๐–๐‡๐Ž๐‘๐„, ๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช ๐˜ฃ...

ฮ‘ฯ€ฯŒ -H8KAM

๐–๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ž: "๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š” ๐š•๐š’๐š๐šŽ ๐š’๐šœ ๐š“๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐šœ๐š‘๐š’๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐š•๐šŽ๐šœ, ๐š๐š˜๐š—๐š ๏ฟฝ... ฮ ฮตฯฮนฯƒฯƒฯŒฯ„ฮตฯฮฑ

๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ/๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
แด˜สŸแด€สสŸษชsแด›
๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐–”๐–“๐–Š
๐–™๐–œ๐–”
๐–‹๐–”๐–š๐–—
๐–‹๐–Ž๐–›๐–Š
๐–˜๐–Ž๐–
๐–˜๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–“
๐–Š๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™
๐–“๐–Ž๐–“๐–Š
๐–™๐–Š๐–“
๐–Š๐–‘๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–“
๐–™๐–œ๐–Š๐–‘๐–Š๐–›๐–Š
๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–—๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐–‹๐–”๐–š๐–—๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐”ฃ๐”ฆ๐”ฃ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ข๐”ซ
๐–˜๐–Ž๐–๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐–˜๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐–Š๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐Ÿซฃ
๐–“๐–Ž๐–“๐–Š๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“

๐–™๐–๐–—๐–Š๐–Š

6.5K 172 740
ฮ‘ฯ€ฯŒ -H8KAM

𝔭𝔯☠︎︎𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔬𝔣 𝔨𝔞𝔱𝔰𝔲𝔨𝔦 𝔟𝔞𝔨𝔲𝔤𝔬⁹₉⁹

(For the people who don't know smoking terminology here's a quick lesson. Blunt = weed = high, black = not weed = buzz, Roach 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐠 = really small blunt = high, vape/nic = buzz = sometimes high. Now I've only smoked a few times so please tell me if I'm wrong with any of this 🙃)

P.S.A: This story was made for my fellow negros/poc, so I do use the n word. if you are yt... deal with it ig.

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 : 9pm
"What are we watching tonight?" Seiji stepped off your bed and looked at the tv. Cami peered over your shoulder and scrolled through different Netflix movies looking for something interesting to watch, you sat comfortably in her lap with a small bowl of 'popcorn'.

"Bride of Chucky or Seed of Chucky." Cami mumbled asked looking back at Seiji, then at the fire alarm. Cami groaned and knocked you off her lap almost making you drop the bowl. She grabbed the screwdriver from him and jumped on the bed. "You didn't disarm it right." Cami scolded him while taking out the alarm.

Meanwhile Inasa sat in your bean bag rolling up a blunt, you couldn't help but stare at him. The way his tongue slid across the tobacco wrap and how he folded it perfectly into a cylinder was attractive... or maybe you just need to get laid.

You stared at him completely dumbfounded until Inasa finally looked up at you. "If you want to fuck just say that." He leaned back and began to glide his lighter across the blunt, it was rare when Inasa was chill and playful so you weren't used to him speaking so vulgar. "I only like big dick niggas." You rolled your eyes and wrapped yourself in your blanket.

"Y/n don't play with me." Inasa said as he snatched the bowl and remote away from you, and to top it off he pushed you over and took your blanket. "Okay someone turn on the movie before Y/n hurts Inasa." Cami said while getting off the bed. You huffed and took your spot back in Cami's lap, Seiji pushed a towel under the door and opened the window to let the air ventilate.

Inasa took a hit of the blunt and continued to scroll through Netflix looking for something to watch. Cami wrapped her arms around you and squeezed tightly. "You're so tense, what's wrong?" She asked while she placed her chin on your shoulder and rocked side to side gently.

If only you could tell Cami that you've been thinking about that Katsuki boy for the past three days. He's been on your mind twenty-four seven. You haven't gone to work either cause you're so paranoid you're going to see him. Hopefully tonight you'll muster up the courage to go. "It's nothing, I need to get laid and smoke a bit." You replied back to her.

Cami trailed her hands on your inner thighs and looked up at you. "Relax luv." She whispered in your ear. "Aye! Both of you stop trying to fuck each other." Seiji stuffed his face with the 'popcorn' and looked at the two of you.

"You know those are edibles right?" Cami asked him, Seiji nodded and stuffed a fist full of popcorn in his mouth. "I plan on being fucked up this entire weekend." He said with his mouth full. "You're insane... anyways Cami go back to touching me." You said.

🦋⃣

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 : 12:45 𝐚𝐦

"Fuck I'm late!" You slide through people on the sidewalk trying your best to make it to the club. You still had your bonnet and bunny slippers, you honestly looked like a dumb ass running downtown like this. Once you finally arrived you were greeted by a friendly face!

His face blank and angry as usual but his eyes shimmered in the soft light. "Bull! I didn't know you were working tonight." You immediately felt relief once you saw him working, Bull was one of the two owners of the club. He was in his late thirties but still looked as if he was twenty (major dilf). He stood at six foot eight plus he was buff, and took care of his workers.

Bull was basically our house wife, he brought us our food, stitched our costumes, and was the best security around! "You're late." He took a pen from his ear and didn't bother to make eye contact with you. You happily skipped behind him and started to give him orders.

"Can I get some wings? Also I need someone to cover my shift on Tuesday." You said while trailing behind the tall man. "Y/n you haven't been to work in three days and you're our top dancer, you're fucking with my money." He glared up at you before sitting his clipboard down.

You rolled your eyes and slouched, you hated being lectured. "Don't roll your eyes at me, I'm your boss and I have to keep you in check." He paused and sniffed the air like he was a hound. "Are you high?" He asked.

"Bye Bull I have to get ready." You quickly grabbed your things and scurried to the dressing room. You grumbled to yourself and walked past a few other dancers to get dressed, they didn't like you and you didn't like them.

You're one of the best dancers, if you weren't here the entire club would go to shit. For that the other dancers despise you, if only they knew that a high school student was better than all of them combined.

You got dressed while ignoring the girls rude glares and snickers at you, once again you didn't care much. You came here to work not to make friends. "Alright, let's go make someone spend their college savings on me." You put on your masquerade mask and made your way to the stage. You told the dj your song and got ready to be announced.

(𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘨 ^^)

"Welcome ladies and gents! Thank you for being here on this fine night, I won't keep any of you waiting for longer. I'll like to present to you all the wonderful beautiful/handsome Allure!" The announcer said enthusiastically. You stepped up on the stage and the crowd cheered, both men and women crowded around the stage and started to throw money. You hadn't even started the show and people were already spoiling you.

You gripped the pole and tauntingly walked around it, the crowd held their breath and watched getting anticipated with each step you took. You grabbed the pole slightly bending forward as if you were going to wrap your leg around it. The crowds breath hitch momentarily until they become even more rowdy, your quirk has finally hit them with full impact. Lust filled their eyes as the air became thinner with each sway and teasing dance move you fed to the audience.

You glided your hands over your body as a smirk creeped onto your lips. Maybe it was the weed in your system or the adrenaline of being watched but you loved having all eyes on you, you have every single person in the club wrapped around your precious little finger. This was the best feeling in the world, you felt almost intoxicated with it...

You slid your hand under your thin bodysuit giving the crowd more of what they wanted, before you knew it you were half naked groping your body sensually. Then your show was cut short when the curtains closed abruptly. You paused before turning over to the dj who shrugged, you groaned and grabbed your money. You then shoved it in your drawstring bag and fixed your clothes.

"Bull what the fuck I was in the mood!" You yelled while walking down the stairs to him. Bull rubbed his temples and turned around to look at you, in front of him stood a familiar unwanted face.

"Apparently this young man said you offered him a dance a few minutes and you didn't go with him. Also you made him pay you a down payment of a hundred dollars." He said.

"You're kidding me right! Don't tell me you actually believe him." You crossed your arms and looked up at Bull. "Y/n, I'm never going to force you to do anything but you can't leave customers hanging. The other dancers already told Tank about you not showing up to work, and now you're blowing off customers. I can't save your ass twenty-four seven." Bull said softly.

You clenched your fist and looked at the blond boy, he covered his mouth trying his very best to hide the smirk on his face. "Fuck you Bull! You're supposed to believe me before some random guy." You replied back to him. "Mhm." He replied nonchalantly before handing you your wings. "Eat and get back to work."

You rolled your eyes and went to grab your food but someone was faster than you. Katsuki gave you a serious look before speaking, "I want a dance, I'll pay you like any other customer. I'll even tip you." He handed you your food waiting to see if you'll take his offer.

"A ten minute dance for fifty, that's all you're getting." You extended your hand waiting to get payed. Katsuki rolled his eyes and pulled out his wallet, before he could even open it you grabbed the entire thing and put it in your drawstring. Once there you took off your mask and sat on the 'love chair' and ate your wings. "Why are you at my job, I made it clear that If I ever saw you again I would fuck your daddy." You took a bite of your wing and looked at him with a annoyed glare.

"I always get what I want and for some reason I want you. I didn't want to blackmail you but if you keep avoiding me..." He dug through his pockets and handed a pile of photos to you. The photos were of tonight, when you first arrived in your bonnet and slippers, and others of you on stage half naked. You looked at Katsuki who seemed to be a bit ashamed that he had gone so far to get your attention.

"Are you that desperate? You're an attractive guy and could fuck anyone, why are you bugging me?" You ripped the pictures and threw them onto the ground. "I'm not going to pass up an opportunity like this, a secret stripper who is attending one of the top hero schools. It's like the world is begging me to play cat and mouse with you."

"Okay, I'm going to use your logic against you. You're at the number one hero school, not to mention you're number one in your class. But you waste all your money at a strip club... make that make sense hun." You crossed your legs and furrowed your eyes slowly falling into this little game Katsuki wanted.

"Touchè, but I still have the upper hand here, I'm the one who has the photos of you naked. That little mask isn't going to hide the fact that it's you in these photos." He held up his phone and waited for your response. You tensed up and your mouth went dry a bit, he was right. "Y-You basically have child porn on your phone, I'm only seventeen." You stuttered on nervously.

𝒀/𝑵 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑰𝑫𝑰𝑶𝑻 𝑾𝑯𝒀 𝑫𝑰𝑫 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑺𝑨𝒀 𝑻𝑯𝑨𝑻.

"Whoa! You just poured gasoline on the fire there sweetheart, you're a minor working here? He could get this entire establishment closed down!" He laughed in your face, it was true he did have the upper hand. You looked down refusing to make eye contact with him. Katsuki slipped his index finger under your chin and forced you to look into his crimson eyes.

"What do you want from me..." You asked

The boy ponders for a second before planting a kiss on your nose. "Give me your number and social media, I'll keep in contact with you." He smiled and ran his thumb over your glossed lip.

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐧.

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)
𝒂 𝒉𝒖𝒈𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌𝒔 𝒕𝒐 marasia_

ฮฃฯ…ฮฝฮญฯ‡ฮตฮนฮฑ ฮ‘ฮฝฮฌฮณฮฝฯ‰ฯƒฮทฯ‚

ฮ˜ฮฑ ฯƒฮฑฯ‚ ฮฑฯฮญฯƒฮตฮน ฮตฯ€ฮฏฯƒฮทฯ‚

The room...(dekubaku) ฮ‘ฯ€ฯŒ issac

ฮกฮฟฮผฮฑฮฝฯ„ฮนฮบฮฎ

81.2K 1K 40
โˆž๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ตโˆž๏ธŽ๏ธŽ โœ„ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ( อกยฐ อœส– อก - โœง)โœ„
1.8M 22.1K 115
๐ŸŒป f l u f f ๐Ÿ’ฅ s m u t ๐Ÿฅ€ a n g s t ๐Ÿ”ฅ r e q u e s t s ๐Ÿ’‹ l i m e y โœจ h e a d c a n n o n s ๐Ÿ—ฟ s h i t p o s t ๐ŸŒช a l t e r n a t e u n i v e r s e ...
43.8K 934 44
A story of love and lust between the reader (y/n) and Bakugou Katsuki. *warning* lots of smut with plot. All characters have been aged up to 18+ in t...
115K 4K 47
โ€ข๐Š.๐๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฑ ๐…๐ž๐ฆ๐‘๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ ๐ˆ๐ง ๐š ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ ๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ๐œ๐ข๐ž๐ญ๐ฒ ๐๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ซ๐จ๐จ๐ฆ ๐๐š๐ง๐œ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐ฉ...