I WISH- ( A Harry Styles Fanf...

By DanniiG

Naya Jones is a beautiful girl, wanted by many. She thinks she has everything, a boyfriend, friends and going... More

Chapter 1- Be careful when you choose the guy!
Chapter 2- Sing to me!
Harry singing to her..to you!!
Chapter 3- Nice to meet you all!
Chapter 4- Take me Home!
Chapter 5- A meal with friends!
Chapter 6- Is friendship too important?
Chapter 7- Can't Take it Anymore!
Chapter 8- An 'I love you' and an Epilogue!

I WISH.

813 7 0
By DanniiG

Naya Jones is a beautiful girl wanted by many, she thinks she has everything, a boyfriend, friends and going out all the time but when that one day they go to a concert and she hears the words of that one beautiful song sang right to her she starts to realize that maybe her life isn't so great, that her boyfriend isn't so perfect, and the friends are only his and were never hers, also the places they go, she always hates, she starts to hate her daily routine. So as she makes friends with none other than One Direction her life gets just a little bit better but complications are ahead as the curly head one wishes for things he can't have and struggles to keep calm when Naya doesn't see what's right infront of her! What will happen in the end one can only find out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

245K 6.1K 64
"Help me please, she needs a place to stay, at least for a couple of months. She's not safe, she's in danger. Please Harry, I'll do anything in retur...
96.9K 2.3K 77
Gwen was trapped working in a restaurant kitchen by day, and made to be another type of "worker" at night, but not by choice. She was adopted from a...
21.5K 324 25
When all of Lucy's best friends have boyfriends she's feeling down to say the least. There is one boy though, Harry Styles, who she is crazy about. A...
1.4K 22 80
Ever feel like whatever is out there isn't where you currently are. Like maybe something was calling your name but you aren't for certain what but it...