The Outcome

Par pirate_heart03

They live in a dystopian society, where fun is outdated. No one is allowed to have fun, but a girl is looking... Plus

Chapter 1: The Government
Chapter 2: Regret
Chapter 3: Don't Push It
Chapter 5(short): WHAT
Chapter 6: Behind Their Backs
Chapter 7(short): The Power Within
Chapter 8: A Turn in the Story, Love
Chapter 9: The Outcome

Chapter 4: Mystery of Great Power

1 0 0
Par pirate_heart03

This visitor came to me as I was walking home. It was in an alleyway, dark as ever. We didn't have cars, since it encouraged our fun level.

I see a creature in front of me and they look as if they're covered in blood. Their eyes are glowing green. I take one step towards this creature and I suddenly see that their glowing like the moon. It looks like an owl.

I walked towards this creature, afraid, but hoping that maybe I may be of assistance.

The creature slowly approaches me as it turns into what looks like a human. I stand still in fear. I didn't know what this thing was. I didn't want to risk my life by moving.

I know this is wrong of me to say right now, but, "It looks like someone has stepped out of line. You have disobeyed the rules. I thought it was clear that no fun was allowed."

"Oh, you must be the administrator of this poor fashion.." A male voice echoed through the alleyway.

"No, I-I'm not," I tried to stay calm, but I had stuttered answering him.

"Then, who are you to tell me what to do?" He asked in a deep voice, somehow flattering me.

His voice had a tint of British, but mostly an American accent. It was like he was of great power, of great wealth.

"I am a part of the corporation. I work in The Outcome branch, you don't seem like the type to want to enforce the law," I said, nervous.

"So, you agree with me. I prefer to live how I want and I can," He said.

"I didn't say that now...What are you..?" I asked.

"I can morph into animals. I'm a part of another experiment within these walls. They want to bring back the fun. I just killed someone in The Outcome branch, but I won't kill you. I'm hoping to see you at our meeting," He said as he handed me their business card.

I never in my life had felt like this before. It just right away felt like he got me. I know I should be scared, but the thought of him somehow intrigues me. The thought of this group somehow intrigues me.

I just stood there, I was in shock.

I had to get home, and it was really late, so I started walking back.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

21K 582 157
Author: Xue Xiuhu Eight years after the end of the world, Wenzhu struggled to survive, and once he crossed over, but he reached a new end. The good n...
Kairos Par leigh heasley

Science-Fiction

843K 23K 28
Time travel is legal and Ada Blum is looking for love. But what happens when one of her charming bachelors from the past makes his way to the present...
135K 3.8K 93
https://m.shubaow.net/175/175017_1/#all Lin An, an apocalyptic young man with supernatural powers, was reborn before returning to the apocalypse. He...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...