The Gardener (Gay)

By gayworshippxr

This is the story of a 32 year old man named Dave Ferris, who recently got married to beautiful Anne Ferris. ... More

Chptr. 1
Chptr. 2
Chptr. 3
Chptr. 4
Chptr. 5
Chptr. 6
Chptr. 7
Chptr. 8
Chptr. 9
Chptr. 10
Chptr. 12
Chptr. 13
Chptr. 14
Chptr. 15
Chptr. 16
Chptr. 17
Chptr. 18
Chptr. 19
Chptr. 20
Chptr. 21
Chptr. 22 / End

Chptr. 11

7.3K 131 15
By gayworshippxr

The loud alarm on Dave's phone woke him up and he shut it. He then leaned over his wife to whisper in her ear.

"Hummingbird?"

She groaned. "What?"

"I'm going to work."

"Good luck."

"Aren't you going to miss me?"

"Yes. Let me sleep." She said groggily and brought the sheets over her head.

"I love you."

"Mh-hm."

Dave sighed. He was trying to act like the proud straight man he claimed to be, but his wife was just making it harder.

He stood up and took a shower. His ass still hurt from the drilling Jacob gave him yesterday. And he didn't sleep enough because he went to sleep pretty late.

He tried not to think about Jacob now as he went to put on his suit and left the bathroom.

He headed to the kitchen to drink a glass of milk, when he heard steps behind him and he turned to see Jacob in his briefs.

"Great. Just the view I was trying to avoid." Dave thought.

"Oh, morning, Dave. I didn't see you there." Jacob said.

"Jacob... What are you doing here?"

"I came for a glass of water." Jacob replied and Dave felt his gaze burning over him with desire. "You know, that suit looks pretty good on you."

"Oh... Thanks."

"But you know how you'd look better?"

"Um... With a different tie color?"

Jacob chuckled and stepped closer to Dave, enough so he could whisper in his ear.

"Without it."

Dave shuddered at his voice and suddenly he wanted to just worship Jacob's delicious body again and suck his cock before going to work, but that's not what they had agreed on.

Dave stepped away. "I should leave now."

"Sure. Have a good day."

"Thanks. You keep taking care of the garden."

"It'll be less exciting without you. But I'll try."

Dave didn't say another word and got out. He got in his car and drove away. It hurt him to think things weren't going to be the same between the both of them, and the memories of the last time they fucked would be forever in his mind.

But he had to focus on his straight life because that's what he's always been... At least that's what he thought.

He was in his enterprise by 8 AM. Everyone who watched him wowed at his image of powerful businessman and snapped photos at him.

He waved at his workers in the building and they waved back. He got in the elevator to the top floor where his assistant was ready to take on his first order.

"G-Good morning, Mr. Ferris. How was your vacation?" He asked.

"It was fine. Bring me a coffee to my office okay?"

"Y-Yes, sir." He said and immediately went for it as Dave headed to his office.

Ian Anderson was Dave's personal assistant. He was 19 years old, but he looked way younger than that, with his small figure, his short brown hair and his shaky low voice caused by his social anxiety disorder.

Many workers at the enterprise disagreed on hiring him because he was way too young and besides couldn't even form a single sentence without stammering and sweating in the process. But Dave didn't see the bad qualities in him and focused in the good ones, which were that he graduated from university earlier than his other classmates and was also a very organised and responsible person.

Until now Ian hadn't failed his boss. He always organised his meetings and brought him everything he needed. He even once offered to give him a foot massage which Dave highly appreciated because Ian's soft and delicate hands felt like heaven on his hard, meaty soles and long toes.

But Ian had a secret that Dave didn't know about, and that was that he was an extremely kinky gay boy attracted to older men, most specifically towards his boss.

He had to remain secret about it if he didn't want to be fired, though. He received enough humiliation from part of the other workers. He didn't want Dave to hate him too.

So, once Ian was in Dave's office with the coffee, he carefully went to place it on his desk.

"Here's your c-coffee, sir." Ian said.

"Thank you, Ian." Dave said with a smile and took a sip.

"D-Do you need anything else?"

"For now I just want you to work on that report."

"Yes, sir. Um... Do you need a foot rub?"

"I'm fine like this, Ian. Thank you."

"Okay. I-I'm here for whatever you need."

Dave nodded at him and until now he was beginning to realise how innocent and pure Ian looked. He definitely didn't look like he was 19, rather 17 or 16.

He felt something weird inside him as Ian turned to leave. His perfect little ass seemed to bounce as he walked away.

Dave was too distracted that instead of grabbing a pen, he dipped his hand in his coffee, burning his fingers.

"Damn it!" Dave cursed. The sudden movement of his hand made him drop his coffee all over his suit and pants. "Oh for fuck's sake!"

"Mr. Ferris! Are you okay?" Ian ran back to him and looked at Dave's mess.

"Sorry for cursing, Ian, I just... Got distracted and I don't know why. This usually doesn't happen to me!" Dave said as he stood up.

"Don't worry, sir, it happens to everyone. You shouldn't feel embarrassed because of one little mistake-"

"Yes, I know. Bring me some napkins so I can clean this, will you?"

"Yes, sir!"

Ian ran out of the office for some napkins. In the meantime, Dave had to take off his coat, shirt and pants.

When Ian came back, he stopped at the sight of his boss in only his white underwear and long black socks. Dave looked at him.

"You're back. Give me those napkins." He ordered.

"Y-Y-Yes, sir." Ian stuttered and closed the door. He gave his boss the napkins.

Dave pressed them against the coffe stains on his pants and suit, all while being semi-naked in front of his PA.

When he turned to face him, he noticed Ian was all red in the face and there was a bulge under his pants. Ian noticed this and awkwardly turned to leave.

"S-Sorry, sir, I-I'll leave you alone-"

"No, wait."

Dave caught his wrist and pulled him against him, the small boy going to crash against Dave's hairy, meaty chest and stomach. Ian yelped and froze in place.

"S-Sir, w-what are you-"

"Ian, be honest with me... Are you gay?"

Ian looked up at his boss in surprise. "N-No, sir! W-Why are you asking me that?"

"Are you sure? You seemed to be enjoying the view..." Dave said in a raspy voice that just made Ian's erection grow harder and more painful.

"S-Sir, I-I wasn't l-looking at anything, I-I swear!" Ian stammered.

"Shh." Dave placed a finger on his lips. "You don't have to lie. I think you're pretty damn sexy too."

Ian couldn't believe his boss' words. "W-What?"

Dave brought both of his hands to Ian's round buttocks and squeezed them. The boy moaned.

"I bet you want to know how a mature man's cock feels buried inside this piece of ass, don't you?" Dave asked close to Ian's ear. He himself was growing hard in his boxers too.

"Mhmm... Yes! That's what I've been wishing for ever since the first day I worked here, sir!" Ian finally confessed.

"Well, because you've been a good, hard-working boy, today your pay will be better than a stack of bills."

As Dave said that, he suddenly ripped Ian's tight pants in pieces, including his underwear. Ian moaned loud as Dave's tongue began raping his little mouth like a nasty hungry worm.

Ian couldn't breathe due to Dave's huge, sloppy kisses invading his poor little mouth, but he was enjoying it so much that his small body shaked and his throbbing hard dick was smearing its precum all over Dave's crotch and legs.

Dave groaned as he pulled down his underwear and removed his socks, then he switched from the boys mouth, that was now dripping with his drool, to his little nipples that he licked and bit hard.

"O-Oh! M-Mr. Ferris!" Ian moaned.

"While we're at it, I want you to call me daddy."

"Y-Yes, daddy!"

Dave groaned and went lower to suck on Ian's tiny cock. He had such a nice, pink head, and his little sack of balls was tentatively hanging before his eyes, so he went to suck on those too, all while Dave pleasured himself by playing with his own cock.

"D-daddy, d-daddy! I think I'm going to... Ooooh!!!"

Ian came in less than two minutes, spraying his boss' face with his white, sticky cum. But Dave didn't mind, because the sight of his young assistant whimpering and trembling with pleasure as he coated his daddy's face with his seed, was such a turn on for the mature man.

Dave ran his tongue over his moustache and beard to lick some of the young boy's cum, and he savoured it. It was so sweet and tasty, he had to lick off more of it from his fingers. There was no doubt the boy had drunk a glass of pineapple juice before coming to work.

The sight of his boss enjoying his cum like it was a buffet, made Ian's cock rise back to life, and his balls refill with a new load of cum ready to be released.

"Delicious." Dave said with a smile and attacked the boy's small lips again. He moaned as he received a taste of his own cum. "But I'm afraid I still need to shoot my load, so come here, daddy's boy."

Dave dropped every single thing that was on his desk, including his laptop, and he didn't give a fuck if he heard a cracking sound, because he lifted his boy from the floor and laid him down on the cold surface of the now empty desk, and he ripped his white shirt in half just like he had done with his pants and underwear.

"D-Daddy!" The little boy whimpered.

"Shh. How bad do you want daddy's cock?" Dave asked, his wet tip rubbing Ian's pink, quivering hole, yearning for a long, mature cock who finally took his virginity.

He had lost it long ago, when he fucked himself with his toothbrush in his house's bathroom. But now that toothbrush was finally going to be replaced with the object of his desire: a big, hard, veiny, hairy, long mature man's cock.

"I want it so bad, daddy! Deep inside me!" Ian pled.

"Then say no more." Dave replied and shoved his huge cock up Ian's hurting ass hole.

"Ooooh! D-Daddyyyy!!! It's so huuuge!" Ian moaned as his head bounced back and forward, meeting Dave's savage hip movements.

Dave moaned like crazy too as he had no mercy and pounded that young, virgin tight ass hole with every single might in his fat muscles. He wanted the young boy to feel and fill him entirely.

Dave was fucking his boy so hard and good, that Ian was no longer moaning shyly, but screaming and mewling his pleasure out each time that big head hit his small and sensitive prostate. He stretched his arms to pinch and pull on his daddy's pink, hairy nipples, making the old man groan like a lion in heat.

Dave noticed Ian was still wearing his shoes, so he harshly removed them with a movement of his hand along with his socks, and pressed his nose on the spot where the young boy's little toes met his soles.

"Mhmm, such nice little feet." Dave said and played with Ian's toes and soles, kissing and licking all over.

Ian moaned louder and louder, curling his toes, not only for his daddy to enjoy them more, but also because he was shooting another load all over his chest when he couldn't hold all the ecstasy any longer.

"Yes, give me more of your delicious cum." Dave said and didn't waste a second to taste more of the boy's tasty drops of semen, which he swallowed all.

That just made Dave finally shoot the load he had been saving for his boy, and he let every liter out down his tunnel, soaking his prostate in that warm and sticky liquid, releasing the biggest and deepest moan he had ever made, making the boy spill a few tears due to the immense orgasm he received.

He fucked his boy all the way through his orgasm until the sensation finally faded away.

His breathing was way too laboured, and until now he noticed the many drops of sweat running down his forehead. He then opened his eyes to meet Ian's look, face covered in sweat and tears of pleasure, chest covered in semen, his tiny dick going back to its original size, his legs spread open where Dave's cock was still deep buried in between.

And that's when Dave realised.

"Shit. Jacob turned me into a homosexual!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

816K 14.2K 24
"I'm going to own every inch of you by the time the week ends. You will beg at my feet for that very ownership. Beg me to fuck you. You will do anyth...
34K 170 7
♥ BDSM/Kink/Pet Play Erotic Romance. 18+ Only!♥ $10,000 and an all-expense paid getaway at a kink resort? What's the catch? Tessa Fauns has but one d...
5.4M 106K 37
(18+) "You forgot about your panties, baby." His voice was husky and deep, he had the type of voice that made any girl fall to their knees. "Take the...
828K 20.9K 47
"Watch it." "Watch it," I mock him in a whisper, feeling brave. Suddenly, he gets up from his stool and stalks towards me. His large frame towering o...