art of mine lol

struggling_to_vibe69 द्वारा

some art that i made, some of it good, others not so much. but whatever, look and laugh, enjoy. अधिक

UwU
ÚwÙ
ÙwÚ
ŪwŪ"
ÛwÛ
ÙwŪ
ŪwŪ
OwO
ÕwÕ
ØwØ
ÓwÒ
ÒwÓ
ÖwÖ
ŌwŌ
ÔwÔ
ÒwÒ
ÓwÓ
•w•
.w.
oWo
uWu
OWO
UWU
ŪWŪ
ÚWÙ
ÙWÚ
ÜWÜ
ÛWÛ
ÕWÕ
ÓWÒ
ŒWŒ
ŌWŌ
ÒWÓ
Owo
Rawr XD
^-^
:0
:3
:p
Um, nsfw???
Shigaraki
:,/

:)

38 1 0
struggling_to_vibe69 द्वारा

So, I have another OC to add to my growing collection. This OC, like many others, is the OC that gets beat up a lot lmao

His name is Moray, and he's a dragon-shifter! He started off in a very steam-punk type of world working as a biologist, before being rocketed out to earth. He, and his friend, ended up in Oklahoma where they met a small group that was willing to help the now lost 'aliens'. The group ended up getting tracked down by the FBI so they had to move around to avoid capture... it didn't really work as Moray had ended up getting caught after shifting to make sure everyone else got away.
     This ended up being a bad decision (shocker, I know) as he ended up being contained for questioning and tests, both physical and mental. This caused enough stress to get him stuck in between forms, causing even more stress on his body. He eventually grew too tired to listen to his morality and ended up completely destroying the laboratory he was kept in- making sure that everyone in the building was killed.
     Assuming that his friends had either died or left him for dead, he ran off to try and find a way to get back to his own planet. Hoping to find a cure and a safe place to raise the child he had had while being kept prisoner. All his attempts had proven futile, until he comes across another group. They struck a deal, if they could get him back to his home they could go too- as long as they kept their hands to themselves and didn't mess with the order of things back on Moray's planet.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

63.3K 1.1K 96
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
36.9K 2.9K 60
Hamza Siddiqui- The new student in the school, whose smile made every girl lose her heart but he is a cold , ruthless and rude demeanor person Fiza...
333K 19.3K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong