Para siempre

By vanypie1516

This is a sequel to mi príncipe read that first so you can understand this story. Royce and jessa had their s... More

The baby
Busy schedule
California❤️
Besties
Disneyland
Hanging out!!!!
This is home
Amazing day
Wreck
Things are looking up
First day of school
Friends hangout
Anniversary
Lazy sunday
Shocking news
Surprise!!!
Ultrasound
Decorating the twins room
Suprise baby shower
Not feeling well
A family of 6
First day with twins
Newborn homecoming
Jenny's 7th birthday
Big news
Saying goodbye
First show
Last show
Are you ok?
Announcing the news
Whats next?
Plans

Geoffrey the nurse

76 8 0
By vanypie1516

Last night I didn't sleep at all trying to make sure that my princess was breathing and making sure she took her Medicine.

Today I got up and made my princess breakfast I made her pancakes with hash browns with orange juice and note card on the side.

I open the door and kiss my baby's forehead baby girl wake up I made you breakfast I whispered to her.

She slowly started opening her eyes up and I helped her sit up here you go baby

aww mi Amor thank you so much.

You're welcome baby girl today I'm your nurse.

can I get a kiss? Then nurse!!!.

Of course you can princess I go and lean in and give her the best Morning kiss possible and I bit her neck. she starts moaning and I know it's good.

I wanted more but I knew she's just was in too much pain instead I slowly backed away.

Next I went and got the kiddos up I made them a quick little breakfast and culled with them. I love morning cuddles with my babies.

I decided I would take them to grandma and grandpas house so that they can have a fun time playing with them and their baby cousin Luke Jill and derick's baby.

When I come back I see my baby moaning in pain baby what's wrong?

Jessa: I don't know baby I have a really sharp pain in my back area and my ribs.

Royce: omg baby girl are you going to be ok?

Jessa: I don't "ouch" know maybe when this pain goes away.

Royce: I'm going to stay right here with you baby don't you move im going to get you your pain medication.

I run downstairs and get Jess a cup of water and her pills I decided to make her some warm tea to help smooth her stomach.

When I get back I give Jess the pills and she drinks a little tea and falls asleep I kiss her forehead and turn off the lights.

I decided to let the kids have a sleepover with their cousins also so my babe can have peace and quiet.

I change into my pajamas and hop into bed with my baby.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 52.1K 64
{ Sequel to His Nanny .} * P.s This is not a stand alone book. You have to read the first book ' His Nanny' to get a good understanding of the charac...
12.7K 486 28
Fanfiction based on the 'Finding Sky' Series by Joss Stirling. Zhalia Benedict: the last and youngest sibling to find her other half. How can they be...
100K 2.6K 26
♡ SEQUEL IS UP ♡ Emily was trying to have a normal relationship with her boyfriend, but how can anything be normal when you're dating a well-known su...
400K 6.1K 34
THIS IS A DARK ROMANCE BOOK, DON'T LIKE IT? BE A NICE PERSON, JUST SKIP DON'T REPORT. "You are mine, Bella. Mine to fuck and mine to love. Say it." "...