"You're crazy"

Oleh SandlotSavage

"You're crazy" I said "Nah all you bebs" Lebih Banyak

Day one losers
Im in love yo
The date my homies😌✨
Wakin up in the mornin thinkin bout so many things
He aint game...or is heee
Dudeee
Dont do it
Whats it like?
In the jungle
Oopsie
What-
Why us?
Omggg
Okayyyy
Hmm
Ugh
Post
Idk what to call these
.
Parents
Im backkkk
Omgggg
Car?!
Vaca
Oops
Guess whos back
Im back bruh
The day he left me-
YALLLL
Back to normal
Oh no he didnt!
YALL WHAT?!
Okay moving on

Info lolz

309 2 0
Oleh SandlotSavage

Ok so this will still be a "y/n" story however I will have a character for you. If you do not like it or you want to be something else that is completely fine! But if you don't wanna have to be yourself or make up a character I've got you. I also have characters for the boys sisters.

Adrian (addi) Rodriguez
15
Plays softball,cheer,basketball,and volleyball. She tried skating and it wasn't for her.

(Isabela Sofia or isaqueen on tiktok)

Cali Palledores
12
Plays softball/baseball,soccer,volleyball,cheer, basketball, and she skateboards.

And yes that is Nessa Barret lmao just think of younger nessa like when she dressed like a vsco girl or sum.

Kenzie (zee) DeNunez
16
Doesn't really like sports. But she used to do volleyball and cheer.

Kayla (Kay) DeNunez
16
Plays volleyball and does cheer
(Kenzie's twin)

(Idk their @s sorry😭)

Haley Porter
13
Shy and only plays softball.

Selina (Tiny) Smalls
14
Likes volleyball and likes to watch baseball. Is polar opposites from Scotty.

Tessa (tess) Timmons
Likes all sports.
18
She typically has to parent the Timmons bro's bc their parents work so much.

Bella Grover Weeks
19
She doesn't like sports that much. And she is barely around due to the fact she'd rather be drinking or doing illegal substances. (That got dark but I imagine it runs in the family bc Bertram)

Miley (mouse) McClennan
10
Plays little league sports. And is not allowed to be at the sandlot due to Alan's "ego".

This child is prettier than me smh.
And now....
You!
So I'm just gonna say your 14 and you like all sports. And your character can be this lovely lady:

Idk her @ or any of the other girls sorry. You don't have to be her but you can if you want to lol.

Ok I'll get on w the story.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

33K 425 15
Right Field //Benny Rodriguez x Reader// (REWRITTEN) This story contains all of the elements of my first Benny x reader story, just rewritten way be...
9.7K 148 18
*COMPLETED* Y/n appears in The Sandlots movie and realized that she was in The Sandlots movie coming from the future 2023 to 1962. She ends up fallin...
8.8K 121 30
"All Benny cared about before you guys moved here was baseball. He said he never had time for girls." "What about now?" ...
251K 3.2K 52
When y/n's ex gets a girlfriend she wants to make him jealous. And lucky for her, benny Rodriguez owes her a favour.