"Obsession" Park Jimin

Od Vshookyy

I am gonna love you but as an idol and you gonna love me but as a fan. Do you know what's the meaning of obse... Více

1. Come here
2. Concert
3. First View
4. Fansigning
5. Taken
6. Unfamiliar
7. Hated
8. Meant
9. Periods
10. Love
11. Care for me
12. Shopping
13. Caught
14. Morning Kiss
15. Finding You
16. Dorm
17. Serendipity
19. Love You More
20. Left You
21. Heart broken
22. Surprise for you
23. Tell the truth
24. Psycho
25. I'm missing you

18. Beautiful

59 23 142
Od Vshookyy

Hello there. How are you all. I hope you're fine. So I am gonna the 18th chapter of Obsession. I hope so you will like it. Anyways let's get in the story.

Yn pov:

I woke up because the sun rays are directly falling in my eyes. I put my hand in front of my face and slowly opened my eyes. I turned around to look that Jimin is cutely hugging me while my head was in his chest. I can clearly hear his heartbeat. But when I looked down I saw that we both were naked. Wait why are we naked? Last night we did that! I quickly got up from the bed and took my clothes and wore a bathrob. Then I put our both dirty clothes in the washing machine and turned it on and after it was done, I went for a shower because I smell so bad Lol.

Jimin pov:

I slowly opened my eyes and stretch my hand. Then I turned around but to my surprise Yn was not there. I quickly looked around to see where was Yn but she was no where to be found. I quickly got up from the bed but I saw that I was naked. Then I saw a pair of clothes and a small piece of paper. I quickly go through the paper and it was from Yn. I quickly read it.

"I put your clothes on the couch now go and get a shower in the guest room"

Jimin: Wait I can have a shower with her together..

I was about to go to the bathroom but suddenly I heard the sound of Yn.

Yn: I heard it Jimin. Don't you dare. Go to guest room and take a shower there!!!
Jimin: But baby...
Yn: No!!!!!
Jimin: Ugh!! Okay.

Then I went to guest room to take a shower.

Yn pov :

After some I came out of the bathroom wearing something comfy. I saw the bedroom but Jimin is not here. So I quickly do my morning routine and started to clean the bedroom. Suddenly Jimin came in the bedroom rubbing his wet hair. Not gonna lie but he looks so damn sexy. Then he said.

Jimin: Yn today is Sunday so we will go somewhere because I have something for you. And we will click some pictures okay?
Yn: Really yeee !!!!

I quickly ran to Jimin and hug him tightly. He smiled and hugged me back kissing my head softly. Then after some time we pulled out. And Jimin said.

Jimin: I want my princess to be the most beautiful princess in the world. So dress beautiful hmm.

I blush at his statement but said.

Yn: Okay my loco poco mochi.

I said while squeezing his cheek. He chuckled and kiss me on my eyes and said.

Jimin: Lets have breakfast and then we will go.
Yn: Okay.

Then we both went downstairs and Jimin started making breakfast while I just lazily played with my phone. Then I suddenly remembered about Kookie opaa so I said.

Yn: Jimin ah
Jimin: Nee
Yn: What about your members?
Jimin: Don't worry I will go at evening and come back tonight.
Yn: Okay.

I was so bored so I decided to play some hot type music. I quickly opened youtube and search for Enhypen Drunk Dazed. Why? Because I love this song. I quickly taped the song and started to listen to it.

(If you want to listen then you can play the song that is in the above)

I was vibing drunk dazed when Jimin said.

Jimin: Isn't that Enhypen Drunk Dazed?
Yn: Yes how do you knew it?
Jimin: Actually I saw it once.
Yn: Oh it's all bloody type right?
Jimin: Yeah it's hot.
Yn: Yeah.
Jimin: Who's your bias?
Yn: From Enhypen?
Jimin: Yes.
Yn: Niki.

( I gave Niki because he's is my bias lol 😂💕)

Jimin: Oh good.
Yn: Hehe.
Jimin: And who's your bias from the groups you Stan?
Yn: Oh from Txt its Beomgyu, from Twice it's Sana, from Astro it's Eunwoo, from Enhypen it's Niki and Bts you know who's my bias.

(Yn has the bias list as me lmao 😂😂)

Jimin: That's good and I know Namjoon hyung is your bias.
Yn: Yes but now I think it's you.
Jimin: What I am your bias!
Yn: Yeah I changed it hehe.
Jimin: You are legendary.
Yn: It's not legendary, it's leJINdary.
Jimin: You are really very funny !!
Yn: I know right..
Jimin: Okay it's done.

Then he served something on the plate and gave it to me.

Yn: Noodles!!!!
Jimin: Yeah..

Then we both started eating.

Yn: This drunk dazed is very hot and bloody type right?
Jimin: You're right.
Yn: For me it's the best song to play in a party.
Jimin: Yeah.

We chat while we eat. After some time we finished eating. Then I washed the dishes and said.

Yn: What you wanna show me?

Then he came towards my ear and whispered.

Jimin: It's a surprise.

I looked into his eyes and he winked. And said.

Jimin: Now go and get ready.
Yn: Okay.

Then I go to the bedroom. Then I opened the wardrobe and search for my outfit. After 10 minutes of searching, I finally found an outfit. I quickly changed my outfit and this is what I am wearing.

Outfit:

Makeup :

Hairstyle:

I looked at the mirror and said.

Yn: Not bad huh.

Then I took my phone and directly went downstairs to see that Jimin is already there. He's wearing a black t-shirt and a black jeans. He looks so handsome. He didn't notice me so I said.

Yn: I am ready let's go.
Jimin: Oh you're h-

His jaw drop as if it was about to touch the ground. I know that he will say I look beautiful. Ofcourse I am beautiful bish. Then I go near him and close his jaw and said.

Yn: Enough now let's go.
Jimin: Huh what just happened?
Yn: Nothing now let's go.
Jimin: Huh oh okay.

I chuckled at his behavior. Then he both headed outside. Jimin locked the door and then we both sat down on the care and he drove us somewhere.

Yn: Where are we going?
Jimin: As I told it's a secret.
Yn : Okay.
Jimin: Oh and I wanna say that...

He came closer to me and said.

Jimin: You look so damn beautiful baby.

Then he again go back to his normal position. I couldn't process what just happened now. After few seconds It said.

Yn: Oh thank you and you too look handsome.
Jimin: Hehe why I will not look handsome? Because I am Lee Yn's man right?
Yn: Yaaa enough you're making me shy!!!
Jimin: Hehe.

Then he chuckled and went on driving. After 10 minutes, we reach a place but it was unfamiliar. Then he said.

Jimin: Here we go.
Yn: Wait this place is unfamiliar.
Jimin: I know now you wear this blindfold.

He gave me a chimmy blindfold.

I looked at him confused but he gave me the sign to wear it. So I wear it and said.

Yn: Now fine.
Jimin: Yeah.

Then he opened his door and got out of the car. Then he opened my door and slowly put me out of the car. Then he start to take me somewhere.

Yn: Jimin where are we going?
Jimin: Just few minutes.

Then he went on taking me somewhere. I was so excited. After some few minutes he said.

Jimin: Now you can take out you blindfold.

I slowly took out my blindfold without opening my eyes. Then I slowly opened my eyes and my eyes widened with the view I am seeing now. It's a damn beautiful balcony.

Yn: What is this Jimin?
Jimin: Since we're living at that apartment I thought of buying this house so here it is...... Did you like it?
Yn: I love it!!! It's so damn beautiful.
Jimin: Hehe come let's go inside.

Then we go inside a d again a big outside balcony was there.

Yn: Jimin it's so beautiful!!!!!
Jimin: Hehe.

Then we go to kitchen. And it's so beautiful.

Yn: This is really so beautiful!!!
Jimin: Hehe so this is living room.

Daebak!!! It's so beautiful.

Jimin: Now let's go to bedroom.
Yn: Okay.

Then we both went upstairs and Jimin opened the bedroom door. As soon as I saw it my jaw dropped.

Yn: Oh my fcking God. Daebak!!!!!
Jimin: Did you like it?
Yn: I love it... Daebak it's so amazing!!!
Jimin: I happy that you love it.

I quickly hugged Jimin. He hugged me too. Then I said.

Yn: Thank you Jimin.
Jimin: Anything for my baby mochi..

I smile. Then he said.

Jimin: And about our house hold, I mean small things you know like wardrobe and like that, it will be coming tomorrow, they will shift this here.
Yn: Okay.
Jimin: Now let's go to the balcony and take some pictures.
Yn: Sure...

Then we both went to balcony and take many photos.

*Time skip at evening *

Jimin pov :

Now it's evening so now I have to go to dorm. I don't wanna leave Yn but I have to go to dorm.

Yn: I think it's time.
Jimin: Yeah...so I think I should leave.
Yn: Yeah.
Jimin: Don't worry I will come tonight.
Yn: Okay.

Then I changed myself and went to the main door to leave. I looked at Yn and directly ran towards her and attached my lips into her. I put my hands on her waist and she put her hands on my neck to make the kiss more deeper. The kiss is smooth and passionate. Our lips are moving in the same sync. After some time we pulled out due to the lack of air. Then I connected my forehead with her and said.

Jimin: Don't worry I am come tonight and if something happens then I will be a message away.
Yn: Yes I know my baby Chim.
Jimin: Hehe now I gotta go.
Yn: Okay bye.
Jimin: Bye.

I bid byee and started driving to dorm.

Yoona pov :

Here I am with Tae Opaa helping him to clean his room. Then I asked him.

Yoona : Did you call him?
Tae: Who Jimin?
Yoona: Yes..
Tae : Yes's I called him and he said that he is coming.
Yoona: Oh okay. By the way why your room is so messy?
Tae: Ask to Kook he will tell you.
Yoona: Hehe I knew it.
Tae: Hehe.

I was about to go to another side but I tripped over a cloth and unfortunately I fall in the bed with Tae Opaa. He was on top of me. We were both lost in our eyes. Not gonna lie but his sparkling eyes are way so beautiful. The windows were open so air was coming to the room which made Tae Opaa's hair blow. For 1 minute straight we were both lost in each other eyes. We didn't even blink once. Then suddenly he turned his gaze to my lips. Then he leaned forward towards my lips. I slowly close my eyes so that I can feel his lips. Then suddenly someone knocked on the door. And it was Jin Opaa.

Jin : Tae are you done !?

I opened my eyes widely and pushed Tae Opaa aside and got up from the bed and open the door.

Yoona: Oh opaa.
Jin: Wait Yoona why are you in Tae's bedroom?
Yoona: I-i came to clean the bedroom to help him.
Jin: Oh okay. By the way are you done?
Yoona: Yeah just little bit more and then done.
Jin: Okay then when you're both done come down stairs hmm.
Yoona: Okay.

Then he went downstairs smiling. I shut the door and with a tomato face I looked at Tae Opaa and said.

Yoona: I-i am v-very s-sorry.
Tae: No no it's okay n-no p-problem. Hehe *nervous laugh *

Oh god it's so embarrassing. My face is red like a tomato now due to embarrassment and same goes to him. Suddenly the door bell rang. Then he said.

Tae: I think it's Jimin.
Yoona: Huh oh yeah.

Then we both went downstairs. I still can't forget what happened just now.

Jimin pov :

Here I am in front of the dorm. I rang the doorbell and Hobi hyung open the door.

Jimin: Hyung !!!

I quickly hugged him. He hug me back. Then we both went inside. Then all the members greated me. I felt good. But Jungkook is not here. So I ask.

Jimin: Where is Jungkook?
Namjoon: He's in bedroom.
Jimin: Oh..

Then I suddenly saw a girl beside Tae. So I asked.

Jimin: Tae who's that girl besides you?
Tae: Oh she's Kim Yoona, the best friend of Yn.

What Yoona! Why is she here!?

Jimin: Oh nice to meet you.
Yoona: You too.
Jimin: By the way why is she here?
Tae: One day it was raining heavily. I was just passing by and saw her. She was crying because of Yn. I felt bad and brought her here. And she's not well so she's here.
Jimin: Oh you did good. And you're an army right?
Yoona: Yeah.
Jimin : Okay. That's good.
Jk: Hyung you're here..
Jimin: Yess wait you seem alright.
Jk: I am alright.
Jimin: What do you mean?

Then all of them smirked. I was so scared that words didn't come out of my mouth. I was just scared the hell out of my body.

So this was my 18th chapter of Obsession. I hope you'll like it. Please ignore my grammatical errors and mistakes. Comment down how you like it and don't be a silent reader hehe. I will try to update the next chapter fast. So till then take care. Byee and Love y'all 💜💜✨✨. And this is so cute right.....

Just babies. They need more love then they have now. They deserve everything in this world right? Hehe. Now I gotta go I think I am annoying you. Byeee 💜✨

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

45.3K 3.4K 55
❝Aww did it hurt when I broke your bones?❞ Love? Isn't it crazy? But what if, you experience Psychotic love. A real definition of obsessed Psychos? ...
6.3K 199 24
⚠warning sometimes people get obsessed with things or with their loved ones that they forget that they have to love them. they only on focus on ther...
3.9K 405 41
What is love? It's the most wonderful feeling in the world that's what is said about love but.. Is it really? Trusting someone...
8.2K 257 9
𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗸 𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗳 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗞𝗽𝗼𝗽 𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗕𝗧𝗦, 𝗯𝗲𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗺𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗮 𝗴𝗶𝗿...