She can easily kill you.

Da someoneonthisworld

COMING BACK TO WATTPAD IN FULL- STAY TUNED (SCEKY will come back completed on wattpad with some edits to the... Altro

PART 1 : the agency
She can easily kill you.
Chapter 1: The Bubbly teenage girl
Chapter 2: I know it's messed up
Chapter 3: My life and two dorks
Chapter 4: he was a lost man
Chapter 5: hello partners
Chapter 6: I could survive a..guy right?
Chapter 7: I'm not a 'just a girl'
Chapter 8: I can take my weapon anytime I want!
Chapter 9: Never underestimate a woman with willpower
UHM WTF THANKS

GOOD NEWS sceky is BACK here

3.6K 46 14
Da someoneonthisworld

I am publishing the chapters again!

Note: For now I'm publishing chapters without much editing. That means there might be some grammar mistakes, or slight inconsistencies in the story. I also don't really like a lot of the more romancde side of the story so I will edit to make it better soon! I also want to give Chloe a bit more depth as not all chapters represent her true character as I have in mind.

Note, cast: I will not be adding a cast because they are original characters and havent really found people i thought fit. Also despite the names in this story being quite basic and might me assumed 'white', they are not all white. Diversity is extremely important. In particular, for Chloe , i want her to represent a strong woman that you can relate to in some ways, i dont want to exclude people from this. I will work on better descriptions of character's appearances to present them better.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

309 27 27
-----Skylar Prowse is a top-level government assassin, an intelligent -yet dangerous- asset to the central intelligence agency. Being put on watch by...
314K 8.3K 42
She's troublesome. He lives for trouble. Both embedded with their own secrets and lies. A girl who's self-destruction leads her to a camp for delinqu...
361K 19.4K 43
"You're forcing me to work with them and I'm telling you now that I can't do it." "You've worked with teams before." "Yeah, but none with a jackass i...
93.6K 3.2K 56
"Do you normally make-out with the people you're hired to kill? It doesn't strike me as very professional." "Put the gun down," Gabriel panted, not...