๐“๐š๐ซ๐ ๐ž๐ญ

Autorstwa sharon_minamyoi

She's my target and I should kill her. (๐˜‰๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ?) Her family is... Wiฤ™cej

๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐š๐™พ๐™ณ๐š„๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ:
๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด๐š
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 (๐Ÿ”ž)
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41(M)
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Epilogue
Special Chapter

Chapter 30

2.2K 95 25
Autorstwa sharon_minamyoi

Third person's POV

The ride from Seoul to Suwon-si only took thirty-minutes faster than the expected time, and since they were only using one vehicle which is a van that Tzuyu owns it was easier for them all to get to Jeongyeon's family house.

They all met up outside Chaeyoung's building where Tzuyu went straight to after fixing his things, they left at exactly nine-twenty and arrived earlier at Suwon-si fast, and throughout the ride to Suwon-si the girls were all asleep along with Jeongyeon and Dahyun while the three other boys were wide awake with Daniel as the driver and Tzuyu beside him while Chaeyoung was beside Mina at the front close to Daniel and Tzuyu.

"How long till we arrive?" Chaeyoung asked looking up from his phone.

"Maybe at least five minutes or so, the road is getting more familiar to me than the last," Daniel answered turning left following the familiar road they always go to whenever going to Jeongyeon's family house.

"I never thought you'd be dating again Chaeng," Tzuyu uttered from beside Daniel who hummed in agreement.

"We all never thought you'd date again after saying that you 'aren't into dating for a while' back in March at GQ's interview to you," Daniel said with a light chuckle that the two copied.

"I never thought I'd like someone again and court a girl after my last heartbreak," Chaeyoung said taking a glance at Mina who was leaning her head on his shoulders while sleeping — he smiled at the sight of the girl peacefully sleeping beside him.

"I'm all in in supporting you and Mina noona, I like her for you," Tzuyu said with a smile turning his head back to look at Chaeyoung who was also smiling at him.

"I like her for me too," Chaeyoung joked that made the two shake their heads and lightly laughed.

"No, but seriously, I like her, really really like her," Chaeyoung added looking at Mina then tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear while smiling — without him knowing Mina was dozing in and out of her sleep and heard what the guy had said and felt his actions, Mina smiled internally feeling her heart quicken its pace while butterflies again erupted in her stomach — ah what wonderful feelings love gives people.

"We're here!" Daniel announced that startled those who were asleep and quickly fixed theirselves and looked around seeing a wonderful big house in front of them with a farm on the other side across it.

Everyone hopped out the van letting their feets meet the ground along with the cold but fresh air with snows still slowly falling down from the skies then onto them, what a lovely Christmas afternoon.

"My baby boys are here!" They all turned their heads after hearing the loud voice then saw a woman in her mid-forty's running towards them — or more specifically running towards two tall boys.

"I thought Chaeyoung doesn't have parents anymore?" Momo whispered to Sana and Nayeon who shook their heads from the always clueless Dagon Momo.

"That's Jeongyeon's parents, they took Chaeyoung in when his parents died so of course he's practically become their son already," Nayeon explained while Momo just nodded her head after the explanation that she got.

"Welcome home boys," Ji-Hoon, Jeongyeon's father said giving the two a hug which they returned and smiled after.

"Uncle! Auntie!" The three other boys said as they gave Jeongyeon's parents a hug which the elders returned.

"Welcome Nayeon-ssi, I hope Jeongyeon hasn't given you a hard time," Seoyeon, Jeongyeon's mother said hugging Nayeon while his father just gave her a smile as a welcome.

"He has actually, but nothing I can handle Mom," Nayeon said as Jeongyeon quickly wrapped his arm around her waist when she moved back to him.

"And who are these pretty ladies over here?" Seoyeon asked looking over and saw Momo, Sana, Jihyo and Mina standing behind their friends who are very close to Jeongyeon's parents.

"Oh they are my friends Mom," Nayeon said and looked back at her friends, the four girls walked towards them and bowed politely.

"I'm Dagon Momo,"

"I'm Silvius Sana,"

"I'm Laurier Jihyo,"

"I'm Hendrix Mina,"

The four girls introduced themselves with a smile on their faces which the two elders returned.

"Such nice names perfect for beautiful ladies like you four," Seoyeon said smiling that made the four girls shy with the compliment but smiled.

"And I'm guessing you three are foreigners?" Ji-Hoon said pointing at the three Japanese ladies who nodded their heads.

"From which country are you?" He asked.

"We're from Japan sir," Mina answered with a smile while the man nodded his head and looked at Mina intently trying to recognize her.

"Oh just call us Aunt and Uncle dears," Seoyeon said with a smile.

"I've seen you before," He said pointing at Mina that surprised and confused the girl.

"Uh may I ask where?" Mina asked while the man thought for a second before clapping his hands after remembering.

"Nayeon showed a picture of you all, that's where I saw you," He answered with a smile.

"Ask me who that girl is dad," Jeongyeon said that made his dad turn to him.

"Who?" Ji-Hoon asked, Jeongyeon smirked and glanced at Chaeyoung who was glaring at him, he chuckled before looking back at his parents and answered.

"The girl Chaeyoung is courting," He answered that surprised the elder Callisto's, they both turned to Chaeyoung with wide eyes while the guy only has a smile on his face, Mina on the other hand was blushing while looking down at her feet wanting to hide her blush and her wide smile.

"Is that true Chaeyoung?" Ji-Hoon asked looking at Chaeyoung who confidently nodded his head with a wide smile on his lips.

"Yes, I am courting her mom, dad," He said smiling that widened the smiles of the elder Callisto's.

Mina's eyes widened in surprise when she felt arms wrapping around her then saw Seoyeon hugging her tightly while the woman has a wide smile on her lips.

"Looks like Mina already got accepted in the family huh?" Jihyo said with a small smirk on her lips while her friends nodded in agreement.

"Oh that's lovely to hear! Call us mom and dad from now on okay? You're going to be part of the family soon once you and that guy over there are officially together," Seoyeon said with a cheeky smile, Mina nodded her head returning the woman's smile while her cheeks her blushing red as a tomato when she saw Chaeyoung at the back smiling widely at her.

"Let's go inside so you can all settle inside your rooms already then all of us will have lunch," Ji-Hoon said guiding them inside, they all followed him inside, Jeongyeon was carrying Nayeon's bag because his mother told him to when she saw Nayeon struggling with it while Jeongyeon was just laughing at her, Dahyun and Daniel wanted to help Momo and Jihyo but the two girls refused by saying that they only packed light things so they didn't really need any help so the two nodded and just followed them from behind, meanwhile Tzuyu was already carrying Sana's bag when they got down the van that the girl didn't notice until they started walking inside and saw him with her bag in his hand, while at the back Chaeyoung took Mina's bag from her when she refused by saying she was okay carrying it even though she herself knows she can't anymore with how much she packed that she didn't expect would turn out as many so Chaeyoung had to forcefully but gently took her bag away from her.

When they got inside Seoyeon lead them into their rooms, Jeongyeon and Nayeon were staying at the guys old room, Momo, Sana, Jihyo and Mina were staying in one big room, Dahyun, Daniel and Tzuyu were staying on the room because Chaeyoung will also be staying inside his old room that was just across the girls room.

"Come down once you all are settled in!" Seoyeon yelled from downstairs before walking to the kitchen to help their maids set up the dining table while they're waiting for the teens to come down.

While fixing his things inside his old closet Chaeyoung heard a knock on his door.

"Come in!" He exclaimed from inside while stacking some shirts that he brought.

"Hey Azai," He heard a voice said so he turned around with a smile and saw Mina already inside the room.

"Oh hey Mina, what is it?" Chaeyoung asked putting his clothes aside and fully faced her.

"I just came here to get something," Mina answered.

"Oh? What is it?" Chaeyoung asked again while Mina pointed at a brown bag on his bed.

"You forgot to give me my other bag Azai," She answered giggling when Chaeyoung looked at the back and facepalmed himself.

"Sorry, I forgot to hand it back to you," He said walking towards the bed and took the bag before walking towards Mina and handed her the bag.

"It's okay no worries," Mina said looking up at him with a smile.

"You look really beautiful today, well everyday you are beautiful," Chaeyoung suddenly said that made Mina's cheeks heat up and turn pink that the guy noticed and giggled afterwards.

"And you look absolutely cute when you're blushing, a cute penguin," He added now making Mina more flustered so she lightly slapped his shoulder that made the guy giggle again at the sight.

"You're such a sweet talker Azai," Mina said playfully glaring at him.

"And you love that Mina, you can't deny it," Chaeyoung countered with a knowing smile with his deep dimples showing that just makes Mina want to poke them and feel how deep it is herself.

"Whatever you say, I'm going back now," She said and was about to turn around to open the door but was stopped with a hand grabbing her wrist, she looked back and saw Chaeyoung smiling at her.

"What is it now Azai?" She asked, she was expecting for an answer but instead she felt arms being wrapped around her waist and a head snuggling to her neck — Chaeyoung was snuggling to her inhaling her vanilla scent that somehow calms Chaeyoung down.

"Y-yah! What are you doing Azai?!" She asked surprised but got a giggle from the guy as she felt his arms tightening around her waist pulling her closer to him.

"Nothing, I just want to feel you close to me, this close to me," He answered snuggling closer to her if that was even possible, Mina smiled hearing his answer, so in return she gently lets go of her bag and wrapped her arms around the guys shoulder with her other hand going up to his nape where she had caressed it that sent goosebumps to the guy but soon relaxed when Mina repeated it again that now soothed him.

They stayed in that position until Chaeyoung pulled away and looked at Mina with nothing else but softness in his eyes, when Mina saw the look in his eyes she smiled wider but that soon faltered a bit when the guy started leaning in towards her, she was nervous, she didn't know if he was really going to kiss her now or what but she just stayed calm and closed her eyes, she felt lips on hers, but not on her lips but on her forehead, Chaeyoung kissed her on the forehead again like how he did the night prior.

"Go back to your room now and fix your things before they call us for lunch," He said smiling, Mina just nodded her head didn't know what to say so she just turned back and walked out the room leaving the guy alone inside.

"What is going on?!"

Hey everyone! Chapter 30 is up!
So yes here is another update for you all HAHAHAHA I hope you guys enjoy this one too and wait for another one if I'll be able to publish it by tonight or midnight or tomorrow morning or whenever time tomorrow HAHAHA anyways have a good night!❤️✨

Czytaj Dalej

To Teลผ Polubisz

56K 1.7K 16
Tzuyu is a guy here! Including Dahyun, Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung. And everybody is the same age. Tzuyu with his dashing looks, never fail to melt teen...
27K 809 15
A cold boy named Chou Tzuyu from Taiwan along with his friends, Son Chaeyoung and Yoo Jeongyeon are in JYP university. There's three girls which are...
5.5K 216 25
Mina came back home after 5 years coz her parents have been stressing her out saying they aren't feeling well, as she comes home collective of events...
323K 14.1K 50
"We are making photographs to understand what lives mean to us." - Ralph Hattersley ##### A young rising photographer finds herself tangled between t...