Anything For You Beyonce

Crazwoolf123002

"I like you... can I put a ring on it?" ㅡ In which Jacob attempts a lyric prank on a stranger but ends up fal... Еще

Info:
Prologue
Stranger Danger
Le Text
Okay then...
Limeade
yEeTuS
... 🙃
Flaming Inferno
Amateur
internal screaming
yuppers
cereal
aNgEl
Okay then...????
hOyAaaaAAaaAaa
Congrats you're gay! 🥳🏳️‍🌈
thRivE mAh dOoD
UwU central pt.1
UwU central pt.2
UwU central pt. 3
UwU central pt. 4
Ya'll- I-
My Heart Went Oof-
Access Denied... not really
dEeP bReAtHS
wUt dA fUck iS thIs?
bOReD
Oh... how- lovely?
Q&A
Q&A (Answers pt. 1)
Q&A (Answers pt. 2)
Q&A (Answers pt. 3)
dAte nIghT pt.1
dAte nIghT pt. 2
Self Promo: Moon Lit Howls
dAte nIghT pt. 3
fOrK oFf
Sugar Daddy
Need to Scream
Microwaved Cat
Meeting the In-laws
Life Decisions
PROGRESS
you alive?
Triple Date
Panik
Got it
Cracked the Code... not
Suits and Rings
An Answer
Wedding Planning
vIbEs aNd sCarEs
nerves
하얀 champagne 버블에 shower
Happily Ever Bonkers
Epilogue: Little Munchkins
Epilogue 2: Grown up
Under Editing

Reflect

456 36 69
Crazwoolf123002

^ that moment when you and your friend have a whole ass debate about which ship is better: Johnten or Taeten but it's obviously Johnten

Kevin was feeling better now. Not only did he recover from being sick but as the time passed things felt like they were lightening up.

Jacob's 20th birthday had come and gone. It had been, to no one's surprise, a chaotic day that Kevin was sure to remember.

Let's name off the pairs and the shit they did, shall we?

Juyeon had snorted salt for some reason. Eric nearly jumped onto the chandelier as soon as Sia's infamous song came on.

Oh, by the way! Eric's threat to dye his hair pink... he went through with it. It actually looks really good.

Resuming...

Haknyeon forced them all into truth or dare just to force his boyfriend into kissing him. It worked. Poor Sunwoo was redder than a tomato by the end of it.

That truth or dare game actually did wonders in the love department. Sangyeon and Chanhee finally got together because of it so... that was eventful.

Hyunjae talked about his crush on his mysterious internet friend (*cough cough* Hwall) and how much he wants to meet him. Kevin's little brother then avoided him the rest of the night like a goddamn coward.

Changmin and Younghoon? Only the usual stuff here:
*dolphin screeching*
*tired boyfriend sigh*
*insert Bbangkyu lovey dovey bullshit*

Markhyuck and Changlix attended and they were also being lovey dovey in their own special ways. Markhyuck especially... they seem to show affection by bickering. Interesting how that works.

Poor Chan remains single. Not a lover in sight... other than food. Dear God that man consumed more of that than anyone else. Chan x Food anyone?

I mean, it certainly isn't Chan x Sleep. That man doesn't even know what sleep is! It's true and you know it.

Anygays, so shit had went down and Kevin questioned himself and how he'd somehow maintained the last remaining bit of his sanity.

After everyone had left, Kevin and Jacob were left alone in their spacious mansion to clean up all of the aftermath of the chaos.

That gave them the time to have the conversation to set the wedding day in stone. June 25th was the day they had set. (A/N: fun fact. That's my little sister's birthday.)

It was fast approaching now so Kevin felt a little antsy. He couldn't focus in his classes or at work. His mind was preoccupied with thoughts of his marriage.

Not even Dispatch's flashing cameras could snap him out of it. He was just grateful that he didn't have any scheduled interviews between now and then.

Everything had finally been smoothed over with the wedding planner. They were going to get their own version of a fairytale wedding.

Kevin designed most of everything because.... why shouldn't he? He had the talent so why not use it?

Bet most of you just said 'can't relate.' or some shit like that. Honestly, mood... but I bet you're actually talented but you don't realize it.

Anyways, so the wedding is a go and Kevin's freaking out... in a good way. He's just so excited that he can't contain it in his body.

So here he was, at 3 am, evaluating his life up til now. All the ups and downs, twists and turns.

Two weeks. In two weeks he was going to get married. Dear God.

It had become a habit at this point to read all of the texts he and Jacob had sent to each other.

The memories of what he'd been doing as each text was sent made him smile. What he was feeling wasn't quite nostalgia, but it was pretty damn close.

The first one. The lyric prank.

At that time, he'd been sitting in his room and bored as hell. His parents were both abroad so he couldn't talk to them.

Hwall was out with friends so he couldn't pester him.

His own friends were almost all either working or doing homework so they weren't an option.

He'd mentally prayed for someone come along and essentially cure his boredom.

'A friend that would always be there for him, by his side.'

Then that message popped up and triggered his inner Beyhive and then his world was changed forever.

A stranger at the time, had Kevin almost instantly calling him his soulmate.

He was fun to tease and just a joy to talk to. Kevin still can't tell you exactly when he fell for Jacob, but he can tell you without a doubt that he just is. He loves his fiance with all his heart.

They talked about maybe adopting a kid too... Kevin wanted more than one but Jacob insisted that one was good enough.

They were too much of crackheads to handle more than one. In other words, not responsible.

Kevin tried to argue that he wasn't but- fact is, if you argue with Jacob Bae you're going to lose.

His fiance pointed out that since Kevin's a CEO of his parent's merged companies and they're both going to college as well, they wouldn't have the time either.

From that he concluded, it was obvious they wouldn't have the brain cells to manage more than one child.

So he agreed.... because he's smart enough to know not to provoke his precious angel. One was good enough.

They hadn't gone as far to talk about the gender because they didn't care. It's honestly just a social construct anyways.

Dear God, Kevin's thought process is all over the place. He can't think straight, I mean he's gay, but you get the point I'm trying to make.

He tried to focus again... on whatever came to mind. The second a decently cohesive thought came to his mind, he grasped it and began thinking.

Y'know, the future used to scare him. It scares a lot of people.

The fear of responsibility and the weight it put onto him. The pressure he had to live up to everyone's expectations was overwhelming.

If you told him, as a kid that he'd be where he was now, he'd laugh. Back then, the things he's accomplished seemed impossible.

But here he is, constantly proving himself wrong. He applauds himself for it, but he can't exactly give all the credit to himself.

His friend's, family and his lovely fiance have been there for him in the past half year and dear God, he's thankful. Really, life flies by quick and things do change.

Now, instead of being afraid of the future, Kevin looks forward to it and what it holds for him. He's excited, for once to see what happens.

He knows it's going to be enjoyable. How could it not? He's got Jacob beside him.

What else could he ask for?

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
Not @ wattpad not letting me write anything in this book for almost a full month.

Not even kidding. Nothing was saving.

I had to rewrite probably 15 times.

It was a nightmare.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Was kind of dead inside while writing.

I hope you can't tell though. That'd suck.

I'm a bit sick but hey, I graduated high school! Yeet!

Technically that happened on the 10th but I'm still proud of myself, y'know?

Anyways-

I PURPLE YOU ALL MY LOVELY LITTLE CUBS!!!!!!!!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

11.1K 881 27
"Excuse me, are you Haknyeon by any chance?" "Sunwoo?" ≪ °❅° ≫ In which Haknyeon asks Chanhee to exchange identities for probably one of the dumbest...
14K 1.1K 39
"I want to have a cliché romance with you."
222K 9.5K 33
Your mom has finally had enough of your misconduct and pranks and finally decides to ship you off to live with your half brother who unfortunately li...
31.4K 1K 44
how can i forget you babe? you made my night feel so good. i wanna own you so bad now, i want you. - "hyunjae, make me feel love please." started:...