Lust & Sorrow & Comfort | Jae...

By kimlyng

"You can't run away this time if we're both here." Doyoung doesn't know how he got involved with this couple... More

Introduction
十一
十二
十三
十四
十五
十六
十七
十八
十九
二十
二十一
二十二
二十三

2K 78 53
By kimlyng

Changes
They might drive you
half insane but
It's killing you to stay
the same but
It's all gonna work out
someday

- Changes by Lauv

Jaehyun was pissed.

Very, very pissed.

What was he pissed about? Well, Doyoung.

But more than that, he was pissed at himself.

Ever since he came back from America, he had noticed his boyfriend was very often being a little too close to Doyoung for his liking.

They were constantly together and it did not feel the best to a naturally over-possessive person like him.

But even worse, whenever Jaehyun would look at Doyoung's smile or hear his laugh, he would stop being mad at either of the two males.

It was stupid.

He was supposed to be annoyed that the new guy was getting so close to his boyfriend, and he was supposed to be mad at his boyfriend for being so close to someone that wasn't him.

So why wasn't he?

"Uh, hey, you okay hyung?" Jeno asked cautiously as he approached the older male.

The young mafia leader had been rolling his pen around in his hand with an annoyed look on his face for a long period of time while sitting in his office.

Jeno had just come to deliver a few reports that Mark had when he noticed how distracted the elder looked.

Jaehyun snapped out of his thoughts and looked up at the assassin who was staring at him with a questioning look.

He sighed and put his pen down as he rubbed his temples. "Not really."

Jeno set the papers down on Jaehyun's desk and sat down in the chair across from the distressed man.

"Want to talk about it?"

Jaehyun looked up at the ceiling while leaning back in his chair. "I don't even know what I would be taking about. Everything's confusing for me right now."

"Like what? I don't think anyone new has started targeting us right?"

"No, fortunately not."

Jeno let out a small huff as he thought about what else could be troubling the male.

"Is it the new members? I think they're pretty cool right?"

Jaehyun nodded. "Yeah, they're... cool."

Jeno tilted his head. "There was a pause there. Is something wrong with one of them? "

Jaehyun sighed again. "Not, well, not really I guess. I don't really know what's happening either."

Jeno leaned back in the chair thinking as Jaehyun started twirling his pen again.

He suddenly sat up and snapped his fingers. Jaehyun raised an eyebrow as he looked at the younger's triumphant face.

"I got it! Doyoung hyung has been getting too close with Taeyong hyung and your possessive ass is jealous."

Jaehyun scoffed but Jeno held up a hand signaling he wasn't done.

"Although, if you were just jealous, you wouldn't be confused, you'd just be jealous. But you're not."

"You're confused because you lack that jealousy whenever you're around Doyoung hyung aren't you?"

Jaehyun huffed and looked over at the young assassin. He placed his head in his hands while messing with his hair.

"Yes. Yes, Jeno I am. You're right. I don't know how the hell you figured that out, but you're fucking right."

"Now, what the fuck am I supposed to do about this stupid feeling?"

"I'm supposed to be jealous, not think they look really good when they're laughing with each other."

Jeno snorted and Jaehyun glared at him.

"What's so funny about this? I'm confused! Help me if you're going to stay here or else you can go play with your boyfriends you punk."

The younger chuckled and held up a hand. "You sound like me when Renjun first joined Neo Tech."

Jaehyun made a questioning look and Jeno sighed.

"Do you not remember? When Renjun first joined, he was always with Jaemin. But, I could never get mad at either of them."

"Why do I care about your four thousand word love essay?" Jaehyun said as he started looking through the file Jeno had set on his desk.

The said male tsked. "You choose to look at that now hyung? I'm just trying to help you you know."

"Yeah yeah, but I don't understand why your love story is so relevant here."

Jeno sighed at the elder's obliviousness. "Because, and don't get mad at me if it's far fetched, you might like him."

Jaehyun stopped flipping through the pages and stared up at Jeno with his jaw open.

"What did you just say?"

Jeno eyed the leader nervously. "H-hyung, it was just a suggestion."

Jaehyun slammed his head down on the desk and Jeno flinched at the sound.

"That sounded painful."

Jaehyun mumbled something incoherent and Jeno sighed. "Didn't catch that so I'm assuming you're telling me how much you love me."

Jaehyun lifted his head again and looked at Jeno straight in the eyes.

"No, I wasn't. I was questioning everything. You're fucking with my head Jeno. I am in love with Taeyong. That's it. Nothing else to it. No one else, especially not Doyoung okay?

Jeno shrugged. "Like I said, just a suggestion. I'm aware that you love Taeyong hyung. I'm just saying, I see the way you look at the two."

"There isn't much of a difference. You look like both of them with a lot of interest. I dare say even a sparkle sometimes."

"And besides, you seemed a little too defensive in that answer. Sounds like denial to me."

Jaehyun groaned. "But, I'm not. I'm not interested in him. I just, now I don't know at all! You're just making me more confused." He sulked as he glared at the younger male.

"Again, sounds like you're in denial hyung. Are you sure that you have absolutely zero interest in Doyoung hyung?"

"Yes! I'm sure!"

Jeno leaned forward and placed his elbows on Jaehyun's desk. "Are you really sure?"

Jaehyun gulped. "Ugh, I hate you so much."

The younger smiled sweetly. "That's my job."

The elder stood up with a roll of his eyes. "Whatever. I'm going to the training room."

Jeno got up as well and followed him out of the office.

They parted ways and Jaehyun walked down to the room reserved for shooting. He walked in and saw Doyoung already there, shooting a gun at one of the fake targets.

Jaehyun stood against the door and watched for a while. The older male shot a few more bullets before he put his gun down and stared at the floor.

"You're a good aim."

~

Hey guys :) I know this is three days late but have you guys heard Hot Sauce? It was amazing. What's your favorite b-side?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.6K 891 25
Step one, seduce your target. Step two, mess up their senses Step three, eliminate them. But, what if there's someone else? Book 1 of 3 part series ...
26.3K 1.1K 27
"You're supposed to be dead." "Not everything always goes to plan babe." Things weren't supposed to go this way... not at all. Nothing in Donghyuck's...
154K 4.4K 32
Kim Doyoung. A pretty cute and gay person who attends SM high. He often gets bullied by Jaehyun and Taeyong and their little gang. Jaehyun and Taeyo...