Why You Bothered

1.2K 42 52
Od __startover

Aizawa went to the hospital early to have a chat with the nurse.

"Hi, you must be...Aizawa Shouta, correct? And you're here for Todoroki Shouto."

"Yes, that's correct," Aizawa confirmed.

"Alright, well I'm pretty sure you probably know that dealing with suicide patients can be very taxing. On top of that, he's an abuse victim which is also extremely taxing." The nurse said, a worried look making its way onto her face.

"Yes, I'm aware."

"Todoroki-san may suffer from depression, PTSD, extreme chronic stress, insomnia, eating disorders, and anxiety. He'll most likely have problems with emotional regulation, self-concept, social skills, and academic motivation. There'll probably be random outbursts and nightmares, as well as flashbacks. I'd also try to warn him before any physical contact. Sudden movement may be too much for him. I wish him the best recovery."

Aizawa already knew all this. But for some reason, hearing it just makes his heart sink down even further. He failed to protect his student. And it wasn't only him either. All the heroes failed him. Society trusted a hero like Endeavor, and Shouto had to pay the price.

"Thank you for your help." Aizawa's throat felt like it was closing in.

She nodded a bit, smiling. Although you could tell it was a little forced.

Aizawa sighed while walking away. He hopes he'll be able to help the kid.

『✰❦✰』

The week had gone by quickly. Before Shouto noticed, the doctors were doing their last check-up and leaving the room.

If he was being honest, he was scared about staying with Aizawa-Sensei.

What are the rules?

What are the punishments?

Aizawa said he was safe, but he'd be damned if he ever believed that. Anytime he has been told he was safe always ended in pain. There is no such thing as "safe" in Shouto's life.

He shook his head. All he had to do, was play it safe until he learned what to do and what not to do. That's pretty easy. Right?

There was a knock on the door. Shouto quickly speed-walked to the door, opening it softly. He poked his head out and saw Aizawa standing there, shock written on his face. Probably thinking Shouto would still be in bed, in his patient's uniform.

Shouto got dressed an hour before Aizawa came. He knew that his father wouldn't have appreciated him not being ready by the time he came, so Shouto made sure he doesn't burden Aizawa by having him waiting on Shouto.

"Okay, are you ready?"

Shouto nodded his head.

"Let's go then."

Shouto numbly followed Aizawa, making sure to stay close behind him. His posture stiff, his mind running.

He can't be a burden to him. He can't disobey rules and has to make sure Aizawa's not angry when speaking to him.

A part of his brain was yelling at him to drop his guard, that he was safe. The other part was telling him to always keep his guard up, that Aizawa could turn on him at any time. He wasn't sure which side was winning the war, but he had to believe the 'keeping his guard up' side made the most sense.

"You okay? You seem tense." Aizawa said, concern written on his face.

'You're already annoying him.'

"Yeah, fine," Shouto responded.

Aizawa stopped, turning around and kneeling in front of Shouto.

"You know you don't have to be worried, right?" Aizawa asked, his eyebrow raised.

Shouto looked away, not responding.

"Shouto. I promise I won't hurt you; Nobody will hurt you ever again. You don't have to be worried." Aizawa-Sensei comforted.

Tears ran down Shouto's face. He tried to wipe them before Aizawa could see them.

It obviously didn't work.

Aizawa slowly took Shouto into a comforting hug. Shouto stood there, stiff, but he slowly melted into the hug, trying to absorb as much comfort as he could.

"Come on. With that moronic cockatoo, his eyes would be glued to you the entire time." Aizawa mumbles the last part.

'Moronic cockatoo? Who's that?' Shouto wonders.

Shouto silently followed Aizawa outside, stopping at a black car. He sits in the back, while Aizawa goes to the driver's seat.

The drive was quiet and peaceful. That is until Aizawa answered a phone call.

"What do you want?"

There was speaking from the phone that Shouto could just barely hear.

"He-...here-....yet?" The person on the other side of the phone asked.

"We're almost there. Just a couple more minutes." Aizawa sighed.

The other person sounded like they were just about to start an extremely long story before Aizawa ended the call while muttering,

"He really is a moronic cockatoo."

'That's the cockatoo? I didn't know cockatoos could call people...' Shouto was about to lose his mind.

"Aizawa-Sensei?"

"You can just call me Aizawa, kid."

"Who's the 'cockatoo' you keep talking about? And how did a bird call you?"

Aizawa looked like he was trying to keep a straight face.

"I wasn't talking about a bird. I was talking about Hizashi." Aizawa smiled a bit.

"Hizashi...?" Shouto tried to rack his brain for a 'Hizashi'.

"Present Mic," Aizawa answered.

"Oh. I didn't know you two were close."

"We're married." Aizawa deadpans.

There was silence. Shouto's brain trying to catch up with the information that was just thrown at him.

"You and Yamada-Sensei...are married?"

"That's right. Are you okay with that?"

Shouto nodded his head, still trying to absorb the information. He didn't expect Present Mic of all people to be married to Aizawa. It's not like he's against it, it's just... they're so different.

Before he realized it, they had made it to the apartment complex. Aizawa opened the car door, closing it gently, Shouto doing the same.

They took the stairs to the 2nd floor, Aizawa placing the key, turning it, then entering the room. Not a second later, Present Mic with his hair down jumps out, running over.

"Todoroki! Sho!"

"Shouto's fine." Shouto deadpanned.

"Oh! It's Sho and Sho!" Present Mics eyes shined.

"Don't call us the same name, It'll just make it confusing." Aizawa sighed, shaking his head.

"Fine then. I'll call you-" Present Mic pointed to Shouto, "Candycane!"

"Just call him Shouto." Aizawa walked in.

Present Mic pouted, before turning his head to Shouto and perking up again.

"You can call me Hizashi!"

Shouto nodded absentmindedly.

"Come on in then! I made us some cupcakes!" Hizashi exclaimed.

"You did what?!" Aizawa yelled before rushing into the kitchen.

It was a mess. Flour on the counters and somehow had made it onto the roof. There was icing everywhere, while egg yokes were dripping off the island table.

Soon Shouto joined Aizawa in staring. Hizashi stood there, nervously scratching the back of his head.

"I wanted to make Shouto something..."

Aizawa slowly turned around, facing his husband, murder written across his face.

"How many times have I told you to NOT use the kitchen?"

"Umm...I think we're nearing the 200s now." Hizashi answered nervously.

"And what did you do?"

"Used the kitchen..." Hizashi muttered.

Aizawa took a deep breath, trying to calm himself from lashing out.

"You," He pointed to Hizashi, "clean this up."

Hizashi pouted again.

"And you," he pointed to Shouto, "Come with me."

Shouto followed as Aizawa showed him the washroom, and then his room.

"I don't have any clothes here." Shouto reminded.

"I brought some of your clothes from the dorms."

Shouto thanked him, taking some clothes, and entering the washroom. He quickly finished showering. He found his toothbrush near the sink, a note next to it that read 'Shouto'. He quickly brushed his teeth, walking into the room he'd be staying in.

His phone was there, along with his charger. They were placed neatly on a nightstand that was next to the bed. He looked around, There was a desk at the back of the room, with some utensils placed on top, under it a garbage can. The room was pretty spacey, the ground was wood, the walls colored a nice shade of blue. Shouto quickly walked over to the nightstand, picking up his phone.

The time read '10:08' under it were multiple missed messages from his friends.

24 missed messages from Midoriya,

15 from Iida,

7 from Uraraka,

67 from Fuyumi,

1 from Natsuo,

and over 100 from a group chat called 'Class 1-A'.

He sighed, putting his phone face down. He'd deal with the messages tomorrow. Right now, he's exhausted.

He quickly got into bed, and slowly drifted off.

Words: 1411

The title is based on "Save Me" by Noah Kahan

I'm really sorry. This chapter is extremely short, and a little rushed!

I wanted to write more but I'm gonna be busy so...

I added an update schedule. I post once a week on Friday!

It's starting to get a little messy and all over the place, so I think once a week on a specific day really helps me!

Also, the next chapter might be a little late. I have some things going on currently but don't worry, as soon as the next chapter is posted, It'll go back to chapters every Friday!

Anyways, hope you enjoyed the fluff.

And...

Have an amazing Morning/Afternoon/Night!

__startover

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

3K 66 11
He suffered through abuse, he suffered through pain, for years he was lonely and depressed. Those memories just keep flooding back to him, he did his...
3.6K 162 16
Midoriya was adorable. That was all Shoto Todoroki could think as he listened to the boy ramble on about training and whatever else his brain could p...
461K 17.3K 70
•Soulmate! and Villain! AU• (Follows manga timeline but I change some things! It also focuses more on Midoryia as a villain!) "When your 16th birthda...
37.6K 1K 16
Izuku Midoriya is a good kid. A great kid, in fact. He's saved two little kids from big time villains, defeated Hero Killer Stain, and survived two...