Winter Is Here // Game Of Thr...

Audelia01

"You can't save someone who doesn't want to be saved" Audelia Stark of Winterfell, the beauty of the seven ki... Еще

Audelia Stark of Winterfell
Winter Is Coming
The King's Road
Winter Is Coming (Jaime POV)
The King's Road (Jaime POV)
The Ride (Audelia POV)
The Ride P.2 (Audelia POV)
Baratheon's dream
Honor (Jaime POV)
Bastard (Audelia's POV)
The Golden Crown(Audelia POV)
The Lion And The Wolf(Jaime POV)
A Hothead (Audelia POV)
Duty Over Love(Audelia POV)
Love Over Duty (Jaime POV)
You Win Or You Die(Audelia POV)
Baelor (Audelia POV)
Black Is My New Color(Audelia POV)
Captivity(Jaime POV)
The North Remembers (Audelia POV)
What Is Dead May Never Die (Audelia POV)
I Swear It(Jaime POV)
Rescue Mission(Audelia POV)
Love and War(Jaime POV)
Hate or Love? Tomato Tomato(Audelia POV)
Walk of Punishment (Audelia POV)
Maimed Lion (Jaime POV)
Wolf Judges the Lion(Audelia POV)
It's Time(Audelia POV)
Pain(Jaime POV)
Death From Above (Audelia POV)
The Beginning of the End(Audelia POV)
Regret(Jaime POV)
Numb(Jaime POV)
Rains of Castamere (Audelia POV)
Painful(Jaime POV)
The Purple Wedding(Jaime POV)
Revenge Goes Both Ways (Audelia POV)
Sold(Audelia POV)
Hopes to Dreams to Disappointment(Jaime POV)
Wrong(Audelia POV)
Childish Fears(Audelia POV)
A New Era(Audelia POV)
If You Think This Has A Happy Ending... You Haven't Been Paying Attention
Scars(Audelia POV)
I've Had Enough(Jaime POV)
I Am Not Afraid Of Death(Audelia POV)
Bring The Pain(Audelia POV)
How To Keep Wanting Without Ever Getting (Jaime POV)
Life-Changing News (Audelia POV)
Decisions Decisions(Audelia POV)
War Again?(Jaime POV)
Don't Make Me That Guy(Jaime POV)
Are you Stupid or an Enemy?(Audelia POV)
Planning a War(Jaime POV)
I Wish This Never Ended(Jaime POV)
The Army I Promised(Jaime POV)
I Served House Stark Once But House Stark Is Dead(Audelia POV)
The Battle Of The Bastards (Jaime POV)
The Winds Of Winter(Audelia POV)
The Black Wolf(Audelia POV)
News from the Capital My Lord(Jaime POV)
Physical Attraction Chemical Reaction(Audelia POV)
Questions But No Answers(Audelia POV)
Assurance(Audelia POV)
You Were Never Even A Player(Audelia POV)
With Love(Jaime POV)
Seven Hells(Jaime POV)
Nothing Ever Goes According To Plan(Third Person POV)
The Lone Wolf Dies(Audelia POV)
And The Pack Survives(Jaime POV)
Arrangements Can Be Made(Third Person POV)
Reuniting Brothers(Third Person POV)
Twins are not meant to be Lovers. Or are they?(Jaime POV)
The Night Gathers(Third Person POV)
In the Lion's Den(Third Person POV)
I Will Be Waiting(Third Person POV)
Old Endings and New Beginnings(Third Person POV)
Hidden Enemies and Common Friends(Audelia POV)
Second Chance(Third Person POV)
Now It Begins(Third Person)
Now It Ends (Third POV)

The Bear (Audelia POV)

1.1K 28 0
Audelia01

"I don't want to live you alone here, my lady", pushed Brienne as she followed me around the room as I packed my things.

"With Jon?", I asked confused.

"No, not him. He seems trustworthy, a bit brooding perhaps but it's understandable, all things considered.", she replied. "The others are...".

"Davos and the Red woman helped a man murder his own brother... with blood magic, my lady", continued Brienne and I listened to her carefully.

"Stannis? Are you sure he was the one who murdered Renly?", I asked, sitting down on my bed.

"Yes my lady", she assured me.

"And when Stannis paid for his crime, where were they?", continued Brienne and I decided not to interrupt her.

"Already out looking for a leader with better prospects", said Brienne. "And that wildling fellow with the beard-".

I chuckled at her comment. I had noticed the glances he was giving Brienne. She was not used to that kind of attention. Or any type of attention besides mean.

"Jon will protect me", I assured her. "Jon isn't Tormund, or Davos, or the Red Woman, or Stannis, thank the gods. Jon is Jon. My big brother. I trust him with everything".

"Very well", Brienne finally caved in and I smiled at her. "But are you sure bringing Ser Bronn and Ser Jaime is necessary? I don't want to listen to Jaime's whining, and snarky comments the whole way. And I certainly do not want to be responsible if he dies".

I laughed quietly.

"He will be safer with you. You will keep him safe. When my uncle finds out Jaime is....", I trailed off, trying to find the right words.

"Is...", pushed Brienne and I looked at her. She was trying to get me to confess. I would have to get her back for that later.

"Is my significant other, he won't touch him. Too much, anyway. He'll come out alive", I assured her and she smiled when I confessed to Jaime being my lover.

Jaime was outside, getting ready with Bronn. Saddling the horses, and packing enough food. I doubt they will be able to find anything to eat in the North at this time. Besides, they don't have the time to. 

Brienne said that at least Podrick had to stay with me and Sansa to protect us, and I reluctantly agreed. He didn't strike me as much of a knight but if Brienne complimented him on his fighting capabilities, then he must be worth at least something. 

I had finished the furry cloak I was making for Jaime, hopefully he won't freeze his ass off this time, as he had been constantly telling me about.

"Beautiful dress", complimented Jaime as he saw me coming closer. I looked at his warm clothes, they did not seem to be doing much for Jaime whose lips were turning blue.

"Thanks", I replied and handed him the cloak in my hands.

"What's this?", he asked.

"A warm cloak, so you won't whine about the harsh winter of the North", I replied and he rolled his eyes while Bronn just chuckled lightly.

"I don't whine", he argued, unraveling the cloak, and taking off his previous rugged one off. I helped him tighten the cloak around his chest and looked at my handy work. 

"I should have paid more attention in the sewing classes", I murmured and Jaime chuckled.

Father and Mother were right. A lady should know how to sew. They were always right.

"I think it's great", assured me Jaime, giving me a peck on the head.

"Farewell. I wish you good fortune in your travels to come", I said, somewhat professionally, and he smiled down at me.

"I wish you good fortune in your travels too, m'lady", he replied.

We had to keep our relationship on the down low. I didn't want everybody finding out that I was with a Lannister. Not married officially, but that is what we both want. 

The Northerners will be less than enthusiastic but it is a reality nobody can change. So they better get used to it.

I climbed onto my horse, just as Jon climbed onto his. I saw Greywind and Winter come closer, and stand next to me. They would be coming with us. Ghost would stay here with Edd to guard Castle Black. It was where he was most happiest, according to Jon. And Greywind was used to a lot of travel, he accompanied Robb everywhere during the war. And Winter missed me, he wasn't going to let me leave alone now.

I shared one last glance with Jaime, my heart ached a little but I knew this was the right thing to do.

And so our journey began.

While Brienne, Bronn and Jaime went South, we went a little deeper north to the wildling camp to secure their allegiance first. With them we would have at least 2,000 soldiers ready to fight. It wasn't nearly enough but they did have a giant. So perhaps we had about half of what we needed.

At first they didn't want to. I understood why, they were scared that the Free Folk would get wiped out. Tormund tried to persuade them but they seemed to be still reserved until the large giant by the name Wun Weg Wun Dar Wun stood up, and said.

"Snow".

Giants couldn't talk much, but he said my brother's last name. That meant he was on our side. And that persuaded the free folk. 

"Are you sure they will come?", asked Jon unsurely.

"You are not clever like your sons. If we say we will do something? We do it", replied Tormund surely.

We had a small army.

We decided to head for Bear Islands first. It was the closest, and they were a small but respected house. If we had their support, perhaps the other houses would be more willing. But then again, I heard that the House was led by a young child, Lyanna Mormont. I haven't heard much, but I hoped she was smart for her age. For her sake and ours.

"Lady Mormont", I greet as we enter the main room. Lyanna sat at the high table, with ehr two advisors on each side. She looked very young, but at the same time very strong. She wasn't like the other children, perhaps the early control over her people has made her stronger, wiser, amd more mindful.

"Welcome to Bear Island", she greeted back. Silence followed, nobody daring to say a thing.

"I remember when you were born my lady. You were named after my aunt, Lyanna. Father said she was a great beauty, I am sure you will be too", I finally dared to say.

"I doubt it. My mother wasn't a great beauty, or any other type of beauty. She was a great warrior though, she died fighting for your brother Robb.", replied Lady Mormont, and I smiled softly at her reply. I have underestimated her, and for the first time ever, I was glad I did.

"I served under your uncle's command at Castle Black, Lady Lyanna. He was also a great warrior and an honorable man. I was his stuart-", trailed off Jon, but Lady Mormont interrupted him.

"I think we had enough small talk. Why are you here?", asked Lyanna, her face unchanging.

"Stannis Baratheon, garrisoned at Castle Black before he marched on Winterfell and was killed. He showed me the letter you wrote to him when he petitioned for men. It said-", continued Jon.

"I remember what it said", replied Lyanna. "Bear Island knows no King but the King in the North whose name is Stark.".

"Robb is gone. But House Stark is not", I said finally, stepping closer. "And it needs your support, now more than ever. We've come to ask for House Mormont's allegiance. ".

We held our breaths as Lady Mormont looked over at one of her advisors, and he whispered something in her ear. 

"As far as I understand, your brother is a Snow, your sister is a Lannister, and you are a Bolton. Or are you a Lannister as well? I've heard conflicting reports.", said Lyanna finally and I narrowed my eyes down at her. 

She was fierce, and smart. She may be a Lady, but that did not give her the right to treat her guests, of previously high status this way.

"I did what I had to do to survive, my lady. We all have", I said back, trying to keep my anger under control. Ever since I have gotten pregnant, keeping my emotions at bay was easier said than done.

"I am a Stark, and I will always be a Stark. Sansa is a Stark. Jon may not be trueborn but he is as much Ned Stark's son as Robb, Bran and Rickon ever were.", I continued and Lady Mormont looked me up and down.

"If you say so", she replied. "In any case, you don't want just my allegiance, you want my fighting men".

"Ramsay Bolton cannot be allowed to keep Winterfell, my lady. It is our duty to stop him, even more so because he holds our brother, Rickon Stark as prisoner", said Jon and I bit my tongue as to not add anything. "What you have to understand, my lady, is-".

"I understand that I am responsible for Bear Island and all who live here. So why should I sacrifice one more moment of my life for someone else's war?", she asked. 

I had to give it to her, she was much smarter and wiser than most Lords in Westeros. She will make a great Lady of Bear Islands. Correction, she IS a great Lady of Bear Islands.

"If it pleased my lady. I understand how you feel", jumped in Ser Davos and I gave him an unsure look.

"I don't know you", replied Lyanna, unsure as to why he was speaking. "Ser...".

"Davos, my lady. Of House Seaworth", he replied and Lyanna turned to her advisor.

I hadn't heard of House Seaworth before meeting Ser Davos either. 

"You needn't ask your maester about my house. It's rather new. ", continued Davos.

"Alright Ser Davos of House Seaworth", said Lyanna, turning back towards us. "How is it that you understand how I feel?".

"You never thought you'd find yourself responsible for so many lives at such a young age. I never thought I'd be in my position. I was a crabber's son, then I was a smuggler, and now I find myself addressing a lady of a great house in time of war", continued Ser Davos. "But I am here because this isn't someone else's war. It's our war. "

"Go on Ser Davos", urged Lyanna and I listened to what Ser Davos had to say. I guessed he would talk about the white walkers. Jon had briefly mentioned them but I couldn't possibly imagine them. I heard stories, legends, myths. But if Jon says they are real, they are. I trust my brother.

"You uncle, Lord Commander Mormont, made that man his Stuart", continued Davos. "He chose Jon to be his successor, because he knew he had the courage to do what was right. Even if it meant giving his life. Because Jeor Mormont and Jon Snow both understood that the real war isn't between a few squabbling Houses. It's between the living and the dead. And make no mistake my lady, the dead are coming".

"Is this true?", asked Lyanna and Jon nodded.

"Your Uncle fought them at the Fist of the First Men. I fought them at Hardhome. Both lost.", explained Jon.

"As long as the Bolton's hold Winterfell, the North is divided. And a divided North won't stand a chance against the Night King and the White Walkers. You want to protect your people, my lady. I understand but there is no hiding from this. We have to fight together, or we will die, together", I said with a strong voice. Jon nodded, and Sansa looked with a strong expression.

If we couldn't get Lady Mormont on our side, then we won't win at all. The advisor leaned in but Lady Mormont put a hand up to stop him. 

"House Mormont has held faith with House Starks for thousand years. It will not break faith today.", announced Lady Mormont and my siblings sighed in relief.

"How many men can we expect, my lady?", I asked, not ready to feel relieved yet. Lyanna leaned in to her maester and he whispered something in her ear.

"62", she replied and I could see Jon's surprised expression but I didn't reveal anything. It wasn't much. At all. But we had their support, and if the other House's know that, perhaps they will be willing to join us.

"62?", repeated Sansa, unimpressed.

"We are not a large House, but we are a proud one. And every man from Bear Islands fights for the strength of ten mainlanders", assured us Lady Mormont. Jon and Sansa did not look particularly happy. They expected more. But I knew House Mormont did not have much.

I paid attention when Father taught us. Robb paid attention half the time, he was impatient, hot headed. Jon didn't pay attention because he thought he didn't have to, as he would never be Lord. Sansa and Arya didn't care for that knowledge, and Rickon and Bran were too young. 

"Thank you, my lady. We greatly appreciate your contribution. If they are half as ferocious as their lady, the Bolton's stand no chance", I continue and Lady Mormont, smiles and nods at me.

Lady Mormont was kind enough to offer us to stay for the night. And tomorrow, at first light we would live to meet with House Glover who has agreed to set up a meeting. He would be harder to persuade. Robb refused his call of help when the Greyjoys were attacking his ancestral home, and they lost it. The Boltons helped them win it back. I doubt they want to follow Ramsay, but they have to. They will die if they don't.

In my room, I wrote a small letter to Jaime. He made me promise that I would write to him daily, little notes at least. But I had to make sure that if somebody intercepted the letter, they wouldn't know who send it and who the receiver was.

My Lion,

The Bears have agreed to follow us. We are heading for the Silver Fists now. The Beyond the Walls folk have also agreed to follow us. Hopefully we will soon have a pack to lead against the Flayers.

Lilibet.

PS: I love you, stay safe.

I hoped that was good enough. I doubted anyone will intercept a raven but I still needed to take the precaution.

A knock came at my door, and I quickly hid the letter in my sleeve. I could send it tomorrow morning.

"Come in", I called out. The Red Lady walked inside, closing the door behind her.

"My lady", she curtsied and I smiled at her, pointing at a seat in my room, and she sat down.

"Did something happen?", I asked concerned.

"No, my lady. I have come to speak to you.... about the Lord of the Light", said Melisandre. I looked confused but waited for her to continue.

"What about him?", I asked patiently. If she was trying to get me to join her in her little cult, I was not going to. I didn't believe in gods. If they were real, perhaps they would have helped my family. But instead more than half of them are dead. Jon may have been brought back to life, that does not change what happened to the Starks.

"He brought you back, when you died in the forest, near the Eyrie", she said and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"I did not die. Lord Baelish's guards found me, and the maester saved me just in time", I replied. But she shook her head.

"The Lord of Light has brought you back for a reason, my lady.", she said and I couldn't hold a straight face any longer. I began laughing hard.

"Then I suppose there is a reason why he didn't bring half of my other family back?", I asked sarcastically and she just stared back at me.

"The Lord of Light has his reasons", she replied dismissively.

"And I have mine, not to believe in him", I replied with the same tone as she did.

She smiled after a moment.

"I can see why he took an interest in you, my lady", she replied and I rolled my eyes, turning back to my table. I took another parchment to write a letter to Brienne, telling her exactly what to say to my Uncle.

"The Lord of Light-", began the Red Lady again and I sighed.

"-can go fuck himself. I don't care. ", I said, turning to her. "Now please, if there is nothing else to say, leave".

Melisandre stood up heading for the door, giving up on persuading me and I turned around to continue writing my letter.

"The Lord of Light has plans for the child you are carrying", she said suddenly, and I turned around to face her.

"He has a plan for you, the child, your future children, your future Husband. This is just the beginning of your very long journey. The Long Night is coming, a the Night is dark, and full of terrors", she continued and I listened closely.

"What does he want?", I asked carefully.

If the Lord of Light wants to make my family suffer even more, kill my children off one by one, I will cut my throat right here, right now. And face him wherever I am going.

"The blood of the lion and the wolf have never entervined together before. And soon, it will. The world will befall at a new Era. Of the Wolf and the Lion", she said. 

"You are speaking in riddles", I seethed.

"It is only a riddle, if you don't know the answer", she replied. "And you do."

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

50K 2.5K 60
Amelia Baratheon the eldest daughter of Cersei and Robert, Twin of Joffrey gets set up with Robb Stark on their trip to Winterfell. But things take a...
7.1K 275 12
𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐂𝐄 ❝ 𝙞 𝙖𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚! ❞ IN WHICH; Robert Baratheon's daughter gets...
128K 3.8K 43
After the war, Rhaenys Targaryen was saved by Eddard Stark and taken to Winterfell, where she lived for the next 17 years in peace. But with the deat...
126K 4.3K 23
Winter is coming and the whole of House Stark knows it, but none know it as the eldest Stark daughter does. Lyon Stark belongs in the north as much a...