underground tracks - beidou

By zuumiez

what happens after having to race against your boss in a big company? lowercase intended using they/them pro... More

characters + cars
one
two
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
school (โ•ฅ_โ•ฅ)
which one?
update
update?
new story!!
NEW STORY UPLOADED

three

517 29 10
By zuumiez

before we start! this story will be a flash back in the reader's pov. this will be childhood memory.

there will also be a TW for manipulation, yelling and emotional abuse. please skip this chapter if these topics make you uncomfy. in the next chapter i'll add a brief description with no detail. so don't worry about missing anything! :)

hope you enjoy, and thank you! ^_^

-------------------------------------------------------------

"but mom-"

"nu-uh. i don't want to hear it. you've been enough on that game for a whole week. you look pale sweetie!" you kept on pouting, wanting to just beat this boss. "you need to go outside, just pause it and you can get back to it tomorrow."

grumbling, you finally complied and went over to the door. 

"don't forget your new shoes i got you." putting on the sandals, you walked out the door. waiting for your mom to come out.

"come on, hold my hand." already reaching for her hand, you followed her steps to the loud commotion of summer time.

"mom i forgot to get my hat" you quickly said, looking up at your mother.

"its okay sweetie, we'll get you a new hat okay? the old one wasn't cute." the warm smile from your mother made its way into your eyesight. 

an hour went by, you got your new hat. getting tired of walking you wait for your mom outside of the public restroom.

the sound of slicing picked up your attention.

"fresh watermelon! come get it while it lasts!"

walking up to the bright stand, almost drooling over the thought of something to refreshing after walking for an hour in the sun.

"can i have one please."

"me too!"

another voice speaks up behind you. the orange hair is way to close to you. 

"um, back up please? you're a bit too close..." backing up from him you stare. 

"oh! i'm sorry. i have to stop doing that." he quickly apologizes and pays for your fresh snack as a gift. "anyways, i'm childe.  how about you?". 

"i'm y/n." you never talked to anyone, since you were homeschooled for most of your life. another reason of your mother dragging you outside is for you to communicate with people. she told you that homeschooling wasn't an option anymore. 

"y/n sweetie! sorry that took long- oh, you are?" your mother's voice could be heard approaching you.

"hi ma'am, i'm childe." 

'hm, he seems quite talkative.'

"well, it's lovely to meet you. but y/n and i have to get going!"

your hand being randomly dragged off, you look back at the confused looking boy. however, he smiles it off and waves you goodbye. 

you felt some way, you've never had a young friend. unless if they were family members.

"y/n sweetie, how about you go into your room. you can play your videogame. go on."

before you can say anything the door is being shut behind you. another door slam could be heard from outside.

rushing to the door and getting the cup you have hidden by the door. 

"why aren't you ready yet?!" a male harsh voice could be heard yelling.

"i'm sorry darling! i was out with y/n, i lost track of time."

"ugh, again..that kid. if you don't start behaving i might start taking my anger on that kid." 

your eyes widen, it's been a few times that your father has done this. but he has never interacted with you, or spoke about you.

"please! anything but them, i'll go get ready now!"

"hurry the hell up then! i have men waiting to see you."

the next day was your first day of school. you're mother wasn't there to wish you good luck, but you're father was.

"go on kid, don't get into trouble, and do your work."

getting shoved out the door, not having one second to prepare yourself. almost falling down the patio stairs, you hurry and head to school.

walking into class, asking the teacher where to sit, you get your stuff ready for class.

"hey! it's you!"

turning around after you got nudged, you see the same orange haired boy.

"uh, kyle? was it kyle?"

"no! childe, it's childe! but whatever, what are you doing here?"

"school?" 

he chuckled "i know that, but i've never seen you here"

"yeah, i got homeschooled." you looked back down, not having the energy to make eye contact.

saying goodbye to childe you walk home.

once you got home you saw your father waiting by the door. successfully not making eye contact you make your way in. the door is closed behind you, you didn't close it.  

"your mother isn't coming home in a few days, she has a..job to do" 

hearing him walk off, its your cue to head to the kitchen and get dinner ready for yourself.

you're used to this, getting home, not seeing your mom, and having to take care of yourself while trying to avoid your father.

eating dinner, doing homework, and getting ready for bed. 

many days passed without your mom coming home, your father being gone as well for most of the time.

-------------------------------------------------------------

this was a bit hard to write, but i did it. just to make it clear, this isn't to add more 'spice' into the story. it's to display some lives people have to go through. i will never put in triggering content for 'drama'

there will be triggering chapters coming soon. i will always put a TW before the scene or the chapter.

please warn me if there are any typos. i proof read, but sometimes i miss things >_<

thank you for reading and the recent support!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.1K 2.3K 45
you and cyno are childhood friends and adversaries, battling for the title of general mahamatra for years. however before a trial that would determin...
223K 13.2K 56
: อ€ฬ—โž› Passing out while studying for your exams was one thing- โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค But where did this blue menu screen come from?! โ–ท [ Welcome to Genshin Impact! We...
1.5K 55 9
<33 : ฬ—ฬ€โž› "๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฉ๐ข๐š๐ง๐จ๐ฌ." โ•šโ•โ•เฎ“เน‘โ™กเน‘เฎ“โ•โ•โ• ๐’๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’—๐’Š๐’†๐’˜ หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท๐–† ๐–™๐–Š๐–๐–™ ๐–‹๐–Ž๐–ˆ in which you hav...
37.1K 565 19
You, the male reader, Y/N, went to a company to begin your new work life but later did he know that his boss will join in his life and became part of...