šš‘šš’šš›ššŠššŽšššš‘ [šš”. šš‹ššŠšš”ššžļæ½...

ē”± cvsmix_plvto

šš‘šš’šš›ššŠššŽšššš‘ (šš—.) šššš‘ššŽ ššššŽššŽšš•šš’šš—šš šš˜šš šš‹ššŽšš’šš—šš šš‘šš˜šš–ššŽššœšš’ššŒšš” šššš˜šš› ššŠ šš™šš•ššŠššŒššŽ šš˜šš—ššŽ šš’ššœ... ę›“å¤š

šš˜šš—ššŽ
šššš šš˜
šššš‘šš›ššŽššŽ
šššš˜ššžšš›
šššš’ššŸššŽ
ššœšš’šš”
ššœššŽššŸššŽšš—
ššŽšš’šššš‘šš
šš—šš’šš—ššŽ
ššššŽšš—
ššŽšš•ššŽššŸššŽšš—
šššš‘šš’šš›ššššŽššŽšš—
šššš˜ššžšš›ššššŽššŽšš—
šššš’ššššššŽššŽšš—
ššœšš’šš”ššššŽššŽšš—
ššœššŽššŸššŽšš—ššššŽššŽšš—
ššŽšš’šššš‘ššššŽššŽšš—
šš—šš’šš—ššŽššššŽššŽšš—
šššš ššŽšš—šššš¢
šššš ššŽšš—šššš¢-šš˜šš—ššŽ
šššš ššŽšš—šššš¢-šššš šš˜
šššš ššŽšš—šššš¢-šššš‘šš›ššŽššŽ
šššš ššŽšš—šššš¢-šššš˜ššžšš›
šššš ššŽšš—šššš¢-šššš’ššŸššŽ
šššš ššŽšš—šššš¢-ššœšš’šš”
šššš ššŽšš—šššš¢-ššœššŽššŸššŽšš—
šššš ššŽšš—šššš¢-ššŽšš’šššš‘šš
šššš ššŽšš—šššš¢-šš—šš’šš—ššŽ
---š™æš™°ššššƒ š™øš™ø
šššš‘šš’šš›šššš¢
šššš‘šš’šš›šššš¢-šš˜šš—ššŽ
šššš‘šš’šš›šššš¢-šššš šš˜
šššš‘šš’šš›šššš¢-šššš‘šš›ššŽššŽ
šššš‘šš’šš›šššš¢-šššš˜ššžšš›
šššš‘šš’šš›šššš¢-šššš’ššŸššŽ
šššš‘šš’šš›šššš¢-ššœšš’šš”
šššš‘šš’šš›šššš¢-ššœššŽššŸššŽšš—
šššš‘šš’šš›šššš¢-ššŽšš’šššš‘šš
šššš‘šš’šš›šššš¢-šš—šš’šš—ššŽ
šššš˜šš›šššš¢
šššš˜šš›šššš¢-šš˜šš—ššŽ
šššš˜šš›šššš¢-šššš šš˜
šššš˜šš›šššš¢-šššš‘šš›ššŽššŽ [šššš’šš—ššŠšš•]

šššš ššŽšš•ššŸššŽ

11.7K 677 442
ē”± cvsmix_plvto

𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚐𝚘 𝚏𝚊𝚛, 𝚔𝚒𝚍 -- 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚏𝚏𝚜𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐

𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐: 𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚕. 𝙽𝚘 𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎

I followed Deku back into UA. He was bubbling with excitement, leading me through the crowded halls as I held onto the back of his blazer, clutching the strap of my bag with the other. We ended up staying with my family that night because it was so late, and left first thing in the morning.

"D-Deku-kun, sl-slow down!" I stammered. He paused, quickly apologizing.

"I keep forgetting you aren't a student here," He said, allowing me to catch up to his side as he rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly.

"It's alright," I said. "My school's pretty small, so I'm just not used to seeing this many people."

"Oh. Do you want to wait for them to clear out?" He asked, tilting his head.

"Th-that's nice of you, Deku-kun, but I think we should find Aizawa-sensei. He must be worried about you, right?" I said.

"Yeah, you're right. Let's--"

"YOU DAMN NERD!"

We both jumped at the loud, booming voice. I jumped towards Deku, wedging myself between him and the wall. I heard loud crackling, like small explosions, and gasped.

Bakugou's eyes twitched with annoyance, his palm raised with small explosions crackling in his palms. So that's why he always smelled like caramel. Nitroglycerin. His quirk must allow his body to produce it in some form, perhaps sweat, and use it to create explosions.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" He growled.

"W-What are you talking about, Kacchan?" Deku said.

"Quit clingin' to him like a koala, dumbass girl!" He barked. Was...was he...

"Are you talking to me?" I asked.

"No, I'm talking to the fuckin' wall!" He said sarcastically.

"Well, maybe I wouldn't have to if you didn't yell and scare me so much!" I barked back. "Unlike you, Deku-kun has been nice to me!"

"Tch! Let's go, shitty woman," He scoffed, reaching for my arm. I moved away from him.

"I don't want nitroglycerin on me,"

Both males looked at me in surprise. I noticed I was surprising people a lot more these days.

"How do you know it's nitroglycerin?" Bakugou asked.

"Easy. You smell like burnt sugar, or caramel, which is the tell-tale sign of nitroglycerin. And based on your quirk, I can infer that with the activation of nitroglycerin in your sweat and the heat of your palms, you can create explosions. The more you sweat, the more explosions you can make," I said, slipping my hands in my jacket pocket. "The base pharmacological class is nitrate, which can be used to help nullify chest pains, and open blood vessels to allow better flow. Since your body naturally produces it, I'd say your heart rate remains low, even in activeness because of the natural enhancement. Am I right?"

"Your intelligence is very impressive. You deducted all of that by just looking at Bakugou without any prior knowledge of it,"

Turning, I was met with Aizawa and that little talking mouse-type creature. "L/n, this is Principal Nezu," The tired man introduced.

"Tell me, Miss L/n, do you know the molecular formula for nitroglycerin?"

"C3H5N3O9, or C3H5(NO3)3," I said.

"And the weight?"

"227.09, estimated,"

"How is it made?"

"By treating glycerol with a mixture of nitric and sulphuric acid,"

"Very, very impressive!" He exclaimed, clapping his ...paws... together. "By the looks of it, even Bakugou himself didn't know that much!"

I looked over my shoulder to look at the shocked male. Did he really not know that? And it was part of his own quirk?

"Miss L/n, if you don't mind, I'd like you to take a few tests. They're simple intelligence tests that our world gives in order to decide how smart you are," Nezu said, hopping down for Aizawa's scarf.

"Sure. I don't mind taking them," I shrugged. "Deku-kun and I were just talking about that."

"Fantastic. Follow me,"

...

"Wait, are you finished?" The proctor looked at me with wide eyes as I placed my pencil down.

"Yeah? These were basic questions. They were easy," I said, folding my arms over my chest.

"Easy, you say?" He muttered, looking from the paper I handed him, to the sheet he had concealed. "I don't believe it. Nezu, Aizawa!"

"What is it?" The two approached, Nezu back into Aizawa's scarf.

"She got every single question right," The man said. "And this is the hardest one."

"Hardest one?" I echoed. "I was doing that my first year of middle school,"

"L/n, how are your skills in engineering?" Aizawa asked suddenly.

"Decent, I suppose," I shrugged. "I made a lot of rockets as a kid if that counts."

"I think we should introduce her to Power Loader," Nezu hummed. "He'll have a ball with her!"

"Would you mind reading all her scores aloud?" Aizawa asked, turning to the proctor.

"Huh? Oh, sure. Math: 592, Science: 685, Language: 587, History: 581, and English: 580."

"What does that add up to?" Aizawa asked.

"Let's see--"

"3,025," I said before he could finish.

Aizawa turned to Nezu. "Than that makes her IQ--"

"Her IQ would be set around 310," Nezu chirped. "Miss L/n, my quirk is called intelligence, and my IQ is 276."

I felt my eyes widen. His quirk was intelligence? I was smarter than his quirk? Was that a good thing or a bad thing?

"Let's let her rest before we introduce her to anyone further," Nezu said. "Take her back to the dorms."

"Yeah. Come on," Aizawa said. I stood up, bowing to the proctor and thanking him for his time before trailing after the black-haired man.

"A-Aizawa-sensei, do you mind if I ask you a question?" I spoke up, making him pause and fall into step beside me.

"What is it?"

"Could my intelligence be affected by your world?" I asked.

"Possibly," He said. "We're not so sure ourselves, and we've also considered this. We're going to wait a little while before doing anything further with you, so please just bear with us. I know this is a lot for you."

I sighed. "It is, but...I don't want anything bad to happen. It's like Deku said. Our worlds are colliding, and if something isn't done, everything could go wrong, and a lot of people will be hurt."

"Are you worried?"

"Who wouldn't be?" I mumbled, playing with my shirt. "No one knows what's going on, and billions of lives are at stake."

"You shouldn't concern yourself too much with it," Aizawa frowned. "Leave it to us, L/n. We're heroes."

"You're the heroes of your world," I said. I'm the hero of my world. You have things to protect here, and I have things to protect there. We come from two totally different dimensions, Aizawa-sensei. You guys might have more advanced technology and quirks, but I have the ability to figure this all out. Besides, if everyone is trying to kill me, I must have some big part in all of this."

Aizawa sighed. He raised a hand and placed it on the top of my head, ruffling my hair up slightly.

"You know something? You're not so different from the kids here."

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎: 𝚎𝚗𝚍
𝚐𝚒𝚏 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎
1225 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜

ē»§ē»­é˜…čÆ»

You'll Also Like

623K 18.7K 30
āš‘šš‘¦ š‘š‘’š‘ š‘” š‘“š‘Ÿš‘–š‘’š‘›š‘‘'š‘  š‘š‘Ÿš‘œš‘”ā„Žš‘’š‘Ÿ š‘–š‘  š‘”ā„Žš‘’ š‘œš‘›š‘’ š‘“š‘œš‘Ÿ š‘šš‘’.āž āš‘¦š‘’š‘Žā„Ž, š‘– š‘˜š‘›š‘œš‘¤ š‘¦š‘œš‘¢ š‘–š‘‘š‘–š‘œš‘”.āž ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā” ^^ š€ š’š“šŽš‘ļæ½...
106 5 1
~*~ katsuki bakugo x reader ~*~ š““š“Ŗš“½š“¼š“¾š““š“² š”€š“²š“µš“µ š“­š“ø š“Ŗš“·š”‚š“½š“±š“²š“·š“° š“½š“ø š“¹š“»š“øš“½š“®š“¬š“½ š”‚š“øš“¾ š“²š“·š“¬š“µš“¾š“­š“²š“·š“° š““š“²š“µš“µ š“Æš“øš“» š”‚š“øš“¾
127K 6.6K 35
šŸš®š š¢š­š¢šÆšž - šœšØš¦š©š„šžš­šžš āœ”ļøŽ š˜µš˜©š˜¦ š˜±š˜³š˜° š˜©š˜¦š˜³š˜° š˜’š˜¢š˜µš˜“š˜¶š˜¬š˜Ŗ š˜‰š˜¢š˜¬š˜¶š˜Øš˜°š˜¶ š˜øš˜¢š˜“ š˜§š˜³š˜¢š˜®š˜¦š˜„ š˜¶š˜± š˜¢š˜Æš˜„ š˜£š˜­š˜¢š˜®š˜¦š˜„ š˜§š˜°š˜³ š˜„ļæ½...
60.5K 1.4K 55
šŸ€„ į³ ą£Ŗ š”˜“š“„æĢ·Ģø ā š–«š—¢š–µš—˜ š–¬š—¬š–²š—˜š–«š—™ āž ā–¬ā–¬ š—•š–­š—›š– . š™»š™¾šš…š™“ š™øšš‚ š™° ššƒššš™øšš…š™øš™°š™» š™¼š™°ššƒššƒš™“šš šŸŽŖ ā–Žāƒž ŻŠ Ė³. š“Æ ą£ŖšŸ¦“ į³ Ė‘ ļ¼» š—¦š–Øš— š–®š—” ļ¼½š—Œš—š—ˆš—‹š—’...