WORD TO HEAL

By merson20

At last guys got the content where I could include TayNew and BounPrem both... Hope you will all like it... J... More

🇮 🇳 🇹 🇷 🇴
🇸 🇺 🇫 🇫 🇪 🇷
🇵 🇦 🇮 🇳
🇵 🇪 🇦 🇨 🇪
🇹 🇦 🇱 🇰
🇾 🇴 🇺 ?!
🇼 🇷 🇴 🇳 🇬
🇰 🇱 🇺 🇻 🇪 🇷 -🇧 🇺 🇨 🇾
🇸 🇹 🇮 🇱 🇱
🇱 🇺 🇸 🇹
🇹 🇷 🇺 🇸 🇹
🇬 🇺 🇮 🇱 🇹
🇼 🇪 🇼 🇮 🇱 🇱 !
🇸 🇹 🇷 🇦 🇳 🇬 🇪 🇷
🇷 🇪 🇻 🇪 🇦 🇱
🇷 🇪 🇻 🇪 🇳 🇬 🇪
🇲 🇪 ?!
🇮 🇸 🇮 🇹 🇴 🇻 🇪 🇷 ?

🇸 🇵 🇱 🇮 🇳 🇹 🇪 🇷 🇪 🇩

149 15 5
By merson20

*PETE

"Have you reached there safely?"

"Of course, if I haven't then would I have been talking to you like this"

"Shut up! next time if your friends pranked us like this let me tell you I'm going to kill them alive"😠

"Ohooo calm down Possessive Pete, ohh they are calling me bye bye naa jaa"

"Hmm"

His so called damn friends making plan to take Kao away from me so that they can spend time together. Rubbish! by the way I would agree that sometimes I'm too much possessive but it's not I don't trust Kao but it's like I don't trust the world.

"May I come in Dr?"

"Ohh yes Tine"😄

Here comes the youngest patient of mine Tine, sufferng from Alzheimer but curable or I should say at the point of getting fully cured but can't be confirmly said and then comes his boyfriend Sarawat the most annoying person. Could you imagine he thinks that I try to flirt with his boyfriend when I have my own beauty queen oops I mean king.😉

"So how is your conditions now?"

"Much better doctor, now the forgetting power has lessen very much"

"Good, Tine how many times have I told you to call me P'Pete and not doctor. I'm just like your brother"

"Sorry doc.. I mean P'Pete"

"So going on a date with your boyfrriend?"

"Krab phi, he has some surprise for me"😊

"Ohhoo then, enjoy"

"Krab phi, khob khun krap"

Here goes my life, I'm not at all sad. Too see the smiling face of my patient or any one and when they tell that they are feeling much better is the best happy dose for me. But more than them that I need is the love dose and that can be given by only Kao. But sadly I'm not going to disturb him right now, let him enjoy.

"Doctor?"

"Yes Nurse Jan?"

(Didn't thought of anyone better than her, meet Nurse Jan)

"We have a meeting in few hours, I just came to remind you"

"okay"

After showing the okay sign, I looked at the watch. Looks like I still have have 45 mins time. Till then lets browse the old pics of me and Kao to take my love dose.

Here comes our first photo where I clicked it when we got shifted to Thailand, I was already graduated from high school there so I was waiting for the time when admission for university will start. By the way I was born and bought up in thailand but we got shifted to Ireland because my dad has to take over the company after my uncle there so we decided to shift there but after my mom's death we both decided and come back to Thailand and so here it goes.

Even though our family was as much powerful and rich as Kanuwat family but we didn't have any ill feeling towards them. But unfourtunately my relation with Kao wasn't like that, just both being the rich brat can't get with each other's ego and then you all can guess.

But it looks like then comes out more 'cool gang' so called by June.

They were the next people who were reason for my happiness, just need their little bit stupidity act and everything changes to happiness. Our groups mother Sandee, father Thada, boyfriends Me and Kao and the naughty child June. So this is our group

Now if we talk about why did I decided to become a doctor was that from the very young age I never intended to took over my father's business but then after my mother's death, that day when I wasn't able to do anything, that unblissful death was very painful for me and I decided that no matter I will become a doctor so that no one ever have to go through the same pain which I have went.

But becoming a psychatriast was option given by Kao.

"When your heart is broken in millions of pieces which piece do you follow?"

The questioned asked by him and me being speechless there and answer was to follow that piece which gives less pain and forget all those leftover broken pieces.

And here I became the psychatriast with Kao being my first patient. The day when I got to know that he was suffering from Capragas Syndrome I was very much devastated, to know the reason how it all started was my first thing to know but he always refuse to tell me saying that he doesn't want to remember those painful moment.

I remember that day when I officially became his doctor and he told me how did he feel first time and later how it got worst. He said

"Dr. Pete, do you know the day when I first fell that everything beside me or mine things are getting change, I was little bit unhappy or I should I was feared but then when things started getting worse I felt that slowly I might be drifting to place where everyone looks my near and known ones but still they aren't the one."

"Kao"🙁

"Do you know what, I said hundreds and hundreds of time but everyone told me that it was my misconception and me being the fool believed them but... there was only one who believed me and saw the changes in me... it was P'Tan"

Tears were forming in his eyes but my heart was becoming more heavy. I know P'Tan eventhough I have meet him only few times but those were very good, he is really like a good phi who knows what the young ones are thinking and what are they going through.

"Pete, I'm still trying to forgive myself for all the things I did, I'm still trying to reconstruct myself with all the broken pieces of my past. But no matter how much I do... they haunt me as if they will kill me, it's painful, frightening and terrifying. If I could... I would definitely go back to that time to make things back to its place so that I won't be suffering for my sin's like this"🥺

Hundreds and millions of questions arising in my mind but that time none of the words were coming out of my mouth and I don't want to even, right now only his words and tears are my priority. I holded his hands with mine and with the other softly rubbed his back.

"The day when P'Tan got kidnapped was the most dreadful day of mine... be.. because the one who understand me the most was also taken. Even though officers told me that they got him back but the person which they got wasn't my P'Tan! they way he talk to me, the way he argued with me and the way he consoles me was all different. That was the time when distance started grewing mo..more and more."

Then he turned towards me and with those red eyes and nose, messed up face he looked deep into my eyes as if he wasn't talking to me but to my soul.

"But the day you came into my life, it hurt me how you able to understand in the first go that something was wrong with me, it hurts me that how much we fight and argue you never left my side, it hurts me how much you care about me, it hurts me the most how much you love me but still me being not even 1% capable of getting that."

"No it's not like that Kao!"😟

"No Pete, I'm really happy that you wanted to cure me but do you know what... There's the thing with broken hearts, no matter how much you try, the pieces never fit the way they did before"

It was really brokening for me to see Kao suffer like this but I need him to know no matter who ever or everyone in this world gets changed, I Pete Phubodin will never ever leave the hands of his Kao, no matter what happen.

Tears were already formed in the corners of my eyes, everytime remembering those moments brings me pain that if somehow I would have known about Kao before I would have never let those things happen with him.

After that last line I remember there was baffled silence in the atmosphere, only the sobbing sound of Kao can be heard. Kao is type of guy who shows that he is hard and stiff type of a person but he is really like a baby from inside who had got hurt and pain which he is not worthy of it.. maybe....

I broked the silence and moved in front of him, kneeled down to reach his height touched his cheeks with my palms and looked into those eyes which shows the whole universe residing in it.

"One day Kao, someone is going to hug you so tight. That all the broken pieces will stick back together... It won't be me, I can only help to mend it but the way it was before can only be cured by that person"

I leaned forward and gave a forehead kiss and hugged him tightly ensuring all the safety, care and love I would give will be there forever.

"I will never ever leave you"

And the hug was deepend....

"Looks like again drown in to that meet?"

"Sandee!"

(I don't think I need to introduce her to you all. But still meet Sandee.. the mother of their cool gang and doctor too )

Sorry for late update.. being busy with At Last story😅

By the way did you all saw yesterday's P'Tay live for Lactasoy? He was looking so cute!!!

And what about INR ep 4? New is looking so hot and cute☺

Stay Safe and Stay Healthy

Su Su Naa Guys 💙🥦

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1K 985 28
Have you ever met someone whom you thought dead but is alive without you knowing, that is what happened in Tay's life the person whom he loved the mo...
226K 6.1K 25
This FF begins with forced marriage of #taynew with each other, since, they live in 🌞🗿Polcaland 🦈🐨, an imaginary city in Bangkok where gender doe...
68.2K 1.4K 39
What happened if one day Y/N fell in love with someone she didn't expect. ONE DAY: Jungkook:"Fine I will marry Rosé" . . . . . . Y/N:" JUNGKOOK PLEA...
238K 6.6K 32
In wich New leaves thailand to study in the united states when he was 10 with his mom after his parents got divorced, leaving behind his bestfriend/c...