Can't Fight It

By camilzer

Camila/You Y/N seems like your typical rock star. She's a tattooed covered badass who loves to party. Camila... More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter tweleve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three

chapter three

902 38 7
By camilzer

A shrill ringing ripped me from my sleep, followed by a groan from the woman beside me. "Answer your fucking phone." She mumbled into her pillow.

I blindly reached over to the nightstand, my hand feeling around till it landed on the vibrating source of the sound. Grabbing it, I answered and held it up to my ear. "Yeah?" I grumbled, not even sure who was calling.

"Did you just wake up?" Dinah.

"Mhm."

"Aw, sorry to wake you princess." I was just awake enough to notice the sarcasm but not awake enough to care. "You know we have studio time today?"

"Mhm."

"Okay, cool. So you also know we have to be there for eleven?"

"Mhm." Sleep was pulling me back in, my body feeling heavy.

"Sweet. So...you must also know that it's 11:30 right now?"

"What?" I quickly sat up, the sheet that was covering me falling, exposing my bare chest.

"That's what I thought. Get your big ass over here." Dinah grumbled, hanging up.

"Fuck." I muttered, quickly getting out of the bed.

"What is it?" Y/N asked. I looked over at her and smiled. Her face was pressed into the pillow as she laid on her stomach, her hands tucked under her pillow. Her eyes were barely open as she looked up at me.

"I was supposed to be at the studio a half hour ago." I informed her.

She quickly got out of bed and handed me some clothes from her dresser. "Here." I smiled and thanked her, going to the bathroom to get ready.

When I came back out, Y/N seemed to be much more awake now. She was almost completely dressed. "Morning, gorgeous." She came over, kissing me, before playfully smacking my butt.

"Morning." I swallowed harshly as I watched her. I had told myself this would probably be nothing but a one night stand, but with how she was acting now...I wasn't so sure.

————

It's been about three weeks since I last spoke to Y/N. She dropped me off at the studio and left. I really didn't know what to say so I had just awkwardly waved and left the car. Since then, I sent her a few texts but she hasn't responded so I stopped trying.

We had an album release party to attend tonight for Ariana and honestly, I just wanted to stay home and lay in bed overthinking why I even imagined Y/N would actually want to do more then fuck. She made it really clear that was her intention and I just let myself believe she'd change her mind.

As we walked into the large beach house rented by Ariana's team, bright lights shone down on us. Ari was known to put on good parties and everyone here seemed to be having a great time. We walked in and glanced around before the woman of the hour came barreling over to us. "Hey, guys!" She exclaimed, pulling us all in for a quick hug. "I'm so glad you came! The bar is right through there by the kitchen." She pointed behind her.

"Thanks, girl. And congratulations!" Dinah told her, already making her way through the crowd. The other three girls followed and I hung back to talk to Ariana since I hadn't seen her in a long time.

She immediately brought me in for another hug, placing a quick kiss on my cheek. "Ugh, I missed you so much, Mila."

"I missed you too! Congratulations on the album!" I told her with a smile. I was in a bad mood but I was still happy to see one of the only genuine friends I've made in the industry, outside of the other girls, of course.

"Thank you, babe." She smiled before jumping slightly when someone walked up behind her, pressing into her back. They brushed her hair to the side and spoke lowly into her ear, while handing her a drink.

"They didn't have that weird ass wine you like, so I got you this."

My heart jumped when the person turned their face away from Ari's neck, their lips parting from her ear that was basically just in their mouth.
"Y/N?"

Her head lifted more to look at me fully, her eyes widening. "Hey, Camila."

"You guys know each other?"

"Yeah." I breathed out. Y/N pressed her lips together as her her eyes raked up and down my body. I felt my body heat up under her gaze.

"I need another drink." Y/N spoke.

"Alright. See you later, babe." Ariana turned her head and placed a kiss on Y/N's jawline, my heart dropping slightly.

Y/N turned and walked away, disappearing behind a corner. "Are you two..." I trailed off, unable to finish the question and letting Ariana fill in the blanks.

"Together? Oh, hell no." She laughed. "Not anymore. We had a small fling like last year but that's over now. I'm still with Mac."

"Oh, okay." I was relieved to know Y/N was single but then I was reminded that she didn't reach out to me and it wasn't because she was in a relationship. No, it's because she just didn't want to. And honestly, that hurt more. "You called her babe and...I don't know you two seemed...couple-ish."

"Nah, that's over and done with. Besides, I just called you babe like...two minutes ago." She pointed out.

"True." I chuckled, still thinking about how fast Y/N walked away.

"Wait..." Ariana's eyes widened in realization, she pointed to where Y/N disappeared to and then back at me. "You like her." I bit my lip, unable to lie. "Did you guys hook up?"

"Yeah. A few weeks ago. She never texted me back though so..." I shrugged. "It was just a one night stand, I guess."

"Did she say that?" Ariana asked me.

"Well, no. But she might as well have." Ariana opened her mouth to reply when Mac came up to us and wrapped his arm around her.

"Hey, Mila. Mind if I steal her away for a bit?" He asked with his typical bright smile.

"No, go ahead. I should catch up with the girls anyway." I smiled and waved them off before going ahead to find where everyone went. It didn't take long to find them hanging around in one of the corners of the main room. "Hi." I gave them a small wave. They all greeted me back and went back to their conversation. I looked around the room and eventually I found Y/N. She was leaning back against the wall on the other side of the room, a cup in her hand. Her eyes were already on me and she slowly slid her tongue across her bottom lip.

Once again, my body began heating up until I couldn't physically take it anymore. I took a deep breath and made my way towards the bathroom, where I had seen some other people go to before. I kept my eyes trained on Y/N until she was out of my sight.

I pushed open the bathroom door and pressed my hands against the cool marble counter top. With my head down, I took a few deep breaths. To my surprise, the bathroom door opened and I looked up to the mirror to see who it was. "Hey." Y/N smiled, locking the door behind her.

"Hey. I didn't think you'd follow me." I replied, still not having turned around to face her.

"Did you not want me to?" She asked, tilting her head to the side. Her eyes still on mine through the reflection. She took a few steps closer.

"I didn't say that." I swallowed roughly, my hands curling into fists, tightening more and more the closer she got. She grew closer and closer until she was pressed right up behind me. I closed my eyes, breathing out loudly. She moved my hair away from my neck, her lips coming up to place a soft kiss below my ear. My mind went back to when she brushed Ariana's hair back the same way and I was reminded of why I was upset in the first place. "You never replied to my texts."

Y/N breathed out a laugh, her head dropping as she rested her forehead against my shoulder. "I'm sorry about that." She lifted her head again and rested her chin on the same shoulder her forehead was just pressed against. "Believe me, I couldn't stop thinking about you." She kissed my ear again, "Or your soft skin." She moved down to my neck, her hands coming up to cup my breasts over my dress. "Or your chest." She squeezed and I gasped lightly, her fingers brushing over my nipples which were now painfully hard. Her hands slid to my hips and then behind me, to my ass where she squeezed again. "Or your ass...God, your ass is amazing." Y/N kissed my neck again, her hands massaging my backside.

Everything felt so sensitive and I couldn't take it. I turned around and kissed her roughly, forgetting about how hurt I've been. All I needed was her. Her lips, her hands, her.

Y/N reached behind me and fumbled around, looking for the zipper. "Bottom...of the dress." I breathed out against her lips. She pulled away and dropped down to pull at the zipper. Once it was half way up the dress, she pulled it up as she stood and it bunched around my waist.

"No underwear?" She smirked.

"The dress is too tight for underwear." I told her. "Why? Are you complaining?" I asked, my hands coming up to tangle in her hair.

"Fuck no." She pressed her lips against mine once again and lifted me up onto the counter. "God, I love your body." Y/N spread my legs and slid her fingers up my slit. I gasped and brought my hand to the front of her black jeans. She covered my hands with her own and stopped me. Shaking her head, she dropped to her knees and kissed the inside of my thighs.

Her tongue followed the same path her fingers took before. "Yes..." I threw my head back, slamming it against the mirror. I could feel some throbbing where it hit but the throbbing I felt from Y/N's work was far stronger. "God, don't stop." Her talented tongue worked magic against my clit and swirled inside of me. Her fingers coming to play soon as well. I had been thinking about our first night for weeks and getting worked up every night and now she was taking care of it. "Y/N..." Her fingers were moving inside of me and her tongue was sliding across my clit, when I felt her second hand slide up my leg. She pressed her fingers just below where her hand was working just as she curled her fingers and flicked her tongue across my clit and I was done. So done.

My body locked up and my head was pressing so hard against the mirror I was afraid it would break. Eventually I came back, blinking to readjust myself to the fluorescent lights in the bathroom. "I don't know how you do that." I breathed out.

Y/N laughed breathily and wiped off her mouth. I hopped down on shaky legs and pulled my dress down. Moving towards the toilet which was tucked into a small nook in the corner of the bathroom, the wall of the nook blocking the view of the counter.

As I used the bathroom, I heard the sink turn on as Y/N washed her hands. When I was finishing up, I heard a sniffle and grew confused. Standing from the toilet, I rounded the wall and found Y/N looking at her self closely in the mirror, her head slightly tilted back. I had imagined I'd find her crying but her eyes were completely dry it seemed. "I'll text you." She smiled, kissing me quickly before leaving the bathroom. I stood there trying to adjust to everything that just took place.

————

"We had sex." I told the girls as we rode back to the house. "Y/N and I."

"Girl, we know." Dinah waved me off. "You both disappeared into the bathroom at the same damn time, the fuck?"

I laughed out a 'true' and looked out the window. "Well, did you talk?" Ally asked.

"Not really. She said she'd text me though." I shrugged.

"You should tell her you like her." Normani sang in a teasing manor, holding her hand out in front of her as she inspected her nails.

"I don't want to seem crazy. Like if it was just a one night stand...or two night stand?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Well, you never know till you ask." Normani pointed out.

I bit my lip and glanced over at Lauren who was looking out the window, seemingly ignoring the conversation.

————

Later that night, I was sitting on my bed, messing around with my guitar. I was desperately trying to forget everything that happened between Y/N and I when I heard a knock on my door followed by a voice. "Hey, Camz?"

"Yeah?" I placed the guitar that was on my lap behind me on the mattress. Lauren came in and sat beside me at the edge of my bed. "What's up?"

Lauren licked her lips and took a deep breath. "I think you should tell Y/N you like her."

I was completely blindsided by that and I'm sure she could tell by the look on my face. "Lauren..."

"I'm serious." She sat up straighter. "Look, when we made that promise to each other, we never talked about what we would do if one of us catches real feelings for someone else. And now that you have...you should go for it."

I searched her face for anything that would tell me how she really felt. All I could see was sincerity. "Lauren," I turned to look into her piercing green eyes. "Are you sure?"

"Of course I am, Camila. I'm not gonna tell you not to go for someone you've had a crush on for years over a maybe."

"I didn't think this would happen. I thought it would just be a hook up."

"I know." She smiled. "But now it's not. It's more now. Don't keep yourself from happiness if you can have it."

"What if the same thing happens?" I asked her, voicing one of the many fears that's been going through my mind.

"It won't. Well, maybe it will. But we both know the main problem wasn't just that I'm a woman. It's that I'm your band mate."

I nodded, giving her a soft smile. "Thank you."

She smiled and stood from my bed. She opened the door and turned back to look at me. "I'll always love you. But I won't be the only person to ever love you. And you deserve someone who can love you in every way and everywhere." With that, she left my room. I wiped away some tears that had fallen and stood up. I knew what I had to do.

Twenty minutes later, I found myself in front of Y/N's door.

————
(a/n): yoooo this was a long chapter for me LMAO
sooooo there's a glimpse into camila and lauren's past. i didn't wanna give too much away but it's not hard to figure out.
yw for that smut even if it did suck LMAO

don't forget to vote
thanks for reading❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

233K 6.8K 89
Camila Cabello is an 18 year old college student with a simple life, excellent grades, and a sweet boyfriend. She always has things planned out ahead...
422K 10.5K 30
Y/n Y/ln is a famous YouTuber who makes cover videos. She's also a bit of a Harmonizer. She meets Camila Cabello at the local Starbucks she can't bel...
15.2K 301 22
When a zombie apocalypse breaks out the girls of fifth harmony must try and survive, they struggle but got saved by Yn. Yn never complained about th...
971 70 13
Lauren is a 17 year old lesbian she has always liked girls but she usually just becomes close friends with her crushes because her feelings fade away...