Incipient >[OikawaxReader]

By AppleRuby13

❝𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗮 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱❞ . . . → Y/N, an... More

▪︎Break Up▪︎
▪︎Pictures▪︎
▪︎Trouble Maker▪︎
▪︎Situation▪︎
▪︎Uh Oh▪︎
▪︎The Third Player▪︎
▪︎Plan C or Plan don't see▪︎
▪︎Your Side▪︎
▪︎Stuck Together▪︎
▪︎A Little Bit▪︎
▪︎Dinner First?▪︎
▪︎Good Luck▪︎
▪︎Creepy Dude▪︎
▪︎Rivalry Reunion▪︎
▪︎Weaklings▪︎
▪︎A Break▪︎
▪︎Friendly Friends▪︎
▪︎A Match of Two Friends▪︎
▪︎Day off▪︎
▪︎Important Fight▪︎
▪︎Fight for Victory▪︎
▪︎Major Crush▪︎
▪︎Not a Date▪︎
▪︎Slay it▪︎
▪︎Party All Night▪︎
▪︎Get Drunk▪︎
▪︎Art Class▪︎
▪︎Couple Massage?▪︎
▪︎University Event▪︎
▪︎Girls Only▪︎
▪︎The Gown▪︎
▪︎Show Time▪︎
▪︎The Real Party▪︎
▪︎Suspicion▪︎
▪︎The Man Behind It All▪︎
▪︎In The Shower▪︎
▪︎The Shallow▪︎
▪︎The New Life▪︎
▪︎Please Stay▪︎
▪︎Nobody Knows▪︎
▪︎Taking A Break▪︎
▪︎Tryouts and Watch Out!▪︎
▪︎Baby Shower▪︎
▪︎Guessing Games▪︎
▪︎Meeting the Nephew▪︎
▪︎Sister and Brother in Law▪︎
▪︎Cooking Classes▪︎
▪︎Me, You, Together▪︎
▪︎Worrying too Much▪︎
▪︎An Important Day▪︎
▪︎Preparing Desserts▪︎
▪︎Time for Dinner▪︎
▪︎Getting it Done▪︎
▪︎Say Goodbye▪︎
▪︎Lonely Monster▪︎
▪︎Phone Call▪︎
▪︎Doing Just Fine▪︎
▪︎Seeing you again▪︎
▪︎Drowning in Love▪︎
▪︎A Tour In The House▪︎
▪︎A New Chapter▪︎
▪︎Delivery▪︎
▪︎The Magic Room▪︎
▪︎One More!▪︎
▪︎A Fairy Tale▪︎
▪︎Author's Note▪︎

▪︎A Huge One▪︎

30 3 0
By AppleRuby13

5 years later...
The atmosphere was peaceful as I was at the backyard hanging up the newly washed laundry. Suddenly I could hear the sound of laughter getting closer and closer, I turn around to see Rowan and his sister, Nariko playing tag in the living room. They shouldn't make such a mess because Oikawa is gonna be back soon with the takeaways. What's better than to have McDonald's for breakfast, am I right?

"Have you guys showered yet?" I ask them once I was done hanging up the clothes.

"Yes mom!" Rowan was standing by the end of the sofa and Nariko was standing at the other end. I could tell they were debating on how to run away or how to the tag the other.

"Come on and sit with your mother" I sat on the sofa and they were staring at each other.

"Fine we'll continue this later" Rowan sighs as they ended up sitting next to me on both sides.

"You guys already know why I'm doing this...right?" I ask but they were staring at me dumbly.

"Is it because of how happy dad looked today?" Rowan tilt his head slightly to the right.

"He even gave me kisses. BLEH!" Nariko stick out her tongue in disgust.

"That's because it's his birthday..." I explained and Rowan's eyes went wide in complete shock.

"Daddys too old for birthdays" Nariko spoke her mind. Well...is he though? Hes just in his twenties.

"Who says old people can't have birthdays?" Rowan said and now they're just glaring at one another.

"Okay listen. I have an idea, let's throw him a surprise party. Mommy's friends are already on preparing the decorations. What we have to do is just trick daddy into thinking we forgot his birthday" I said and they both immediately agree to the idea. That was easier than I thought.

"Oh I think that's his car" I got off the sofa and they quickly went in the dining room to pretend they were waiting for Oikawa this whole time.

"Honey I'm home~!" Oikawa open the door with two bags of McDonald's in his hand. I can already smell it!

"I've always wanted to say that..." He mumble to himself as he place the bags on the dining table. Rowan and Nariko stare at it with hunger seen on their eyes.

"Thanks dad!" They both were about to take the things out until I slap their hand away. Let me do this before any of you drop the food. I'm not gonna risk it!

"I want the grape juice!" Rowan shouts when he realise Nariko was reaching for it.

"No I want it!" Nariko shouts. Oh dear...

"I'll go get the cups" Oikawa went in the kitchen to get them for me. I pour the juice into two cups and I even made sure to measure them before handing it to Rowan and Nariko.

"So...are we going to be doing anything special?" Oikawa asks as he pour the syrup on the pancakes for Nariko.

"Why would we?" I tried my best to act confuse. Which is easy because I'm always confused.

"I...well you know..." Oikawa tried to keep a smile on his face, hiding his disappointment.

"Oh I know now!" Rowan said and Oikawa looked at him with his eyes lightning up. Rowan?

"Episode 5 of 'Swords and Conquer' is coming out today!" Rowan surprisingly said. He really scared me there for a second...

"That show is lame. It just big boys with beards shouting at each other" Nariko took a bite of her pancake as she said that.

"Hey I think its pretty interesting. I quite like Lancelot, hes got a big pair of packs don't you think?" I look at Nariko and she shakes her head in disgust. What? I'm just saying the truth.

"Lancelot is so cool! He was the reason the queen is still alive! And don't forget that time he beat up a bar of thieves!" Rowan went on ranting about how cool Lancelot was while I was watching Oikawa without being too obvious.

"Yeah that's awesome..." Oikawa force a smile.

When we were done eating and cleaning up the mess. I received a text from Harper, apparently he and the rest are done with shopping for the decorations and are just waiting for the cue. Guess I'll have to drag Oikawa out of the house so they can do their magic. I went upstairs to find Oikawa laying on the bedroom, doing nothing except for staring at the ceiling. I didn't thought forgetting his birthday would damage him that hard. I sat on the bedside and he sat up once he notice my presence.

"I was thinking of bringing the kids to the mall. They wanna play at the arcade and I think we should let them" I cup his face to make him look at him.

"...okay" His lips slowly turn into a soft smile. He lean in and place several kisses on my cheek before getting up. I should get changing.

"Nariko, Rowan, are you two done?" I check their bedroom to find them done changing. Now they're just doing their own things.

"Come on, we're going to the mall" Oikawa shake the car keys to grab their attention.

"Last one to the car is a rotten egg!" Rowan shouts and I laugh seeing him, Nariko and even Oikawa race each other to the car. Hah here I come!

"Hey no fair! You guys have longer legs!" Nariko whines when she came in last.

"Haha! You're the rotten egg!" Rowan laughs at her as he got in the backseat with her.

Author's P.O.V
With the car parked around the corner, they watch as Y/N leave the house with the family. When Y/N had texted them that they left and how the front door was unlocked, Harper park the car at the front of the house. Jacob and Lucas help grab the decorations in while Harper texted Y/N back saying they're in. Selena and Peter were both in charge of taking the food inside. By the time they got everything in the backyard, it was time to start decorating.

"Can you hold it up a bit higher?" Selena was standing in front of the banner that has the word 'Happy Birthday' written on it.

"No no not you Jacob" Selena said when Jacob and Lucas both hold the banner higher at the same time.

"Could you have been more specific?" Jacob sighs.

"Y/N did a good job picking out the cake" Akiko was holding Grace in her arms as she look over the food.

"I'm sure we did a good job with the food. Look at the size of this turkey leg" Peter pointed out and Akiko was practically drooling.

"Perfect!" Selena clap her hands once the banner was hang up perfectly. Jacob and Lucas got down from the ladder and admired it as well.

"Soooooo...hows Grace?" Selena ask Akiko who's holding baby Grace.

"Its no surprise shes asleep. She has always been a heavy sleeper just like her father" Akiko smiles.

"I can actually see that..." Selena folds her arms over her chest and look over at Lucas who's taking a quick break by the sofa, while Jacob is sneakily putting balloons around him.

Y/N's P.O.V
I was in the corner staring at my phone and pretty much waiting for Harper to text me that they are done with the decorations. The sun is about to set soon, I'm surprised that Nariko and Rowan still have the energy to play in the playground. Oikawa came back to the arcade when he was done buying some drinks and food from the restaurant nearby. It wasn't much, just some beverages and corn dogs. Oikawa sat on the sofa and I sat next to him, Nariko and Rowan were running towards our direction once they saw what Oikawa had in his hand.

"Don't drop them" Oikawa said as he hand them their corn dogs. He look at me once he had one more in his hand, he hold it towards me and I made sure to thank him before taking it from him.

"I wonder why we decided to come to the arcade on a day like this. We could have stayed at home and watch Star wars until I remember every single dialogue" Oikawa took a huge bite of the corn dog I'm holding. Huh...I think he ate half of it.

"Sometimes it's good to get out of the house once in a while. They seem to like it" I point at Nariko and Rowan who are having a lightsaber duel with their corn dogs. I'm concern on why they're doing it in slow motion.

"I said don't drop them!" Oikawa immediately bounce on his feet to stop them from playing.

"Oh?" I took out my phone when I felt it vibrating in my pocket. Its Harper! I unlock my phone screen to see what he wrote.

"Everything is in place and Lucas and Jacob may have ate some of the sausages. Anyway we found our hiding spots and are waiting for the signal. You coming home soon?" He texted me. I text back with a simple, 'Yes'.

I finish the remaining of the corn dog before throwing the stick into the trash bin. I approach Oikawa to find him watching Nariko and Rowan eating their corn dogs. Is he keeping an eye on them? Anyways, after everyone had their fun and are finally satisfied. We went to the parking lot to get in our car. I was basically trying my best to control my excitement as Oikawa drove us home. Too bad he could see through my excitement even when I try to keep my cool. He place his hand on my thigh while the other was on the steering wheel.

"What is it? Did you drink too much sugary drinks?" He chuckles.

"I'm just...feeling good" I look at him with the most genuine smile I'll ever have. He blushes as he try to focus on the road. I can't wait to eat the food!

"Do you have any thoughts of what day it is today?" He decided to ask and I knew he hasn't gave up on hope.

"What could there be so special about today?" I answered and tried to sound as disinterested as possible. He frowns. Soon we arrived home.

"Huh that's weird. I don't remember closing all the curtains when we left" Oikawa said after he parked the car.

"Did someone break in?!" Rowan got up from the back seat and lean his face close to the window to get a better look of the house.

"Stay here. I'll go check it out" Oikawa unbuckled his seatbelt and got out of the car. While he walk towards the house cautiously, I gave Rowan a fist bump. Not bad!

"Last one to the house is a rotten egg!" Rowan shouts as he got out of the car.

"You're on!" Nariko got out and so did I. We reached the house in time to see Oikawa open the front door. He turn around when he heard our footsteps.

"What are you guys doing?! This could be dangerous—!"

"Surprise!" He didn't even get to finish and was interrupted by the sound of party poppers and party whistles.

"Theres the birthday boy" Jacob put the birthday hat on Oikawa. He look at them then at me, extremely confused.

"I-I thought you forgot my birthday. Wh-What?" He bat his eyelashes at all of us as he had a hard time accepting what's happening.

"Can we come in?" Nariko was tired from standing and the others stepped aside for her to get in the house.

"Stop staring and get in" I gave Oikawa's cheek a gentle pat before taking his hand to bring him inside. Rowan following us from behind.

"Theres so many food!" Rowan and Nariko were looking at the food with their eyes lightning up.

"And theres gonna be more" Lucas point outside and they quickly race each other to the backyard.

"How have things been for you and Lucas?" I ask Akiko who's feeding Grace with a bottled milk.

"Amazing. Your advices really help, Y/N" She smiles at me.

"Enough talking! Are we getting in the pool or what?" Selena took off her clothes to show a swimsuit under it. She didn't even warn anyone and jump in the swimming pool. Me and Akiko laugh when Jacob got splashed by the water. He sighs.

"Such luck" He grins and was suddenly taking off his clothes until he was in his swimwear. Is everyone just wearing swimming suits underneath now? He got in the pool and began to chase after Selena. Run girl! Run!r

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 4.7K 16
It was the start of beautiful Saturday morning. Bright sunshine, clear, blue skies, what could possibly happen? I'll tell you what could happen. Your...
13.1K 668 25
"Can I entrust you with my future?" oikawa x reader cover by: 蒼井 in pixiv summary: (f/n) is an unknown writer and artist, and oikawa tooru is her fan...
177K 5.9K 13
You're just a lonely highschool student, you have no friends and nothing to live for. The only thing that keeps you going is your love to create art...
148K 3.6K 37
#1 in AobaJohsai among 3.18K stories #12 in AnimexReader among 11.8K stories #1 in OikawaToru Oikawa Toru and Y/N were the perfect couple. People use...