seventeen again ℘ katsuki bak...

semifilms

when y/n and katsuki's daughters quirk manifests, the two are turned into their 17 year-old selves. 𝘬𝘢𝘵𝘴�... Еще

𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧
better than ever
drop off
quirk
doctors office
elevator ride
quirk trainer...
i wanna have fun
messed up
the mall
a warning
blue cosmos
kumiko
normal
heart to heart
always
the end

one step back

4.6K 242 52
semifilms

consider voting on this chapter!
(poorly edited)
NOTE: i forgot people
like this book.....also is short sorry :/

"listen, kid—" you began just to be immediately interrupted by a louder voice from behind. "beat it, she has a boyfriend." an all too familiar voice boomed.

you've got to be kidding me. you internally rolled your eyes in irritation. you watched as the other boy ran off in fear without looking back.

"how did you find me?" you ask as you turned to face the blond. his face changed from furrowed brown and an angered expression to a relaxed one.

the teenager sighed as he made his way to the vacant seat across from you. "i know you pretty well y/n," he began. "and i came to apologize."

"oh?" you crossed your arms and leaned back into your seat "that's a first," you stated with sarcasm in your voice.

a huff slipped past katsuki's lips, "listen, what i said was out of line and i knew that when i said it—" he cut himself off mid-sentence with a frustrated grunt. "look what i'm trying to say is that i'm sorry and i want you to forgive me."

unbelievable.

"you're sorry and you want me to forgive you?" you asked for clarification, repeating your ex-husband's words. "yeah?" he nodded i confusion.

"that's what i said isn't it?"

"you're unbelievable, goodbye katsuki." you scoffed before excusing yourself from the situation.

this was typical katsuki bakugo. did he even hear himself? he wants you to apologize, everything is always about what he wants.

'i want to focus on being a hero.'

'i want to become the number one pro hero'

it's always about him and what he wants and you were sick of it. you speed-walked your way through the clustered halls of the mall in a rush to leave.

you were beyond upset with the man—boy—whatever, more than you were before.

he was going to have to try his hardest to earn your forgiveness.

and your heart...again.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

663K 23.5K 22
you're living in japan at the age of 22, as a professional artist. life is good. well, except for the fact that you're living with a ticking timebomb...
1.5M 45.4K 41
(Y/N) is a new student at UA high. She moved away with her dad a few years ago after her mom disappeared. While she lived here, her two friends Izuku...
542K 23.2K 22
midnight chats with burning wonder. ✦ katsuki bakugo x fem reader ✦ previously titled 'snack' 𝙖 𝘭𝘢𝘻𝘪𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝙗𝙣𝙝𝙖 𝙛𝙖𝙣𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 04...
274K 10.3K 38
"Oi! Turn around, ya Mute!" "I see that your manners only got worse, Katsuki." "And I see that you only grew uglier." When Katsuki Bakugou's missing...