For Centuries - Season 1 [Com...

Autorstwa MelisandeScott

*Featured in the Paranormal and Supernatural profile's reading list Blood-Thirsty Beasts (October 2021), in t... Więcej

Author's note
Episode 1
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Saturday Night At The Pearl, Volume 1. Episode 6A
Saturday Night At The Pearl, Volume 1. Episode 6B
Saturday Night At The Pearl, Volume 1. Episode 6C
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Saturday Night at The Pearl, Volume 2 - Episode 15A
Saturday Night At The Pearl, volume 2. Episode 15B
Saturday Night At The Pearl, Volume 2. Episode 15C
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Saturday Night at The Pearl, Volume 3. Episode 24A
Saturday Night At The Pearl, Volume 3. Episode 24B
Saturday Night At The Pearl, Volume 3. Episode 24C
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Episode 28
Episode 29
Episode 30
Episode 31
Episode 32
Saturday Night At The Pearl, Volume 4. Episode 33A
Saturday Night At The Pearl, Volume 4. Episode 33B
Saturday Night At The Pearl, Volume 4, Episode 33C
To be continued...

Episode 2

199 49 146
Autorstwa MelisandeScott

"Hot Blooded", New Constellations

The day after, I spent most of the afternoon out, walking in the streets, lost in my thoughts. I bought some books in a shop I loved, mostly poetry, and I went back to my apartment to read a little before going to my club. Then my phone rang.

"Mum, how are you? Are you ok?" My son, Ethan, was calling from Greece, on the last video call app he had made me install recently.

"I am fine, honey," I said.

He took off his sunglasses. He looked concerned. "Are you sure? This is not what Anna texted me. Look, I'm sorry, I should have stayed longer after Nicolas' funeral."

"No. It is ok, honey. Well, of course, I have been quite sad lately, but I am going to be fine. You do not have to worry about me." He did not look convinced but I did not want to tell him about the night before, about the painter. "I promise. I feel better. I just need time to process it. That is all. It is going to be fine. You know me. I can take care of myself."

He sighed and let it go. He knew how stubborn I was. "Alright. But please call me if you need me."

"Duly noted. You know, I sing again. It had been a long time, but I find it very cathartic."

He smiled. "That's a good thing."

"I hope your trip went as you wished. Do not forget to send me some pictures: I would love to know what you are working on right now."

"It's a portrait series. It's going well. I met amazing people. Look!" He changed the camera and showed me on the wall a few pictures he had printed. "I'll send you some stuff and you'll tell me what you think about it."

"It looks beautiful."

I heard a voice calling him. The camera went back to selfie mode, and he put his sunglasses back on. "I have to go. I miss you, Mum. Take care of yourself, ok?"

"I will. I love you."

"Love you too."

I smiled and went back to my reading. The light of day declined very early at this time of the year, and the pinky gold of dusk subtly invaded the apartment. I put down my book and looked through the window. It was almost time to choose my outfit for the night. Maybe I would sing. Why not.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

29.2K 2.6K 44
(Book 2) *complete* The first being Alberta. (Willa is not a retelling of Alberta it is quite different with an array of new characters who follow th...
2.8K 266 75
Book Two "WHY THE FUCK WOULD I BE OK. YOU'RE ASKING ALL THESE MOTHERFUCKING QUESTIONS LIKE YOU'RE SO CURIOUS ABOUT THEIR LIFE. DAD, I HAVE NOTHING AG...
74.4K 8.6K 87
Elise's life is never a bore. With unusual parents, mad scientist brothers, and a little sister who aspires to be a witch, who can say that she is or...
67.4K 2.2K 48
(UNDER EDITING- ON HOLD- super cringe) REWRITE OUT NOW!! Ambrosia Wine by @gigi666333 "WAIT! what did you say your name was?" " .... why?" "Don't w...