Complete Dragon Ball Super On...

By Piccologirl1994

Hi guys, here's the second part of season 2. Come here as I explain a brief explanation of what's on here. Al... More

Vegeta Black X Married Wife Reader X Goku
Future Trunks X Injured Goku's Pregnant Daughter Reader
Today is my birthday!!!!
Jeice X Female Reader Lemon
Vegeta X Female Ice-Jin Reader Lemon
King Cold X Princess Saiyan Reader Lemon
Merus X Female Saiyan Reader Lemon
Jiren X Ruby Magenta Rose OC X Hit Lemon Part 1
Jiren X Ruby Magenta Rose OC X Hit Lemon Part 2
Xeno SSJ4 Gohan X Kidnapped Xeno Vegeta's Daughter Reader
Goku X Miyuko Tsukino OC Lemon
Goku X Miyuko Tsukino OC Lemon 2
Monna X Cabba's Twin Brother Reader
King Cold X Saiyan Princess Reader Lemon 2
Shin X Female Reader
DBS Broly X Male Saiyan Reader
Piccolo X Female Fighter Reader Lemon
Hit X Powerful Female Z Fighter Reader Lemon
Hit X Chaotic Good Female Reader
DBS Gogeta X Chubby Female Reader
Cell X Female Cell look alike Reader Lemon
SDBH Broly X Male Kitsune Reader X Cumber Lemon
Kahseral X Female Pride Trooper Reader Lemon
Goku X Miyuko Tsukino OC Lemon 3
Chilled X Female Ice-jin Reader
Frieza X Suicidal Reader
Android 17 X Male Reader Lemon
Cumber X Female Reader Lemon
Hit X Jiren
Monna X Universe 6 Male Saiyan Reader AU
17 X Female Reader Lemon
Lord Beerus X Female Reader
Monna X Cabba's Twin Brother Reader
Vegito X Female Reader Lemon
Teen Pan and Teen Bulla
Frieza X Male Reader
Shin X Female Reader
Dabura X Female Reader Lemon
Fu X Female Reader Lemon
Hearts X Female Reader Lemon
Frost X Lord Beerus's Daughter Lemon Part 1
Frost X Lord Beerus's Daughter Lemon Part 2
Frieza X Female Ice-Jin Reader Lemon
Vegeta X Goku's Shy, Sensitive Twin Sister Reader
Vegeta X Kakarott
Season 2 Complete: An Important Announcement

Trunks X Sachiko Taiyang Lemon

1K 6 12
By Piccologirl1994

Suggested by StarGoddess12. Another Draconian story, enjoy.

Part I

    This is a love story between two lovers: Trunks Briefs, the son of Bulma Briefs and Vegeta IV, and Sachiko Taiyang, the daughter of Miyuko and Kouki Taiyang. These two are a special type of two different species. Trunks is a half-Saiyan and half-human, inheriting Saiyan genes from his full-blooded Saiyan father. As for Sachiko, her parents are full-blooded Draconians which makes her the last full-blooded Draconian that lived on Earth.

    Years ago, her parents were only infants when their home planet was eradicated by Frieza. Before it explodes, both of her parents escape into their own ships, heading to their destination far away from the Frieza Force. Both ships were traveling together for days. But until they're approaching their new home: planet Earth. From there, the two ships departed in two different directions. As the ships landed, each of them were alone and no one to care for them. Until they're eventually found and live with their adoptive families. Who should we talk about first? Oh yes:

    Long ago, time took place where the planet of the Draconians was invaded by the Frieza Force; many Draconians were killed by the soldiers including Frieza himself. Everyone panicked as they ran to escape. One group is a male baby who is placed inside the escape pod by his mother. The mother tears on her face as she sends the coordinates to Earth where he can be safe and have a life.

Beside his mother is another group; in the escape pod is a female baby, who is placed inside by her parents. They finished sending the coordinates to Earth to find a new safe life from danger, and gave their daughter one last kiss on her forehead. Once they ran off, to distract the soldiers from the ships, the two escape pods left in a flash.

    Away from the exploding planet, away from the Frieza Force, and far away from the South region of the galaxy, the two ships are traveling at a fast speed through space. Days went by and their ships are approaching Planet Earth, their new home. But a random flash of speed knocks one of the ships off course. This ship has the male baby heading towards a different location on Earth while the female baby's ship is heading straight. Once they went their separate ways, that's when their new story begins.

    In the north region lies a small village. Every man, woman, and child are living in harmony away from the government and live simple, easy lives. Living in their own built homes, built crops, in a small populated village. A married couple were visiting their unborn child's grave as they placed flowers on the tombstone.

They just recently lost their child as a stillborn, doctor told them that the wife have a miscarriage. It was very devastating for the couple. They are known as the best fighters in their village: Mr. & Mrs. Hua. They spend many years protecting their village and being the strongest fighters among them all. But after the loss of their unborn, they felt it's their fault. They prayed to the tombstone and kneel.

    After they bid farewell, they headed towards their home. Mrs. Hua is relaxing with a sad face on the chair in their backyard. Mr. Hua just got back from work and accompanied his wife. They both were silent and did not speak at all. He stared into her depressed face, knowing she is not over their unborn's death. He was going to speak up until he gasped in shock.

Mrs. Hua looked up and gasped as well. Once they spotted a speeding space pod, heading near their yard. They ran inside and braced for impact. But as their ears heard the ship crashed, it did not hit their home. Once they noticed the debris faded away, Mr. Hua decided to investigate. Mrs. Hua joins him. As they approach the huge crater, they flinch as they see the door open. "Stay here, I'll check it out", he warned his wife. She stayed there while he climbed inside the ship.

Once he climbs out of the ship, she gasps in awe as her husband is holding an innocent infant. The baby cooed at them. Both smiled with glee. "Look at this", Mr. Hua said softly, "A baby girl~" Mrs. Hua nodded, "I wonder what happened to her family?", she pondered. "Doesn't matter anymore", Mr. Hua said, "This is a sign, a sign for a retry with a new child."

As he let his wife hold the girl, she cried as the baby girl coos at her. "What should we name her?", Mrs. Hua asked. Both look at the child and she looks up at them with sparkly crystal blue eyes. They admired her short peach color hair and they know they'll do great as parents to this child. "Miyoko", Mr. Hua said, "Miyoko Hua." Once they named her, the child will be in perfect care of her new family.

Elsewhere on the planet Earth, the baby boy landed further from the north. Right near the middle of nowhere; instead of a small village, there's only one man and a little baby boy near their little hut. This man is known as Gohan, and alongside him in his carrying basket is his recently adopted grandson Goku. Last month, this boy was found in a space pod, unknown where he was from or what he is; but all Gohan knows is that this boy has fighting potential.

He did try to give him love, care, and affection, but Goku was rather wild and fierce at first. But since last week's incident of having his head hit by a gorge, Goku's wild streak turned into an innocent and pure hearted baby boy. Gohan trained him the second the baby can trust Gohan as his first guardian.

Both of them are walking through the meadow, searching for food as well as enjoying the sunny day. But out of nowhere, a random space pod flew past them and landed eight thousand feet away from them. Gohan turned around and expressed his stoic look while baby Goku cooed in awe. Gohan shrugged his shoulders and went there to investigate. Once he approached the pod, the door opened. Once he looked inside, another surprise came to his side. Before them is a baby boy with cerise color eyes, shiny lemon color hair, and instead of showing fear or anger, this baby boy shows curiosity; especially interested in looking at Goku. Goku felt the same and stared at each other.

Gohan stood there amazed as both babies are already becoming great friends. Both cooing at each other, hands trying to reach towards each other. Gohan bent down and picked up the baby boy in his arms. He smiled as the baby coos at them. Gohan left the pod and decided to walk back to the hut. "Now then, what shall we name you?", he pondered. Until an idea came to him. "That's it, Kouki", Gohan said with glee, "Kouki Taiyang. What do you think, Goku?" He already knows the answer as both babies are giggling with laughter.

Both Miyoko and Kouki are blessed to be chosen by their new guardians. But years passed as they each endured their own journeys, growing up strong and building their own personalities.

Miyoko was raised by her new parents and grew up from an infant into a beautiful strong woman. A woman with long peach color hair which the end of her hair ended at the middle of her back, and has straight blunt bangs, curled towards the end forelocks, big almond shaped sparkly crystal blue eyes, milky pale skin tone, button nose, and soft tiny plump light pink lips. Her figure is a slender curvaceous with plump round bosom, bubble bottom, thick thighs, and slender long legs and arms.

Being trained by the strongest fighters of her village, she was privileged to become the next strongest fighter of their clan. She was taught by everything her parents taught her; but during her own training, she started to realize that she was no human; instead she recently learned that she is an unknown creature with very special abilities. Using her own ki, she forms the ki into a barrier, formed like a wall, and uses it to protect her village from foes. Thanks to her own self discovery, training, and devotion to protect everyone she cares about, she knows she will be the best fighter who ever lived.

Kouki, on the other hand, grows up from a baby into a handsome young man. He has a well muscled body, having a well-built frame around his upper torso. His shiny lemon color hair is still short, his cerise eyes are sharp, and he is a foot taller than Goku and Miyoko. Throughout the years, Goku and Kouki are like brothers in arms. Both are motivated to train every single day, devoted to protect life, and both are pure-hearted as they want nothing in return. Goku loves to eat food, eating huge portions. But Kouki eats in normal portions.

Whether they're the same or different, both boys grow up the first seven years under Gohan's care. But until they noticed that one night Gohan was killed by an unknown event; they decided to train and help each other as they lived alone in the woods. Until at age eight, that's when they're new journey begins:

Once they're eight years old, they encounter their first friend Bulma, a 16 year old girl who is on a journey to collect seven dragon balls to summon a dragon to get a wish of anything they desire. Once they agreed to let her have the four star dragon ball until she returned it to them, they went onto a journey together. Along the way, they met many new friends including Yamcha, Krillin, Tien, Chiaotzu, Master Roshi, etc. However, they also met many obstacles against many foes including Pilaf gang, master Shen and Mercenary Tao, Red Ribbon Army, until they fought Demon King Piccolo. It was rough on each foe they fought. But thanks to their free will, strength, and their hidden powers, they managed to win.

Until they found out that Demon King Piccolo produced one offspring before his death, and this reincarnation is hiding elsewhere in the world. They were trained under Kami's training to be able to get stronger within four years. Once Goku and Kouki were strong men, they decided to settle the score at the twenty-third Martial Arts World Tournament. Once they passed the preliminary rounds, only eight fighters entered the tournament: Goku, Kouki, Krillin, Tien, Miyoko, Miss Anonymous, Junior, and Hiro. It's unfortunate that Yamcha, Yajirobe, and Chaiozu were eliminated from the preliminary rounds, however they cheered their friends from the back of the arena.

The first round is between Kouki and Miyoko. At first, they were curious about each other. They have no idea what's wrong with them, but they can smell each other out: knowing that each other aren't human either. Kouki said, "Hello, I'm Kouki", he greeted her with his handsome smile. Miyoko blushed, she usually attacks first when they're greeting her; but Kouki is this one stranger who she did not attack first. She can sense that he's not human. "I'm Miyoko", she greeted him with her smirk, "And I am the strongest female fighter of the entire planet!" Kouki and Goku both looked confused for a second; until they chuckled. Miyoko looked a bit annoyed, "Stop laughing! What's so funny about that?", she demanded.

Kouki held his hands up while smiling, "Woah there Miyoko, that was funny. I mean you being the strongest on Earth? Nice try, but I know who's the strongest here", he said. Miyoko raised her brow at him, "You?", she asked. "Nah, my friend Goku is", he answered, pointing to the spiky haired teen boy next to Krillin. Miyoko stared back at him with anger, "That's impossible! I am way stronger than both of you combined!", she yells at him. Kouki finds her very attractive, especially when angry. He gave her a smirk, "Wanna bet?", he asked her. Both of them positioned themselves into their battle stances. Then, they begin to fight.

Each of them landing punches at each other while deflecting their moves. It was an intense battle; each fighter received small bruises and cuts, yet neither of them are backing down. But until that very hour, Kouki noticed Miyoko performing her Dragon Force move. He remembered performing that form back when he was eight, yet he already got a trick up his sleeve. What trickery is it? Well....

At the very end, when Miyoko threw her complete Dragon Force at him, Kouki instantly vanished. But she turned to her left too late and gasped; he combined his Dragon Force into his Kamehameha wave and sent it directly at her. Miyoko screamed as she was hit by the strong wind.

She was able to stand through it, but after the damage she received, she surrendered. Kouki won the first round. But he helped her go to the infirmary. Miyoko is resting on the bed; Kouki sat across from her, "I am sorry for this Miyoko. I didn't mean to hurt you that bad...", but he was cut off by Miyoko as she used one hand to pull him down to her face; and she kissed him.

Kouki blushed as he felt her soft lips pressing against his warm lips. He kissed her back. Once they pulled away, Miyoko gave him a wink, "I wish you the best. Maybe we should get to know each other after the tournament. What do you say, Kouki?", she asked. Kouki nods and smiles, "Then wish me luck", he said. Once he left her alone, Miyoko slept.

Once he returns to the arena, it looks like he's not the only one who got himself a lover. While he's gone, Goku fights against Miss Anonymous and wins, except it turns out she is known as Chichi, the Ox King's daughter, and Goku just proposed to her in the arena. Now that Goku won the second round, time advances as the two remaining fighters advance to the tournament: Junior and Hiro.

Time passes again as Goku and Kouki are next to fight. They were really showing off their skills and techniques. But it was just child's play at first because the audience have a hard time watching them fight which shows blurry figures. For ten minutes, neither Goku or Kouki are injured nor winning. Goku stops and walks over to Kouki; everyone's curious. Once Goku finished whispering in Kouki's ear, Kouki nodded; once Goku told him that his objective is important to be part of, Kouki knew that he needed Goku to do this.

Kouki smiled, "I surrendered", he declared. The announcer 's face grew in shock and then announced Goku's second victory. Kouki felt ridiculous that he easily surrendered because of the threat that he needs Goku to prepare; but he knew that without Goku, everyone he cares about will be enslaved by the likes of him: Junior.

Time passed and the fourth round ended, leaving Junior the winner of the round. Turns out Kami took over Hiro to try to seal Junior into the jug; but sadly Junior reverses the technique on him and Kami gets sealed inside the jug. Junior swallowed the jug in his throat and that's when Goku knew that this would be a challenge.

Again, the final fifth round is between Goku and Piccolo Jr. Piccolo's identity didn't get revealed till later on when he was badly injured by Goku's Kamehameha wave. The audience panicked and escaped the arena, except Chichi, Goku's friends, Miyoko, and the announcer. Over time, Goku managed to get the jug out of Piccolo's throat and freed Kami. Again, time passes and Goku is at his limit. He was severely injured by Piccolo's surprise attack from the blast of his mouth, leaving suspense. However, Goku managed to escape Piccolo's final attack and landed a hard head hit at Piccolo's abdomen. Once Piccolo is knocked out, Goku wins the tournament.

Everyone cheers for Goku; Yajirobe gives Goku a senzu bean and heals him. Kami was about to kill Piccolo Jr., but Goku pleaded with him to spare his life. Kami thought it was a worse choice, but he knew that Goku knows something that even he doesn't know. Kami allowed this and gave Piccolo a senzu bean.

Once Piccolo gave Goku a chilling message that he will come back to dominate the world. Once the villain's gone, everyone resumes their lives. Goku picked up Chichi and ventured out to their new lives as a newly married couple. As for Miyoko and Kouki, they also got married the next year after Goku and Chichi's wedding.

It was a small wedding, but thankfully the people they invited over are their friends and families including Goku as the best man. Chichi smiled and congratulated them while holding baby Gohan in her arms. Once the wedding's over, Kouki and Miyoko move into their own house and resume their new lives as husband and wife fighters.

Three years passed as the world lived in harmony. Kouki and Miyoko still reside in their village and they are happy to be together. They told each other's memories and how they end up in their world, told by their guardians. Neither of them has any idea what they are, but they know that they are not born from Earth.

But peace soon broke as the last few years of events occurred: Raditz showed up on Earth, revealed as Goku's birth brother and he is a Saiyan like Goku. Goku was meant to eradicate the planet, but Goku rebelled against him. It was hard to stop Raditz, but eventually, Goku and Piccolo joined in a temporary alliance and finally killed Raditz along with Goku who held him down.

But sadly more events happened: Nappa and Vegeta arrived and wreaked havoc. The Z Fighters including Piccolo tried their hardest to stop them, but they all died by Nappa's hands. Thankfully, Goku was revived by his friends and made it on time to save kid Gohan, Kouki, and Krillin. Once Nappa's gone by Vegeta, the Saiyan prince engaged into a fight with Goku. Eventually, Goku won.

He allowed Vegeta to live, knowing that one day, he will be their ally. A year later, Goku trained six days till he arrived on planet Namek. Almost all Namekians died by Frieza, the evil emperor. He killed Krillin as well which triggered Goku's rage; and then turned himself into a Super Saiyan. Again eventually, Goku tried to allow him to live so Frieza can change into a good person. But Frieza refused and also tried to kill Goku. But Goku deflected the attack and ended Frieza' s life.

They already used the Earth's dragon balls to revive only the beings Frieza killed, some died because of Vegeta's work. Once Elder Guru revived, he told Dende to transport everyone except Goku and Frieza off the planet to Earth. Once Goku destroys Frieza, he was able to travel off the planet with a space pod, traveling to an unknown location for the past year.

Once a year passed, an unknown teenage stranger slayed Frieza, his father King Cold, and Frieza' men. Everyone's shocked including Vegeta and Kouki that another Saiyan existed. Once Goku arrived, the stranger asked Goku to talk in private. He revealed himself as Trunks from the future, the son of Bulma and Vegeta. He also told Goku that three years from now, two androids will appear on an island. Once he told him that, he asked Goku not to reveal his identity. Goku promised and Trunks traveled back to his timeline.

Goku told everyone the location and the time where the androids will appear. Once everyone nodded, they knew that they would need to train. Kouki told Miyoko about the situation and both him and her trained for three years.

Once three years passed, everyone arrived at the location and two androids appeared, wreaking havoc on citizens. It's an old man known as Dr. Gero and Android 19, a clown looking android. Goku eventually challenges them to fight and Android 19 accepts the challenge. Sadly, Goku was losing because of his heart virus that harms his heart. Yamcha brought him home to rest and heal after the medicine. Meanwhile, time passes as Vegeta eventually destroys Android 19 and Piccolo fights Dr. Gero. He was about to win since he took the android's arm off, Piccolo was stopped as Future Trunks came. Once his name was revealed, Vegeta was in disbelief; and sadly, the android escaped.

Trunks revealed that the android they were fighting against aren't the ones: he revealed the two androids that he fought off once before were two teenage siblings, a female with blonde hair and a male black haired. Both have icy blue eyes and wear earrings. Once they knew what to do, they searched the area of the planet, until they found the android's hidden bunker. Sadly, they arrived too late as the teenage androids woke up and killed Dr. Gero. They also have Android 16 to join their group, their objective is to kill Goku.

Time passes and the events went from bad to worse: Piccolo fused with Kami permanently, encountered another android known as Cell. They tried to destroy him but he was quick and absorbed their kis and copied their attacks. The androids found Goku's location, except he is actually at the lookout, but was challenged by Piccolo to fight on an island.

Both him and 17 were fighting for half a time until Cell successfully pushed the fighters out of the way and absorbed the androids, turning into perfect versions of himself. Cell was happy to obtain such power, and yet he announces on tv that he will hold the Cell Games in a few days, at this location before he could eradicate their world.

Kouki felt pressured how this situation got worse and trained hard to be prepared. Days later, he and the Z Fighters arrived at the Cell Games location. Mr. Satan, the world's so-called strongest fighter, challenged Cell, but Cell beat him up in a second. Then, Goku fought him; until eventually sent Gohan to fight him. Everyone including Kouki and the Z Fighters thought Goku lost his mind, sending his own son to fight a monster like Cell.

Goku revealed his plan: to have Gohan use his rage to fight Cell. However, Piccolo brings reality to Goku and realizes that Gohan will never use rage to avoid any casualties. Over time, when Gohan was losing without his powers or rage, he lost 16 to Cell. Finally, over time again as they also lost Future Trunks to Cell (who self-destructed while Goku teleported to King Kai's planet) when he has an organism that helps him regenerate to his perfect form.

Again, Gohan used his last remaining strength with his Kamehameha wave and finally destroyed Cell for good. After the Cell Games ended, they already revived people including Future Trunks using the new improved Earth's Dragon Balls. Once Future Trunks left back to his time, everyone else went back to their lives.

Z Fighters, friends, and families grieved over Goku's death, but Gohan and Kouki knew he would come back someday, when they really need him when Earth's endangered. Kouki went back to his wife, told her everything that happened. She was sad that they lost a friend, yet she's relieved as she is now going to live in peace alongside her husband and looking forward to welcoming their little one into the world. Yes, she is pregnant.

Part II

21 Years later, in West City, the entire city is bustling with busy workers, shoppers, and pedestrians, walking on the sidewalks that are next across stores, shops, and restaurants. Elsewhere, lies an apartment complex. A decent yet not old apartment building. Inside apartment D4 resides the last Draconian being: her name is Sachiko Taiyang.

Sachiko is a lovely young woman, her name is a Chinese word for "sun", is a happy, cheerful, bubbly, optimistic, and spunky girl. She is tall (I say an inch shorter than Trunks), with slender curvaceous body also with plump round bosom, bubble bottom, thick thighs, and slender legs and arms (not wimpy either).

She wears her Shien brand outfit, most of them are all the colors of the rainbow. Today, she is wearing her white knitted top with light  sky blue strings from the back with floral designs, and a paper bag light sky blue with floral design shorts (it's the Tie Back Crochet Cami Top & Paperbag Waist Floral Shorts). She also wears her light sky blue heels with floral design.

Sachiko has long peach colored hair that ends at the middle of her back with straight blunt bangs and long curled towards the end forelocks. Her eyes are almond shaped cerise eyes, her skin tone is milky pale, has button nose, and has soft tiny plump light pink lips.

Sachiko was born after the Cell games, only a year younger than Trunks, but also a year older than Goten. She may look girly when she wears her skirt, but she's also a great fighter. She is not afraid to fight in any skirt she would wear. She is a tomboy-type of girl because she doesn't show any fear of fighting in girly clothes. Once she reached for her keys and purse (), exited her apartment and locked the door. Once the click sound appears, she leaves the complex and starts flying towards Capsule Corp.

Bulma's throwing a birthday party for Trunks who just turned 22 years old. Sachiko and Trunks have been friends for so long since childhood. Alongside Goten, all three friends go on adventures, training, and eventually get along. Well, only with Goten.

Trunks on the other hand, he always teases her and even insulted her. Like the other day, he insulted her "You're not worthy of being a fighter if you wear girly clothes, Sachiko~". That made her very mad and landed a punch in his left cheek, sending him to a nearby tree. She has been teased.

To be honest, Sachiko has a crush on him, but every time she would be next to him (whether they only hang out or go train together) he would tease her only because she fights in girl clothing. That made her annoyed and sometimes mad; she doesn't need everyone telling her to wear or not wear by her choice of clothing. Once she sees the Capsule Corp. building, she descends onto the ground and lands on her feet. She walks into the backyard and she sees everyone having a good time.

She walks through and spots her parents chatting with Bulma. Her parents noticed her and waved at her, "Sachiko, you made it!", her father said. Once she walked towards them, she gave her parents a hug. Bulma smiled and gave Sachiko a hug, "Hi Sachiko! I'm glad that you came. Trunks will be happy", she said. Sachiko nodded and in her mind she would roll her eyes back, annoyed. "So where is Trunks?", Sachiko asked. "He and Goten are in his room, you can find him there", Bulma suggested. Sachiko smiles, "Thanks Bulma", and leaves her parents and Bulma, now heading inside the house.

She spent a few minutes walking through the house, until she climbed upstairs, found the last door at the end of the hallway. She walks towards the door and already hears Trunks and Goten laughing. Sachiko felt hesitant at first, wondering if she really wants to be near Trunks today. But if she does leave, she will be scolded by Trunks and her parents for being rude to a friend. Sachiko sighed, and knocked on the door.

The laughing stops and the door opens, Trunks stands there, wearing his black tank top and grey colored pants that end near his knees. He smiled, "Great, you're here", and moved aside. Sachiko walks inside and Trunks closes the door. She spots Goten sitting on Trunks bed as he was busy playing with Trunks' video games.

"Hey Sachiko, we're glad you're here. I was about to get bored of this game", Goten greeted her. Sachiko smiled, "Hi Goten", and sat on the bed, in between Trunks and Goten. The room was silent as they were pondering in their thoughts. Until Sachiko said, "So...What should we do on your birthday Trunks?", she asked. Trunks thought for a moment, he is having a hard time thinking anything. His eyes look at Sachiko who is busy chatting with Goten. Blush appears on his face; his mind is only busy thinking about her.

It may look impossible to believe but he has a crush on her. Ever since in their teenage years, he has had his eyes and heart for her. Sometimes, he felt discouraged about confessing his feelings to her because she would only consider him as a friend. He heard from Pilaf that teasing and giving girls insults as a way to flirt with them. He found it hard to believe it would work, but he took that advice and ever since then, he teases her. He thought teasing her way of wearing her clothes while being a fighter would make him cooler to her. But every time he does that, he would get yelled at or even punched.

But today's different: now it's his birthday and she's next to him, it's his chance to hopefully this idea would work. "Sachiko", he said to her. Sachiko stops talking and turns to Trunks, "Yeah?", she said confused. He leans down towards her. She blushes as she watches him leaning closer to her ear. Then he whispers, "I think...you should change those stupid clothes before we fight." That made things worse. Sachiko gasps a second, then her face frowns, now angry at him. Trunks felt scared and confused as he heard him growling. Then she instantly punched his face again, sending him to fall onto the floor.

Trunks sat there confused and looked up at her. Sachiko was about to beat his ass until Goten stood between them, "You two, stop! Why are you guys fighting? It's supposed to be a fight-free day", Goten said, worried for his friends. But Sachiko gave him a small punch at his arm and she exclaimed, "Because Trunks is being an asshole to me! For years since teenagers, he has always made fun of me and my clothes!" Goten whimpered a bit and sad; Trunks finds her rage out of line. Trunks stood in front of Goten and frowned at her, "Seriously Sachiko, could you at least control yourself before hurting anyone else?", he asked her. "Excuse me!?", Sachiko yelled at him, "Control myself? You're the reason why I'm mad! Stop teasing me or insulting me when I wear my clothes!"

Trunks felt disappointed in himself and sad, realized that this advice is not working. His heart broke a bit as he thought she was never going to become his. Sachiko was about to get riled up and about to beat his ass again. However, she saw their faces look sad. It breaks her heart as she realizes that she was going too far this time.

Sachiko noticed her ki rising up from her palms, almost setting his room on fire. Sachiko chilled out and sighed, turned her back at Trunks, "I'm sorry...I might as well go home", she said and ran out of the room. "Sachiko, wait!", Trunks exclaimed. But she already left. Trunks stood up and sighed, now his chance is ruined. Goten stood up and placed a hand onto his shoulder. "Trunks, I know you love you. You just have to explain to her, I'm certain she'll understand", Goten said. Trunks turns to him and nods, "Thanks Goten."

It's been a few days since that fight at Capsule corp. Sachiko is at her apartment wearing her Floral Tie Front Bardot Romper outfit: a white dress like romper with pink-ish floral design on them. And also wears her white heels with one strap for the back heel while multiple ones are for around the toes. Sachiko was planning to go shopping with Bulma and her mother for new clothes, but her stomach sank as she heard from Bulma that Trunks and Kouki will be accompanying them to carry their bags. At first, Sachiko refused. But Bulma bribed her by buying all the purchases she desires. That offer felt too good to be true and finally accepted.

Meanwhile, Sachiko and Bulma went through all the clothing brand stores, buying their most favorite and new clothes, shoes, and jewelry. They were having so much fun shopping that they forgot that both Trunks and Kouki are behind them, carrying their bags in their hands and most of them are piled up in their arms. Once they finished with one last store, Bulma told her to wait with the boys while Bulma went off buying them fruit smoothies. Kouki noticed his daughters' behavior towards Trunks.

He stood there, watching Trunks walk closer to Sachiko. "Hey Sachiko, can we talk?", Trunks asked her. Sachiko heard him, however she left out a huff and ignored him. Trunks felt sad again, "Look, I wanted to say I'm sorry for what I said years ago and days ago. Please talk to me!", he begged. Sachiko thought he was only going to say those things again and scoffed, "As if you're really sorry. It doesn't matter how much you begged, I will never talk to you for the way you teased me for all those years!" Her words felt like daggers that were hitting his body, now felt very sad by her words. Kouki sighed, knowing this would happen with his daughter.

Hours later, Sachiko already left home with her purchases. She thanked Bulma for the day out but never said bye to Trunks or wanted to speak with him. Trunks felt depressed and sat on a patio chair in the balcony of his room. Kouki flew over and landed on the balcony. Trunks noticed his presence, "Hey Kouki", he said glumly. "Hey Trunks, mind we talk?", he asked.

Trunks offered him a seat next to him. Kouki sat down and stared at the poor kid's face. "Trunks, I know exactly what's going on between you two", he said. "Really?", Trunks asked, "How did you know?" Kouki smirked, "When you're teasing her, it seems to me that you're trying to win her heart." Trunks blushed, realizing that he is her father, "I know what I said to her all those years seem mean, but I was really trying to impress her so she can love me", he confessed.

Kouki patted his back, "Trunks, teasing her and insulting her isn't the best pick up lines to get her to love you.", he said. Trunks listened as he looked at him; "Trunks, I know you truly love her. But to win her over, you need to tell her right away. If you don't, she will never be with you. What if she's with someone else? You need to take action before it's too late.", Kouki explained, "I remember teasing my wife when she was carrying Sachiko, yet I ended up injured for the past week. Anyway, the best way to show her your love for her is up to you. Just no more teasing."

Trunks nods and then smiles, "Thanks Kouki", and then he hovers into the air and flies towards her apartment. Kouki crossed his arms and smiled, "I know you can do it, Trunks."

Part III

Sachiko is in her bathroom, in her apartment. She wore her Heart and Letter Graphic Lettuce Trim Cami Pajamas: a white top with spaghetti straps with a short end and a black and pink stripes with gold hearts on a pair of shorts that ended in the middle of her thighs. She finished brushing her teeth and turned the bathroom lights off. Sachiko was preparing to go to bed, but her mind is now thinking about Trunks.

What happened earlier today seems unfair to Trunks. Sachiko felt guilty for shooting him down, and felt her heart sank a little for being mean to him. She felt sad and sighed, "I wish I hadn't said that. I never want to see him like this. But the way he teases me and my clothes made me think maybe he prefers one type of girl instead of a tomboy girl', she said to herself.

Her ears hear her balcony door swing open. As she turns around, she stares in shock as she sees Trunks standing there as he enters her bedroom. "Trunks!?", she said confused, "Why are you here so late?" Trunks walked closer to her and stood in front of her; she felt nervous because she was afraid that he was going to reject her and their friendship would be over. Instead, he pulled her into him and kissed her. Sachiko blushed red as she felt his lips pressing against her lips.

She moans as she gives into the kiss. Instead of trying to speak, she kissed him back. Trunks moans back as she feels her lips touching his. Once they broke the kiss, Trunks embraced her into a tight hug, "Sachiko, I really am sorry for insulting you for so long. I was stupid enough to believe that teasing you was a great advice. I...I really love you Sachiko! I thought teasing you would win you over. Please forgive me", he apologized.

Sachiko felt her heart beat, now convinced that he loves her. She felt glad and relieved. She leaned her head against his chest, "Oh Trunks, I'm so sorry for being mean too. I mean I thought you don't really like me", she said, looking up to look at his face. Trunks stared back into her eyes. She finds him very handsome. She blushed more and hugged him, "Trunks, I loved you since we were teens. I tried to find the time to confess myself to you, but you always ruined them by the teasing. I forgive you for what you did, but please...tell me how you feel", she begged.

Trunks leaned down and whispered, "I love you more than anyone of this entire universe Sachiko~" That made her heart beat more and both kissed. Trunks gently placed her back onto her bed, he climbed on top of her, then they kissed again. His tongue slid inside her mouth and they explored each others' mouths and intertwined their tongues.

His hands reached down and groped her breasts. She moans while making out with him. She suddenly felt his bulge pressing against her groin, making her hormones acting crazy. Her hands reached down and pulled off her top, exposing her naked top part of her body. Trunks broke the kiss and started to suckle onto her breasts. Her hands gripping onto the sheets as his tongue teasing her hardened erected nipples. She felt moist with excitement. Trunks heard her moan louder, signaling him that she wants him. Once he finished sucking her titties, he planted a few hickies on her chest and neck.

He looked into her eyes, "Sachiko, do you want to make love with me?", he asked. Sachiko nods, "Please Trunks, take me before I take you~", she said huskily. Once her consent is confirmed, Trunks slip her shorts and pink panties off, exposing her naked lower body. His blue eyes saw her wet vagina, which already soaked her panties.

He moved down and began to eat out of her pussy. He spread her legs apart and his tongue gave her clit a quick teasing lick. Sachiko gasped, then breathed heavily as she felt a knot in her body. Both her hands quickly placed on top of Trunks' head and tried to push his face further into her cunt. As he moved his tongue inside her pussy hole, he tasted her bittersweet nectar. He hums, enjoying her.

To make her feel more pleasured, he starts sucking her clit while thrusting his finger inside her. Sachiko moans louder, feeling her orgasm coming quickly. Trunks enjoys hearing her moans while thrusting his finger faster. As minutes passed, Sachiko felt her tears flow out of her eyes as she moaned in orgasm. Her body spazzes out as waves of pleasure shook. But it only lasted a minute. Trunks felt fresh warm cum oozing out of her and lap them all up.

Once he finished her, he leaned out and took the view of his lover in a state of nirvana. He leans back down and kisses her, making her taste her own cum in the process. Once they finished kissing, Trunks groaned as he felt her free hand gently grabbing his groin. Trunks stared into her lustful eyes and nod, he removed his shirt off and the rest of his clothes. Sachiko felt her wetness again as she took in the view of his naked body.

She finds his penis very big to her, but his size is only seven girth and seven inches long. She gestures to him to lay his back down on the bed. He did so and watched her climb over his body. She leans down and slowly licks the tip, teasing him. Trunks smirked and groaned, "Quick teasing me~", he said huskily. "You started", she replied. Once she feels hungry, she pushes the penis inside her mouth. She begins to blow him off, her mouth squeezing his dick gently. Trunks groaned in pleasure, enjoying her warm moist mouth sucking him. 

Minutes pass as Sachiko sucks him off at a fast pace, her mouth squeezing him real good. Trunks restrain his hips from bucking and groaning, feeling his orgasm coming quickly. As her mouth sucked him, faster than before, Trunks groaned deeply as he released his orgasm. Sachiko stops and feels his penis shooting his semen inside her mouth. Sachiko sucked all his seed off his penis and swallowed them whole. She finds this very salty, yet she enjoys tasting him. She climbs further up to his face and they snowballed each other.

Trunks looked confused as he noticed her sitting upwards while aiming her pussy high above his manhood. Once he broke the kiss, his hands helped her hold her body and slowly push her down his penis. Once it's all inside her, Sachiko refrains from screaming out. Yet he can tell that she's in temporary pain. His hands groped her breasts, making her moan. As they stood still for a few minutes, her pain faded away. Once she's ready, Trunks moves his hands down and grabs onto her hips and ass. Sachiko begins to ride him, making his penis squeezed in delight. Trunks groaned, "Sachiko~", and groaned again. Sachiko moans back, now quicken the pace of her thrusts.

Over time, she is riding Trunks in inhuman speed. Trunks withstand the speed and felt his body building up to his climax. He quickly turns himself over, now her back onto the bed while he's on top of her. Sachiko squeals as she feels his penis reinserting inside her again. Trunks couldn't wait any longer and began to thrusts hard and fast. She feels his penis hitting her g-spots, making her drool. "Ah! Trunks!", she exclaimed as she felt her climax coming, "I love you!" Trunks grunts, "Sachiko!", he exclaimed. As he rides out his climax, his penis shoots his seed, filling up her womb. Both stopped and ecstasy took over their minds and bodies.

Minutes passed and both showered and both slept in her bed. Both of them kissed and drifted into sleep. Both are now entering into a new chapter, a new start of their relationship together.

Epilogue

After their night together, they spend their lives together in her apartment for a year. Once a year passed, they got married. Both their parents are happy for them. Once they get married, they spend their honeymoon traveling to a secluded island Trunks' mom owns. After they got back from their honeymoon, Trunks got serious and he finally got a job as his mother's supervisor on reviewing mechanics related materials.

Nine months later, Trunks and Sachiko welcomed their son into the world. They named him Kichiro. Kichiro has his father's blue eyes while he also inherits Sachiko's peach colored short hair. Kichiro also has Vegeta's nose. He wore his white baby pjs with red sleeves.

Sachiko doesn't have a job, so she decided to be a stay at home housewife. Whenever Trunks comes home from work, he can let Sachiko take a break while taking care of Kichiro. They can tell that Kichiro will grow up into a fine fighter. Both Trunks and Sachiko felt joy in their lives as they will look forward to spending the rest of their lives raising a family together, watching their son grow up, and grow old together.

The End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 10.2K 200
Cover by @spicysuzy This is the sequel to my fic I don't understand you. So if you haven't seen it please go check out I don't understand you pt.1 on...
55.9K 1K 28
HEY PEEPS ITS MY SECOND BOOK . I WILL EXPLAIN ABOUT THIS IN THE FIRST CHAPTER . pls support guys cause i need you readers to give advice to improve t...
60 0 11
all rights to Akira toriyama before you read this one...read book one if you haven't
6.9K 189 65
This is a sequel to my other yyh fanfic book 'A Warm Compassion'. The Next Generation of Team Urameshi's family group. Please read that first before...