Please don't go (Toko x Komar...

By unpopulardrships

Toko and Komaru stay together and Towa city, but when members of future foundation are in danger, will Toko s... More

Prolouge
Finally....
Mistakes Happen.
Where have you gone?
This thing workin?
Why would I go?
Stand.
Interuptions
What...
Motive Video

Hm...

42 4 0
By unpopulardrships

Komaru POV chapter

Komaru's eyes slowly opened. She felt dizzy....everything felt....fuzzy.....

Monaca: "Oh FINALLY~ You missed ALL the excitement."
Komaru: "excite...ment? I....I..."

Her memory was fuzzy, but Komaru was able to piece a few things together.

Komaru: "I heard...a gunshot...what....what did you do?"
Monaca: "Ah sorry for the, as Kotoko would say, acting. I needed some distrust for my ultimate plan is all."
Komaru: "I...I head Makoto...and Toko....what have you done to them?"
Monaca: "Well they think I am trying to hold another killing game-"

Komaru struggled against the restraints and she tried to bolt upward.

Komaru: "NO- I WONT LET YOU DO THIS TO THEM AGAIN-"
Monaca: "Wow. Big Sis Komaru you really oughta calm down. Dont want any owies coming from that bump on your head."
Komaru: "NO- I..I-I WONT REST UNTIL YOU LET THEM GO! I WONT LET THEM GO THROUGH THIS AGAIN-"
Monaca: "Oh calm down. I do not plan on putting them into another killing game. In fact if they comply, nobody needs to die at all."
Komaru: "...oh.....okay....."

With that, Komaru retreated back down to her slumped position.

Komaru: "So...so what are you doing?"
Monaca: "Well~! I am not planning a killing game. I have something far more despair inducing in mind!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.2K 2.5K 39
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
137K 8K 95
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
383K 33.5K 94
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
193K 8.7K 107
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...