𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞 π“π‘πšπ§ 𝐀 𝐌𝐒π₯π₯...

By kpopclownoncrack

In a universe where everyone is told how long they'll live at a certain age with a mark on their neck. Kim Y... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14

11

89 7 0
By kpopclownoncrack

[ time: 20/06/2021 ]

{ Hyejoo pov }

"You haven't seen Y/N around?" Chuu asked. "No, Why?" I said back. "I haven't seen her this whole month," she replied.

"What?! A whole month?!" I asked. "THIS ISN'T A JOKE RIGHT? IS SHE OKAY?!" I said. Wait... why do I care?

"Yeah, I haven't seen her... her company said she left to Seoul," Chuu said. "Then who runs it?" I asked.

"This girl called Hyunjin, she was her assistant I think," Chuu said. "Do you have her number?" I sighed. "Yes, I'll send it," she said.

I ended the call. "Why did you run away?" I mumbled. I wonder... did she want to go to her grave? 

{ Y/N pov }

One last day in Korea before I move to Canada tomorrow. I kneel on the ground in front of her grave. 

"I'll miss you," I smiled. I put the flowers on the grave and stood up. I soon felt raindrops hit my face. Hm... I didn't bring an umbrella.

"Bye Gowon-ssi," I smiled once more and left. I walked out of the cemetery. My hotel wasn't far from here so I decided to walk in the rain.

"YA! Y/N!" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 305K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
193K 8.7K 107
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
11.7M 302K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
763K 20.6K 76
α€™α€„α€Ία€Έα€Ÿα€¬ α€œα€°α€žα€¬α€Έα€α€½α€±α€€α€­α€―α€€α€šα€Ία€α€„α€Ία€”α€±α€α€²α€·α€†α€›α€¬α€α€”α€Ία€™α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€±α€™α€šα€·α€Ία€€α€­α€―α€šα€·α€Ία€‘α€α€½α€€α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€· α€‘α€α€»α€…α€Ία€α€½α€±α€€α€―α€žα€•α€±α€Έα€™α€šα€·α€Ί α€‘α€α€»α€…α€Ία€’α€±α€«α€€α€Ία€α€¬α€™α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€«..... #စဝ်ခ...