24 minutes ; WITHIN PERSPECTI...

Από avery_aldini

24分 | BOOK I of SERIES I | "Watching their own anime, all 10 series!" Inside a labyrinthine library exist the... Περισσότερα

⚜️ - Series List and Timeline
⚜️ - Prologue You Can't Skip!
01 | My Hero Academia
02 | Bungou Stray Dogs
03 | Toilet Bound Hanako-Kun
04 | Noragami
05 | The Promised Neverland
06 | Seraph of the End
07 | Demon Slayer
⚜️ - Interlude you can't skip! Part 1
⚜️ - Interlude you can't skip! Part 2
08 | Attack On Titan
10 | Black Clover
⚜️ - Epilogue You Can't Skip! + Sequel!

09 | Mairimashita! Iruma-Kun

9K 234 407
Από avery_aldini

━ oo : ━━
Iruma-Kun from Demon School
╰ 悪魔学校の入間くん ╮
━━ oo : ━━

"Iruma, come here." Eve waved her hand to the blue-haired boy. She suddenly raised her eyebrows, seeing a pink strand of hair behind the young man, "Asmodeus, did I call your name or not?"

Asmodeus got right to the point, "What do you want to do with Iruma-sama?! I must follow him wherever he goes!"

"Azz-kun, i-it's fine..." Iruma looked at him, you could tell he was hella embarrassed.

"Iruma-sama- I.. I see..," The pink-haired demon noticed this, and slowly backed away. He pointed two of his fingers at his eyes and then onto Eve, "I'm watching you." He told her telepathically.

"Weirdo..." Ritsu shivered, all the other psychics certainly heard him as well. That person sounds like a stalker of some sort. Maybe a fan?

"Iruma," Eve called for him, the both of them were now on the higher floor of the cinema. The tape room sent a quiver down their spines, it was unduly cold and devoid of any form of heat. It was just the two of them... or so they thought.

"This next show we're watching is... about you, I want to ask if it's okay?" Eve explained to him. Iruma already knew where this was going, he knew this would show his friends his origins. His true origins. "Yours isn't just your past like everyone else's episodes, if things get revealed... there's a possibility for you to be in danger."

"Eve-san, I..." The blue-haired boy began thinking about the consequences of what Sullivan had told him... This was a life or death situation for him.

What happens if they find out?! Would they eat him? Would they tear him to shreds? What about his friends? Would they feel betrayed? No, Iruma knows. Iruma knows how they'd react.

"I don't think I can allow that." A heavy voice suddenly came from behind the blue-haired boy.

"G-...!" Iruma's eyes went wide open in shock.

"It's been rather amusing these past few hours, Ms. Eve. I must say, it was quite fun sitting amongst humanity. The way they cheered their fellow humans on, the way they laughed and smiled..." The tall bald man said as if he was reflecting, "...and the way they cried and sobbed. It felt... delightful to my ears."

A sharp-toothed grin appeared in front of them, "I can easily slaughter them all, little miss." And there, Sullivan emerged from the darkness, "Are you perhaps forgetting something? You're dealing with actual demons here. Exposing Iruma-Kun's secret is opposing me. If you dare to harm my grandchild's safety... well, not even your bones will remain, Ms. Eve."

"G-Gramps, it's fine!" Iruma intervened, covering Eve from his grandfather, "I... made a decision!"

The two of them were aghast - Iruma decided something this serious that quickly? Surely he isn't just pressured about the event happening in front of him, is he?

"I've been thinking about it lately..." The blue-haired boy gripped tightly on his uniform, "There will always be a time where I have to tell them the truth... and it looks like now is the right time. I can't keep hiding it forever... especially to them.."

His fright of loneliness knocked in his mind as he began reminiscing about what had happened to him back at the Harvest Festival. Those fake scenarios... "They would never... None of them would ever say such things...!"

They noticed the determined look on the boy's eyes - they were flickering with hope and trust that knows no boundaries. Sullivan's threatening pose came to ease, his glowing eyes returning to normal.

"If it's your decision... then..." Sullivan approached his grandson and suddenly embraced him, "Then of course you can do it! Aw, Iruma-Kun's finally all grown up! I'm the grandpa of this matured boy right here! Ugh, I'm in tears...!" He said as he wipes off an exaggerated amount of water in his eyes.

"Well, that surely changed the mood," Eve gave a sigh of relief. She's gotta admit, it was terrifying being intimidated by the supposed-to-be demon king, "So, are you sure we can continue on?"

"Y-Yes..!" Iruma answered timidly, "Though it would be embarrassing seeing myself... I think I'll be fine, right?"

Afterward, the three of them returned to the main room - everyone was busy socializing as they waited for them to come back.

"What did you do to Iruma-sama?!" Asmodeus marched his way onto the three of them, eyeing on the young lady.

"Sheesh, I almost died back there, and you're questioning me about that kind of thing?" Eve was about to tell more but realized it was useless. "Anyways, we're going to continue! As I promised, it's going to be fluff this time."

"Don't be so sure." Ranpo had this sus stare on her.

"Let us commence!" Eve pressed the button to start, "By the way, readers, was that intro too long or...? I wholeheartedly enjoyed writing that - Sullivan's demonic nature makes him so interesting, so I thought he'd got something to say about revealing Iruma's story without his consent ('yet' at the time)

- · Mairimashita! Iruma-Kun
- · Season 1 Opening (Magical Babyrinth)

A photo of a smaller version of a young boy appeared. He was in black and white, while his surroundings were too colorful.
╰━━ oo :

Clara couldn't help but squeal, "Iruma-chi is such a cutie, I knew it!"

"A-Agreed..." Ameri mumbled, her cheeks blushing. Deep inside, she was screaming at the top of her lungs.

"This looks like some type of comedy show," Rem observed just from the beat of the song and how colorful and pumped everything on the screen was.

"Comedy?" Kurapika raised an eyebrow, he doesn't seem to have any idea of such words, "Is this where we... 'laugh' and 'smile'...?"

Akutagawa brushed his shoulder off as he furrowed his eyebrows, "What the heck is 'smiling?'"

"Emo Lord." Todoroki glanced at him. That's what the children used to call him as well, so he thought it'd fit Akutagawa's personality perfectly.

Iruma looked as if he fell somewhere, as a white beam shot from a blue sky. He was inside it, like Iruma was a shooting star of some sort, falling down to a foreign place.

A bumpy road with spiky plants was shown before a school painted in violet, white and black came to show. It had a Halloween aesthetic, with wings and pointy designs.

~ Yeah! babi babi babi babi babi babi babi babiru!
Yeah! babi babi babi babi babi babi babi babiru!
╰━━ oo :

"Sounds upbeat." Jirou thought, "I like it."

"Reminds me of Soul Eater..." Itadori remembered the anime he watched, "The structure of the school, I meant."

"It looks quite scary to be a school," Aki added.

Denji ate his booger as he retorted, "HAH? Demons going to school? What's this? Anime or something?"

"Sounds like those fantasy fanfictions I've read when I was looking for sm-" Luckily, Mineta managed to shut his mouth before anything wrong happened to him.

A group of three, including Iruma, was shown, all having fun and eating together.

Then suddenly it was them dancing to the beat of the song. Inserting close-up scenes of a pink-haired boy and a green-haired girl.
~ There's not enough stimulus, let's have a party tonight
Any adversity is very very welcome
Let's go to Paradise, a different Paradigm
The new me, very very afraid!

It went full-on PowerPoint mode, scrolling up to a bunch of different creatures. Most likely Iruma's classmates.
╰━━ oo :

"Wow, the beat of the song is so manly!" Kirishima stated. Though, manly isn't exactly the word to describe such.

Yashiro rejoiced, "It looks like it really is not angsty!"

"Is it?" Ranpo begged to differ.

A red-haired girl with cat ears came brightly at the screen, then a purple-haired one, and then the hyper greenette from a while ago.
~ C'mon! C'mon! Oh My God!
Crazily popular! Desire will Rock you!
What's up? Ah, Let's go go go go, Oh My Girl!
╰━━ oo :

"OH, MY GIRL? Does that mean this is Iruma's Harem?!" The boys all thought collectively.

"What does Kuromu-chan have to do with us?" Suddenly, Demon Kaminari aka Lied asked, his tail wagging around like a little puppy's.

"Oh no!" Ameri, Iruma, and Kerori gasped inaudibly, "The Akudol Games...!"

Kamui had thought of something indescribable, "Wait, does this mean that... there's a possibility that someone in our class could possibly... be Kuromu in disguise?!" The owl looked like he wanted that to be true.

"There is no way. No, that's..." Jazz commented, "That's too good to be true."

"Wait," Lied's memory slapped him across the roof, "Wasn't I part of that... as... Lindy..?" He just dug a grave for himself.

And that's when it struck him, he glanced at those two and saw their death glares piercing right through him. Iruma couldn't glare at him though, mostly because he fainted from the thought - And he's Iruma, he would never do that.

Then Iruma looked like he shouted as a seaweed-like octopus appeared. The entire cast of creatures ran and attacked it.

Pink-hair bit his finger as a fire bursts forth, a blonde buff pulled a metal weapon out of his hands which blasted like a water dragon.

~ This world! Aiyaya
Party time! Aiyaya
Mysterious Babyrinths
It's dazzling! Here comes the devil!
╰━━ oo :

Tanjiro gasped at the sight, "Wow, a water dragon!"

"Reminds me quite a lot of you!" Rengoku pointed to the young man, "Your sword skills are as graceful as water itself and strikes as fierce as a dragon! That's what I heard, so I'm looking forward to our mission together inside the Mugen Train, Young Kamado!"

"A-Ah..!" Tanjiro was at loss for words, and squeaked out, "T-Thank you so much, Rengoku-san!!"

Hyper Greenette pulled laser-like beams out of her pocket before a glasses girl used her ice to defend. Ends it with a kick-scene from the red catgirl.
~ Yeah! Babi Babi Babi Babi Babi Babi Babi, Let's Babi!
Check it out! Babiru ~ yeah Well, here we go, Party Night!
╰━━ oo :

"Please don't be a harem, please don't be a harem!" Hiyori and Kugisaki begged for a better outcome.

"Please be a harem, please be a harem!" On the other hand, Mineta and Yato prayed for the exact opposite, hoping for extremely uncomfortable shots.

A chibi version of Iruma appeared, appearing like he was blown away from the logo of his series.
~ Yeah! Babi Babi Babi Babi Babi Babi Babi, Let's Babi!
Aiyaya! Mysterious Babyrinths!

A handsome man aka Kalego appeared, putting his hands in front as three golden dragons manifested around him.
╰━━ oo :

"He looks like he has money..." Ei, Venti and Zhongli thought at the same time. These broke Gods could sense this man was rich.

"Holy shit! I AM ON MY KNEES." Gojo groveled, his head down and his hands raised upwards as he pointed at Kalego, "I was raised to serve this man! Look at him! I am not looking respectfully in the slightest - In fact, I am drooling violently!"

Before anyone could speak, the man with a blindfold continued, "Call me old-fashioned but I was raised to serve this man. I clean the dishes and cook him food. I do whatever he would say and he makes the rules around the house. He owns me. If he ever cheats on me, it's because I was lacking..." He declared dramatically.

"You know what?" Levi glanced at him, "I agree."

The survey corps gasped from what he said, seeing their squad captain descend into the madness called simping. In reality, though, Levi just liked Kalego because of his cleanliness in attire.

"Goddamn, Levi." Erwin clapped, "You're gay!"

"The hell..?" Levi looked at him with this awkward stare.

Meanwhile, Nanami gazed at Gojo with pure disgust, his hands covering the ears of the children. "Get this man out of this cinema right now or so help me."

"L-Let them simp..." Eve dropped a sweat, not really wanting to throw someone out of the cinema, "This is so OOC, my god..."

A bald man broke free from something and did a T-Position, the background turning black and white on him.
~ Yeah! Babi Babi Babi Babi Babi Babi Babi, Let's Babi!
C'mon! c'mon over the world!
I don't even know what to do, oh my girl!
╰━━ oo :

"T-Pose to assert Dominance!" Yato wrote it down, "Very smart."

Hiyori glanced at him weirdly, "This is why you don't have friends..."

Almost like something switched to the golden eye, Iruma clenched his hand and put it in his front, leaving the scene in a bright line.
~ Yeah! Babi Babi Babi Babi Babi Babi Babi, Let's Babi!
It won't stop once the devil starts to dance
Don't stop! here go! here go! yo! Party!

Episode 1 : Iruma-Kun from Demon School
╰━━ oo :

"That's gotta be the most hyped opening we've had so far," Killua praised it, "I wonder what ours would be."

"Yeah, it's pretty catchy too!" Xinyan clapped, with eyes brimming with happiness.

A dark set of trees appeared, painted in violet as a voice narrated, "The netherworld."

"The realm where demons live. And the king that rules over the netherworld is.." The voice paused, "The Demon King."
╰━━ oo :

"D-Demon King?!" Zenitsu fainted in his seat just from the thought.

The entire Demon Slayer Corps were suddenly on their toes. If the show is about the netherworld where demons reside, then it's most likely that the main characters would be demons themselves.

The thought of it made them weary, Demons were right there by their side and they never sensed any bloodlust? That felt odd, especially to their worlds.

"Hey, it's about us this time!" Lied cheered loudly, he didn't notice the suspicious looks on everyone's faces.

The children of the Gracefield Orphanage felt nothing else than to be alarmed. Emma thought, "There are... demons here...? Demons who... eat people? But," She glanced around, "Everyone here looks like a human to me... unless,"

"They're in disguises?" Ray pondered, but couldn't exactly get a grip of what's more possible.

"But the Demon King's throne has been vacant for some time." It shows an empty throne in the dark.
╰━━ oo :

"That's odd," Nacht thought in his head, "Then again, this is a different world - which means different histories and norms."

In one bright light, a figure seems to sit confidently on the throne. Their arms crossed a frown on their face with blue spiky hair with one noticeable cowlick. "Who will be the next Demon King?"
╰━━ oo :

Kerori looked owly-eyed as she pointed at the screen, "Hey, doesn't that blue cowlick hair look kind of familiar...?"

Ameri froze on the spot as she muttered, "Iruma-kun's...?"

"Huh?" Sabnock lashed out, "No way, I'M gonna be the Demon King! Not Iruma!"

Iruma felt paralyzed at what he saw. This was definitely foreshadowing - Eve said this show was going to be about him, and now there's this ominous yet outright presage that tells that, he, of all people, is gonna be the Demon King?!

Iruma shivered in silence, "Surely I'm just overthinking it... right...? Yeah! I'm just too assuming!"

Subaru commented, "Demon King does sound like a pretty cool title."

Yes, there are also people in the cinema who weren't as scared as the Demon Slayer Corps.

The screen fades into a ship sailing across a wild ocean. Two boys looked like they were preventing cages from tumbling.

"Don't let it fall apart!" Yelled a brown-haired man, "If it does, I'm docking half your pay!"

"Suzuki Iruma, fourteen years old." Said the narrator in the background, "He is being forced to work on a tuna fishing boat. To put it simply, his parents are scumbags who refuse to work, so he had to work instead."
╰━━ oo :

"There are parents like that?" Tanjiro looked discouraged, "Wouldn't their child just... rebel if they're 'scumbags'?" He said the last line a bit hesitantly, you'd never hear such words come from the sun itself after all.

"Yup," Killua answered, "Been there, done that."

Ray glanced at the cat-like boy, "Sounds like you experienced it first-hand too, huh?"

Uraraka looked nothing but worried after what she overheard, "First-hand? 'Too'?! Ray-kun's story was already depressing, how bad could Killua-kun's be...?"

"I won't be able to get by with only half my pay!" Iruma told himself as he pushed a tuna from falling.

He inevitably failed to do so, since he was all alone on that colossal tuna shelf.

The gigantic tunas began falling everywhere, and Iruma was able to dodge them. One big fish was going to fall over his head until he opened his eyes to see all of it were floating.
╰━━ oo :

"A psychic power awakened?!" Reigen's eyes widened, "Shy... Clumsy... And possibly strong.. Just like Mob-kun...!"

"Huh, what is that place?" Asmodeus questioned, the place looked quite different from usual. It's as if it isn't from the underworld at all!

Gaap raised an eyebrow - if he even has one, "As far as I've ventured the underworld, nothing has resembled something like that, de gozaru."

"To think Iruma had such a harsh life..." Ameri thought, this was leading her to her old conclusion, "If I remember correctly, we don't even know who Iruma's parents are. The Headmaster was only always the one who accompanied him too."

Iruma was sweating bullets, this was it. It's gonna be the big reveal soon. He took these few more minutes to breathe and come up with explanations.

"Hmm.." Ranpo glanced at the blue-haired boy.

"Huh? What.." Iruma blinked twice before finding himself tied up, floating in the red background.
╰━━ oo :

Asmodeus stood up and chopped the air, "How dare they tie up Iruma-sama?! I will burn them to crisp once I know who it is!"

"Looks like a kidnapping..." Iida speculated, though it was quite obvious already.

The Hashiras had a hypothesis about the situation now, it would only take a few more minutes whether they were right or wrong.

Tengen Uzui pondered, "It seems that blue boy is a human, but got dragged into the world of demons?" Then he murmured, "A vast place of just demons... but then, how is he still alive?"

There shows a person in front of him, wearing a dark purple suit with long coattails and a white-furred collar. He had two horns too, placed on his head.
╰━━ oo :

"Headmaster?!" The entire Misfit Class tried to catch their breath, "Why are you kidnapping Iruma?!"

Purson intervened, "What if he's just saving Iruma-kun from his terrible parents? Hmm, but we've never actually met the Headmaster's children or wife... That reminds me, does he even have one?"

Sullivan stayed hushed, which was very unlike him in Kalego's perspective. It'd be an understatement that many are beginning to have suspicions about the old man.

He slapped a paper on Iruma's tied-up body, one saying "SOLD" in kanji.
╰━━ oo :

"He sold his soul to a devil," Aki pondered.

Ranpo interjected, "No, it wasn't Iruma himself who sold it. As we can all assume, it was none other than..."

"His damn parents." Heizou finished his sentence.

The majority of the people were in shock not because they were surprised but because of how a parent could do such a thing. - The viewers that had a much better relationship with their family could never imagine it..

The Misfit Class, on the other hand, were nothing but a puzzled bunch. None of it made sense. It looked like Iruma was having a normal life in Babyls anyway, so what are these they're seeing right now?

Are these real? Or are these just fake flashbacks? That wasn't the case with the past episodes so.... Was Iruma hiding something from them? What was it?

"There's no way my conjecture was correct..." Ameri was more concerned than hurt for him, "What will happen to Iruma if they find out that he's..."

They disappear from the boat, both transported to a dark sky. The person seems to have wings too, he glided in the sky with his feet carrying a string-like link to Iruma's body.

"W-Where are we? Who are you?" Iruma looked at the human above him, was it even human?

He then mumbles something, some sort of different language Iruma didn't understand. The person snapped his fingers, lights momentarily lighting up the boy.

"I made it so you can understand the demon language. Suzuki Iruma," He called, "This is the netherworld."
╰━━ oo :

"Eh??" The Misfit Class was unable to think clearly.

Asmodeus side-glanced at Iruma with concern before raising his hand, "I do not understand! Why would Iruma-sama not understand what you've said? Is he not a demon as well?"

He was met with silence, everyone had already read the room - Iruma was a human who bonded with these demons while pretending to be a demon. Everyone could already assume that, everyone except the Misfit Class, who never believed humans exist.

"A-Ah," Asmodeus stuttered, "P..Perhaps Iruma-sama's..."

"If..." Clara interjected, her voice being less happy than it used to be, "Iruma-chi isn't a demon... then what is he...?"

Iruma fiddled his fingers and took a deep breath. He then spouted the truth, "I'm a human, Clara, Azz-kun, and... everyone." He faced his classmates, sobbing convulsively.

What Iruma saw didn't surprise him, they were all shaken and speechless.

Asmodeus' brain stuttered for a moment, his frozen-still body contrasted with his racing mind. Iruma wasn't human. He kept rethinking the same phrase, and those three words were against his valued demon traditions.

He presented himself to Iruma seeking the blue-haired boy's valor as a demon. He was proud to be called his 'friend' and even his 'soulmate.' Clara wasn't different from the feeling either.

"Clara.. Azz-kun.. Everyone..." Iruma trailed off, his voice was shaking. No, his entire body was trembling with fear... not with fear of being eaten but fear of being alone again.

"I'm sorry I've kept it a secret... I-It's okay if you don't want to see me anymore.. After I lied for so long, But... I want to say that it was really fun with you. All of you." Iruma was quavering, "Guess I should leave, shouldn't I?"

Does that mean... Iruma is a liar? Does that mean all the class' memories together with him were nothing but an act to survive? A mere facade?

"What are you talking about?" Ameri suddenly spoke, she was a little teary-eyed, "You can't leave yet, y...you still haven't read me the latest volume...!"

Iruma glanced at her with shock, why would she even bring that up now?

"A-And," Kerori removed her glasses and pointed at him, "W..We haven't had our second concert yet!" Her uncovered eyes were nothing but tears.

"Yes, you're still Iruma, my rival!" Sabnock interjected as well. The entire class also began dismissing the fact that he was human, such a thing changes nothing.

Yes. That's right. Iruma may be human but that should never affect their memories. All of Iruma's concerns.. His smile... His words.. None of those were fake. Even if Iruma was a human, he was still the one that led them where they are now.

"Iruma-sama," Asmodeus grabbed the blue-haired boy's uniform, "Where are you going without me? Aren't we supposed to be friends?"

"Azz-kun..." Iruma's voice cracked before the demon embraced him.

"Ah, no fair! Clara loves Iruma-chi too! Clara wants hugs too!" The green-haired girl jumped to the both of them, "Iruma-chi is Iruma-chi, demon or human!"

Iruma never felt so happy in his entire life. Not even words could describe the state of euphoria going on in his head right now.

He even stole a glimpse of Balam, who was giving him two thumbs up and a happy aura. They accepted him for what he was.

"While that is cute and all..." A slightly cunning voice interrupted their happy outcome, "That doesn't excuse them from possibly being human-eating-demons to us." Obanai finished.

The Misfit Class' unfolded their eyes to see both Kalego and Sullivan had blades near their throats. To whom do these katanas belong?

"Put your swords down," Eve ordered the Demon Slayer Corps, "These demons are different, they-"

"No." Sanemi interrupted her, "You probably got threatened by this old geezer to say that, weren't you? I saw it. You called Iruma to come with you but baldy here decided to come along too."

"N-No! Gramps is a nice person, really! He would never..." Iruma replied before being cut off.

Albedo interposed, "And who's to say he doesn't have any ulterior motives?"

Everyone sat there silently. They thought this would've been their first light-hearted show but now it just turned into a mess. Heck, maybe it's a drama show.

Gojo thought, "Damn, that Kalego dude's a demon? Ugh, he was hot though, not gonna lie."

Unexpectedly, the familiar voice of Ranpo spoke, "What if I say that his motives are nothing less than positive for Iruma-kun? In my opinion, his life in the underworld is far better than it was above. Right, Iruma-kun?"

"Y-Yes! I couldn't agree any less!" Iruma nodded aggressively.

"If it's a detective like you says that..." Leonardo began to reconsider, "Then it does give me some form of reassurance."

"Well then, let me tell you this!" Ranpo stood up and wore his glasses, where his 'ability' appears, "Iruma-kun will not be eaten. He will continue to lead a far greater life in the underworld than he would above. You could even say he could bring a new age to their world. He will become the D-"

"NO SPOILERS!" Eve intervened, "I'd have to hope none of you kills each other any further." She snaps her fingers in which the Demon Slayers got teleported back to their seats. Their weapons were confiscated and there was even a barrier between them.

"Well, it sounds like they're nothing like demons from our world," Emma added, "So I don't think race matters if they're all friends!"

"Thank Barbatos you finally understood!" Eve sighed, to which Venti slightly glanced at him.

"The realm of demons. Demo-"

"I can understand you!"

"Yes, I did put a spell on you."

"A-A Spell?"

"Well, of course. I can use spells. I'm a demon." He answered.

"A d-demon?!"
╰━━ oo :

"Spells? Perhaps another term for demon art?" Shinobu supposed.

"Just drop the whole demon assignment," Makima replied heartlessly, "Are you people so deaf? They're different from what your world experiences."

"That bitch-!" Sanemi was about to attack her but Gyomei stopped him midway.

"Calm yourself," The blind man told him, "Perhaps we should unwind ourselves, and try to see things for ourselves whether or not the words they speak of are really the truth."

They agreed upon that and decided to sit down and just continue watching. A lot of people felt like they could finally stop holding their breath, it was getting awkward a while ago.

"These demon slayers are quite the hassle." Childe thought to himself, grinning, "Well, I guess I can see where they're coming from. Hahaha!"

"Indeed, a demon." We got a close-up of his face, wearing glasses and a mustache on his face, "My name is Sullivan."

"Iruma, your parents sold your soul to me." He chuckled for a bit.

"My parents sold my soul to a demon? They would never-" Iruma then paused, dumbfounded, "Actually, yes, they would..."
╰━━ oo :

"That's very sad," Ganyu couldn't help but say.

"It's even worse that Iruma-sama himself could find it normal as well!" Asmodeus chopped the air, in which the blue-haired boy tried to tell him that 'it's fine.'

Hakuryuu commented, "You seem so nice, you definitely deserve better parents than them,"

"I can't believe they'll even be able to make a sun as a child." Alibaba soughed.

"What's that..?"

"That's my mansion." Sullivan grinned.

Iruma's eyes widened, "Wh-What are you going to do with me?!" He shouted as the screen goes dark.

It suddenly flashed to Iruma, sitting nicely on top of a pink throne. Sullivan was on his knees, "Will you be my grandson?"
╰━━ oo :

"BRUH!" Leorio snorted his booger.

Everyone fell down their chairs, anime-style. Giggles, snorts, and laughs echoed around the room, they never even thought of the sudden turn of events.

"So that's how you two became grandfather and grandson, Iruma-kun??" Lied couldn't help but cackle, it felt like a really weird plot twist.

Ameri muttered, "I can't believe this is really how the Headmaster and Iruma started out..."

Kalego on the other hand was absolutely angered by this. It ticked the bomb on his head, exploding into a very loud lecture to the Headmaster, "You stupid chair-demon! This is exactly what I hate about you! You know how dangerous it is for Iruma, a human, to be in the Netherworld! I know his parents are absolute dogshit but it's not like it was safer down here. What if it didn't turn out like now and he got eaten by other demons?! Will you take responsibility for that?"

The students of Babyls and both Sullivan and Opera, as well as Balam, were stunned after hearing this, not because he just made an outburst but because...

"Aww, Kalego-sensei cares!!" Everyone squealed, seeing such a soft side of their emo teacher.

His friend Balam was astonished, "That was very surprising to hear from you, Kalego-kun."

Everyone seemed to be dawdling about how Kalego-sensei wasn't what they thought him to be. Luckily, Sullivan dismissed the teacher's outburst about him; it would have been trouble for Kalego because of the netherworld's tight rules on hierarchy.

"Damn it, they didn't even-" Kalego felt utter defeat, "Ugh, whatever..."

"H-Huh?"

"You see, I've been single all this time! It's always been my dream to have a grandchild!" Sullivan hugged himself ever so tightly.

"A grandchild..?"

"I've been so jealous of Levy and Belial bragging about their grandkids!" The demon fell to his knees, "I'll buy you anything you want and I'll spoil you to death!"

"So, please! Please! You'll be my grandson, right?!"
╰━━ oo :

Yuno grasped his chin, "Never thought I'd see the day where a demon is begging a human teenager to be their grandson..."

"Eh.." An oni sighed, "I'd rather not have kids at all, it sounds like a huge responsibility!" Itto scratched his horns in the process.

"As If anyone would marry you." Sara mumbled, clearly irate of the oni's presence.

"B-But I was sold to you, right?" Iruma turned his face away, "Do I even have the right to decline?"

"I'll respect your wishes. You can say no if you really don't want to!"

"W-What should I do?" Iruma looked like he was having a hard time, "In all my years.. I've never refused anyone!"

"Indeed." The narrator said, "Suzuki Iruma is a complete pushover. Whenever he's asked to do something." A flashback of him doing chores, then a flashback of him helping an old woman, "And even when he isn't asked at all, even in ridiculous situations, he will accept anything and can't decline! He's such a pushover that even he finds it sad."
╰━━ oo :

"This episode is literally exposing your weaknesses!" Iida complained.

"Not being able to say no to something sounds hard," Yoichi commented, "You'll only end up getting forced to do things!"

"So this is why Iruma-kun never disagreed with anything." Purson thought, seemingly plotting something for his friend.

Iruma looked down in a panic, "But I mean... This situation is pretty insane. Most people would say no, right? If it's okay for me to say no then.."

"Um.. I-"

"However!" Sullivan interrupted, "That's why I'm putting all I have into this request! I beg of you! Think of it as helping out a dying old man, Iruma-kun! PLEASE!"
╰━━ oo :

"Guilt-tripping?!" Hanako gasped.

Yashiro looked down at him, "Sounds like something you would do."

"Words that Iruma stands no chance against.." The narrator said, "Number 1: Please. Number 2: Help. Number 3: I beg of you."

Iruma then pressed a stamp, sighing in defeat as a chibi Sullivan danced in victory. "I just became a demon's grandson..."
╰━━ oo :

"No way!" Killua looked utterly surprised, "No one can be this soft-hearted!"

"Deku-kun can be a little too soft-hearted too..." Uraraka pointed at her green-haired friend, "Hmm.. wait I just noticed that both of them look quite alike!"

"Ah, you're right!" Asmodeus bit his finger and summoned his familiar, "Iruma-sama, am I allowed to eliminate this impostor?!"

Suddenly a quick kick appeared against Alice's familiar, "I cannot abide this! Using flames inside a public cinema, it's dangerous!" The two of them suddenly looked like they were about to commence a battle.

"H-HUH?!" Deku and Iruma shouted confusedly.

"Iida." Aizawa said ominously.

"Asmodeus." Kalego called portentously.

The aura that these teachers gave a shiver down their spines to the point that both Iida and even Asmodeus calmed down.

"Scary... but so hot!" Gojo thought of the two overworked teachers.

"Iruma had a habit of accepting anything after living through fourteen years of misfortune." Said the narrator.

"Well, now that's settled." Sullivan snapped his fingers as everything turned into a beautiful master's bedroom.

"Wh-Wh-What is all this?!"

"Well, you're my precious first grandchild!" The demon said enthusiastically, "Your food, clothing, shelter and.." Iruma's outfit poofed into a blue fit, while Sullivan happily announces, "..Your Education!"
╰━━ oo :

Killua had an 'o' on his mouth as he stated, "He's a much better parent than even my mother!"

"Why thank you!" Sullivan felt nothing but proud.

"You look so perfect! And adorable!" The new grandfather clapped his hands, "I'm going to enroll you in a demon school!"

"A demon school..?"
╰━━ oo :

"Wait," Emma then asked, "If you can go and retrieve Iruma in the human world, can't you just disguise yourself as a human and enroll him in a normal school??"

"True," Ray responded, "But there could be circumstances on why he didn't."

"Exactly, demons can't stay in the human world for too long." Kalego crossed his arms as he explained, "No. Demons aren't even allowed to trespass illegally, but this stupid chair-demon broke the rules..."

"Hm, but sensei." Ix queried, "If the Headmaster is the Demon King, wouldn't he be able to do whatever he wants?"

Balam replied, "He can if he had accepted the requests of him being the Demon King. In that time, he didn't, and he still hasn't today."

"Eh? That egg-looking thing is a demon king?!" Tanizaki looked as shocked as everyone else, and the teachers of Babyls nodded in reply.

"You were forced to start working at a young age because of your parents and didn't really get to go to school, right?" Sullivan smiled, "But have no fear! All the paperwork has been done, I am your grandpa after all!"
╰━━ oo :

"Huh, how'd he do that?" Takumi asked.

Allocer replied, "Well obviously. It's the Headmaster's own school, after all."

"Oh, so not only is he supposed to be the Demon King, but now he owns an entire school?" Zenitsu was dumbfounded by the thought, "I cannot take this seriously..."

"Grandpa...?"

"That sounds so wonderful!!" Sullivan went 360p in a craze of the word, "He said 'Grandpa!'"
╰━━ oo :

"See?!" The young blonde demon slayer just couldn't take it to reality.

Opera raised his hand, "I'd suggest not to underestimate Sullivan-sama."

"Appearances can't say everything about someone." Zhongli added as he sipped his osmanthus wine peacefully.

"That man's right!" Venti nodded, "Who knows? Maybe what seems to be a normal funeral consultant could be the God your region worships. The world is full of possibilities after all, ehehe!"

"Huh...?" Hu Tao muttered.

"Let's take a picture together on your first day!" He celebrated, "There's never been a human enrolled in this school, but you won't get eaten as long as they don't find out you're human!"

"They're going to eat me if they find out?!" Iruma yelled.
╰━━ oo :

"Not really," Lied pointed his finger upwards, "Did we eat you after finding out you're human?"

"Y-Yeah, you didn't! But I'm more glad we can all still be friends!" Iruma couldn't help but smile.

"Still though, Iruma-kun," Ameri stated her opinion, "I feel like if you said you were human back at Babyls, I think they'd just assume you're joking."

"Yup, Iruma-chi!" Clara nodded aggressively, "Nobody actually believes humans exist! Not even Clara, tehee!"

Iruma breathed out in repose, "You don't know how much that makes me feel even more relieved..."

"Sploosh!" Sullivan pulled out a bucket of water and splashed it onto Iruma like a good grandfather would do. "Thanks to this perfume, you don't spell like a human anymore, so don't worry!"
╰━━ oo :

"That's oddly convenient." Tighnari talked under his breath.

"Um, you know... I'm actually-"

"I'm so relieved you're such a good kid, Iruma-kun!" Sullivan walked away, "If you had declined, I'd have no choice but to have you for dinner tonight."
╰━━ oo :

"I knew it!" Sanemi was oddly enthusiastic about it.

"I-I'm still alive...!" Iruma reminded him, "And ojii-chan was just joking!"

"I can't really sense any malice from the guy right now," Uzui glanced at his fellow demon slayers, "Maybe we're wrong?" They began to lower their guard a little thanks to the Hashira's intuition.

"Good, good." Sullivan celebrated his innocence, throwing small confetti along with Opera.

Iruma gasped before the demon inquired, "This is your room by the way!"

"My room?"

"You'll have to get up early tomorrow for your first day! Make sure you get plenty of sleep." Sullivan closed the door, "Goodnight!"

As he walked idly in the hallway, a red-haired cat appeared, wearing a butler-like outfit.

"You take your whims too far."

"Opera."

"You could've adopted all the demons you wanted." Opera told him his opinions, "Why would you bother adopting a human as your grandchild? What were you thinking?"
╰━━ oo :

"Opera-senpai at least has some form of common sense." Kalego thought he spoke in an undertone, but alas the butler had heard him.

Opera looked absolutely terrifying to him, "To think Kalego-kun would acknowledge his closest friend! Perhaps we should hang out more, right, Kalego-kun?"

"Silence! Absolutely. Not!"

"Nothing really." His voice went a bit darker.

"You'll understand someday, Opera." He walked away, "I'm excited for tomorrow!"
╰━━ oo :

"He has good intentions." Ranpo smiled as he said so.

"Yep, only the best for Iruma too." Heizou agreed on the topic.

Tokitou glanced at the two grinning young men, "I hate detectives... They say these stupidly vague answers that don't solve anything.."

Back in Iruma's room, everything was sparkly bright and unfamiliar to him.

"My own room.. I never had one before." He told himself, "My whole life has been hell, really. I've always been alone..."
╰━━ oo :

The group frowned at the mention, it felt like he was abandoned at birth and had to survive on his own.

"But we're here now." Asmodeus tried to cheer him up.

Their green-haired friend suddenly pulled them together in a hug, "Iruma-chi will never feel alone when Azz Azz and Clara are here!!"

Yoimiya stared at them, "Wow. They're so cute my eyes burn."

He then closed the lights, lying in bed, and pulled up his blanket. He looked new to lying on it too. "It's like a dream. What a weird dream..."

In the morning of dawn, Iruma looked around. He screamed, "It wasn't a dream!"
╰━━ oo :

"I'm so glad it wasn't a dream." Asmodeus cried tears of joy. If it was a dream, then they'll never be able to meet each other.

"Iruma-kun, good morning!" Sullivan entered with a smile.

On a small time skip, all three of the family: Iruma, Sullivan, and Opera stood outside.

"Oh, I'm so happy! My grandson's first day!" He pushed him beside a sign, "Picture time! Move there, Iruma-kun!"

"E-Entrance Ceremony?" Iruma gasped when he looked at the sign, "I can read it! It must be another one if Sulli- Grandpa's spells!"
╰━━ oo :

"So magic exists in that world, huh?" Senku folded his arms, "So far none of the worlds we've watched have been... normal."

Eve responded, "In terms of normalcy, the most normal show would be Food Wars."

At the mention of the title, Souma and his friends felt intrigued to hear their own show title. Suddenly Eve cringed, "Well, it's still far from normal thanks to Food Wars' exaggerated... scenes. Y-You'll see..."

Aoyama mentioned, "Then what's your definition of normal, oui?"

"Well imagine your world without quirks, no heroes, and no villains." Eve looked at the blonde, "A world without supernatural abilities or enemies, just humans. You study, grow up, get a job, perhaps get a family, grow old and die."

Fischl shook her head, and replied, "This normal you speak of doesn't sound fun at all."

Itadori mentioned, "When all's said and done; Normal is just way too boring,"

They took a photo, with Sullivan posing a triple 6 in his fingers. He ran around, yelling how happy he was.
╰━━ oo :

"What does triple 6 even mean?" Emma begged for an answer.

"In our world, it's the so-called number of the beast, Emma-chan," Gen explained, "The beast refers to the devil."

"Sounds scary." Don said.

"U-Um.. You're Opera-san, right?" Iruma asked the man beside him, "So this school..."

"Over there." Opera pointed to a huge building, one that was in the opening with flappy wings and a Halloween-like theme.

"That is the demon school, Babyls." Sullivan introduced, as a spree of flying demons came across the sky, entering the school.

WELCOME TO DEMON SCHOOL! IRUMA-KUN
╰━━ oo :

"That's a very straightforward title," Leorio remarked.

Black bobbed his head, "Yeah, seems like we're watching a highschool show but with demons."

A group of many many students flooded the gates. The three-people family stood there in front of it. "Alright! I have to get ready, so I'm taking off." Sullivan explained before disappearing.

"U-Um, what about you, Opera-san?"

"Have a good day." Opera bowed to him.

Iruma meekly approached the gate, trying his best not to be noticed by the four guards at the door.

"Hey, you!" One called.
╰━━ oo :

"Oh no have you been caught, best friend?!" Toudou gasped loudly.

Fushiguro sighed, "He barely did anything..."

"M-Me?"

"The auditorium is that way." He directed plainly.

"Y-Yes, sir! I'm sorry!" Iruma ran in relief, "Thank Goodness! They didn't find out I was human!"

A red-haired girl noticed him, catching her eye in short. He then dismissed it.
╰━━ oo :

"She's gorgeous. Please step on me." Mineta drooled violently, he looked disgusting to be honest.

"Eh, their teacher is hotter." Gojo mentioned, winking at Kalego when they had a second of eye contact. His face turned pure red when he got to look at him, despite having something covering his eyes.

Despite not knowing who he is, Kalego felt irritated when he saw Gojo, "If that bastard talks about me again, I'll devour him whole."

"Yes! Eat me! Devour me whole~!" Gojo giggled, he seemed very ooc for the past few hours.

A weapon slashed through the screen, as a man told him to stop, "I'm testing out my skills before the ceremony! If I defeat a teacher, I will be known far and wide! Strength is everything!"

"I see. You're a complete idiot."
╰━━ oo :

"Reminds me a lot of Bakugo." Kirishima nodded to himself, the rest of Class 1A had the exact same thought.

"Huh?? I'm not an idiot like him!" The blonde pomeranian retorted, "And I've changed!"

"I too have changed!" Sabnock proclaimed loudly, "That makes you, Baku-gone (?), my rival!"

"Who the fuck is Bakugone?!" The blonde shouted angrily, standing up from his seat in the process.

Inosuke poked Sabnock's six-pack abs, and shook his head, "You are wrong, Subscribe Knock Knock-kun! His name is Tamagatsukki Baragakudoo!!"

The blonde demon believed him, "Ah, I see! Tamagatsukki Baragakudoo, you are my second rival! Let us see which one of us gets a character development arc faster!"

Bakugo barked wildly, "Shut up, you six-pack demon! You too, you shitty boarhead!"

Now in the auditorium, Iruma sits in the middle of many many demons. They almost felt like they scented something delicious nearby.

Iruma shrieked in his mind, "Don't stand out, Don't stand out!"
╰━━ oo :

"If I was a demon there, I bet I'd smell your scent even with the magic perfume!" Gon commented about his sense of smell.

"Of course you would, Gon." Kurapika smiled, "You're very perceptive, in my opinion. Ah, that's a good thing, by the way."

"Mami! Uu-chan! Konchie! Keebow! Sin Sin! Ran ran!" Yelled a hyper greenette in the crowd.

"Maybe this is just a normal school after all." Iruma dropped a sweat.
╰━━ oo :

Clara's eyes were filled with joy, "Ah, it's me! It's Clara, Clara's on the big TV!" She pointed aggressively at the screen.

"Yes, yes, you are there." Asmodeus tried to calm her down.

Ray whispered in someone's ear, "She acts more childish than you do, Emma."

"I'm not childish!" The orange-haired girl retorted with a pout, "And she isn't childish either, people... er, demons have different quirks and personalities too!"

"Silence." Said a teacher, and all did go silent.

Iruma thought, "Is that a teacher? He's super scary!"
╰━━ oo :

"Good. Iruma thinks I'm scary, just as he should." Kalego folded his arms as a smug smile appeared on his face. It looked like he took Iruma's comment as a compliment.

"He IS scary." Everyone else saw the teacher grinning and laughing silently by himself.

"....and drop dead gorgeous." Gojo mumbled.

"Thank you for waiting, it's 6:06 A.M.," Said a teacher, "We will now formally begin the entrance ceremony for the demon school Babyls."

"All Rise! It's time to sing the school song!" Announced another teacher.

"♪Humans only exist to be our food. Suck them dry, soul, blood, flesh and all!♪"

"♪Tremble at the sound of black wings as we take flight, For we are demons, as this song pours forth from our red lips, scream for us, for we are demons!♪"

"I'm just air.. air.. air.." Iruma shivered from the song, "I will definitely try not to stand out."
╰━━ oo :

"Wow, this is a... well, uh, very intriguing school anthem..." Itto remarked, nudging the back of his head, "It's a very lively song... uh, about humans. And how delicious they are... U-huh!"

It was very quiet when the song was being sung on the screen. Most of the humans in the room felt quite scared. Some felt livid, especially Sanemi who already took the song as proof.

"In our defense, we were forced to memorize that!" Lied broke the silence, "And like we said, nobody actually believes humans exist. They're literally myths."

"The school anthem does feel a bit rusty in my ears," Sullivan yawned as he wrote something down in his notebook. Assumingly, these are the new lyrics to a much more refined anthem.

He passed the paper for Kalego and Balam to see, and not to their surprise, it was more like a life story than an anthem. Kalego shouted, "This thing's all about Iruma, you stup.. You goddamn chair-demon!"

"Next, our greeting from our director." The teacher said before everyone cheered about him being the next demon King.

"Demon King? You mean.. the king of demons?"
╰━━ oo :

"Hmm yes, the floor is made out of floor." Ranpo observed the ground, calmly examining it.

"People die if they're killed." Kimizuki mocked the one on the screen.

"Iruma-Kun! It's me, your grandpa!" Sullivan spoke from the stage.

"He's the director!" Iruma then shut his mouth, hopefully not standing out.

"Yes indeed!" He further said, "My grandson now goes to this school! He's just so adorable!"
╰━━ oo :

"What happened to not standing out?" Chuuya shook his head.

Akutagawa closed his eyes and stated, "His grandfather is ruining his plan! Iruma should eradicate him quickly."

'That'd raise even more suspicions...!" Atsushi replied to the man.

Iruma begged, "Please don't say anything weird!"

"And this is the photo that I just took with my grandson!" Sullivan cheered and revealed their photo.

"My cover is immediately blown!" Iruma slapped his face.
╰━━ oo :

Noelle thought, "Reminds me a lot of Gauche and his weird fixation for his sister..."

"Is he really this obsessed with his grandson??" Finral couldn't help but laugh.

"Give the old guy a break," Hanazawa said, "Do you see how old he looks? To add the fact that he's STILL single, doesn't that just make him look sad?"

"Indeed, I am such a sad creature..." Sullivan cried his heart out, "But alas, Iruma-kun appeared and it's like my world has been lit up with thousands of fireworks!" He continued to describe and praise the blue-haired boy.

"He's so intolerable..." Kalego groaned, tired of the Headmaster's shenanigans.

"I'll make sure everyone gets a copy later!"

"No one wants that!" The boy cried out silently.

"Okay, that's all I have to say. Goodbye!" He rushed out of the scene.
╰━━ oo :

Ukyo groaned, "The second-hand embarrassment I feel for you is immeasurable."

Kaminari added, "First day classes will always be one of the worst days of your school year."

"You guys go to school?" Denji glanced at them bemusedly. Of course, while picking his booger.

"Next, we have our new representative." A man with pink hair stood up, "The representative, Alice Asmodeus."

All the girls squealed, saying how handsome and perfect he was. "Phew.. Everyone's attention is shifting to him." Iruma smiled in relief.

"Giving the greeting in his place is.." The teacher added, almost impromptu, "The honor student, Iruma-kun."

"Why-?" Iruma weakly smiled, almost suffering.
╰━━ oo :

"It's Sullivan, isn't it?" Edward said in a monotone voice, while folding his arms across his chest.

"Eeyup." Alphonse nodded.

Sullivan peaked out the stage, showing a camera with a sparkle on top of him.

"Aaaaa!!! I knew it!!" He shuddered in nervousness.
╰━━ oo :

"Parents can also be a source of awkwardness..." Alphonse perspired after reminiscing a few memories.

"At least yours aren't dead." Eren countered with a humdrum attitude, "You probably had a nice life..."

The hunk of metal would be sweating bullets if he could. He then muttered, "Oh uh, my mother is dead and my father is.. elsewhere. And, um, I lost my body too. But it's alright, nii-san and I will get it back for the both of us."

"That's rough, buddy." Itto patted him on the back.

Iruma stood on the stage, not even flinching at each second. "This is so sudden that I can't even move a millimeter!"

"If you would give your greeting now." Says the teacher.

"Message?? What would I even-" A magical paper folded in front of Iruma, it was all written by Sullivan himself.

It reads: Aberuhaule Tarutoudari Iusabebe Risutouru Aburuze Sutoumanu Aberuge Uru Mahoraba Tsurezaza.
╰━━ oo :

"That reads suspiciously like an incantation." Venessa tilted her head, focusing her eyes on the note.

Lisa agreed with the witch, "I feel like it's some sort of dangerous spell."

"A-Am I just supposed to read this??" Iruma gulped, "All I have to do is read this then alright!"

"Aberuhaule Tarutoudari Iusabebe.." Iruma said, suddenly everyone looked shocked. The students, the teachers, and even the student council.
╰━━ oo :

"An incantation that can control demons maybe??" Otto assumed.

"Huh? The mood seems to have changed.." He sweats, "Risutouru.. Aburuze.. Sutoumanu.. Aberuge.. Uru Mahoraba... Tsurezaza."

They all stood there, before shouting in glee. "Holy crap!" "He said it!" "He said all of it!" "What the hell man?!"

Iruma stood there confused, not even knowing what he said.
╰━━ oo :

"So it was the chair-demon that made Iruma chant such a ludicrous rune." Kalego murmured as he wrote it down in his notebook about Iruma.

The entire Misfit Class cried in joy, hearing it again felt like listening to birds sing.

Asmodeus applauded him and praised, "As expected of Iruma-sama! His fearlessness is unparalleled!"

"You all saw that I really didn't plan to say that..." Iruma rubbed the back of his head, "I could've died!"

Teachers approached him and began scolding him, "You can't just go chanting forbidden spells like that!"

"They're taboo!" He continued, "If you were to stutter or read it wrong, your body could have exploded! That's common sense!"
╰━━ oo :

"So that's why not even the teacher stopped him," Yuno reviewed upon the topic, "He would've exploded if he talks about something else."

"I knew Iruma-kun could do it!!" Sullivan shed tears, he was so proud of his grandson for (almost dying) and chanting a treacherous spell with no hesitation.

"But the spell didn't seem to do anything..?" Ritsu trailed off.

"It did. And it's not very useful..." Ameri shuddered.

"First I've heard of this!" Iruma spat, "I had no idea it was so dangerous!"

"That was so dangerous and crazy.." The teacher smiled, "and so awesome! Only an idiot would say that spell or a demon who doesn't know better or isn't afraid of dying!" He even chuckled a bit.

"B-By the way, what exactly does that spell do?" Iruma asked in fright.

"If it actually works, you won't trip and fall for the whole day!"
╰━━ oo :

"That's it?!" Ashido shouted,

Yaoyorozu turned to her in concurrence, "Such high risks with low returns..."

"I bet it'd be useful in today's episode though," Chuuya said regardless, "The world's got something for everything, I'm saying this from experience."

Eve fantasized, "Just like Dazai is made for Chuuya!"

"That's it...?" Iruma then stepped down the stairs, approached by the representative of the students.

"My name is Asmodeus Alice."

A tense aura surrounded them, students began running around, calling it a duel in the courtyard.
╰━━ oo :

"I knew it'd come to this," Chrome sighed.

"It looks fun though! Fighting is fun!" Luck cheered, excited about what they were about to witness.

"Am I going to be eaten?!" He yelped.

"I was supposed to do that greeting." Asmodeus told him, "The punishment for stealing the spotlight from me is death!"
╰━━ oo :

"He looks like those self-centered egoistic privileged assholes." Bakugo looked rather unnerved.

Roswaal replied, "You seem to have something against those people."

"Eh." The blonde rolled his eyes.

"Asmodeus Alice: A demon who is a master of fire spells." Said the narrator.

"And since you stole the spotlight from me, I have the right to see if you are truly worthy of it!" He used his flames, "Right?"

Everyone cheers, before Asmodeus sets his hand on fire. "Now prove to me you're better than me with your body!"
╰━━ oo :

Childe pointed to himself, "Sounds gay, I'm in."

"Choto eroi~" Hanako said with a very suspicious expression.

"H-Huh? Me and Azz-kun..?" Iruma stuttered and began imagining them both as a couple, "W-We're not like that!"

"What are we not like, Iruma-sama?!" Asmodeus didn't understand why the blue-haired boy was flustered all of a sudden, "Are you saying we are no longer friends?!"

Iruma exaggeratedly shook his head, "N-No, Azz-kun! We still are! But we're also not, y'know...!" The ending sentence refers to being a couple.

The two continue to explain their misunderstanding, while Ameri herself was also having her own misunderstandings.

"Iruma-kun and... Asmodeus?!" She gasped, "I've heard of this before in those forbidden books... It's called t-the.. The third wheel! Am I the third wheel after all this time? Ah Iruma-kun, you're not only a womanizer but also a manizer?!"

"Ameri Azazel," Kalego noticed her, "She's the student council president.. Stoic and Focused. But... I notice that she always acts weirdly with Iruma. Strange..."

He threw an endless amount of fireballs, but none hit Iruma. Not even once!

"I- I can't hit him?!" Asmodeus looked tense.

After a while, the two sat on the ground, panting and taking a breath of air.

; "Iruma managed to dodge every single attack for twenty minutes." Said the narrator.

"Why can't I hit you?!"

"I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!"
╰━━ oo :

"Instincts?!" Kurokiba concluded.

Bakugo retorted, "Psh, why dodge when you can take everything head on?"

Midoriya looked at him in concern, "You're not a robot, Kacchan. You can get hurt too."

; "Why was such a feat possible?" Asked the narrator, "After being put through endless hell by his brainless parents, he became a master of dodging anything dangerous, scary or painful."
╰━━ oo :

Nacht rubbed his chin, "Now that you mention it, the first few seconds of the show had him dodging all those falling fish. His reflexes must be good."

Reinherz narrows his eyes, "It looks really cool but the reasoning behind why he could do that is kinda sad."

"Salmon, salmon." Inumaki bobbed his head briefly.

"Now's my chance! I need to apologize!" Iruma thought.

; "His attack point may be zero, but his defense is infinite!" The narrator declared, "This power is called "Overwhelming Crisis Evasion Capability!"
╰━━ oo :

"I guess that's my magic ability, hehe..." Iruma felt massive exasperation.

"Huh wait, since my rival Iruma is a human, how can he use demon magic?" Sabnock suddenly mentioned, "He even has an evil cycle... Do humans also have that?"

"An evil cycle...?" Senku looked unimpressed.

"I can explain that!" Alikred abruptly emerged from Iruma's ring, "I altered his personality and forced him in an evil cycle. Of course, my reasoning behind that is for Iruma-kun to understand demons more."

Instead of questioning his methods, almost everyone in the cinema just stared at him in awkwardness.

"Why is that p3nis-looking thing talking?" Mineta broke the silence.

"Let's just ignore anyone asked." Teru Minamoto smiled.

People began saying how cool Iruma was, and that he never even attacked him even once.

"I'm not even worth attacking?" Asmodeus clicked his tongue.

"No, no, no, no, no, no, no!!" Iruma shook his head violently, "I'm nothing more than an insignificant bug!"

The audience booed, "That means you're less than a bug! Why don't you run away, you coward?!"
╰━━ oo :

"The audience is making it worse for Iruma." Mustang observed.

Asmodeus clenched his fists, "I can't believe I'd be so weak enough to be hurt by their insults so easily!"

"Azz-Azz isn't weak!" Clara tried to comfort him, giving him a pack of juice that came out of her pocket.

"Thank you, Clara." He sipped the drink filled with his exaggerated tears.

"You've got it all wrong!" Iruma yelled at the audience.

Asmodeus turned his flames on, "I will not abide by such insults! If magic won't work, I'll take you down using martial arts!" He made a sword made of flame and charged at him.

; "He can use his opponent's strength to parry their attacks." Iruma grabbed Asmodeus' hands, "Another part of his overwhelming crisis evasion capability."

He dodged it, but Asmodeus was going to hit a woman in exchange! Iruma hugged Asmodeus, "We're going to fall!"

Almost time stopped and they went back up, a background voice reminded, "If it actually works, you won't trip and fall for the whole day!"
╰━━ oo :

"I knew something so random would come into play." Chuuya cheered as if he just won the lottery by predicting it.

"Sheesh, that is way too convenient." Kalego crossed his arms.

"As if everything was planned from the beginning." Yosano observed, "It's as if all this is scripted, like we're some sort of comic planned from the very start."

"Us? Some sort of manga?" Senku dismissed it, "That sounds like we're in some crossover fanfiction then."

"True... but still..." Yosano narrows her eyes in suspicion.

Teachers arrived and saw a scene that shocked everyone.

"German Suplex!" Said the narrator.
╰━━ oo :

At the sight, almost everybody couldn't help but let out a burst of laughter. Some were even wheezing just from how Iruma won their little fight.

"I can't believe he just won accidentally!" Magna cackled loudly.

"To lose to someone who wasn't serious in fighting....!" Asmodeus clenched his fist, "I have so much more room to improve!"

"Azz-kun.. You're plenty strong to me!" Iruma paid tribute to the past year.

Asmodeus felt a tinge in his heart, "Ah, Iruma-sama's praises..! I am not worthy enough as of now... I must do my best!"

"He's so positive, it's kind of blinding." Fushiguro glanced at him, pulling out sunglasses to cover his eyes.

Everyone cheered, as Iruma's plan not to stand out inevitably failed.

It even made the school news, the top of the school paper. "Chanting a forbidden spell at the entrance ceremony, Gave the head of the class a concussion, behold! The thoroughbred honor student, Iruma's amazing attack!"
╰━━ oo :

"What happened to not standing out again?" Hakuryuu placed his hand across his face.

"Maybe it's a special gift of his..." Armstrong tried to explain it in his own terms.

Everyone seemed like they were so excited about it as well. Back in the office room, Sullivan says how much Iruma has such a bright future ahead of him.

"What should I do?" Iruma panicked, "I did something horrible! Should I apologize-"

Asmodeus opened the door in a slam and walked toward him with a solemn face. Iruma stuttered and prepared for defense, but Asmodeus suddenly bent on his knees.

"I am at your service, Iruma-sama!" He declared.
╰━━ oo :

"What is he doing??" White awkwardly skimmed at the pink-haired demon.

Kerori stumbled on her words, "I...It's part of the demon l-law."

"Looks like it has something to do with their duel." Tanjiro assumed.

"There is nothing I can say. I completely and utterly lost our duel earlier." He elaborated, "On top of that, I was informed that you carried me to the infirmary. I, Asmodeus, was moved beyond words."

"Huh? I-"

"Demon law dictates that the loser must serve the victor, therefore.." Asmodeus turned off his serious mode, "I give my all to you and will aid you in ruling over this school, Iruma-sama!"

"What?! Wait a minute-"
╰━━ oo :

Subaru had an 'o' on his mouth as he shouted, "Ruling over the school?? Since when did Iruma told you he wants to do that?!"

"Naturally demons would want that..." Asmodeus excused himself.

"Yes yes! Clara wants to destroy the school!" The green-haired demon took out confetti guns and pretended she was destroying Babyls.

"This is why your class are a bunch of problem children." Kalego used his elemental burst to grab Clara's guns.

"Felt." Aizawa muttered.

"First, let's make the entire student body your servants!" Asmodeus smiled gleefully, "Iruma-sama, who shall I slay first? Please give me your orders."

"Iruma-kun~" Called Sullivan, "Can I make this the main picture on the school's website?"

"Please stop!"

; "Suzuki Iruma, age fourteen. Enrolled at the demon school, Babyls, has now acquired one subordinate."
╰━━ oo :

"You'll definitely become Demon King." Ranpo and Heizou thought. They can already assume the direction the show was going for.

Alibaba sighed in relief, "That was interesting, thank god it's not too emotional."

"Iruma's backstory is quite saddening," Aki mentioned, "But the rest seemed to be aiming for a lighthearted approach."

"I'm glad they're not like the demons from our world." Tanjiro stated honestly, "I almost thought of Nezuko when I saw them..."

Tengen shrugged, "If they have good intentions then I have nothing to do with that anymore. It's different from our world anyways."

"Tch." Sanemi sat back on his seat.

Meanwhile, the Misfit Class were all asking and praising Iruma, saying how cool it was that he was a human.

"What's it like out there? Do Humans also use blades in battle?" Goemon Gaap asked enthusiastically.

Lied nudged Iruma by his elbow, "Say, are there any video games we could get from the Human Realm? I wanna try 'em out!"

"Are there any ladies there??" Kamui whispered in Iruma's ear, "Any tall woman with a big ass?!!"

Toudou heard what the demonic bird has said, and began fantasizing a fake backstory with him - just like he did with Itadori. He cried, "We're best friends...!"

"Iruma," Kalego and Balam approached them. Balam had explained to the teacher that he has known about Iruma's secret for a long time.

"You're still the same Iruma, right?" The teacher asked, with a notebook on his hand, "I know that you've lived a fairly decent life here in the underworld. Even more so than back above. But still, you're a human. If others find out that you're one... we both know they aren't gonna react the same as your classmates do. You'll pose more danger for yourself down here. So what's your decision. Will you stay here or will you go back?"

Iruma had always thought of this. The Human Realm... If he were given the chance to return, would he want to go back? Would he want to be alone and safe... or be with friends yet be in terrible danger? He had never known the answer to it back then, since there was an uncertain thing that would affect his result.

This uncertain thing happened today; And Iruma finally found the answer.

"Kalego-sensei," Iruma tightly grips on his uniform, blinking before he opened his mouth, "I'd rather stay. There's... no point in going back. To be honest, it was miserable, no one cared for me, and I was nothing but a pushover. Everything I did was just to survive."

To this everyone couldn't help but frown. From birth, he never felt a parents' love nor have the comfort of having a normal child's life. It was tragic, many would already give up at that point.

"But, after being brought to the underworld," Iruma's face lightened up, "I've learned how to care about people, and found people that care about me. I had a loving grandpa, and had amazing and quirky friends. I even managed to go to school and study...! I had so much fun, I learned how to smile for myself... So, Kalego-sensei," He raised his head to face his teacher, "As much as it sounds selfish... I'd rather live a happier life like this than be safe but alone."

A lot of them couldn't help but shed tears for the young man. He, too, had gone through a lot like they had.

Kalego took a deep breath and spoke, "If that is what you want, then I have no reason to stop you." He then smiled warmly, "Iruma.. You'll turn into a fine adult."

"Oh, did I saw a smile from Kalego-kun?" Opera teased, poking his cheeks.

"Did not!" Kalego retorted.

~ - ~

"What's next on our list?" Noelle curiously peeked on the woman.

Eve found the disc and opened it, "A world where magic matters, it seems."

. . . . .

WORD COUNT: 11, 119
Dialogue Script by ; @avery_aldini
Reactions by ; @avery_aldini

NEXT EPISODE; avery_aldini
╰━━ oo : Black Clover
- Asta and Yuno

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

87.4K 2K 9
A collection of fluffed up Scorbus one-shots. Unless the title says there is a sequel, none of these are connected. Sit down, grab some tea you don't...
190K 5.4K 35
what if Atsushi is really a girl? what if she just hid her gender because she didn't want to experience abuse anymore so she just chose to hide her t...
260K 9K 45
She is controlled. He controls. Freya, The Goddess of Light and Love, and Odin's daughter has loved Midgard from afar for as long as she can remember...
827K 38.2K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...