Male Reader X Female One-Shot...

By JackDroid

A New Book full of One-Shots but for Male Readers! You can Make your Own Requests and they will be mixed with... More

Taking in Requests!!
Naruto/DBZ/ Fairy Tail/ One Piece Girls~~~❀️
Yandere Tsunade Senju X Male Reader!!
Male Reader X Tsunade And Mei
Divorced Sakura X Uchiha Malereader
Dominant Hinata Hyuga X Submissive MaleReader πŸ‹
Ara Ara MILF! Irene Belson X Male Reader! πŸ‹
DragonSlayer! MaleReader X Levy McGarden πŸ‹
MUI! Saiyan! Male Reader X Erza and Marijane!!
Water Dragon Slayer! MaleReader X Juvia πŸ‹
Zaiko! Male Reader! X Fairy Tail Girls!! Part 1!!
Masked Goku Black! Male Reader X Kaguya Otsutsuki
Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss Ladies~~~❀️
Millie X Video Game Demon Male Reader!!
HellHound Male Reader X Loona!!
Son of God! Male Reader X Charlie
Shy! Oni! MaleReader X Verosika Mayday!! πŸ‹
Marvel/DC Girls~~~❀️
Black Cat (Marvel) X Neko! Male Reader!
Zaiko! MaleReader! X WonderWoman and Supergirl!!
RWBY!!~~~❀️
Weiss Schnee X Kidnapper! Male Reader!! πŸ‹
Weiss Schnee X Kidnapper! Male reader!! Part 2
BBW's~~~ ❀️
College Student! Male Reader X Two! BBW! OC's!!πŸ‹
Male Reader X BBW! Anarchy Sisters!! πŸ‹
BBW! Ningyo X Teen! MaleReader!!
Human! Male Reader X BBW Yori!!
Yang's Sumo Wedding!! (Male Reader X BBW! Yang Xiao Long)!!
Cinder Gets A Taste of Her Own Medicine (Malereader X BBW Cinder/Pyrrha)!!
Trainer! Male Reader X BBW! Hilda (Pokemon BW)!!
Battle Mage! Male Reader X Chubby! Asuna! (SAO)
Battle Mage! Male Reader X Chubby! Asuna! Part 2! (SAO)
Monster Girls~~~ ❀️
JunkSynchron MaleReader X Ms. Fortune (Skullgirls)!!
Venom! MaleReader X Teen! Erma!
Teen! Male Reader X Skarpne!! πŸ‹
Fem! SCP-1471 X Human MaleReader!!
Vampire-Werewolf Half-Breed Male Reader X Vampire Corrin!!
Teen! Male Reader X Drusilla!!
Saiyan! MaleReader! X Felicia (DarkStalkers)!!
Human! Male Reader X Dominant! Jabberwocky girl!! πŸ‹
Snakes Are Beautiful (Rin Yureimoto X Shy Male Reader)!!
Crossovers/Miscellaneous~~~❀️
Anna Faith X Male Reader!!
Idiot! Male Reader X Natsumi Hinata!! (Sgt. Frog)
Teen! Male Reader! X Lapis and Pearl!!
Child! Male Reader X Mimi and Sora (Digimon)!!
Broly! Male Reader X Hera!! (Greek Myth)
Male Reader X Wants to be Dominated/Will Dominate you, Meme Girls!
Platonic Girls~~~❀
MaleReader X Yandere! Mother! Gardevior!! (Platonic!!)

MUI MaleReader X Fem Merged Zamasu!!

8.1K 57 15
By JackDroid

3rd Person POV

You are A Saiyan Named Son Y/n and you are A Young Saiyan with Beyond amazing Potential that had allowed you to have the power to surpass the Gods and even the Angels as you had mastered Master Ultra Instinct to the Point it made The Angels of universe 1-12 Green with envy and he can do way More than that!

You worked in the time Patrol for The Supreme Kai of Time Chronoa and you were sent into A Timeline where you forced To battle A Rogue Kai named Zamasu who had successfully wiped out all life on earth! The Problem?

"She" was A Woman named Zamasa and she was Far more powerful and Prepared than Zamasu ever could be!

You were standing there in Your Suppressed MUI Form with your Gi Torn and Soot covering your torso and face as you watched Zamasa become Corrupted as she lost her shit over her Loss of Beauty but TBH You didn't mind!

Zamasa: "NO!!! MY BEAUTY!! MY GODDESS-LIKE BEAUTY IS GONE!! This is all You're Fault!!!"

Y/n: "And How is it My Fault!?"

Zamasa: "I have been corrupted thanks to you!!!"

Y/n: "And How is that my fault!?"

Zamasa: "Um... I don't know... Er, FUCK YOU NINGEN!"

Y/n "Real Classy for A God."

Zamasa then Fired Several Pink energy blasts at you and You easily dodged them all and then Used his Kai-Kai technique to get behind her before swinging her leg at the side Purple gooey side of her face sending her flying to the ground smashing through several Buildings along the way!

Y/n: "Super Galick Kame-Hame-HAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

He fired A Gigantic Blast of white Angel Ki at her that could destroy multiple Planets and it hit her head on creating A Blast creating shockwaves that shook the fabric of the Universe itself! Even though that can Possibly kill Her he was still on his Guard knowing better than that!

Just then In the Middle of the Continent sized Crater there was A Massive Dark Pink Glow as she was revealed to go Super Saiyan Rosade 1!!!

Y/n: "So you can go SSJ After all? You were Holding back?"

Zamasa: "Of course Ningen! You are such A Fool! Of I was Holding back but I can do A lot more as well!"

Y/n: "What do you mean by that?"

Zamasu: "Nothing! I don't have time to waste on Ningen's like you!" 'Then I can make him Mine~ Hehehehehe~!'

Y/n: "I'd better not suppress my Ultra instinct any longer! I can't afford to risk her beating me! The Multiverse seems to depend on this!'

Y/n: "HAAAAAAAAAAAAA- HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHH!!!"

He then released his Power and the Earth nearly shattered at the core as entire Planets from across the Galaxy were pushed back by his Power and he smirked at Zamasa!

Y/n: "You still wanna fight Zamasa?"

Zamasa: "Of course! I'm as ready as ever Ningen!"

They both flew at each other and Punched each other in the face Creating shockwaves that shook the Universe and they both began fighting at top speed that to the ungodly eyes just looks like Random Shockwaves but they were Punches thrown at each other!

Zamasa then fell to the ground and Unleashed A Pink Kamehameha wave at Y/n but he Just created An Ki shield that Blocked the attack with Great Difficulty and he then Unleashed the shield as A Series of Ki Bullets that destroyed the city around them and Zamasa had trouble dodging them all!

Zamasu then Created A Ki blade in the Shape of A Scythe and charged at Y/n and he dodged every one of her strikes until he was impaled into the shoulder and screamed in pain as he Bled!

Y/n: "GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! YOU BITCH!!"

Zamasa: 'You won't be thinking that way when I'm finished with you!'

He then removed the scythe from his shoulder and Flew above Zamasa preparing A Rainbow colored, Sparkling, ball of Ki!

Y/n: "Stardust Meteor!!!"

He then flew higher up into the air as he unleashed hundreds of Ki blasts Raining from the sky and Zamasa was impaled by Hundreds of them as It resulted in an explosion that wiped out An entire continent!

Zamasa then appeared behind him using her instant transmission and Kicked him in the back before dropping A Pink Death Ball after him! He was able to catch it and Slap it away in the distance where it blew up in Deep Space and while he was distracted Zamasa Punched him in the chest causing him to cough up blood!

Zamasa then Blew up A Ki blast into his chest Point Blank and Y/n fell back to the Ground smashing through several Buildings! You then got up Holding your left arm as Zamasa smirked!

Zamasu: "Looks like You're Gonna Lose Ningen!"

Y/n: "Ugh, Not yet Zamasa! I still have more!"

Zamasa: "N-Nani!?"

He then began to Charge his Ki as his Hair began to stand up and his Muscles began to Bulge as the Universe began to shake Violently and soon he Transformed with A Massive white light that Blinded the entire Galaxy as he had become MUI SSJ1!

He had the white hair and silver eyes and aura from MUI but had SSJ Hair and Golden Sparkles that surrounded his Massive Silver Aura! Buildings Began to crumble and shattered around them as he rose up from the ground smirking!

Y/n: "I Have A Lot more than you think Zamasa!"

Zamasa: '...This seems to be A Pain in the Ass!' "GAH! MY ASS BUTT!"

He literally Kicked her ass to the ground sending her skidding across the ground as he dived underground following her before Popping up from behind her and kicked her again sending her flying through A Building into A Mountian!

Zamasa: "As you know Ningen This means war."

He then teleported behind her and Kicked her straight up the Jaw almost shattering it as she flew up into the Air and He fired A Massive Super Galick Kamehameha wave that sends her flying into Earth's Moon creating A Massive Crater that you can easily see from the earth!

Just then To his shock and Horror the Universe Began to Shake as A Massive Pink Aura surrounded the Moon and shattered it into Space Dust! Zamasa had changed once again!

 She was now A SSJR2! She still was Corrupted with her right side being A Purple goop but her hair was a bright pink and Incredibly spikey with Dark Pink Highlights and Aura that immediately surrounds her! Her eyes were also Yellow with Pink Irises, and finally, her clothes had changed into that of A Grand Kai that was Pitch Black with Blood red edges and A Bright red sash with Shoulder pads the extend several Inches past her shoulder, White high-heeled Boots, and Fingerless Gloves, and Finally A Massive Pink Halo on her back that Glowed Brightly!

Zamasa: "You know I was going to go easy on you but you Made things difficult Ningen."

Y/n: "Well Crap. You seem to be holding back A Lot more than I thought."

Zamasa: "Of course! I was Planning to have A Lot more fun but you forced me to do this! Then again I will admit this is quite fun anyway!"

Y/n: "Yeah, I can't tell if this is my Saiyan Blood Kicking Kicking in but this fight really is fun!"

Y/n/Zamasa: 'What the Fuck am I saying!?'

Zamasa then Used her Corrupted Arm to Charged up A Big Ki blast and fired it at him which he deflected but she appeared behind him and fired a massive Kamehameha wave and he flows back into space and he had to fly back to earth where she Charged up A Far bigger and much more powerful Kamehameha wave that could destroy Multiple Galaxies and Fired it at him but he held it back with everything's he got until she got tired!

He then appeared Behind her and Kicked her in the back sending her flying until she stopped and saw that he was floating right in front of her!

Zamasa: 'He's gonna kick me again isn't he?'

He then kicked her in the chest sending her flying to the ground!

Zamasa: "GAH! HE KICKED ME AGAIN!'

She Crashed into the ground and she was starting to get Pissed seeing how powerful he was compared to her and that she needed to power up and Fast! Y/n felt the same way too!

Y/n/Zamasa: "That's Finally it!"

They both Screamed as they both powered up with the entirety of all 12 Universes Shaking in their Power!

Y/n had become MUI SSJ3! He Looked like SSJ3 but his hair was white with Silver Eyes and has A Massive White Aura that spanned Thousands of miles into the Sky with A Golden Outline that made it Sparkle much like SSJ4 Gogeta!

Zamasu had Completely Skipped SSJR3 And went to 4 as Her Pink Hair Turned almost like SSJ3, with Dark Pink almost purple highlights with A Massive Pink and Purple Aura surrounding her! The Top of her Robes were shredded as it only left her Gi Pants, Skirt, and Sash of Black and Blood red color as her top half was Covered with Pink fur that wrapped around her torso, and she was also revealed to have A Tail that she was hiding under her Blood Red Sash!

Y/n: "SSJ4!?"

Zamasa: "That's right Ningen! I accidentally discovered it when I was exposed to earth's moon for the first time! A pretty happy accident I must say! Now it's time for you to be obliterated Ningen!"

Y/n: "You wish! You're going down once and For all!"

They Both Flew at Eachother at Top speed and proceed to punch Eachother in the face over and over again as the Multiverse began Shaking with each and Every punch as not even Gods can see how fast they were moving as they seemed like A Pair of Blurs repeatedly slamming into Eachother!

They continued fighting Eachother as Soon were both Grabbing Eachother's hands and began to struggle to get the Upperhand! They both continued to struggle as they tried to overpower each other and soon Zamasa Slipped on Thin air (I know it's Bullshit but it's all I got so sue me) and she accidentally smashed her Lips onto yours and you Blushed bright pink too shocked to move for A Few Moments until they both freaked!

Y/n/Zamasa; "WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU!? ME!? YOU DID IT!? FUCK YOU!!"

Zamasa: "I didn't want to do this so soon Buuuuut..."

Zamasa then Tackoled Y/n to the ground smashing him through several buildings and crashed into the ground with her On top of him pinning him down! With her Corrupted arm, it was easy!

Zamasa: "Look I think you're really hot and I want A Piece of you! There Okay! I ripped that fucking Bandaid out!"

Y/n: "Um... I really think you're really hot too... even with your Corrupted side... Just please don't kill anyone else unless they're bad! I Beg of you!"

Zamasa: "Um... Sure! I'll stop my Zero Mortals Plan just for you~ Now let's have some fun whiled we're at it~ We would make such A Beautiful Baby~"

She then licked her lips as she gave you the eyes of A Predator while you were the prey and You gulped!

Y/n:

A/N: 0:30-End!

One-shot End!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

410K 3.2K 74
Requests are open~! For animes, mangas, etc. that I am unfamiliar with, I will take my time writing them because of research so that I can capture th...
115K 716 63
A Bunch of Random One-shot Ideas I put into this Story! You can also make your own Requests if you like! Will also do Sequels to Certain stories and...
3.9K 39 2
A lemon one shot book with my hero academia girls x male reader.
155K 2.6K 50
[completed] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Ok hii this story is basically oneshots of alot of characters. You my beautiful reader are my oc!! You just get...