A Heart Full Of Magic MHA X R...

By Pixel102

Y/N L/N (now Aizawa) lost her biological parents at the age of 5. Now in Japan and the successor of a Pro Her... More

-Prologue-
Y/N's quirk
Chapter 1: A new beginning
Chapter 2: He what now?
Chapter 3: Studies
Chapter 4: Mini Might
Chapter 5: The exam
Chapter 6: Elements and U.A
Chapter 7: Battle Training
Chapter 8: The fuck? Language!?
Chapter 9: why now?
Chapter 10: The Sports fest!
Chapter 11: Preparation
Chapter 12: New friend, new start
Chapter 14: Questions and Dreams
Chapter 15: Let's begin!
A/N

Chapter 13: DNA testing

68 2 0
By Pixel102

Everyone was more than pumped for the festival. Hell, Uraraka had a weird aura telling people to get ready for the fest. You however. You had anxiety all over you.

There were only 4 days left to prepare. Who wouldn't feel anxious? Bakugou yeah, but he isn't you. After a few minutes of wanting soba you could have it. You weren't the only person wanting it either.

[Location: Cafeteria]

After you got the heavenly food known as soba, you sat down at table you and Todoroki sit at. The girls did want you to join them, but you liked to hang out with the dual haired boy. Why? People don't know. He was happy with the gesture though, even if he doesn't show it.

Todoroki sat down at the table and started eating his own soba. He then noticed something, "Y/N, what's that mark?" You obviously expected this question. "My cutiemark. It's my super special talent which is my quirk." He nodded at your answer. You both had some small talk before walking out the cafeteria for class.

[Location: Classroom]

Class was boring. That was to be expected. You just sat and read to pass the time, waiting for the bell to ring. Mina came and decided to play with your hair. You were hoping she wouldn't see or feel your ears. However, the world wasn't by your side, "Y/N! There's fluff! What is it?" Mina asked cheerfully. "M-my ear. . ." You sadly said, waiting for her to laugh at them.

She instead pushed your hair behind your ears and said, "AWW THEY'RE SOOO CUTE!" You were shocked and confused. Cute? "W-what? Cute?" She incessantly nodded her head. Everyone looked after Mina's outburst. "Are those ears Y/N?" Said Momo. You nodded sadly, your ears going down to express the feeling. Suddenly someone was scratching behind one of them.

You leaned into the touch and opened your eyes to see Kirishima. "I think they look- uh- womanly!" He grinned his signature wide grin. He kept scratching your ear and you closed your eyes from happiness. If only you saw the smile from your father. He was happy to see you have friends for once.

RIIIIIIING!

The bell rung it's loud obnoxious tune, signaling the end of the day. Everyone started to pack up and you. You let your ears stick out. You packed your things and left with Nuri in tow. People would sometimes look at Nuri in fear, but you both ignored it. This time though, people were looking at your ears. You felt nothing of it. You expected these reactions.

However, you ignored them and you got a notification. A text message from the girls.

GURL POWER💖

AlienQueenee👑

Does anybody wanna go to the
Mall with me?

Kirbybutcuter✨

Sure! I can go.

Peach🍑

I can as well.

Kero🐸

Me too. Kero.

🎵Musicalears🎵

Count me in

fluffyUNICORN!🦄

I can also come!

Alienqueenee👑

WOOO
let's meet up in an hour!

Closed

Seems like you had plans. You quickly texted your dad.

Tired family

Bestdaughter

Dad, me and my friends are going
to the mall in an hour.

Bestdad

Ok, but don't be to long.
We're having f/f tonight.

Bestdaughter

Ok!

Closed

You quickly went home to get changed. A black hoodie with some black shorts. Simple but it's better than nothing. You had time so you fed Nuri, got your wallet and of course, your bag. Who needs a purse anyways?

After 30 minutes you went on your way. The mall Mina said was about 15 minutes away, but you liked to be early. Different from your dad. Walking to the mall you were in your own world. Thinking about how everyone like your ears instead of making fun of then like you thought.

Being homeschooled was a problem when it came to social skills. What was the point when you were in your own bubble? You snapped out when you heard Mina yell your name. "Y/NNNN!!!" "Ah! Oof-" she tackled you into the ground. "We saw each other at school." You said confused at her excitement.

"I know! But~ I like to see you!" She said enthusiastically. You felt happy someone cared. WHY IS TODAY SO DEPRESSING!? You both find the rest of the girls and head out.

(??? POV)

I started my search a long time ago. I miss my big sister. Though I think her appearance changed from fire hydrant red to h/c. Her eyes still have spirals though I'm sure of it. "Let's go over to Hot Tropic, Y/N."

Y/N? Is that her? "Oh! Ok!" I can recognize that voice!

I found her.

(Y/N POV)

Me and Jirou went to Hot Tropic. I like it here so I can get some anime stuff. Plus it gives me ideas for designs I could try. Jirou finds a choker and I find an adorable plushie that I couldn't resist.

We paid for our stuff, found Mina and went on our marry way. Then someone who looked an awful lot like me came into my vision. She had white hair and black eyes with red spirals. She was also a unicorn with the symbols of what's usually on a deck of cards as her cutiemark.

She walked up to us. "U-uhm. Hello. . ." Mina immediately sparkled, "You look like Y/N! (Ignore this if you have long hair) except longer hair!" That seemed to catch the girl off guard. Most likely the volume of Mina. "U-uhm yeah there's a reason f-for that. ." She gets more quiet as she talks.

I for some reason pat her head. She flinched until she looked up. I smiled as if saying 'it's okay!' Her mood changed.

Her quirk activates on accident, summoning cards in the process. "My names Alter Ego l/n! But you can call me Alter due to my long first name." She sweat dropped. I liked the name despite how odd it sounds.

The other girls said hi and their names. "My names Aizawa Y/N, but call me Y/N, Alter." She looked at me doubtful of my words. "*sigh* adopted." She then nodded in understanding. I then realized my old last name was l/n.

She walked around the mall with us. She felt more comfortable by me it seemed. I felt close with her too, but that last name. We met up with the other girls and introduced them to Alter. They loved her. She had trouble with the way Momo spoke which was adorable see the spirals turn into questionmarks while tilting her head.

We all had to go home. I wanted her to meet my dad for confirmation with my old last name. She agreed and walked with me. She seemed afraid of the dark so I held her hand. She immediately grabbed the rest of my arm and snuggled into it.

We got to the house I call home and see my dad cooking. "Heya dad. I have someone." He turned around and saw Alter and was confused why she looked similar to me. She let go of me and said a simple hello. Then the thing I was waiting for, "I'm l/n Alter Ego." He looked stunned and then looked at me.

I shrugged and pat Alters head who was petting Nuri. "That's Y/N's-" he couldn't finish his sentence at that confusion that clouded his thoughts. "Are we aloud to do DNA tests?" Alter nodded and smiled. "It's not like I have any parental guardians." Now it was my turn to look stunned. She wasn't fazed by what she said.

My dad shook his head and tried to change the subject. "F/F?" Both me and Alters heads shot up with stars surrounding us. Dad chuckled and got the table ready. "Itadakimasu!!" Me and Alter said before digging into our meals.

~bedtime~

Alter was staying with us. She slept in our guest room that was now dedicated to her. As soon as she flopped onto the bed she fell asleep. Chuckling, I tucked her into bed and kissed her forehead. I feel as if I'm a big sister to her. Nuri decided to sleep with Alter too to make sure she's okay during the night.

Crawling into bed I drifted to sleep ready for Tuesday.

Alter was already downstairs eating breakfast made by dad when I walked down. She said good morning and I waved in reply. "Alter is coming to school with us. Only because I don't want her to be alone." "What about Nuri?" She asked innocently. "She comes with me during school because of a bond that we share."

She nodded in understanding and continued eating her pancakes.

~time skip to school~

The class was confused seeing a little girl in the class. Alter is 12 by the way. So that could be confusing, but the girls were happy to see her again and Izuku was trying to get to know her. Apparently Alters quirk is called wildcard, but she has a bit of the unicorn quirk.

Her quirk allows her to use a deck of cards and morph the at her will, but she is limited to the cards she has in her hands. If she throws a card and thinks about a sword, it's created from that card she can also desummon the object at will. She can shoot beams which take a days work of energy and teleported if she throws a card at the destination wanted. Takes a bunch of energy though thus her favorite food is just a bag of flour.

The unicorn quirk is just to levitate the cards at will.

Alter and I also had our blood drawn for the DNA test. Though she seemed uncomfortable with the needle.

"Settle down class. This is Alter Ego. She's going to be with us because she's to young to be in the house alone." She waved. I heard Bakugou scoff so I threw him into the wall. "Y/N, that wasn't necessary-" "WHAT THE FUCK RHINO-" "NO SWEARING YA HEADACHE!" My dad death glared at Bakugou because of the swear.

"No swearing infront of the 12 year old." I said. "12!?"

[Location:cafeteria]

Alter ate some soba while I had some f/f. Todoroki joined us and introduced himself to Alter. She said hi and smiled returning to her soba. "Y/N, don't you think All Might and Midoriya have similar. . . aspects?" He asked. If he was talking about his quirk then well yeah, All Might gave it to him, but they do have the same personality traits.

I nodded. "I feel like they're relate-

.

.

.

.

Is he?" Alter suddenly looked exasperated at where we were going, "Oh please not now-" "Is Midoriya/Izuku All Might's secret love child?" Me and Todoroki said. Alter face palmed and was probably questioning our sanity. Me and Todoroki had questions and soon there will be answers.

"Uhm- Y/N, Todoroki? Are you ok?" We nodded with me smiling and Todoroki giving his stoic expression. Alter sighed and said that lunch was over.

[Location:classroom]

Alter and I were wondering about the DNA test. Ectoplasm tried to get our attention and nerves up by asking us a question. Alter even knew some of the answers and she's 12. Class ended and it was now the last class. Dad came in and had an unreadable expression both from his thought and the fact he still looked like a mummy.

"Alter, Y/N. We got the results....I'll tell you guys later but for now-"

Riiiiing!

"Class is dismissed." Everyone filed out of the room while me, Alter and Nuri were still sitting there. Dad sighed and to the best of his ability, leaned down. "The results came in and you two. . .

Are sisters."

1972 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 20 13
Y/n was running away from the Alick trying to get away. She somehow stumbled into a boy that goes by the name Bakugo. One day Y/n vanishes. What will...
50.2K 2.1K 55
𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒 "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐤, 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛...
11.6K 254 33
(Y/N) has had a terrible past A years later she gets into U.A on a recommendation but none only then Aizawa also know as (Y/N)'s foster father What w...
43.8K 1.2K 26
When you were younger you and your friends put your faith in heroes, but after seeing a different side of them things change... You were friends with...