SMILE.┃ park jongseong ✔︎

page_sandy द्वारा

❝ Fuck off. ❞ He's the type of man she despised. It all started when a girl, whose paranormal disability was... अधिक

Characters
Prologue
Chapter 001
Chapter 002
Chapter 003
Chapter 004
Chapter 005
Chapter 006
Chapter 007
Chapter 008
Chapter 009
Chapter 010
Chapter 011
Chapter 012
Chapter 013
Chapter 014
Chapter 015
Chapter 016
Chapter 017
Chapter 018
Chapter 019
Chapter 020
Chapter 021
Chapter 022
Chapter 023
Chapter 024
Chapter 025
Chapter 026
Chapter 027
Chapter 028
Chapter 029
Chapter 030
Chapter 031
Chapter 032
Chapter 033
Chapter 034
Chapter 035
Chapter 036
Chapter 037
Chapter 038
Chapter 039
Chapter 040
Chapter 041
Chapter 042
Chapter 043
Chapter 044
Chapter 045
Chapter 046
Chapter 047
Chapter 048
Chapter 049
Chapter 050
Chapter 051
Chapter 052
Chapter 053
Chapter 054
Chapter 055
Chapter 056
Chapter 057
Chapter 058
Chapter 059
Chapter 060
Chapter 061
Chapter 062
Chapter 063
Chapter 064
Chapter 066
Chapter 067
Chapter 068
Chapter 069
Chapter 070
Chapter 071
Chapter 072
Chapter 073
Chapter 074
Chapter 075
Chapter 076
Chapter 077
Chapter 078
Chapter 079
Chapter 080
Chapter 081
Chapter 082
Chapter 083
Chapter 084
Chapter 085
Chapter 086
Chapter 087
Chapter 088
Chapter 089
Chapter 090
Chapter 091
Chapter 092
Chapter 093
Chapter 094
Chapter 095
Epilogue
Special Chapter
Author's note + Explanation

Chapter 065

4.2K 380 326
page_sandy द्वारा

ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻
Play the song from above⬆️
Song:"Kiss me more" by Doja cat ( ft.SZA )

(A/n; Ojay Park Jongseong I C U🙄stpah makin me swerve istg)

HELP HE LOOKS SO MFING ETHEREALCDCKNDNDJKDJDKD2WEJHDJDSFJ

« pennywise »

Mijin's hand almost dropped the popcorn bowl inside her hand when she noticed Jay being a literal baby as he snuggled up close to her without a warning.

The way how he cutely hugged her arms....It tickled the bottom of Mijin's crimson heart to see him being a mild child right next to her when the ghost showed up on the television.

What just happened?

Was is it the same agitated playboy whom Mijin had first met? Squinting his eyes in a horrified manner, the boy prayed although the ghost was just an imitation on the huge screen. Mijin froze at her current position as she's being closely hugged by Jay as he hid behind her arms.

❝ IS IT GONE YET? ❞ , panicked Jay while slightly eyeing over the screen although he's traumatized internally after the sudden push out of the horrific images.

❝ Yeah, it is... ❞ Mijin just suspiciously munched on her popcorn but she didn't foresee another terrifying monster popping and that made Jongseong yelp while squeezing her even tighter while hugging.

She could barely breathe.

❝ Yah, that wasn't funny! Why did you clown me? It's not gone yet. ❞ Jongseong complained about a petty expression as he eyed his girlfriend pouting back as well before unbelievably eyeing him back.

❝ What? ❞ Mijin even leaned in closer to scan his pure soul which was suffering from shock with loud heartbeats. And now her dumbfounded yet beautiful stare increased his anxiety?? The boy smirked at Mijin's sudden development which was inching closer to his face as if she's gonna kiss him-SIKE, he thought so.

❝ Oo, you gonna kiss me or some? ❞ , the flirt questions while annoyingly wiggling his thick brows.

❝ Bro, are you really that afraid of ghosts? ❞ Mijin still couldn't believe that his weakness was ghosts as she ended up cackling so hard while patting his arms since she didn't wanna break any of his lavish furniture with her curse.

❝ It's not funny. ❞ Jay added onwards as he rubbed his skin to shrug the goosebumps away from sticking to him. Mijin on the other hand was struggling to not blurt out more of her ear-raping wheezes since she found it pretty funny cause he's being a mighty asshole when the boy's actually so damn afraid of ghosts.

❝ Oops, guess I'll have to dress up as Pennywise on Halloween. ❞ , Mijin randomly spat out a pun as Jay could only gulp down his saliva in a panicking manner. He didn't wanna be that scared as a man but the boy could barely dominate bravery over his phobia.

❝ Yah, I'll kiss you if you keep joking like that. ❞ , Jay threatens.

Mijin with her unfazed expression smirked, showing that she ain't scared of him when she internally was panicking cause her cursed smile didn't work on him.

❝ Hah, what kind of threat even is that-❞ Just when the naggy girl was mumbling her comments, Jongseong did his fast move so suddenly with pressing his glossy lips on hers with a smirk as he told.

Mijin's adrenaline kept on pumping high as her lips got sealed by Jay as he was winning her heart again. The embarrassing kiss lasted for a few seconds before Jongseong refrained himself as a gentleman and not pushing Mijin too far by surpassing the necessary amount of skinship.

Disengaging their coral lips from being attached to each other at the hot seconds, Jongseong smirked as his reddish face looked away. Mijin's quite flustered as a shy bean but she blamed it on Jay for having her heart pace that fast.

❝ You douchebag! ❞ , she exclaims whilst slapping on the arm as if she could strangle him to death any minute soon.

❝ Hey, I keep my words and it wasn't like you didn't enjo-❞ Before more of his shameless words would escape, Mijin just cut him off by hitting him with a pillow from the couch.

❝ Ouch, it hurts Jinjin. ❞ The smirking boy groaned, making his soulmate even more concerned since he sounded so serious. She didn't mean to hurt him on purpose....especially with a pillow. ❝ Omg, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to, was I being so harsh? ❞ The girl's face scrunched, thinking that she fucked up and what if Jay's sick of her intense behaviours now? The concern on her face expressed how much she's worried for him and that the she still cares.

❝ Aha, and now you're in my arms. ❞ Sneakily wrapping his arms around her waistline, Mijin's surprised at this punk who just tricked her to be inside his arms.

❝ You ras- ❞

The extroverted boy just stopped being so dramatic and cooly pulled her closer to his embrace as the next thing he knew was her situating next to him on the lying position as they just hugged in silence.

❝ You're my little spoon now. ❞ The lover boy softly planted a kiss on her head before ruffling her head as he exhaled deeply. Mijin's confused by the goofball suddenly sighing but it was in relief. The relief that he'd finally found someone to teach him the true colours of love.

❝ Thank you for being my soulmate Mijin-ah. ❞ , Jay confesses with a raspy voice as he's turning a bit drowsy after a tiring day but it's finally spent with someone who truly loves him for who he was although Mijin's too shy to admit it.

❝ Gee your romantic ass do be popping so out of the blue. ❞ The girl said a pun although she knew that Jongseong sincerely dedicated those words to her heart after all.

❝ No, I really do love you. ❞

Mijin didn't respond for a few moments as she just enjoyed the silence while being hugged by his warm arms as their soulmate auras were bonding as well.

Maybe she'd also noticed the advantages of Jongseong throughout the time.

Was it safe for her to tell him that she loves him too?

❝ Don't you have anything to say to me? ❞ Judging from the nosy tone, Mijin could easily assume that he wants her to return the mutual feelings as she's also thinking of debating the rightful words to speak.

Jay can swear on the god that he's never brought anyone close to both his hearts and mind as much as he's doing to Mijin. She can also be taken as the only woman whom he had first loved and will always love, sincerely.

❝ I love you too. ❞ , mumbled Mijin with her heated cheeks.

Jay was sure that he didn't mishear, did he?

The four words clearly came out of Mijin's only mouth and he's sure that she opened to him at last. The girl avoided staring back at the grinning male behind her head since who was she kidding with. She's loving this man already, before it even hit her realisation.

❝ Hold on, can you repeat what you just said? ❞ The satisfied boy was being overwhelmed, yes since it's honestly so entertaining how she's growing closer to him even more.

❝ Bruh, it's not like you didn't hear anything. ❞ Mijin playfully rolled her eyes as this dude was planning to make her say that on repeat again.

❝ It just sounds so nice cause it came from you. ❞ His manly cologne was still aware so Mijin could sense the addicting scent coming from him as she managed to turn her head around, daringly facing him with a huge grin as well.

❝ I love you, okay? ❞ Squishing his bready cheeks, the girl finally returned the wanted answer given from her true heart and love.

Jongseong sighed again, even louder to express how touched he was as he just buried Mijin close to his presence. He didn't wanna let her go.

Even if he must.........

« end of a chapter »

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

156K 8.3K 53
❝ i'm happy you don't see me as some lowlife-outcast. ❞ ❝ i wish all us other socs could see you for who you really are, and not just for your money...
436K 19.4K 35
❝ 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘢 𝘮𝘢𝘴𝘬 ? ❞ ❏ 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘯'𝘴 𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳 ? 𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰�...
23.9K 996 55
~"𝐖𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐧..."~ ~"𝐑𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮...
404K 20.9K 43
[✧.* 𝙁𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙝 ✧.*] 'ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴄᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴏꜰ?' "ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ, ᴇꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟʟʏ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ." 'ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ? ᴛʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ᴍʏ ᴡɪꜱʜ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ.' START: 15.12.2021 END: 2.4.2022 R...