Where is my PETE?? ( Complete...

By ChikkiMugala

hey cutiesđŸ„°đŸ„°.... this is my second story...hope you 'll like it... this story contains drama, action, roma... More

chapter 1 : who is he??
chapter 2 : babe!!!!..
chapter 3 : i dont like you...
chapter 4 : happy life...
chapter 5 : ae!!!.
chapter 6 : love magical town....
chapter 7 : pain....
chapter 8 : i will kill you...
chapter 9 : i am scared...
chapter 10 : the past...
chapter 11: for pete....
chapter 12 : boyfriend ..
chapter 13 : i am sorry...
chapter 14 : honeyy...
chapter 15 : hiding....
chapter 16 : the truth!!!
chapter 17 : taking care...
chapter 18 : our baby!!
chapter 19 : wake up!!...
chapter 20 : chompoo...
chapter 21: i beg you...
chapter 22: i am sulking...
chapter 23 : uncle max...
chapter 24 : drink??
chapter 25 : be careful
chapter 26 : apple??
chapter 27 : love??
chapter 28 : mom??
chapter 29 : sam...
chapter 30 : burger??..
chapter 31 : parents...
chapter 33 : good boy....
chapter 34 : king...
chapter 35 : how...
chapter 36 : i want them!!
chapter 37 : stay ...
chapter 38 : dad!!...
chapter 39 : happy ....
chapter 40 : my girl .....
chapter 41 : love remains ....
chapter 42 : only love ....
new story ...new love ...
update !!!

chapter 32 : husband...

391 24 3
By ChikkiMugala

In non magical world...

Pete pov :

I can't believe that my parents came for me.... I thought they don't care for me anymore....but why are they here???..... My mom came to me and about to hug me... I hugged her lightly .... My tummy is growing and coming in the way...... My dad hugged me too..... They were crying.... I don't know what to do.... I just sat there awkwardly.... By looking at their faces.. Yes they are really my parents..... My mom is beautiful.. My dad is good too.... I just smiled to them...

Mom sat beside me....

Mom - iam sorry dear..... We are late... But we know ...we made a mistake.... Can you forgive your parents dear??...

Pete - you searched for me???

Dad - yes.... We wanted you back.... We searched for you for years..

I just nodded....

Pete - I... I forgive you khab...

They both smiled in happiness.... They are my parents anyway... I glad they want me back.... Let me give them a chance.... Something is better than nothing...

Mom - thank you... Thank you dear....

I smiled to them....

Dad - then.... Let's go home dear...

Pete - wait a min dad.... I well inform ae to prepare car...

Dad - why??... Why you should inform that guy??

Pete - aren't you inviting both of us khab??...

I asked them in shock....

Dad - no... Only you alone!! .... You are our son.. Not him..

Pete - what about ae then??

Mom - he won't come with us.... He will give you divorce.... You alone will come with us... And this kid too... You should give this kid to him after giving birth...

Pete - what... What are you talking about khab??.....

Dad - he manipulated you son.... He can't protect you... He has enemies all around him... And what will society think that you married to a man!!!!..

I understood now.... Why ae is behaving like that yesterday!!!... They hurted ae... They want to separate me from him!!!....they made ae cry.....I stood up in anger...

Pete - I will come with you if ae is with me!!.... If you don't accept my husband and my child... I don't want you too..... I wont accept you as my parents!!!...

Mom - he is not good for you dear...

Pete - you don't have any right to judge my husband!!!.... Leave about my husband.... How can both make me believe that you both can protect me???.... You can't prove!!!... Because you both left me in orphanage when you both know that I had disease.... You never wanted me!!!!....you thought iam a burden....

Dad - we are guilty for what we have done son!!.....but he is a mafia leader.... He can harm you... He killed his own daughter...

Pete - who do you think iam???.... Iam Pete intouch!!!!..... Husband of ae intouch..... You both got it!!!.... Iam proud of my husband!!!.... He saved more than 100 girls.... Don't you know that!!!... And if the matter about my kid.... He is a good father.. It's not his fault to lose our kid.... Not like you.... Who leave their children in orphanage.... Aaaahh ( I shouted when my stomach hurt).....

Can - owner..... Are you alright??..... Don't stress yourself owner.... Sit here....

He held me and I sat on couch...

Pete - can!!!....

Can - yes owner....

Pete - tell them to get out!!!...

Mom - dear...... Please forgive us.... We don't want to lose you again!!!...

My stomach is hurting badly.... I caught my tummy in pain....i held can's hand....

Pete - can.... Tell them to get out.. Aahhh.... I don't want to talk to people who insult my husband...

Dad - son.... Okay... We accept your husband and child!!!.... Will you come with us now??...

Can went out and in sometime ae rushed beside me.... He held my hand and I leaned on him....

Ae - baby.... What happened??.... Are you in pain??....

Pete - my stomach is hurting khab....

They both rushed to me...

Mom - what happened dear??... Are you okay???..... Take deep breathes.....

Pete - don't touch me!!!..... You don't deserve to touch me!!!... Ae... Tell them to get out!!!..... I don't want to see their faces!!....

Ae - baby.... You are in pain... Let's go to hospital.... Iam scared!!!...

I went unconscious!!!....

Ae pov :

When can rushed to my cabin.... He was sweating...

Can - boss.... Owner is in pain!!!..

Ae - what???...

I rushed to Pete..... He was catching his tummy in pain.... I went to him and held him... He leaned onto me catching my hand tightly..... He is angry at his parents!!!....He went unconscious.... Doctor came to us... He checked Pete...

Doctor - nothing to worry Mr. In touch..... It's just because he didn't eat well.... It's already his fourth month... He should eat well.... And mainly.. He is taking stress too much.... You should take care of him...

I nodded and doctor went with can.... Pete woke up... He looked at me and smiled... He extended his arms.... I hugged him....he hugged me and buried his face in my neck....

Ae - baby.... Why you arent eating well???.... You are scaring me baby!!!.. Don't starve my apple like that!!!

Pete hitted my shoulder..... I looked at him.... He was crying....

Ae - baby.... Why are you crying???..... Are you in pain??

He nodded....

Ae - where.... Should I call doctor again???....

Pete - I will tell you but.... First tell them to get out...

I looked Pete's parents..... They are crying....

Mom - please forgive us dear....

Pete - ae... Didn't you hear what I have said???

Ae - baby...... They are your parents!!!...

Pete - who's company is this??

He asked me angrily....

Ae - of course yours baby!!...

Pete - then tell them to get out of my company!!!..... How can you think I forgive people who want me to separate from my husband!!!!.... Even if I have to choose between world and you..... I choose you khab!!... Don't ever think I will leave you....

I hugged him tightly.....

Dad - son....we understand... We made another mistake.... Please forgive us...

I parted and looked at Pete.....

Pete - ask forgiveness from my husband first.... Then I will forgive you....

His parents looked at me and asked me forgiveness... I smiled to them... They are still Pete's parents anyway..... I should respect them....

Pete - I will talk to you both later.... I want to talk to my husband!!!...

They both nodded and left us... I was about to touch his face... He hit my hand....

Pete - don't you dare to touch me!!!.... How can you think of leaving me and apple??.... I won't talk to you... Go where the hell you want to go !!....

I got it.... He is mad at me again...

Ae - baby..... Iam sorry.... Please talk to me... Please...

Pete - can!!!

Can rushed to the room.....

Can - yes owner....

Pete - iam hungry..... Get me some French fries , veg pasta and fried rice with chocolate milkshake khab...

Can - five minutes owner....

Pete - and call my brother too....

Can nodded and left....

Ae - baby.... Iam sorry naa... I won't think like that again!!... I love you..... Let me feed you okay.... Apple.... Daddy wants to feed you...

Pete - apple.... Don't listen to your daddy..... He should be punished.... Today uncle will feed you.... Okay...

Ae - baby ~~~you know .... I don't like him...please... Please..... I will feed you okay...

He stared at me for a min and nodded... I smiled... Can came with food...

Ae - can...

Can - yes boss....

Ae - take care of your boyfriend..... Don't let him come here...

He smiled and left us...

I started feeding Pete ....

Pete - apple.... Tell your dad that I want pasta...

Ae - okay baby.... Anything you want...

I fed him pasta and he was drinking his milkshake.... He again slept while eating and fell on me...... I wiped his mouth and took the milkshake from him.... He hugged my neck in sleep... I carried him in my arms to my cabin and placed him on bed.... He caught my suit tightly " Honeyy..... I.. Love y" He said in his sleep..... I smiled to him... I pecked his lips and tugged him in blankets....

When I went out of our personal room... Pete's parents are waiting in my cabin..... I went and sat in my chair...

Mom - dear..... We are very guilty of what we have done!!.... We saw how much you both love each other.... Please forgive us....

Ae - it's okay mam..... And don't mind Pete's words... He is sensitive now a days.... He love me so much....when you talked about separating us.... He was scared and angry.. That's all....please don't take his words to heart...

Mom - you can call me mom dear..... We accept your love and we believe that you will take good care of our son!!....

Ae - I will protect him mom... It's my responsibility...

Dad - then.. We are leaving.... Protect my son well and we are eager to see our grand daughter....

I smiled to him....they smiled to me and left....

Later Pete and me went to home.... He isnt talking to me... He bathed and changed to his night dress.... I bathed and changed my dress.... Pete was in balcony looking outside... I went to him and hugged him from behind....

Ae - baby.... Iam sorry naa... Please forgive me... Please... You know how much I love you... Muah.... I love you naa... Please baby... Talk to me....

I felt water drops on my hand.... I turned him.... He is crying... I cupped his face and wiped his tears..... I kissed his eyes...

Ae - why are you crying baby???..... Stop crying naa.... You know I hate your tears....

He started hitting me in tiny.... I caught his hands....

Pete - I hate you.... ( sob)... I won't talk to you.... ( sob)... Go away...

I placed his hands on my shoulders and pulled him closer to me.....

Ae - baby.... I love you naa...stop crying please...

Pete - you thought of leaving me.... ( sob)..... An... And apple too.... ( sob)... H.. How can you think like that???... ( sob)..... I.. I can't live without you khab.... ( sob)... I love you...

Ae - I wont leave you baby..... I won't.... I love you so much... Muah ... Muah... Muah....

I kissed all over his face and gave a deep lip kiss to his lips..... We kissed like it was like our first kiss.... I parted and wiped his tears...... " I love you baby.... I will always be with you... Forever" ....

He smiled and gave me a smooth kiss..... " I love you too khab " He pulled my collar and started kissing my face.... I closed my eyes and felt all his lovely kisses.... I carried him in bridal style and placed him on bed... I started kissing him.... He caught my hair and pulled me closer to him.....

Ae - baby..... Can I??

Pete cupped my face and kissed my forehead...." Iam all yours my dear husband... " .... I buried my face in his neck and kissed him smoothly..... He lay side on bed.... I placed pilow under his tummy.... I kissed his shoulders and his back...... After making him mine...... I carried him to bath room and placed him in rose petals.....

He leaned his back to my chest and started playing with rose petals.....

Pete - honey..... My hands are paining....

I took his hands into mine and started massaging his hands...... He was relaxing and I washed his body.... Stealing little kisses from him... He was giggling...

Pete took my hand and was checking something ....

Ae - what are you doing baby???

Pete - honey.... I think I am fat khab .... See... My hand is bigger than yours now.... Is that why you wanted to leave me??....

I made him look at me..... He is insecure again...

Ae - baby..... I love you.... I won't leave you....... No matter how you look like.... I still love you.... Only your smile is enough to make me fall..... I don't want anything else if you smile for me daily..... And also.... You are cute... You aren't fat....

Pete - you still love me if I look this fat!!!!....

He showed me extending his arms like a kid... I smiled and nodded to him....

Pete - if I am this big??

He extended his arms.... I caught his arms and wrapped him around my arms.....

Ae - I love you no matter how you look baby!!!.... I love you so much... Muaaaah....

I gave a big kiss to him on cheek and he chuckled..... After bathing.... We both wore our clothes and I slept on his chest near to my daughter.....

Next morning....

I woke up and enjoying my husbands cuteness..... His cute little nose and his rosy lips.... His fairy skin.... He is an angel that God sent to me!!!....he cutely rubbed his eyes and extended his arms to me..... I bathed with him and i was getting ready to office... Pete wore his comfortable clothes.... We both went down and I was feeding Pete his favorite food.... Suddenly someone came into our house....

Pete and me both looked at him...all of our men pointed their guns to him..... I signalled them to put their guns down....

It was prince Pete.....

Prince Pete - ae..... I need your help!!!...

How's the chapter??..

Comment me down yours thoughts....

I will upload new chapter soon...

Until then....

Luv you cuties ....

Your author ❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 3.3K 15
Đùy lĂ  truyện mĂŹnh chÆ°a xin phĂ©p tĂĄc giáșŁ mĂ  chỉ vĂŹ yĂȘu thĂ­ch nĂȘn dịch cho vui. Bởi vĂŹ Kla x No lĂ  cp mĂ  mĂŹnh ráș„t yĂȘu thĂ­ch.
Priestess of The Moon By Leah

Historical Fiction

247K 20.8K 46
Li Xiang is the Priestess of the Moon, she can see read the stars and fortune as well as misfortune to her people. However, the life of a Priestess c...
192K 3.7K 34
Dani & Daniel, two best friends that spent their whole childhood and teenage life being that duo that couldn't be separated to two best friends that...