š‘¶š’š’š’š š‘¶š’š’† š‘¾š’‰š’ š‘²š’š’...

By celestine333

š˜ š˜©š˜¢š˜µš˜¦ š˜©š˜Ŗš˜®. š˜ š˜©š˜¢š˜µš˜¦ š˜©š˜Ŗš˜® š˜“š˜° š˜®š˜¶š˜¤š˜© š˜ š˜³š˜¢š˜µš˜©š˜¦š˜³ š˜¤š˜¢š˜³š˜¦ š˜®š˜°š˜³š˜¦ š˜¢š˜£š˜°š˜¶š˜µ š˜µš˜©š˜¦ š˜„š˜Ŗ... More

I
II
III
IV
V
ā€¢ do you? ā€¢
VI
VII

-š€š®š­š”šØš«š¬ š–ššš«š§š¢š§š -

313 7 0
By celestine333

Authors Warning

    You will noticed in just a second that this book actually begins on page 132. Don't be alarmed- this is not a mistake. Don't try to get your money back. You didn't miss anything.

It's just that when I'm reading, I love being smack in the middle of a book. Pages behind me, pages ahead of me. It's too overwhelming to know there's so much left and your only on page 8.

This way, you can read the book for two minutes and if anybody asks you how far along you are you can say, " I'm on 132- and it's really flying. It just sails, baby. "

You'll feel like you're accomplishing something, and I get credit for writing a bigger book. Everyone wins, and it cost nothing.

- Paul Reiser

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 6.4K 33
[COMPLETED] "Lie to me again." "I love you." "Goodbye, Yuta."
22.1K 1.4K 8
In which Jaemin's eyes turns to a different color based on what he feels. ā–‚ COMPLETED āž± SHORT STORY/BIRTHDAY SPECIAL NCT FANFICTION Ā© DREAMQUISITE 20...
3.3K 66 15
In which, Park Juya, was invisible to the great Kim Sunwoo. The Boyz Sunwoo bad boy AU Warnings: Mature themes and language, swearing, bad boy behavi...
2.1M 57.7K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...