Daminette

Autorstwa dxaisyy

Marinette and Damian both got kidnapped one day. They were forcefully married and bonded to each by Talia. Th... Więcej

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
ages
Epilogue

Chapter 5

9.2K 188 27
Autorstwa dxaisyy

Marinette's POV

It was exactly 5 weeks after I was kidnapped. I was happy but concerned. It was the end of the school year. I was planning on leaving. Today was the last day of school.

I dragged myself out of bed, I and morning sickness. Yes, I knew. I found out around a week ago, Chloe, Kagami, Luka, Audrey, Jagged, Penny and Clara were the only other people who knew. Of course the kwami's knew too. I had broken up with my boyfriend Adrien. Yes I was dating Adrien when I was kidnapped. I saw him kissing Lila a day before I was kidnapped and honestly, I didn't even care. Also, Jagged, Penny, Clara and Audrey didn't know that Damian was the father.

Anyway, I got ready for school.

Clothes:

Hair:

Makeup:

Nails:

"Mari-bug and Baby-Bug!" Chloe exclaimed while running my room in. Baby-Bug was a nickname for my unborn child.

"Hey Chlo. Ready for the last school day?" I asked her.

"Duh! Luckily we are going to Gotham Academy next year." She said and my head snapped towards her.

"WHAT? We are accepted into Gotham Academy?!" I squealed.

"Mhm! Mom wants to talk to us after school, so let's go now."

And we left to school. We received glares from the class, but who cared? We sure didn't.

"Goodbye for ever losers!" Chloe and I yelled as we walked the classroom out after school.

We walked to Le Grand Paris and went to Audrey's office. We knocked on the door and she told us to come inside.

"You wanted to talk to us aunt Audrey?" I asked her as we stepped inside.

"Yes girls. Now, both of you have been accepted into Gotham Academy," She started and we nodded, "Well, I won't be able to come to Gotham until 4 months after you start school. So I talked to an old friend of mine and you'll be staying there until I arrive in Gotham." She explained.

"Who are we staying with, mom?" Chloe asked her.

"Good question. With Bruce Wayne." And my jaw dropped.

"O-oh o-ok. T-thank y-you." I said and dragged Chloe with me to her room.

"You get to see Damian again!" She squealed.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

245K 20K 33
- Yizhan / BJYX - ~ဘယ်ချိန်တည်းကလဲဆိုတာ ငါမသိဘူးရှောင်းကျန့် ဒါပေမယ့် ငါမင်းကို တကယ်ချစ်မိသွားတာပါ ငါမင်းကိုတကယ်ချစ်တယ်ဆိုတာတော့ ယုံပါ~ ~ဘယ္ခ်ိန္တည္...
90.6K 1.9K 18
Just some Daminette Oneshots. Just ideas because I love this ship. Originally I shipped the love square, but I got bored waiting for them and Adrien...
308K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
58.9K 1.1K 21
Hello! I'm not really good with descriptions so I'll just give you the basics... Lila succeeded in taking away all those Marinette held close to her...