The girl unwanted

By manion13

Mudd is a girl who was born and her parents kept her as a slave. As mudd grows older she wants to run away u... More

The begin
16 years later
Torture
Chapter 4: where is grant?
Chapter 5: everyone who loved mudd or mudd loved dies
Chapter 6: grants p.o.v
Mudds p.o.v.
Grant p.o.v
Mudds p.o.v.
Grants p.o.v.
Mudds p.o.v
Grants p.o.v
And the secaret is out Mudds p.o.v
Grants p.o.v the house in the woods
Mudds p.o.v.
No ones p.o.v.
Mudds p.o.v.
Grants p.o.v.
Mudds p.o.v.
No ones p.o.v.
Mudds p.o.v.
A couple years later mudds p.o.v.
Another story
A new sires
Hey everyone

Grants p.o.v. Again

35 2 1
By manion13

I pulled into the hospital parking lot and grabbed Mudd and ran her in "help, she was attacked by her brother" I said as I ran over to a nurse "what is her name" asked the nurse as she put Mudd in a bed and ran to a room and told me to follow "her name is Mudd she is 16 and her family treats her badly" I said to the nurse as we got to an empty room. "Okay tell me what exactly happened" the nurse said "well, she called me to come pick her up and she was crying so I went over to her house and I looked through the window and I saw Nate pounce on her and start to punch her, so I ran into the house and punched Nate off of her and grabbed her and brought her here" I answered back to the nurse. I was still in Mudd's room waiting for some answers on how she would be when all the sudden the nurse came back and told me something I would have never guessed about Mudd.

IS MUDD GOING TO BE OKAY? IS SHE DEAD? AND WHAT DID GRANT FIND OUT? YOU WILL FIND OUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120 46 16
Eris was kicked out of school and out of her real family's life. One day a well-known prostitute found her, took her in and eventually became her dau...
5.7K 157 23
When Sophie moves away from her life in California she is faced with the new challenge of making new friends, being bullied, and boy problems. She ta...
969K 32.9K 49
This story talks about a man who fall in love with a maid, who doesn't love him, but he wants her so badly that he becomes like a monster. Well, at...
561 19 6
A man who married a woman who he thought was sweet,gentle at first turns out to be abusive and bad tempered.