Male Reader X Female One-Shot...

By JackDroid

A New Book full of One-Shots but for Male Readers! You can Make your Own Requests and they will be mixed with... More

Taking in Requests!!
Naruto/DBZ/ Fairy Tail/ One Piece Girls~~~❤️
Yandere Tsunade Senju X Male Reader!!
Male Reader X Tsunade And Mei
Divorced Sakura X Uchiha Malereader
Dominant Hinata Hyuga X Submissive MaleReader 🍋
Ara Ara MILF! Irene Belson X Male Reader! 🍋
DragonSlayer! MaleReader X Levy McGarden 🍋
MUI! Saiyan! Male Reader X Erza and Marijane!!
Water Dragon Slayer! MaleReader X Juvia 🍋
MUI MaleReader X Fem Merged Zamasu!!
Zaiko! Male Reader! X Fairy Tail Girls!! Part 1!!
Masked Goku Black! Male Reader X Kaguya Otsutsuki
Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss Ladies~~~❤️
Millie X Video Game Demon Male Reader!!
HellHound Male Reader X Loona!!
Son of God! Male Reader X Charlie
Shy! Oni! MaleReader X Verosika Mayday!! 🍋
Marvel/DC Girls~~~❤️
Black Cat (Marvel) X Neko! Male Reader!
Zaiko! MaleReader! X WonderWoman and Supergirl!!
RWBY!!~~~❤️
Weiss Schnee X Kidnapper! Male Reader!! 🍋
Weiss Schnee X Kidnapper! Male reader!! Part 2
BBW's~~~ ❤️
College Student! Male Reader X Two! BBW! OC's!!🍋
Male Reader X BBW! Anarchy Sisters!! 🍋
BBW! Ningyo X Teen! MaleReader!!
Human! Male Reader X BBW Yori!!
Yang's Sumo Wedding!! (Male Reader X BBW! Yang Xiao Long)!!
Cinder Gets A Taste of Her Own Medicine (Malereader X BBW Cinder/Pyrrha)!!
Trainer! Male Reader X BBW! Hilda (Pokemon BW)!!
Battle Mage! Male Reader X Chubby! Asuna! (SAO)
Battle Mage! Male Reader X Chubby! Asuna! Part 2! (SAO)
Monster Girls~~~ ❤️
JunkSynchron MaleReader X Ms. Fortune (Skullgirls)!!
Venom! MaleReader X Teen! Erma!
Teen! Male Reader X Skarpne!! 🍋
Fem! SCP-1471 X Human MaleReader!!
Vampire-Werewolf Half-Breed Male Reader X Vampire Corrin!!
Teen! Male Reader X Drusilla!!
Saiyan! MaleReader! X Felicia (DarkStalkers)!!
Human! Male Reader X Dominant! Jabberwocky girl!! 🍋
Crossovers/Miscellaneous~~~❤️
Anna Faith X Male Reader!!
Idiot! Male Reader X Natsumi Hinata!! (Sgt. Frog)
Teen! Male Reader! X Lapis and Pearl!!
Child! Male Reader X Mimi and Sora (Digimon)!!
Broly! Male Reader X Hera!! (Greek Myth)
Male Reader X Wants to be Dominated/Will Dominate you, Meme Girls!
Platonic Girls~~~❤
MaleReader X Yandere! Mother! Gardevior!! (Platonic!!)

Snakes Are Beautiful (Rin Yureimoto X Shy Male Reader)!!

4.9K 27 5
By JackDroid

Requested by: RebornAstute

Snakes... Snakes are some of the Most Beautiful, yet most hated Creatures of Nature. Why? Well for multiple reasons. Their Beautiful colors, and Slim Bodies, and Slick scales made them Incredibly beautiful but they were Secret Assassins if you Pissed one off enough or if they get Hungry they will Kill you with A Venomous bite that can kill anything from A Small Rat to an Elephant or Strangle you to death and eat you whole!

As For you, You Loved Snakes, You Studied Snakes, You are A Paleontoglist for snakes, Tracking their evolution to see where Nature took them. And Surprisingly to your Luck, you have A Snake for A Girlfriend. But let's Take A Few steps Back! What? How? Why? Let me explain.

You were in Japan for A Fossil dig when you want to explore and came across An Fuedal Village that was Filled with Yokai! You thought it was Myth but it was all True and it broke your Logical Mind!

You were quickly taken to the castle's infirmary and the ruling Family was considering what to do with you when you met You're Love Rin Yureimoto! She had the Head of A Woman and the Body of the Massive, Green, Rattlesnake! It's both somehow Strange and Beautiful, and you somehow hit it off with her As she fell smitten for you, being the first Human not to be Terrified of her!

This soon Lead to A Full Blown Relationship and it was Now your 1st year anniversary and you were just leaving with A Box of chocolate and Roses when A Coworker stopped him!

Coworker: "Hey, Y/n! You gonna give those to Your Viper of A Girl?"

Y/n: "Well Technically she's A Rattlesnake but yes. I am."

Coworker: "Cool, Cool, Just when are you going to introduce us to your girl. Some of guys are not really Believing that this whole half-snake thing is true!"

Y/n: "It's True. Trust me."

Coworker: "Well how are you going to prove it then? Even I am Doubting it at this point."

Y/n: "Well I wish I can but-!"

Just then they heard A Series of Squeals, Yelling, and Crashes and he heard A Familiar!

Rin: "People act like they never saw A Yokai. Racist As shit."

She then slithered into Your View and she was of course as beautiful as you remember her as always!

Coworker: "Okay, now I'm inclined to believe you..."

Y/n: "Rin!? What are you doing here!?"

Rin: "Sigh... Apparently, someone didn't check their phone to see my Text that said I was coming over so you can take me out..."

Y/n: "Oh... Well, Happy anniversary!"

You then pulled out the Chocolate and Roses and she couldn't help it as A Smile crept up her unusually frowning face as she took both of them smiling!

Rin: "Wow, Thanks... You know it's moments like these That remind me why I started dating you."

Y/n: "That and I'm not scared of Giant Snakes."

Rin: "True."

Y/n: "Catch You later Man!"

You then waved him off as You walked over with Rin putting your Jacket around her Body and he just stood there staring!

Coworker: "Note to Self: Never question his Love life ever again."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85K 1.1K 11
***REQUESTS CLOSED*** What the title says really :// This is a request only book and requests will always be open unless I say so (you'll know trust...
1.6K 11 6
This is a collection of one shots for all anime. Just go ahead and request them by DMing me via the DMs here on Wattpad! Note: If I haven't seen the...
410K 3.2K 74
Requests are open~! For animes, mangas, etc. that I am unfamiliar with, I will take my time writing them because of research so that I can capture th...
3.6K 39 50
This will be a compilation of one-shots, requests will be taken only on the first chapter. -No X readers -No BxB or GXG -No Links for profiles Please...