I Am Not My Skin [ UNDER EDIT...

By CallMeMrsSparrow

Words are powerful. If you turn a blind eye then you are just as guilty as the one who commits the crime. Dre... More

My Pride.
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Between The Shades.
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
I Had A Dream.
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28:
Chapter 29:
Chapter 30:
Chapter 31:
Chapter 32:
Chapter 33:
Chapter 34:
Chapter 35:
You Are My Queen!
Author's note.
Chapter 3: You, Me and Evolution.

The Rains Have Fallen.

228 6 0
By CallMeMrsSparrow

I could see my naked body and how it became one with the water. I float in these God-given waters, water that bless the earth and quench the thirst, every drop precious. Like a river floating in the calm of the wind, nothing but stealth and silence, where you can bathe and clean yourself, rid yourself of all the sins, so pure and clean as that of an innocent mind. Shower my feet from underneath as I walk these Holy grounds. I fear not but the mind itself.

These hands of mine carry you blindly to the streaming river and wash away all that was evil. I let all your demons drown and as pure as the mind of the innocent, you rise. You rise from the streaming river and become one with all that is around. One with your mind, one with your body, one with your soul and one with yourself, a simple act. These waters we cannot live without, the rain was about to fall and my soul is yet to seek serenity, these are my Songs Of Freedom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60K 2.3K 40
Life always has strange way of surprising you which is why you should always expect the unexpected. Started: 13 December 2019 Finished : 01 March 202...
1.1M 71.9K 41
"Been about you, since I met you and imma keep it that way" You're special to me. You're the only one who I wouldn't mind losing sleep for, the only...
1.8K 136 86
for the ones that were the sunshine for one wrong person then became the midnight rain for everyone else. an collection of poetry and short stories...
1.4K 124 8
This book is a compilation of short stories that depict the lives of black people who have in one way or the other been affected by racism and police...