welcome to demon school iruma...

Galing kay lowerbirth

you are the son of one of the greatest demons alive but you were not a very good son, you did so many thing t... Higit pa

bio
back home
first day on the job
visiting old friends
first day of class
ambition
clubbing and classes
nicked
celebrations
getting a second chance
student council
new election
welcome back party gift
Helping.
opening up
exam helper

rank up test

138 6 0
Galing kay lowerbirth

Hello boys and girls here is the next chapter of my welcome to demon school Iruma-kun, which I hope that all of you reading are enjoying it as much as I am in writing it for you. Now I won't keep you to long so my question of the day and that is what out of all the ways we have seen you can get your rank increased in welcome to demon school Iruma-kun was your favourite and why? For me and this might be a manga spoiler but it is when they had to do a music festival which I can't wait to see in the anime. Now that I'm finished saying that and sorry for spoiling what will happen in season... Three or four, depends how many episodes it gets. Anyway with that all said and done let's get on with the story.

Y/n POV

I sat on one of the rocks of the area where they will be playing cannonball execution which when I looked around I didn't see any castles or Cayman but dad has told me the rules of the game have changed quite drastically, when Asmodeus was finished explaining the history of the game Iruma looked quite worried.

Iruma:"t-that's terrible..."

Asmodeus nodded.

Asmodeus:"well however, there are a lot of casualties so now..."

He held out a rater normal looking back with the bablys crest on it.

Asmodeus:"well just use this ball to practice."

Iruma:"I see..."

He looked at me for some reason as Yamigedo was slivering around my body like he was some sort of snake.

Iruma:"didnt you say you did the only version dad when you were in bablys."

I thought back to my school days when I played the game.

Flashback

3rd POV

We see y/n as well as the one hundred demons and the rest of the pupils of bablys throwing Caymans at his enemies on both teams which were the schools of Levialon and Jackapo institute, who were both in the Levianlon school since y/n and his arm had taken over Jackapo institute. Even though y/n was outnumbered at least two to one y/n did come out victorious standing atop a pile of body's of lady Levi and lord Belial children. Both the enemy academy's had many holes in them as well as some things getting stolen.

Back to present.

Y/n POV

I nodded.

Y/n:"yeah but I think Asmodeus it taking things out of proportion, it was quite civilised."

Iruma:"I see."

Then Asmodeus leaned in which got Iruma attention.

Asmodeus:"once you enter the castle grounds, even though there's only one enemy to kill, everyone needs to work together to defend it..."

Then he gestured to an area that had chalk lines on it which to me is making this game look more and more like a dodgy ball.

Asmodeus:"but for now, to save time and costs, well decide the territory into two."

Iruma:"that's efficient!"

As Asmodeus explained on this game really was just a copy and paste of of Dodgy ball the ground that the humans have. They even played the game just like dodgy ball but I am a little worried about Iruma since when his class play against him it will be like a child against a professional team off there rocker's. Then by the time I focused back on Iruma eh was on all fours mumbling to himself so I stood up and walked towards him to give him some encouraging words in hopes of helping him. Before I could teach him what felt like his whole class appeared with smiles on there faces since I guess they also like this game.

Jazz:"let us join in practicing too!"

Then Clara handed them the ball while Iruma seemed to relax a little.

Iruma:"now that I think about it, how am I going to manage to dodg-ge!?"

Before he finished his last word a ball came towards his head but his dodging ability kicked him causing his body to tilt a little to his left. The ball he dodged did some really serious damage to the area behind Iruma which would have killed him if Iruma didn't dodge, when I looked to who threw it I wasn't surprised to see sabro.

Sabro:"a killing tournament in order to raise our rank... Naturally, these rules might as well habe been made for me!!"

He got ready to throw another ball like he was playing baseball, but this time it was at Garp but he pulled out his sword handle and using his wind magic two hit the ball in two sending each half in different directions. One of the balls was heading for kerori where as the other was heading for Agares. While these half balls were heading towards them they both stopped them in similar ways, Kerori stopped hers by freeze it in ice where as Agares stopped his half ball by summoning a earth spike to block it. Iruma looked like he was about to have a panic attack seeing just how much stronger these guys are to him, I walked over to Iruma.

Iruma:"I need a special training."

Quickly I placed my hand on his shoulder since I have a good idea of a trainer for Iruma, Iruma looked up at me.

Y/n:"okay Iruma, I have two people in mind but I must as you a question, would you ant to see the inside of a netherworld jail?"

Iruma shook his head side to side which I did expect since if Iruma was even in a human prison he would decently have a bad time.

Y/n:"okay so now we only have one more choice."

I picked Iruma up and placed him under my left arm.

Dont own and like this.

I rushed out of the area we were in to get to dad's office, while rushing past all of the kids in this school Iruma was creaming since I now know that he must see this as a roller coaster. Once we reached dad's office I stopped putting Iruma back on his own feet, Iruma looked like he had just saw his life flash before his eye, guess it must have been a good ride for him, I looked at Iruma before I was about to open the door.

Y/n:"okay Iruma, here is probably the best person to train you."

I opened the office which made dad look up from what he was working one.

Y/n:"sorry to interrupt dad but Iruma is here to ask if you could give him some special training."

Dad nodded.

Sullivan:"I see, send him in."

I nodded and looked back at Iruma.

Y/n:"now this is where I must leave you young one, be good for your grandpa."

Iruma nodded and went into the principal office while I went to go to the staff dorm area since I would like to see if it has changed since my time as a student.

Small timeskip to the teachers dorm.

I looked at the feather large ground of builds which were all different shapes and sizes, with horns, wings or spikes sticking out of them. All this was inside a small wall with only a gate to let you in.

Don't own and best I could find also when I checked the wiki for Iruma-kun I was surprised to see that the teachers dorms didn't have anything written on it and I'm writing this in 30/8/21. Also I'm using the manga for this one so sorry if the layout sounds weird.

I jumped over the gate since I didn't need to open it, while I walked in I knew that the first room was a common area for people to have fun in. When I reached the front door I used my key to open it up and what I saw inside was what you would see out of a manga, posters, shelves with a lot of random stuff in it, clothes line in the corner, food and other such miscellaneous items kicking about. There were some staff members here too with some of them sitting on the couch playing games on the TV while I others were lying around or sleeping. When they saw me they were shocked.

Demon:"w-w-what are you doing here y/n!?"

I shrugged my shoulders since I'm not too sure myself.

Y/n:"well I'm a staff member so I thought that it would be nice for me to see it, don't worry I won't be here long, I'm just wanting to look around."

They nodded but they still all looked at me while I walked to the other door in the room to get to the elevator, when I reached the door I opened it up and walked on the other side which looked like it was a room where you expect some ritual, I looked at Otonja who waved at me so I waved and him and then the floor began to move up. When I reached the fourth floor living area it looked like what human movies depict collage dorms look like first day moving in, except hanging off the roofs were hammocks with some people sleeping in them. Things really haven't changed since my day.

Y/n:"we really are a strange people."

Angle POV

Also there may be some stuff people are uncomfortable with such as sexual assault, so if you don't like that then skip.

I walked into a back room after another one of my shows, I sat down on a chair as my familiar fat nuggets was with me. I picked him up and put him on my lap, then I began to stroke him but then my mind went to think about y/n no matter how hard I try to get him out of my mind since he is nothing more than a bastard who left me to clean up his mess. Then the door opened and I didn't even need to look to tell that it was valentino.

Valentino:"well done angel, that was one of your best performances yet, here's your cut."

He tossed some of the money onto the table which even without looking at I could tell that it won't be enough to live on. Then I heard him walk towards me as I felt a chill up my spine while I continued to stroke fat nuggets. Then I felt one of Val hands grab my cheeks and force me to look at him and I could tell that he wanted to use my body by his large creepy smile that seems so common on his face.

Dont own and most of you knew he would be showing up.

Valentino:"now, time for the closing act."

He forced me to kiss him even the resistance I did to move my face away from him but he over powered me, then he slid one of his hands down my body grouping me.

Small timeskip y/n POV

I looked out the window of the living room seeing Iruma outside with dad, I was sitting on the open window so that I would be able to come over to them to help.

Iruma:"thanks for giving me special training principal."

Dad pouted when he was called his proper total back at the academy.

Sullivan:"jezz, didn't u say to call me "grandpa" outside of school!'

Iruma:"s-sorry."

I chucked lightly as dad placed the ball on his index finger and spin the ball balancing it on top of it.

Sullivan:"well, shall I just throw it lightly at first?"

He then tossed Iruma the ball but they boy still looked nervous as he held the ball with both of his hands.

Iruma:'im not very good at this y'know..."

Sullivan:"you'll be fine if you just do as I say! Widen your stance a but more, and don't draw your right arm back too far...-"

Iruma did as dad told him to do and u knew exactly what dad was teaching him which to be fair on him will certainly even up the plain Feild.

Sullivan:"now shout as you throw the ball! Ribera!"

Iruma seemed a little confused but threw the ball and just before the ball was sent flying out of his hand.

Iruma:"Ribera!"

Then as he threw the ball a large light blu dragon appeared around the ball sending it flying in the air and with that spell on his side then he will surely be able to go toe to toe with most demons in the academy. Dad then mad a circle with his thumb and index finger while pointing the rest of the fingers up looking quite happy with himself.

Sullivan:"that'll wipe them all out! No problem!"

I burst out laughing as Iruma had a worried expression plastered on his face.

Iruma:"how is that no problem!? I'm not going to use magic!"

Sullivan:"but why? Isn't it easier?"

It's hard to tell you is meant to be the grand kid at times in there relationship, Iruma then composed himself.

Iruma:"well... This magic is yours and dad's power, isn't it? So it's something like... Cheating, this time, I want to try doing something with my own ability. So I hay why, magic is..."

Then dad rushed to Iruma and grabbed both of his hands looking happy while Iruma seemed a little confused by all of this.

Sullivan:"oh! Hoho! I see~ you should know, though it will be difficult~"

Iruma:"well, yeah. I guess..."

Then Iruma hands began to lightly glow which confused Iruma before dad let his hands go, Iruma looked down at his hands.

Sullivan:"I merely strengthened your hands! With this, it will be a fair fight, right?"

Iruma smiled looking up at dad.

Iruma:"thanks! Grandpa!"

Then dad began to hug himself like he use to do when I was growing up but to Iruma it had him worried.

Iruma:"wh- what's wrong, grandpa?"

Sullivan:"I'll keep this memory deep inside my heart forever!!"

Iruma:"memory?"

Dad then composed himself and turned around, he looked back at Iruma.

Sullivan:"in out!"

Iruma:"huh?"

Sullivan:"considering your special training, there is one person who gives better advice than me!"

Then opera appeared from behind a corner holding one of the balls with a lot more behind him, I got my phone out and began to record since I knew this looked to be a right laugh.

Opera:"then allow me to be your opponent."

Then opera threw the ball at Iruma at incredibly high speed.

Opera:"iruma-sana, you may be skilled in avoiding blows, however... In order to raise your rank, you need to hit the enemy. First let's try catching the ball."

Iruma then ducked under the ball being sent his way and avoided the rest opera kept throwing at him like a pro.

Angel POV

I lay on the ground a Val closed the door behind him after he was done using me for what he wanted to, them y/n came into my head but all I want is for that bastard to get out of my head. While I was begining to get angry I felt fat nuggets lick my cheek which did bring a little smile onto my face knowing I still have him no matter how bad things here get. I stood up and picked fat nuggets up, I walked out of the room taking the money as I did so while wondering what Gartos will make of all this.

Timeskip a few days.

I looked as Iruma got off of the ground as he had dodged another ball, I was sitting on a bench in the gymnasium of the academy looking at Iruma.

Iruma:"one more time!!"

I ate another crisp looking at Iruma still can't catch a ball, be just Dodge's them, opera complied with his wishes and threw another ball at Iruma who stood firm, keeping his eyes on the ball at all times. Then as the ball got closer Iruma reached to the ball and did manage to catch it after many failed attempts. Both Iruma's friends who decided to join him to help him through this ran to him while me and Yamigedo kept eating crisps.

Y/m:"good job Iruma!!"

While I glanced at opera I saw his ears point up which according to Iruma means that he is happy, he then got a serious look on his face.

Opera:"now! So that you don't forget what to do with your lower body, I'll have you practice when you get home!"

Iruma dropped the ball from his hands as he looked at opera.

Iruma:"yes!"

Opera continued to train Iruma hard till the sun was setting though by that time all three of the kids were asleep leaning against the wall. Then dad came in and saw the sight before him.

Sullivan:"well, now, looks like you've finished preparations."

Opera:"yes sir, all of them."

I looked to opera and dad wondering if they were planning to train all of the kids or not, or maybe it is something else and I'm as think as pig shit to realise it.

Timeskip to the day of the execution cannon ball.

I stood next to kalego as he was looking at the rest of the misfits class, in his hand he was holding up a ball.

Kalego:"now then, I'll just confirm that you all know the rules. All of you will stand on the infield, one person on the outfield, those who are stuck with the ball must go to the outfield. Attack from the outfield until one team is completely defeated. You can use magic on the ball, but you are not allowed to use magic against opponents. Rank evaluation will be proportional to the students rank in each team, the time limit is fifteen minutes, the ball touches the ground once is safe, and face contact is a foul."

He looked at me as I nodded and picked up a box which had arm bands in them with the letter A and B for each team to wear. Kalego took out of of the A arm bands and looked at me.

Kalego:"distribute the armbands for both A and B team amongst them, once they're on, find your place on the court."

Then Yamigedo appeared jumping past my shoulder and picked up different armbands to give the the students. As my familiar was handing out armbands I placed the box onto the floor and decided to sit down since I've got nothing better to do, I pull out my phone and get ready to record the game as dad had asked me to. Once all of the students were handed there armbands they each walked off to there respective sides of the Feild. Then when Iruma and Asmodeus started to head in different directions I could hear Yamigedo snickering behind me, when the two boys realised the different directions they were heading they stopped and looked at eachother. Then Asmodeus turned to kalego.

Asmodeus:"hey! I think there's something wrong with the grouping!!"

Kalego:"we must strictly distribute strength equally."

Kalego then turned around and held his hand up.

Kalego:"no objections. Go and line up."

Both boys went over to there sides but before Iruma was on the court I went over to him and placed my hand onto his shoulder, he looked up at me.

Y/n:"look... Good luck kid."

Iruma smiled at me and nodded and then went into the Feild as both teams were ready to play.

Kalego:"well then, cannon ball execution commence!"

The team with the ball first was Asmodeus and they seemed to be discussing strategy's, as they were talking they hadn't realised that jazz had used his magical ability to take the ball. By the time they realised the ball had been taken from them it was too late as Jazz handed the ball over to sabro, Kerori then raised a ice pillar from the ground to protect herself but when sabro saw it I think he thought that it was a challenge.

Sabro:"too weak!!"

He threw the ball at her as hard as he could and it smashed through the ice pillar that she erected but the crashed caused the ball to lose some of its momentum so she only got lightly bounced. Then caim caught the ball which means that Kerori is safe and sabro is out, at least until caim crossed the line to give the over to Elizabetta while lying on his back to peek up her skirt. When he was declared out some of his team kicked the crap out of him. This is the point that my mind begins to zone out as I feel strange, like something happened or is happening that I should know about. I don't know how long I was out for but when I looked back at the game the whole Feild was fucked up and the only people left were Iruma and Asmodeus. Then fire surrounded Asmodeus before slowly dieing down a bit.

Asmodeus:"using full power, and full power only. I will honer my etiquette as the demon Asmodeus Alice, and come at you seriously!"

Iruma seemed a little shook up by this but soon the boy regained his composure and put on a brave smile.

Iruma:"I will definitely catch it!!"

Then I heard someone come down here so I looked back over my shoulder to see that the student council was here along with Iruma girlfriend. When I looked back I saw that Asmodeus then began to pull back the arm which the ball which was now being covered in his flames, when looking at Iruma he didn't seem to sure of himself. Then after a second he rushed towards Asmodeus like a mad man confusing everyone what his end goal is here, Asmodeus threw the ball right at Iruma's chest which he seemed to catch but was getting sent back by the force of the throw. Then suddenly Iruma shifts his feet and begins to spin with the flaming ball in his hand, with each circle he spins the fire on the ball begins to spin around Iruma lifting him off of the ground, then he threw it right back at Asmodeus with the same amount of speed Asmodeus threw had hitting him on the shoulder. It was quite for a few seconds as we all just saw quite the sight before us.

Kalego:"the winner is team A!!"

Iruma's team then rushed towards him as did I since I really am starting to like this kid, when I reached him I wrapped him in a hug light enough not to break his bones.

Y/n:"great job kid! Using your enemy's strength against them."

I let go of Iruma and the rest of the class praised him for a few seconds until.

Kalego:"Iruma!"

Then something small was sent flying Iruma's way which he caught while kalego pointed his finger at him.

Kalego:"if I find that Asmodeus let you win on purpose in order to raise bit your rank position's there will be grave consequences... On both sides."

Iruma opened his hands revealing his new badge with a Beth rank on it.

Kalego:"Iruma, you are hereby promoted to rank two Beth."

Small timeskip to back at the house.

Iruma held up his badge to opera and dad as I wrapped my arm around his shoulder, though I he'd to bend down to do that.

Iruma:"somehow, I managed to rank up safely."

Opera:"safely?"

He then grabbed Iruma's wrists and looked at the burn marks on his hands.

Opera:"did you get burned 'safely' too?"

Sullivan:"as expected if Asmodeus."

Then opera let go of Iruma's wrist as the boy scratched the back of his neck.

Iruma:"well, uh, afterwards Asmodeus profusely apologized to me. I concentrated hard, but it ended up being a lot of fun. It's all thanks to the special training! So..."

Dad then started to run his hands together looking pretty happy with himself thinking Iruma was going to thank him.

Iruma:"thank you so much opera!"

Both dad and opera were shocked by this as opera ears pointed up immediately, opera then went to Iruma to high five him with both his hands while dad was shaking a little looking like he has just been stabbed in the back.

Y/n:"all your joy gone, how dose it feel dad?"

Sullivan:"wh-why... It was me... Who did the... I didn't do anything!!"

He ran over to opera with his hands in the air saying it was not fair while I went to Iruma and placed my hand onto his shoulder.

Y/n:"good job kid, now I would recommend you get some sleep tonight, tomorrow you will be deciding on classes tomorrow."

Iruma nodded while I don't know why but I'm glad he became my son.

And done hope that all of you enjoyed this chapter and please let me know what you thought of it if it is not too much trouble. Now for my question of the day and that is more so on dodge ball, how was the game played on your school? For mine we would play it on the basketball court and put benches at the front of the hoops, if you for his you would go the the bench of the team's side that hit you, if someone from your team threw a ball at you and you caught it you could either go back to your team or try to throw it into the hoop and get everyone who was out back in, aside from the the rest of the rules seemed normal. Now with that all said and done have a good life.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

4.2K 126 7
hizuki shoku a 15-year-old girl has been isekai into Mairimashita-iruma kun by truck-kun. When opening her eyes she was a 7-year-old child in an aban...
7.8K 221 14
♡undergoing editing♡ Your father was a demon and your mother was turned into one meaning as their offspring, you are one as well which is awesome but...
1.1K 15 16
Stuck in a demon world on the verge of war, Iruma Suzuki finds himself without memories of the past or how he, a human, ended up in the netherworld...
28.2K 1K 23
Iruma Suzuki x male reader M/n L/n was supposed to be the ruler of Heaven, the next Angel King. He was supposed to give the people hope and change bu...