LOVE ME TILL THE END (Complet...

Af Chubby_MewGulf

Hello guys!!!!! This is Chubby!!! ᐠ( ᐛ )ᐟ Well this book is a completed book and due to some own reasons got... Mere

PROLOUGE AGAIN
1. GULF'S PAST
2. MEW'S PAST
3. MORNING DECISION
4. MALL MEET
5. INTERVIEW DAY
6. FIRST DAY AT WORK
7. STOP DOING THIS!!!!!!
8. CAN'T TRUST YOU
9. BE MY SECRETARY
SECRETARY CONTRACT
10. FOLLOWING THE RULES
11. PAINFUL FLASHBACKS
12. DINNER DATE
13. MAKE ME YOURS🔞
14. MISUNDERSTANDING
15. CONFRONTRATION
16. PUNISHMENT🔞
17. FEELING LOVED🔞
18. DEVIL IS BACK
19. LEAVING HAPPINESS BEHIND
20. WHERE DID HE GO?
22. MARKY'S HELL (HOUSE)
23. NEED TO FIND MY LOVE
24. RAY OF HOPE
25. PLAN BEFORE PARTY
26. BUSINESS PARTY
27. STICK TO THE PLAN
28. DESERVING TORTURE
29. LOVE CAN HEAL
30. FIGHTING WITH THE TRAUMA
31. LOVE IS WHAT YOU NEED
32. WEEKEND FAMILY TIME
33. LOVE ME A LITTLE🔞
34. REALITY CHECK
35. WORKING TOGETHER AGAIN?🔞
36. DINNER MEET
37. HAVE TO LEAVE
38. YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO LEAVE!
39. WE DESERVE IT🔞
40. PAST OF MEW AND PUIFAI (PT.1)
41. PAST OF MEW AND PUIFAI (PT.2)
42. FAMILY TALK
43. TRUST US!
44. WITCHY MOVE
45. GAME OF TRUST/BETRAY
46. MOVING IN WITH YOU?
47. DEAL WITH AN EVIL
48. GULF'S MASTER PLAN
49. LOVE ALWAYS WINS!!
50. YOU ARE MINE!🔞
51. COMING HAPPINESS
52. FAMILY TIME TOGETHER
53. JUST US
54. FIRST DAY AT NEW HOME
55. I'M....
56. ADDICTED TO YOU🔞
57. DOCTOR CHECKUP
58. HAPPINESS
59. SECRET PLANNING
60. WILL YOU MARRY ME?
61. YOU ARE THE REASON🔞
62. PREGNANCY WEEKS (PT.1)
63. PREGNANCY WEEKS (PT.2)
64. PARTY PLANNING
65. BACHELORETTE PARTY
66. WILD PARTY 🔞
67. HIDE THIS FROM YOU
68. FACE TO FACE TALK
69. I NEED YOU
70. FAMILY POWER
71. DAY BEFORE WEDDING
72. THIS IS OUR DAY (wedding special)
73. WEDDING PARTY (special guests)
74. WAIT IS OVER
75. I'M HERE FOR YOU
76. IT'S A ....
77. NEW THINGS
78. WELCOME HOME BABY
79. HANDLING NEW RESPONSIBILITIES
80. HAPPINESS OR DUTY?
81. HONEYMOON
82. SMALL DOSES 🔞
83. LOVE ME TILL THE END
84. 7 YEARS LATER (Last chp)
CHUBBY NOTE

21. CAME TO KNOW ABOUT PAST

3.2K 168 10
Af Chubby_MewGulf

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

So let's begin!!! 🤩

*loooooong update hehe*

Ready with tissue boxes??? Because today it's an emotional chapter!🤧🤧😭😭🥺🥺

***---***---***---***---***---***

" To his husband with Type. " Said mild while bursting into tears. Mew left mild and stumble back some steps.

" Hus.......Husband??? Type???? " Said Mew in shock! He can't believe in his ears.

" *sobs* Gulf didn't told you??? About his past and about Type?? " Asked Mild. Mew shook his head.

" He didn't. I remembered he wants to share something with me yesterday but then, he got a call and then he left saying you are not well and you are out of meds. " Said Mew. Mild was shocked when he heard this.

" Not well? Out of meds? Gulf told you this?? My health was absolutely fine. And I'm not out of meds yesterday. I didn't even need because I'm fit and fine. " Said mild. Mew stumbled back and fell in the couch.

He can't believe...... Gulf lied to him about Mild's health.

" What the hell???????? What is going on here??? He.... He lied to me!!! I'm smelling some problem here! Please tell me everything! I need to know now! Everything is getting messed up! " Shouted Mew in anger. Mild and Champ went to Mew and calm him. They gave him water and tell him to calm.

" I will tell you about his past. Maybe he must be scared that you will judge him. " Said mild.

" Why I will judge him??? He is love of my life! " Said Mew which made Mild choked in shock.

" L.... Love?? You... Love him?? Really????? I told him!!! I told him that he will get one day a person who will love him. " Shouted Mild happily but then sobbed because, he was missing Gulf.

" Yes mild... I love him with all my hearts. But he left me. *sobs* I can't live without him. Please tell me everything. I want to know so that we can find him. " Said Mew and Mild nodded.

" Okay...let me start with his family. Gulf parents died in a car accident when he was 7 years old. So, he was living with his aunt Marie, which was Gulf's mom sister in relation but was not at all loving and caring. But Gulf told me that she was evil.

She always use to beat Gulf and make him do all the housework. She use to torture Gulf a lot, but she lend some money to him for studies or some expenses because of doing some house work, like a maid. Aunt Marie was a single mother and have a son, Marky.

That bastard!!! Marky.... He..... He... " Mild was not able to say ahead but Mew patted his shoulder.

" He what Mild???? He what???Please tell me what this Marky did. " Said Mew.

" He......he raped Gulf. Everytime. He..... Raped him, beated him, tortured him. Marky had an evil intension for Gulf. Gulf didn't have any other option but to tolerate this pain and torture because he didn't have anyone with him. Not family, friends. Me and champ came after this.

That bastard Marky...... He should rot in hell!!!!!!!! He is a devil Mew! He is a psycho!! I want to kill that asshole!!!!!! " Said Mild and cried loudly. Mew was in shock when he heard this. He clenched his fist in anger.

" What the fuckkkkkkkkkk????? How dare that bastard!!! That motherfuckerrrrrr!!! He is going to die!!! I will kill marky!!!! I will kill him for doing this to my babyyyy!!!!!!! Aaaarrgghhh! Nooo nooo nooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

I promise you one thing today Mild, Marky will not going to live peacefully now. I'm not going to spare him for this. He did this to my baby. He deserves hell and I will show him, but first, tell me everything ahead. I need to know whatever you know.

I will kill him!!!!!! I WILL KILL HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! " Said Mew angrily and about to leave to kill Marky right now but Mild and Champ hold him and make him calm.

" Nooooo!!!!! Please I beg you. Calm down Mew please calm down I can understand what Marky did was.....unforgivable. We don't know where he was.

We are not going to spare him. Well firstly calm down and let me complete first what Gulf told me. Please Mew you have to know everything.... ( Mew calmed and nodded)

As Gulf said, Marky raped him everyday and aunt Marie knew it. But she didn't took any action against this. She..... use to beat Gulf when Gulf complain her and ask for help.

And one day, she took a worst step which ruined my bestie's life. *sobs* She arranged a forced court marriage of Marky and Gulf.

Gulf cried his lungs out but no one listen his cry. He was forced in this marriage. Marky didn't like to get marry to Gulf,but he said yes to this marriage for his own sake.

Well scientifically, Gulf is a rare and special case where a man can also gave birth to child. Gulf was that rare case. He gave birth to a boy which he gave name as TYPE. " Said Mild. Mew eyes wide in shock.

" Whaaaaaat?! Forced marriage!? Gosh that bitch Marie......wait! Gulf can give birth?? Type.... Type is his son's name??? But, How can I man can get pregnant??? Is it possible??? " Asked Mew shockingly. Tears were rolling down from his eyes when he heard the past of Gulf.

Mew was a complete mess right now, mess of emotions. He was feeling bad for his baby that Gulf suffered a lot, alone. Also he is not going to spare Marky and aunt Marie for this.

" Yes Mew, believe me. He can get pregnant and can give birth. As I said he is a rare case. We were with him when type was in his belly. We had seen him and took care of him while he was pregnant.

When aunt Marie came to know about his pregnancy, she kicked Gulf out of the house in that conditions. Because, she don't want to be shameful in front of the society. She was a teacher by profession.

Gulf had no place to live so he worked in a cafe and sleep there only. I felt so bad when Gulf told me that he used to sleep on floor and table at nights. I'm glad.....

One day, I met him there and he told me everything. And then, I forced him to live here with me. So that me and champ can took care of him,especially in his pregnancy.

After 8 months, he gave birth to Type. Type is an angel for us. We love him so much as if he is our own child. He is so emotional, sweet and strong just like his papa Gulf. " Explained Mild while sobbing so much. Mew was a complete crying mess. He immediately hugged Mild tightly.

" You don't even know how much thankful I am right now. Thank you so much both of you for giving Gulf so much love and space to live.

I can't believe he had faced such a painful past. It was my fault. I never asked him about this. Now I know, why he would to cry and get scared when we...... *sobs* well, I'm so thankful to you both! " Said Mew. Tears were not stopping at all. He felt so so so so bad for Gulf. He was feeling regret for his past actions.

" Don't be. He is like my brother, my family. You know, Gulf is my best friend since childhood but I shifted somewhere else when his parents died. He has saved my life in childhood days. I'm living all because of him. We love him and Type so much Mew! But he left us today!! We want them back!!! " Shouted mild and started crying again. Champ was keep caressing his back.

" Tell me one thing, the kid which I met at that mall with you..... Was Type?? Gulf 's son?? " Asked Mew and Mild nodded on that.

" That's a destiny circle! I would say before meeting Gulf I met Type first. I love that kid so much in first meeting and always prayed for him. I m so happy that he..... He is Gulf's son! " Said Mew excitedly.

" So.... You have no problem with Gulf rare case and Type as his son? He is Marky and Gulf's son. You don't have any problem with that?? " Asked champ.

Mew took a moment to reply on this. He is ready to accept Type, but he is scared that will he able to give that father love to him.... But still he will learn..... He is ready to accept Type.

" What taking you so long to say?? You.... You will not accept Type?? " Said Mild with furrowed eyebrows. Mew shook his head indicating that that's not what he meant.

" Hey listen... I'm just...still thinking about whatever happened with Gulf. I was lost in that and about Type, I will accept Type with all my hearts!

I'm blessed to know my baby is an pure angel who gave birth. And, I will accept Type with all my hearts. From now, Type is like my son. But.... I'm hurt that Gulf didn't told me about all this by himself. " Said Mew in a sad tone.

" It must be not easy for him Mew. Maybe he want to as you said he wants to share something with you. Well, I really want him and Type back. They both are our family! Mew please help me.... Help me find them! " Pleaded Mild.

" Of course Mild. I want him back and I promise I will find him. First, tell me what he said? I mean the reason of leaving? " Said Mew.

" He said he is going to live with his husband i.e. Marky because everything is settled between them. " Said champ in a upset tone.

" What???? I don't believe this! I really don't believe this. As you told me about Marky, I'm sure.... He is a pure psycho. I'm damn sure he threatened Gulf about something. He need to find Marky before he do anything bad to my Gulf and Type. " Said Mew.

" I felt the same Mew. Please..... Please help us! We need our little prince and Gulf back! I can't live without them.

I know Marky will hurt them. He is not a good man. I don't know what suddenly came that Gulf decided to live with him! " Said Mild while holding Mew's hands.

" Don't worry and thank you for telling me everything about Gulf. Finally, I CAME TO KNOW ABOUT HIS PAST. My baby suffered a lot but now, Marky will suffer and I will make sure, he will rot because, he don't know......

I'M MORE EVIL THEN HIM. I CAN DO ANYTHING TO PROTECT MY LOVED ONES. GULF IS MY LOVE AND TYPE IS HIS SON i.e. NOW, HE IS MY SON TOO!

I promise you Mild and Champ, I will bring them back. I will not gonna let Gulf faced this situation alone. What I need from you both is.... your support.

I will find them..... Trust me! Will you? " Said Mew while holding Champ and Mild's hands. Mild and Champ look at each other and smiled at Mew. They got a positive vibes from the words of Mew. Champ hugged Mew.

" We will do whatever we can to find them Mew. But, how will we find Marky?? We don't have any clue about him. Not even his number, or address. How we will manage? " Asked champ. Mew smirked.

" Leave it to me! I have someone who will do this. He is like my elder brother and also an investigating officer. He will help me to track Gulf's phone.

Well, tomorrow I will tell him to come and help. I will take a leave now. Again thank you so much for everything guys. Don't worry, we will bring Gulf and Type back. " Said Mew and Mild and Champ hugged him and Mew left.

Mild took a relief breathe that finally God has send an angel in form of Mew to find his family.
While Mew sat on his car cried his lungs out. He was controlling his emotions there from the moment Mild told Gulf's past.

Why Gulf whyyyyyy????

Why didn't you told me about how much you have suffered???

Now I came to know why you always get scared when I touch you!

I regret my actions.... Because maybe, I was looking like Marky to you!!!

God!!!! Such an asshole I was!!! I'm regretting my actions!!!

Gulf was just asking for love and I......i gave him nothing but tears and pain.

He.... He is married but that marriage is nothing. And type.... I was such a fool to think, Type is some guy and Gulf is cheating...

Aaarrrghhhhh!!!! Everything was in front of my eyes!!!!!!!!

My baby.... *sobs* you have suffered a lot and you again went to that hell!

I know...... Marky must have threatened you for something that's why you left us!

But I'm not going to let you face this!! You pains are mine now Gulf!!!

And Marky, you are not going live peacefully from now on!

You deserves a biggest torture which I will give you because...... I'M A DEADLIEST DEVIL WHEN IT COMES TO SAVE MY LOVED ONES!

Marky..... Count your days to live because...... I'm coming to you and you will regret that, you messed with beast like me.

I will make your each passing second as hell that you will ask for mercy just like Gulf asked to you.....but I will not gonna show!

I'm promising myself, no matter what will happen..... I will save Gulf and Type from that bastard Marky and safely bring them here! Gulf is my love and Type is now my responsibility which I will do willingly.

Marky..... I'm coming to you!! Be ready to face MEW SUPPASIT! You will regret!

Shouted Mew and promised himself that..... He will take this revenge from Marky. And this revenge will be very very cruel!

Mew drove back home and went to his room. His mom and dad saw him.

" Son? Did you came to know anything about him?? " Asked Mew's dad.

" Yes a lot. And one thing I came to know is..... He is in danger right now and I need to save him. " Said Mew and about to went to his room when his mom stopped him.

" Mew, he told me that you loved him. But what about Puifai?? " Asked Mew's mom.

" Mom!!!!!! You really think this is a perfect time to say this????? I told you hundred times, I'M NOT INTERESTED IN HER!!!! I LOVE GULF AND I WANT TO SPEND MY REST OF THE LIFE WITH HIM!!!! " Shouted Mew in anger and went to his room.

" Honey, why did you said about puifai right now?? I told you he love Gulf and he truly do. Don't force him for Puifai. " Said Mew's dad.

" I know but..... She love Mew and I can't see her hurt as well. But I know Mew loves Gulf and I'm not having any problem. But I have to meet him. I can't let Mew choose a wrong person. For me, Puifai is beat for Mew. But, I will meet Gulf as well. For now, let's not talk about this! " Said Mew's mom with a sigh and went to kitchen. Mr. Suppasit sighed and pulled out a cigarette.

I wish..... Mew would choose Gulf, bot puifai because I know, she don't love my son.... She love money which I can see.

But, now who will tell this to my drama queen wife! *sigh*

Gulf.... Whoever you are.... I'm praying for you to be safe wherever you are.

Said Mew's dad to himself and look at sky.

While, Mew dialed someone, his family friends, also like an elder brother which he mentioned to Mild.

Mew:- Swadee krub phi.

??? :- Wadee! My little boy! How are you!

Mew:- I'm fine phi! I.... I need your help. Can you meet me tomorrow?

??? :- Sure, I will! .... Anything for my nong! Tell me what can I do for you?

Mew:- Let's start with this....I need you to hack location of a phone number which I will send you now. It's really urgent! Can you?

??? :- Of course Mew! I'm an investigating officer. This is like my daily job. Send me the number. And I will give you the information ASAP.

***---***---***---***---***---***

Please vote, comment your views 💗
Stay safe and happy guys😃!! Take care of yourself my peeps😇💕
Keep smiling....

- chubby

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

292K 11.7K 51
Warning ⚠️🔞.... This is the story between two best friends. Tharn and Type are roomates but something changed after Tharn's confessions. " Don't y...
109K 5.1K 12
It was again the time of the year where one of the nation's most influential people had to pick a wife and get married. It was considered an honour t...
170K 6.8K 27
It's my second Mewgulf fanfic❤ Warning: ⚠️🔞 Mew suppasit, 24 years old. CEO of Suppasit Corporation. Hot, sexy, cold and hot headed CEO. He is good...
75.1K 4.4K 14
Gulf Kanawut is the son of a rich business man, he is easy-going and likes having fun and going out with his friends from university enjoying a norma...